Chinese Takeout Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Keith, it wasn't just a thick bush of hair around his cock. His legs, his arms, his stomach, chest, back, shoulders, everywhere. He was so hairy everywhere. Almost furry. Furry and so strong and muscular. Gloriously muscular. I loved that.

My hands abandoned his boxers as they reached his knees. They had better things to do. When I let go of those boxers, they dropped the rest of the way by themselves. Keith shook them off as my hands ran up the outsides of his thighs, feeling that soft body hair under my fingers, feeling the muscles of his thighs. When I did that, his cock jerked right in front of my face. All by itself. That got my attention. I remembered the taste of him from last night, the taste and texture of his cum in my mouth. I wanted to taste him again. I wanted to taste him so much. But tonight I didn't just want his cum in my mouth. I wanted his cock in my mouth.

One of my hand's moved from his thigh to his cock, clasping it a little awkwardly, wrapping my fingers around its girth as best I could, amazed that it was so thick. I'd never thought of a man's cock as thick before. Not that I'd ever really thought about them before I met Keith. Kneeling before him, holding him, the thickness of his cock as I clasped him surprised me, the girth of him, too thick for my fingers to meet around. The steely hardness under the velvet-soft skin of it surprised me too.

I'd never imagined a man's cock being stiff and hard like this but then again, when I thought about what it was supposed to do and where it was supposed to go, that made a certain amount of sense. His hand guided mine to move on him. Once I was holding and inexpertly stroking him as he wanted, he let go of my fingers and patted my head, leaving my hand to its appointed task.

"Keith?" I gasped, stroking him slowly. I was enjoying the feel of his cock in my hand, feeling the silky skin overlaying the heated steely hardness beneath as I stroked slowly, uncertainly.

"Yes?" He was breathing hard. Good.

"Would you like me to ...?" My courage failed me, I just couldn't say it.

"What would I like to, Jay-Lin?" His voice was gentle now, reassuring, a little curious. My mouth opened but it was just too embarrassing, I was blushing a fiery red without even speaking.

"Say it Jay-Lin," he coaxed me. "You know you can."

"I .. ahh ... Keith," I gasped, my heart feeling as if it was going to burst, "Would you ... would you like to ... you know ... can I give you ... with my mouth ... now?" Those last few words came out in a desperate rush. My cheeks flushed as I heard myself offering to do that. Hearing those words come from my mouth, it was as if I had crossed a barrier and done something ... forbidden. Much more forbidden than if he'd just gone ahead and told me what he wanted me to do. This was me offering.

I looked at him, blushing. "You ... you did it to me with your mouth..." My cheeks were on fire, burning, but at the same time as I was so embarrassed, I was also wildly excited. "I want to do that for you Keith." The words came out in a rush; all of a sudden I was so embarrassed I wanted to turn and hide my face.

"Tell me you want to give me a blowjob, Jay-Lin." His voice was gentle, his hand stroking my hair, my head, my jaw, his eyes looking down into mine. "Say it Jay-Lin." He smiled.

"Keith, I want to give you a ... I want to give you a blowjob." I whispered it, I whispered that word, my face on fire. Somehow that fire had spread down my neck to my chest, to my breasts. They hurt, my nipples ached even more than they had earlier, I tingled everywhere, sensitive, jittery even, my stomach that tight knot.

"I'd love that Jay-Lin." His voice was soft and gentle, yet so very very male. He took a step back, drawing me with him. I shuffled forward on my knees as he lowered himself to the couch, relaxing back onto to, his knees spread wide for me to kneel between. "Go ahead Jay-Lin, suck on me babe."

I looked at the shaft I held in my hand, large and hot and silky hard. I mean, I knew the theory. Ginny was a good instructor. But I'd never actually done this before. What would it taste like? What was it about blowjobs that guys liked? What if I was no good at it? What if I made some sort of silly mistake? Would Keith laugh at me? I didn't think he would but I was nervous. Not so much scared of giving Keith a blowjob. No, that was something I really wanted to do. I was scared of making a mistake.

There was also of course an element of fear of the unknown. Not to mention fear of the size of his cock. I mean, I know he'd said it wasn't huge or anything but staring me in the face, it seemed enormous to me, the head of his cock the size of a plum, the shaft a good eight inches long. It was big enough to choke me if he tried to push all of it in my mouth. In my complete inexperience just the head of his cock seemed huge.

Fear, excitement and anticipation mixed with my desire and love for Keith. Combined, they made a heady and intoxicating mix. Not to mention that after this, I'd know what Ginny and the other girls were talking about. Really know.

"Just kiss it and lick it to start with Jay-Lin," he said, "get used to it first before you start trying to suck on it." He grinned. His sense of humor did nothing to alleviate my nervousness or my fear. His fingers brushed my head, entwining themselves in my long black hair, tilting my head back as he leaned forward. After a moment, he kissed me, his mouth firm on mine, commanding, dominating, gently but firmly taking possession of my mouth. I willingly opened my mouth wide to him, enjoying his tongue dominating me, taking control of me.

His mouth lifted from mine. He sat back. He guided my face downwards, towards his cock. Kissing and licking. I could do that. My lips touched him halfway down his length, kissed him. My tongue slipped out, licking him tentatively. Okay, he tasted nice. He tasted like Keith. I licked along his length, supporting rather than clasping him with my hand. When my tongue reach his glans and the head of his cock, I held him upright in my hand while my mouth explored. I stroked my tongue from side to side and round the tip, extracting some appreciative sounds of enjoyment from Keith.

Reassured by those happy sounds, my tongue licked its way from the head to the base of his shaft. With his legs spread apart for me to kneel between, his balls lay before my interested eyes. Very gently, I cupped them in my free hand, feeling their size, the way they hung below his cock in those dangling sac's. It surprised me that they were so large, larger than I'd expected. I wondered if I should lick them as well. A glance upwards saw Keith smiling. He understood my question before I even opened my mouth.

"Sure you can lick them Jay-Lin, just, very gently, okay, and don't squeeze them with your hand or anything, just hold them like you are."

A happy smile was my response. My tongue slipped out, I licked it across his tender flesh, pondering the different flavor and scent of his dangling balls; how their taste and texture differed distinctly from the shaft that I had just been licking. Those little sounds he was making told me he was enjoying himself with me, that I was exciting him. He reached down with one hand as I lapped at his balls, took his cock in one hand and slid it across my cheek as I lapped, leaving a wet streak on my skin. Still lapping gently, I nuzzled back, rubbing my check against his shaft as I held it with my other hand.

Keith threaded his fingers in my hair once again, rocked his hips as other hand found mine, encouraged me to stroke his shaft, guiding my eager hand into a slow but steady stroking of his cock while I licked rather messily at his balls. After what seemed a long time, but was probably only thirty seconds or so, I ran my tongue from his balls up to the base of his shaft, then licked my way enthusiastically up his shaft, coating his rigid length with my saliva, my hand resuming its slow stroking as my tongue reached the upper half of his length. I lapped at the glans again before working my way back down to his balls, no longer nervous or fearful. Now I was enjoying myself. This was both fun and exciting.

I kept up my lapping and licking for two or three minutes, slowly and rather inexpertly stroking his shaft with one hand while I licked his balls, alternating by running my tongue up and down the base of his cock to where my hand gripped him and at times rubbing my cheeks and my face against his shaft. Working upwards again, I found myself lapping once more at his swollen glans, running my tongue around it, inadvertently licking a large drop of what I would later know was pre-cum from the tip as my tongue ran over him. When Keith's finger under my chin eventually lifted me upwards, my face was a saliva-smeared mess from his cock sliding everywhere over my skin.

"Open your mouth now Jay-Lin, wide..." His voice coaxed me. His fingers stroked through my hair, though he didn't grip my head so much as gently tilt and guide me forward and down a little into the position he wanted me in. After a last lick, my mouth stretched open, a rounded "O" that in hindsight must have looked very attractive to him. My heart raced, my mouth flooded with saliva as I anticipated the moment that I knew was fast approaching. The moment when his cock would be inside my mouth.

I tensed.

Keith's hands firmly guided my head forward and into place for him to slide his cock between my lips. As he eased his cock into my mouth, between my lips, onto my waiting tongue, the taste was everything I'd expected. It was the size and texture of his cock inside my mouth that was yet another surprise. The head of his cock felt huge, the size of a large plum, the shaft almost as thick, so thick that my jaws were stretched as I opened wide, trying to allow him the access that he wanted, that I wanted to give him. My tongue slid down the underside of his cock as I lowered my head, seeing how much of him I could take inside my mouth.

My lips slid down his shaft, sliding lightly on him. Ginny had told me you had to be careful with your teeth and even in the heat of the moment I remembered that. God, I so was NOT going to bite Keith's cock. His cock now in my mouth, my eyes looked up to examine his face, that beautifully handsome face. I could see he was looking down at me, smiling, my head held lightly by his hands. He saw me looking, his smile broadened, his eyes met mine.

I felt an almost electric shock as we looked into each other's eyes. My entire body reacted to our eyes connecting, warming, glowing, so aroused and excited. I could feel his cock where it rested on my tongue, brushing my lips where he entered my mouth.

He smiled down at me, one of his hands continuing to rest lightly on my head, the other moving to gently stroke my hair. Now he spoke, almost dreamily, approvingly. "Oh yeah Jay-Lin, keep going girl, you're doing good ... real good..."

His hand stroked my head, running through my hair, sending little shivers through me. I enjoyed brushing my hair; Keith's stroking of it resonated within me, warming me, encouraging me, reassuring me. Remembering that conversation with Ginny, I eased my head up, my lips and tongue sliding along his shaft until only the glans remained in my mouth. Now, his cock coated with my saliva, I swallowed, tasting cock-flavored saliva, tasting him in my mouth, enjoying the taste, the slightly salty tang.

I must have paused too long, savoring the taste and the feel of him on my tongue. His hips moved a little, gently easing his cock in and out between my lips, which rested lightly around his shaft as he moved himself between them. There was so much saliva in my mouth that I had had to swallow continuously in order to keep myself from choking. With those first repetitive swallows, I really tasted him, slightly salty, even more delicious than first taste of his cock on my tongue had been. After a mere minute or so of slow movements on his part, the initial newness of having his cock in my mouth had passed.

Now I took the time to look down, to try and see this solid shaft of flesh that was sliding in and out of my mouth. I almost went cross-eyed but now, seeing his cock moving, feeling him moving inside my mouth, my tongue and lips on him, tasting him with every swallow, I was elated. I was doing this with Keith, I really was. I was giving him my first blowjob and I was loving it. Loving every moment of it. Now I started moving my mouth on him myself, not just leaving it to Keith to move but sealing my lips on his shaft, my tongue swirling around and teasing his glans before my lips slid down his shaft.

Confident now, I took him further inside my mouth, sliding my lips down his shaft, taking him until the tip of his cock brushed the back of my mouth, pulling back until only the head of his cock was inside. I bobbed my head on him, my mouth servicing his cock diligently, each time taking as much of him in as I could and doing my best to press and move my tongue on him as I did so.

Holding Keith's cock upright with one hand while bobbing my head slowly up and down, my lips clamped to his shaft, suckling lightly on him as well as using my tongue, I wondered if I was doing it properly. I wanted to please him, wanted to be good for him, I wanted him to be satisfied with my blowjob. It wasn't like I had any experience doing this, although I'd heard any number of other girls talking about it. Ginny of course had given me a demonstration, but at the time I'd thought it was all rather gross and disgusting. Now I wished I'd paid more attention.

I was certainly enjoying working my mouth on his cock, simultaneously stroking him with my hand. For his part, Keith seemed to be enjoying what I was doing. His enjoyment encouraged me to bob my head a little quicker, move my hand on his shaft a little faster.

"Uhh ... Fuck ... Fuck Jay-Lin ... oh yeah baby ... go ... suck me ... God yeah babe ... that's great ... That's fucking great babe ..." I heard Keith's voice, recognizing his excitement and enjoyment even in my total inexperience. I was relieved and happy that he seemed to be satisfied with what I was doing. My initial trepidation gone, I was also increasingly excited. My hips were twitching, I was pressing my thighs together, I found myself wanting to touch myself except neither of my hands were free. Keith must have sensed something. Either that or he was far more experienced than I and wanted to reward me, wanted me to share his pleasure and his enjoyment.

His hand in my hair pulled my head up. My mouth parted from his cock, sliding of him with a little wet pop. My hand of course continued to work diligently. I looked at him, excited and confused, wondering what he wanted.

"Climb up here Jay-Lin," he patted the couch.

My heart raced. Was he going to take me? I scrambled up onto the couch clumsily, his hands guiding me, positioning me until I found myself kneeling beside him, my face over his cock, my butt up in the air next to his shoulder. I looked back at him, my hand still stroking away. He smiled, his hand easing my head down towards his cock.

"Oh yeah," he groaned, his hips twitching his cock upwards. "Like this I can really fuck your mouth."

"Do you want to fuck my mouth?" I swallowed, my eyes wide, a little frightened. I could hear a slight tremor in my voice, this was all so new to me. I wasn't sure what the difference was between what I'd been doing, what we'd been doing and Keith wanting to fuck my mouth.

He smiled down at me and his hand stroked my hair again, very gently, reassuringly. "Yeah Jay-Lin, I do, but only like what we've been doing, sort-of." He smiled at me, his hand still stroking my hair. "Only, when you get me so fucking excited, I can't help moving a bit." He chuckled, his hand releasing my hair to slide between us and almost casually caress my breast.

"Ohhhhh." I moaned, pushing my breast into his hand, realizing I wanted his hands on me, touching me, I wanted that so badly. Just like I wanted to satisfy his cock, which my hand continued to hold, jutting up so stiffly before my face, wet and shining with my saliva. Without a word I opened my mouth, slid my lips over him, down his length, resuming that bobbing motion that seemed to work so well, enjoying feeling his length slide between my lips, slide over my tongue, fill my mouth.

"Ohhh fuck yeah Jay-Lin," he groaned. "Oh fuck I love your mouth on me..." One of his hands rested on my head, holding me down as his hips moved, his cock surging into my mouth now, moving more vigorously than I'd managed with my earlier bobbing. His cock now thrust into my mouth rather than sliding. Stroking deeper into my mouth. All of a sudden he was feeding me half of his cock with every thrust, pushing a little deeper each time until the tip of him was touching the back of my throat.

In my excitement, I ignored the slight discomfort and continued to do my best to work my mouth on him, to keep my lips and tongue clamped to his shaft as he slid in and out between my lips. But Keith knew what he was doing to me. He knew how to stay well inside my "comfort" envelope, how to ensure I enjoyed everything that was happening to me.

"God Jay-Lin, your mouth's made for fucking," I heard him say.

Those words rippled through me. My insides danced. My sex spasmed, sending little thrills surging through my body, bringing a flood of saliva to my mouth where I engulfed him. Keith was fucking my mouth. Oh yes. Yes!

I felt his hand on my butt, on my thigh, holding me, stroking the taut muscles of my sensitive inner thighs, accentuating the pulsing wetness that I already felt there. His fingers slid higher, found my sex and just like that, one thick finger penetrated me, slid deeply up inside me. I moaned around the cock that filled my mouth, moaned with the sheer pleasure of feeling his finger penetrate me, sliding inwards. My knees buckled, I dipped forward, losing control for the briefest of seconds, losing his cock from my mouth. His saliva covered shaft slid across my face, leaving a trail of wetness before I buried my face against his body, his cock pressed up hard against my nose and forehead.

"Oooohhhhhhhh." My mouth opened wide, my moan was one of pure excitement, shuddering as Keith's finger teased my sex where I clasped him within. That touch took what I was doing to a new height of pleasure. No longer was I giving pleasure to Keith. Now he was pleasuring me at the same time, our excitement intensely mutual, shared, adding a whole new layer of intimacy and love to what we were doing together.

Now I wasn't giving him a blowjob anymore so much as clinging to him, one hand wrapped around his shaft, the other digging into the side of his leg as I clutched at him, my mouth gaping wide open, his cock pressing against my face as I knelt there, helpless, impaled on his finger, breathing hard. The intense arousal that his touch had generated in an instant stunned me, held me enthralled, unable to move. Keith's other hand helped me, lifting my head, guiding my mouth back to where he wanted me.

"Mmmmmppphhhh." My groan of enjoyment was muffled as his cock slid with delicious ease into my mouth. My head began to once more bob up and down, his rigid cock once more sliding between my lips, sliding over my tongue. At the same time as I bobbed my head, his finger was moving inside me, sliding in and out, teasing me, exploring me, pressing and twisting and touching the inner walls of my sex, driving me half out of my mind. I felt that heat within me once more, felt that demanding desire for his finger to penetrate me, to slide inwards thickly at the juncture of my thighs, making my belly tighten, my breasts ache. Forcing little noises from my mouth, little noises that his cock muffled.

So good. This was so good but it was so hard to focus as Keith's finger moved inside me. I tried to keep my hand strokes coordinated with the movements of my mouth on his cock but I was losing it. Losing my self-control. My mouth was moving jerkily now, not smoothly, my lips plunging down his shaft until they met my fingers where they encircled his girth, my lips colliding with them. I removed one finger, allowing my lips a little more room but as I worked my mouth on him, I found I was taking more and more of his length in. The head of his cock brushed the back of my throat again and again and again and in my excitement, there was no discomfort.