Chinese Takeout Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only a desire to give him as much pleasure as I could with my mouth. I removed another finger and another, until I held Keith's cock with only one finger and my thumb, encircling him at the very base of his shaft, my mouth plunging down each time until my lips brushed my finger and thumb, his cock touching the back of my throat. I didn't know it, but I was deep throating Keith without any idea as to what I was doing or how. There was no discomfort, no choking or gagging. Just me doing my best to take as much of him in my mouth as I could. I was so totally in the moment that for me, it was pure enjoyment, pure bliss to give him the pleasure he was giving me.

I knew he was enjoying what I was doing, I could hear his grunts and groans of pleasure. I could hear his heavy breathing as I worked my mouth on him. His hips were flexing, working his cock into my mouth, between my lips even as I moved my mouth on him. These weren't the slow gentle slides of his cock into my mouth of a few minutes ago. No, his cock was fucking my mouth now and I loved it. Loved what I was doing for him, loved the pleasure and the excitement I was generating within him. Loved what his finger was doing to me.

I tried to watch, enjoying seeing his shaft disappearing into my mouth, so much of it plunging in, watching his shaft as it withdrew, shining with my saliva, simultaneously feeling his cock sliding across my tongue as he moved, feeling his shaft sliding between my lips, my eyes narrowing on the apex of each thrust as his length almost vanished inside my mouth, so far inside that I could feel him in my throat just as I could feel his finger deep inside my sex.

My mouth was flooding with saliva as I worked on him, forcing me to swallow and swallow and swallow. Even so, the movements of his cock meant that the saliva that coated his cock collected on my lips as he thrust back in, trickling from my lips down my chin, wetting my face, wetting my hand where I held him, wetting my face. I'd never imagined anything so messy and I didn't care. No, it wasn't that I didn't care. I loved it. I loved what I was doing for Keith, I loved what he was doing to me, one hand on my head, controlling me, his other hand working my sex, driving me wild so that even while I tried to work my mouth on his cock I was pushing myself onto his finger, wriggling my hips, wanting to sob and moan my pleasure, wanting more. Wanting everything.

Even absorbed in my own excitement, in the sensations his finger inside my sex were creating, I was more and more aware of Keith's quivering excitement. I was sucking on him with my lips, trying to lick him with my tongue and doing to my best to stroke him with my hand as moved in and out of my mouth more and more vigorously. Something else was building up inside of me as I worked my mouth on him. A growing arousal and excitement that I'd felt before, that I'd felt each of the last two evenings on my parent's living room floor. That rising tide within that anticipated my own culmination.

That culmination was new and unique and exciting and it was something that I wanted very very much but even with that, I was intent now on satisfying Keith. My own desires and needs were secondary, even in that rising tide of need and excitement I was feeling. Somehow, despite my complete inexperience, something told me he was close as his hand held my head, held himself still for a moment in my mouth, his muscles quivering tensely. I glanced up towards his face, eyeing him as I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock, enjoyed his groan of pleasure.

I found myself wondering if he was going to finish in my mouth. Ginny had explained in what at the time I had thought disgusting detail about how some guys liked to finish in your mouth and have you swallow all their stuff, while others liked to finish by shooting their stuff onto your tits or your face. I'd really thought all of those were disgusting. At the time, I'd wondered how Ginny could let her boyfriends do that. After listening to her talk about swallowing and shooting off onto her, the thought of swallowing what a guy would ejaculate had revolted me.

Now I knew. I found myself eager for Keith to finish. However he wanted, I'd do my best to make it good for him. He could ejaculate anywhere he wanted to with me. On me. In my mouth. Anywhere.

Abruptly, he withdrew his cock from my mouth, leaving me gasping while I swallowed cock-flavored saliva. I found myself reveling in that taste, wanting more. My mouth unoccupied, I looked up at him, moaning softly as his finger continued to move inside me, my face full of excitement, my cheeks flushed red, the pale-olive skin of my cheeks and chin glistening from the layers of saliva that had been wiped and dribbled across them.

"Oh Christ, Jay-Lin, I want to cum," Keith groaned, his hand clamping down on mine, stopping me from moving.

"In my mouth?" I moaned, looking up at him, "or on me?"

"Oh fuck, in your mouth babe, oh fuck yeah," he groaned, adding "as long as you're good with that."

"I'm good," I moaned as his finger buried itself in me and twisted, rotated inside me, pressing against my inner walls so that I wanted to scream. All I did though was kneel there and shake. "I'm good." I was good with anything Keith wanted to do with me. Anything.

My mouth plunged back down on him, my lips sealed to his shaft, touching my finger and thumb where I ringed the base of him as the tip of his cock slid into my throat just a little. His other hand held my head, his fingers entwined in my hair, controlling my movements as I plunged my mouth down on him, my tongue swirling enthusiastically. Oh yeah! This was good. This was so good. I found myself enjoying the sudden resumption of his cock-movements in my mouth. I could tell from his excited noises and his breathing and the way he pumped his cock into my mouth that he was almost there.

I wanted him to be there.

"Use your hand as well," he groaned. I could hear the tension, the need in his voice.

His hand clasped mine, held my fingers around his shaft, starting to stroke himself off hard and fast, using my hand to stimulate himself, using the wetness of my saliva for lubrication as my hand slipped along his full length, sliding along the length of his shaft, faster, faster, faster. His hand let go of mine, moved back to my head, fingers once more entwined in my hair as I resumed bobbing my head on him. My lips sucked at his length as he moved, as my head moved, sucked hard, my hand working on him at the same time.

There was no warning that first time. One moment my hand was gripping him tightly, working away on his cock as my mouth plunged down on him. The next moment his hand held my head down, his cock pushed firmly into my mouth, the tip touching my throat. I heard him groan, his hips shook, muscles tightened, my lips felt his cock pulse; he started to cum. That first explosive spurt erupted, filling my mouth to overflowing with his thickly creamy cum. Suddenly I could taste his semen in my mouth, feel it on my tongue, filling my mouth to overflowing so that I gulped and swallowed frantically.

I wasn't startled by the taste. I'd tasted him yesterday evening. I'd gone to sleep with my face buried in my cum-soaked panties. No, it wasn't the taste that startled me as I frantically gulped down that first mouthful, followed by a second, then a third. No, what startled me this time was the sheer volume of his cum as it erupted into my mouth. When Keith had cum on me last night, it had seemed like a lot as it spurted onto my breasts and body.

Now, jetting out into my mouth in great thick liquid spurts, my mouth was filled to overflowing in a second. I felt like someone had squirted the contents of a large syringe into the back of my mouth in a single instant as I gulped down that first astringent mouthful. I had no time to think, no time to figure out what to do. With Keith's cock filling my mouth, pulsing between my lips, his hand holding my head, all I could do was swallow.

"Mmmmpphhhh." I moaned around Keith's cock as he chose that moment to force a second finger inside my sex. Even as I gulped down that second mouthful of Keith's cum, I felt my labia stretching, felt that second finger pushing into me, joining the first, stretching my labia like a rubber band around his two thick digits. That second finger pushed into me, my inner walls stretched to take him. My body jerked, bucked, his thumb slid across my clitoris. In an instant Keith pushed me from intensely aroused and excited into an orgasmic climax that surpassed my past experiences.

My vision blurred and went dark as, taken by complete surprise, I shook, I trembled, I melted, my mouth moaning around Keith's cock. In that moment, my world was reduced to the sensations of Keith's fingers penetrating my sex and his cock filling my mouth. I focused only on what he was doing to me and I to him. I climaxed with such an intensity of desire and excitement from his fingers inside my sex and his thumb strumming my clitoris that for long moments I had no idea where I was or what I was doing. I clung to Keith with my hands and my mouth, impaled on his fingers, my head bobbing forward uncontrollably on him as my body crumpled.

I lost all my coordination, my mouth plunging down on him deeply as I moaned noisily around the rigid cock that filled my mouth. His cum continued to erupt, jetting spurts flooding my mouth, filling my mouth, overflowing onto my chin, my hand, my face. In the midst of that blinding orgasm wracking my body, I continued to gulp and swallow with uncoordinated enthusiasm, my hand still trying to stroke him as my lips plunged almost to the base of his shaft and my body shivered and shook with those golden waves washing through me.

Somewhere in the midst of my culmination, my mouth slipped from him. My hand continued to stroke him like an automaton, clasping him tight, milking him. I had no idea how much of his cum I'd already swallowed but he was still spurting as my mouth lost its connection with him. That next spurt of cum jetted out to splatter across my nose and my cheeks, the one that followed burst across my lips, my chin, onto my neck and shoulder where I half knelt over him.

I continued to kneel half over Keith, his fingers still buried inside me, slowly coming down from those long moments of golden pleasure. Keith's cock was no longer in my mouth but instead lay beneath my face, still engorged but now a little softer, a small trail of cum leaking from the tip at the head. Gazing at it fuzzily I realized my mouth was still full, the astringent contents thick on my tongue. I swallowed, my tongue rolling the thick textured cream around my mouth before I hazily gulped it down, my tongue flickering out to clean my lips. My hand was still holding him tight, my fist dripping with his cum.

Keith caressed my head gently as I swallowed the last of his semen. His hand brushed my hair back as my head drooped. I found myself pressing a kiss to the side of his now flaccid but still swollen shaft; tenderly licking it clean of his cum. After a moment I looked up at him, my hair a mess, my cheeks red, his cum coating my lips, trickling down my chin, smeared on my face. His finger caressed my cheeks, stroked across my chin, collecting his cum, pressing it into my mouth.

I licked his fingertip clean with my tongue, licked my lips clean, looked at my cum-drenched hand and wrist. My eyes on Keith, I licked my hand clean, savoring the deliciously astringent taste of him as I swallowed those last mouthfuls. Glowing with satisfaction, filled with delight, I propped myself up on one elbow above him, looking down at him as he lay on his back. He looked content. Sated. Happy. I liked that. I liked that I'd given Keith my first ever blowjob. I liked that I'd swallowed almost all his cum.

"Congratulations," I said.

He raised an eyebrow.

"For being the recipient of my first ever blowjob," I explained, still glowing.

"That deserves celebrating." He smiled, reached back behind him without looking, retrieved the bottle of champagne that we'd left there unopened earlier in the evening. The foil came off, the little wire cage came off, there was a loud pop.

I retrieved a champagne flute. Smiling into my eyes, he filled the flute I held with foaming wine. I sipped, swishing the wine around inside my mouth before I swallowed slowly, savoring the taste. Champagne and Keith's cum. Delicious. I smiled happily. "I like that."

"You do?" Keith sprawled naked on the couch before me, the bottle in one hand, his cock slowly shrinking. No longer rock hard but still very very attractive. Deliciously attractive. Oh yes. I watched as a drop of cum slowly emerged at the very tip.

"I do," I whispered. "Hold my glass for me."

I took a mouthful of champagne, holding it in my mouth. He took the flute from my hand.

I smiled, reaching down, lifting his slightly flaccid cock up, lowering my head, sealed my lips to him, very slowly easing them down his shaft, locking them to him, careful not to lose a drop of champagne. My tongue swirled the sparkling liquid around his cock, licking him as the bubble fizzed against his skin. His cock twitched in my mouth as I licked at him whilst simultaneously milking him with my hand, licking his cum, holding it on my tongue, mixing it into the champagne held in my mouth before I swallowed.

Tasting more cum, I licked him again before raising my head from him. I took my glass back, sipped again, swirling that sparkling champagne around, mixing his cum in with it, savoring the texture and the taste in my mouth and across my tongue before swallowing.

"Yeah, champagne and your ... uhhhh...," I blushed, licked my lips, tasting Keith.

"My cum." He grinned.

"Yeah," I said gratefully, still blushing, "your cum, they taste great together." Now my cheeks flamed but despite my embarrassment, I was happy. Happy? I was elated.

"You know what else tastes great?" Keith asked me, taking my glass from my hand and placing it back on the side stand.

"No. What?" I was curious.

"You," he laughed, pushing me onto my back, rolling with me, his hands spreading my thighs wide, his mouth closing on my sex, his tongue lapping at me.

I squealed, feeling dreadfully shy for a second as he spread me wide and exposed me to his eyes. "Keith!" Then, as his mouth sucked at my lips, sending wild shivers racing through me, that squeal morphed into a soft "Ohhhhh Keith" as he found my clitoris and sucked at the same time as his tongue swirled and darted at me. My hands clutched at his head. His held my thighs wide apart, spreading me, exposing me completely. I collapsed limply back onto the daybed as his tongue slid inwards between my lips, no longer shy. Now I wanted. Now I spread my legs as wide as I could, exposing myself to him. Opening myself to him. Giving myself to him.

He poured foaming champagne over the base of my belly, my sex and my thighs, his mouth greedily licking and sucking it from me as he inserted a finger gently into my sex, still so wet and slippery.

"Eeeewwwwwwww." I squealed.

"Ooooohhhhhhh." I squealed again, my hands clutching at his head as his finger moved inside me while his lips sucked at my exposed and sensitive clitoris. "Ohhhhhh Keith ... Keith ..."

I was so wet, so hot and wet and his mouth on my clitoris. Oh my god! Oh my god! My hips bucked, pushing myself up against his face, feeling his finger sliding into me. "Yes ... oh yes ... Keith ... Keith ... I love you ... I love you..."

What he was doing to me was so good. It was impossible for me to be so excited so soon after last time but I was. I was. In an instant I'd one from a fading glow to incandescent desire and excitement.

"In me," I choked out, my hands clutching at his head, "in me ... Oohhhhhh ... two ... I want two fingers ... Keith ... Keith..."

His mouth didn't lift from me but I knew he'd heard as the tip of his second finger eased into me.

"Yeeeeessss ... Oh yes yes yes..." I tried to push myself onto his fingers, wanting to feel myself wrapped around both his fingers, wanting to feel myself stretched and impaled.

I did. I felt his second finger enter me, push up inside me, stretching my inner walls as he worked it into me, twisting them into me. Oh fuck fuck fuck that was so good! Spread before him, his mouth on me, my feet kicked helplessly as he ravished my sex with his fingers, his tongue, his lips. He was doing it to me again and I had no words ... no words ... just my gasping breathe, the movements of my body before him and the convulsive spasming of my sex around his fingers as he brought me to any other climax in an instant of time.

My hands clutched at his head, my eyes stared sightlessly at the ceiling, my sex did its wild little dance on his fingers as I climaxed. This wasn't intense like that first climax, this was a sweet-feeling rush of heat and gold washing through me, surging, ebbing, surging again as I hung there, my thighs spread wide for him, my sex his, all of me his.

Afterwards, we lay together, Keith holding me in his arms, one of my legs over his waist, our noses touching, both of us smiling. I reached up, stroked his cheek with my fingertips, wanting just to touch him.

"You know you can do anything you want to me," I breathed, "really, you can. I'm yours Keith, I love you. I'm completely yours."

His nose brushed mine. His smile, that look in his eyes, on his face, lit up my soul, filling me with incandescent happiness. "I know Jay-Lin my little darling," he said, his voice so soft and gentle. "I know you're mine, I just don't want to rush a moment of this. You're so perfect, so beautiful." He kissed my nose. "So lovable." His hand stroked my back, my hip, my butt. I wanted to purr. "I want everything to be perfect for you. When we make love, I want it to be with all the time in the world, not rushed because I have to get you home."

"It is perfect." I was so happy nestled in his arms. "Everything with you's so wonderful Keith." I kissed him back, brushed my lips across his cheeks, his nose, his lips. Tasting me on his lips, just as I was sure he could taste himself on mine. "Everything." There was more I wanted to say, so much more. But when he kissed me, when he rolled me onto my back and moved up on one elbow to look down at me, it all flew out of my mind. I lay before him, all of me exposed to his eyes, glowing. I felt so open and vulnerable as I lay before him, so shy at what we'd done together and yet so unashamed, so happy, so content. So in love with him. Such a perfect ending to my day.

"I love you looking at me," I whispered, my cheeks pink. Before Keith, I'd always thought that there couldn't be anything more embarrassing than a guy seeing me naked. Now, now I moved my hands to rest on the couch above my head, deliberately exposing as much of me as I could to his eyes. Surrendering myself.

"You're so beautiful." That smile, just his smile as he looked at me, sent little ripples through me. "I look at you and I can't believe you're really mine; that you'd fall in love with an old guy like me."

"Old?" I giggled. "Keith, you're thirty five, you're not old." Now I rolled towards him, pushing him onto his back, sliding myself up and over him, lying on him looking down into his eyes. My hand stroked his forehead, I enjoyed feeling his naked body beneath mine, his skin against mine, everywhere. It felt so good lying on him, my legs either side of him, spread wide. My sex so exposed, the evening air brushing me where I was still so wet, making me acutely aware of my own body.

"Me, I can't believe you'd fall in love with a baby like me," I whispered, "but I'm so happy you are."

His hands stroked my butt, my hips, ran up my spine, sending delicious little tingles through me. "My baby," he breathed, his eyes holding me captive. "My beautiful baby."