Chinese Takeout Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,229 Followers

"And my bathroom," he added.

I felt a little faint. "Is ... is the building yours or something?" I asked. Or was Keith a secret billionaire, like in all the worst hot romance novels I read. He couldn't be? Could he? The thought made me feel a little sick. No, please god, no. That'd be awful.

Keith smiled. "Yeah, well, the building's mine. Bought it about ten years ago for a song after I got out, they were just about giving these buildings away back then to anybody that wanted to take them off the City's hands. Most of them the City picked up from tax foreclosures, nobody wanted them back then. So I scraped together every dollar I could, borrowed some more, got the biggest mortgage I could and it was just enough to buy this one. Did most of the renovations myself over the first few years, hired a few guys now and then, did it floor by floor. Paying off now though. The income's already paid of the mortgage, I pretty much work for fun now."

Oh thank god. I was SO relieved. Okay, Keith was well off, well off like my parents but not, like, super rich. My heart, which had been racing, slowed.

"It's..." I looked around, then looked at Keith. "Can I have that shower first and then you can show me round? I want to see everything, but I want to see it without dripping sweat everywhere." And yeah, I was still soaked. Completely. I felt like I'd been in a rainstorm.

"Come on then sweetheart." Sweetheart? He'd called me sweetheart? I glowed as he took my hand, led me up the stairs to the mezzanine. The first thing I saw was his bed. This huge bed, immense pieces of dark wood with slatted wooden head and foot boards that completely dominated the room. The other furniture in that room matched the bed, darkly glowing wood with thick rugs here and there. I looked at them, recognized the design from one of my books on textiles. Were those real Aubusson rugs? Or reproductions? I so was not going to ask but they were perfect for the room and the furniture.

I looked back at his bed, at linen the color of soft cream, at him, then at the bed again. I wanted to be on that bed. I wanted to lie on that bed naked with Keith looking down at me with that look of desire in his eyes. I wanted to lie there and know that he wanted me, that he knew I was his, all his. I wanted him to kiss me everywhere. I wanted him to do anything he wanted to me on that bed. I looked back at him, my eyes wide, panting. Bedroom eyes. My nipples were swollen and hard just thinking about it, I was wet inside now, as well as out. Just from looking at his bed while he held my hand.

When my eyes met his, I knew he knew what I was thinking. He knew that I knew that he knew. That slow smile lit up his face. Glancing down, I saw that bulge inside his jeans growing, swelling. Now I smiled, I blushed, my heartbeat quickening, knowing he wanted me. Knowing that just looking at me excited him. Just like looking at him excited me. Made me want him so much.

"Bathroom's over here." Keith was looking at me, grinning. "Come and take that shower." His hand still held mine. "First," he added. I followed him across the mezzanine floor, the polished wood silkily smooth under my feet. I wanted to look at everything in his bedroom, in his apartment, every single thing. I wanted to wander around it with Keith while he showed me everything here. But first I was going to shower and scrub myself clean.

The bathroom he led me into was a sybarite's dream. Well, my dream anyhow. It was everything I'd ever thought a bathroom should be combined into one huge room.

"Wow," I said, trying to take everything in yet again. "Keith, this is ... it's just ... wow!"

It was. I had to just stand there and look for a minute. Like the rest of his loft, the bathroom was all old brick and stone and glowing dark-honey timber with beautiful slate tiles warm beneath my feet. A gigantic tub sat squarely in front of those large windows that here, on the mezzanine, ran up from the floor. There was even a fireplace beside the shower, a gas fire this time.

"Shower's here," Keith pointed out the obvious. "Leave your clothes on the floor, I'll put them in the washer, I'll get you some more towels." He vanished back out the door.

My sodden clothes peeled off reluctantly, clinging wetly. I dropped them where I stood, stepping into the huge glass-walled shower. When I turned the taps, water flooded out from four monsoon shower heads, beautifully warm and relaxing, even better when I adjusted them to pummel me all over. Bliss. I found Keith's shampoo, looked at the bottle. He used L'Oréal Men? Hmmm. I lathered it into my hair, rinsed, repeated, feeling the sweat and oil and dirt washing out. Another rinse, my face raised to the shower head, eyes closed, water pouring over me as I found the bar of soap and lathered it over my body, feeling the sweat and the dirt scrubbing away.

It felt so good to soap myself down, to wash myself clean. Standing naked in Keith's shower instead of my own, I was somehow far more aware of my body, of its shape and its curves and the way it felt to touch myself. Knowing Keith was out there, waiting for me, remembering what we'd done together only yesterday evening, that made showering entirely different. Washing between my legs, I felt a sudden surge of excitement, a knotting in the pit of my stomach as I thought about Keith licking me there as I lay before him. As I thought about his bed.

I'd seen the way he'd looked at me just now too, the expression on his face, the excitement. Had just looking at me like that excited him? I knew it had excited me. I soaped herself some more, feeling my clitoris swelling and aching as she touched herself gently. My fingertips moved over myself, feeling my own wet excitement, exploring, rubbing my clitoris slowly with my fingertips. But I didn't want my own fingers on me, my own touch. I wanted Keith's.

Opening my eyes, I rinsed myself down, turning and twisting under that warm flood, soaping myself again, rinsing myself down one last time. Now I felt spotlessly clean. Clean, refreshed, relaxed and happy. Turning off the taps, stepping out of the shower, I found myself standing in front of that fireplace, but now it was on. The warmth was pure bliss as I took one of the towels Keith had put out for me. Big white fluffy towels. Warm towels. Wow. And he'd left a hairdryer and hairbrush out for me on the granite surfaced vanity. If I'd had any bounce left, I'd have been dancing around that bathroom as I dried myself, then dried and brushed out my hair. Okay, time to dress.

Dress?

I hadn't bought any clothes other than my school uniform and my workout clothes. I'd expected to go home after Quebec's, not go to Keith's. My sweat-soaked workout clothes that I'd left in a wet and sweaty pile on the floor had vanished. My school uniform was in my bag by Keith's back door -- and those were all I had to wear. I wrapped myself in one of those wonderful warm fluffy towels and stepped out of the bathroom. Keith wasn't in his bedroom but he must have heard the bathroom door.

"Clothes are on the bed," his voice came from downstairs.

"Okay," I called back, walking all the way across the room to the bed. Yup, clothes. Not mine. They were girl's clothes though. A little black dress and little black panties. Panties? I blinked. He'd bought clothes for me? I giggled, thinking of Keith shopping for girl's clothes. My clothes. He must have been thinking about me coming here earlier than tonight. I picked up those little panties of black lace, examined them. Kiki de Montparnasse? Wow! Just, wow! I'd never owned such sexy little panties. Not just that, they were sexy little designer panties. I'd been to the Kiki de Montparnasse website of course, examined their catalog, along with Victoria's Secret and a few more. I'd dreamt of myself in lingerie like this. What teenage girl didn't?

But where had Keith learned about Kiki de Montparnasse? Not that it mattered, it was enough that he'd bought them for me. More than enough.

With a happy little wriggle, I dropped the towel. I slipped into those panties, admired myself in his dresser mirror. Just seeing myself in them sent those little ripples of excitement racing through me. I was in my panties in Keith's bedroom, right next to his bed. Tiny little black Kiki de Montparnasse panties. I turned, my back to the mirror, looking over my shoulder, checking out my butt. I hoped Keith liked that view. I did.

"Didn't know your bra size," Keith called out.

"No problem," I called back. I could get away without a bra. It wasn't like I really needed one. The problem was, I didn't want to get dressed. I wanted Keith to see me in my new Kiki de Montparnasse panties. I wanted him to want me so much. I mean, I was hungry, I was starving, but there were more important things than eating.

Like teasing Keith.

Like exciting Keith.

Like satisfying Keith's desires.

I smiled, picking up that little black dress. I looked at it. Holding it in one hand, my heart pounding, that tight clenching feeling knotting up my insides, dressed only in those little black panties Keith had bought for me to wear, I walked down the stairs from the mezzanine to the main floor of his loft.

"Did you like the ..." Keith was in his kitchen, his back to me. He turned around as he spoke, holding two empty champagne glasses. "...dress? ..." His voice tailed away. His eyes widened. He looked at me. He looked at me and, very slowly, he smiled.

"Mmmmm." I paused, standing still, enjoying his eyes on me. "I do. But I need some help putting the dress on." I smiled. "Maybe you could ... help?"

My heart was pounding now. Beating like a birds, fast and fluttery as he placed those champagne glasses on the counter before walking towards me. My nipples seemed to swell. Swell and ache with the need for his touch, wanting his hands and his mouth on me.

"Maybe I couldn't," he breathed, taking me into his arms so that my body was pressed against his. I dropped that little black dress on the floor, my arms going around his neck, my breasts pressing against the material of his shirt, his hands on my butt, pulling me hard against him. I could feel how hard he was beneath his jeans, that hard bulge that pressed against me so that I squirmed under his hands, rubbing myself against him, feeling myself melt, feeling myself so hot and wet. Feeling his hands on my butt, already under my panties, cupping me, holding me, his fingers pressing into me, lifting me just a little; pressing me so firmly against him.

I looked up at his face, looked up into those sky-blue eyes. Melting. "I'm so wet," I gasped, unable to believe just how wet I was. How excited I was.

"I should check that out." His voice whispered in my ear.

"Please," I breathed, my heart doing a wild little dance, my sex doing a wet little dance.

His hands on my butt held me, lifted me upwards so that my feet left the floor; pressed me against him, against his erection. My arms clung around his neck while he walked me towards one of those big black leather couches, kissing me, kissing me so possessively. My mouth opened wide, opened to him, moaning into his mouth as his tongue delved deeply, taking possession of my mouth, his kiss so exquisitely what I wanted. What I needed.

He lowered me to the couch as I clung to him, lowered me onto my back, the black leather deliciously cool and soft against my skin. Propped up on one elbow beside me, his hand large and firm on my stomach, he looked down at me, his expression so serious, so intent. One of my hands reached up, stroking his cheek, running my fingers down that strong jawline, touching him as my eyes soaked in the rugged masculine beauty of his face, the desire for me that shone in his eyes, in the way that he looked at me.

I said the first thing that came into my head. "I love you, Keith."

His hand circled slowly on my stomach, his fingers on my skin, pressing lightly into me, sending shockwaves of pleasure jolting through me. His nose touched mind, his eyes looked into mine, holding me, captivating me. "Jay-Lin, I love you." His lips brushed mine. "I love you so much." I felt him shudder against me. Press against me. His erection so hard against my thigh. "I want you so much my little darling."

"Take me then," I whispered, my hand moving from his cheek to the hand that now kneaded my stomach. Forgetting all about those aches and pains from Quebec's workout, I took his hand and pushed it downwards, down to my panties. Those little black lace Kiki de Montparnasse panties that he'd bought for me. That were his to take off me.

"Feel how much I want you." My voice was a gasp, my cheeks burned. My body burned, hot and so alive, aches and pains forgotten. Nothing mattered except Keith. Nothing. I wanted him so much. "Touch me".

His hand slipped down inside my panties, his fingertips sliding downwards over my skin, anticipation sending ripples of excitement through me as my knees fell apart. Fingertips brushed my labia, found me so slippery wet and ready. Meltingly ready. One fingertip probed gently inwards, slipping easily between my labia, finding my entrance, pausing there for a moment.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh." My moan was one long breath of exquisite longing and surrender and love as I felt his fingertip exactly where I wanted it.

"Uuughhhh." His fingertip pushed, my back arched just a little at that intimate and still unfamiliar pressure, so new and so exciting. I felt myself open, there was that heart-stopping moment of surrender as I felt his finger slide through my entrance, slide up inside me, pushing, penetrating, not stopping until the full length of his finger was inside me, his other fingers pressed up against my slippery swollen labia. I lay before him, looking up at him, feeling his finger inside me, feeling my inner walls clasping him, feeling his hand cupping my sex inside my panties. Feeling everything. I was his, I knew that. I wanted to be completely his, completely Keith's. I wanted to give him everything I had to offer, my body, my soul, my love. Everything.

I wanted to tell him that. I wanted to share that with him. I wanted to tell him I loved him. I wanted to hear him tell me he loved me. I wanted him to breathe my name. I wanted him to take me and make me his. I wanted Keith to make love to me. I wanted him inside me. I wanted to tell him that. I opened my mouth.

"OOOOOHHHH." His finger moved inside me. My words fled. Fled like startled birds, those thoughts vanishing in an instant. All that was left was the sheer physical pleasure of his finger moving inside my sex, the exquisite sensations as his finger slid outwards between my labia, then inwards again, feeling his finger moving inside me, slipping into me, pressing against my inner walls, his hand stroking and pressing against my labia, feeling myself so wet everywhere he touched me.

"Keith ... ohhhh Keith..." My hips bucked upwards, pushing against his hand, his finger, wanting more. I twisted in his arms, turning towards him, one hand sliding behind the back of his head, pulling his head down towards me as my mouth searched for blindly his. It was his mouth that found mine, his lips tenderly meeting mine, sealing to them as my mouth opened wide, as I sucked at his tongue, as my tongue danced intimately with his, tasting him, savoring him, wanting him, wanting his tongue in my mouth just as his finger was in me. Wanting him to possess me.

His hand pushed my hips down, grinding against the swollen sensitivity of my clitoris as his finger twisted exquisitely inside me. One of my hands frantically worked at his jeans, undoing his belt, unzipping him, slipping inside, working my fingers under his boxers, finding what I was looking for so eagerly. I held his cock in one hand, feeling him so rigid, so hard. Wanting him so much. So very much. His cock was big, yes. My heart pounded as I felt the girth of him, the length. So big. So hard. I was scared, what girl wouldn't be? I'd never done this before. Keith was so big compared to me, his cock felt so big, but I knew I wanted it. I wanted his cock where his finger was. I wanted it badly.

"Keith," I whispered, my hand stroking him slowly. I felt him tense as my hand moved, saw his face move, his expression change. Yes! "You can do it to me if you want to." His finger twisted inside me, pressed against me inside. "Ohhhhhhhh ... I want you Keith ... I want you to take me... please..." I squirmed on his finger, my hips lifting, pushing against his hand, not embarrassed at all at the wet noises I heard myself making. "I want you in me Keith..."

My hand stroked him with jerky excitement. I did. I almost had him, I knew. Any moment now he was going to remove my panties and then ...

"Jay-Lin... Jesus Jay-Lin ... you've got no idea what you're doing to me, girl."

I did. I had every idea. I smiled up at him, my fingers teasing him, feeling him shudder, seeing the desire flare across his face as I squeezed his finger with my sex, shuddering with delight myself. "I don't know," I gasped, "but I hope you know what you're doing to me coz I want you Keith ... I want you so much."

My hand tugged lightly at him just as he removed his finger from me, eased his hand out from inside my panties. His finger moved on my skin, he was going to take my panties off, I knew he was. I wanted his finger back inside me but I wanted my panties taken from me even more. The emptiness where his finger had been warred against the heated anticipation as I waited, my hand slowly stroking him.

His cellphone rang. His hand, which had been about to remove my panties, I knew, removed his cellphone from the back of his jeans instead. He glanced at the cellphone, looked back at me, breathing hard. "Our table's ready Jay-Lin."

I looked up at him, my heart beating like a drum. "Keith ..." I didn't want to stop. I was hungry, I wanted food. But I wanted Keith more. So much more.

"Dinner first, Jay-Lin," Keith said, very firmly, his eyes looking down into mine, his hand, the finger still wetly glistening from inside me, brushing my hair back from my forehead even as I twisted and pressed myself up against him. He smiled. "After that workout at Quebec's, you need to eat. Let's get you dressed sweetheart, we'll have plenty of time afterwards."

Okay, I was starving. I did need food, I knew that. "Kiss me first?" I pleaded.

He smiled, his mouth closed on mine, his lips brushed mine, his tongue slipped delicately into my wide open mouth.

"Clothes," he said after a long long kiss. "Now, girl." His hand slapped my butt lightly.

"Yes Keith," I said demurely. Obediently.

He laughed, sliding of the couch to his feet, his cock jutting stiffly outwards and upwards. The sight of it made my heart dance, my insides tighten hotly. I watched greedily as he tucked himself away, smiling as he struggled to fit himself back inside his jeans. When he was done, I stood, my hands adjusting my panties as he watched.

"I'll get your dress," he said, his eyes running over me.

"Thanks." I wanted his hands to run over me.

They did, but only as he slid the dress down over my head, adjusting it on me, zipping it at the back. I loved it. I'd never had a little black dress before. It fitted perfectly. How had he know the size? Or had he just guessed well? It didn't matter, it was perfect, little, black, demure and sexy at one and the same time. Short enough to show off my legs without being too short.

"Like it?" Keith asked. He looked unsure, a little nervous.

I flung myself at him, my arms around his neck, peppering him with little kisses. "It's awesome Keith, it's the most awesome dress ever." It was, I mean, I had lots of clothes, it wasn't like my parents didn't give me a decent allowance or anything. Heck, I had my own credit card for shopping. But I'd never bought a little black dress for myself and I loved it. That Keith had bought it for me was just icing on the cake. "It's so beautiful. I love it."

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,229 Followers
1...45678...10