Chinese Takeout Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,229 Followers

His eyes widened. "Ice Princess? I don't think so! You, Jay-Lin Liu, you're the hottest thing since Mauna Loa erupted."

I couldn't help it. I giggled. "Says you."

"Says me." He slapped my butt, grinned. Stood up. "Clothes my little volcano, now."

He hadn't answered me but I stood up anyhow. Undid the chaps, peeled them off, stood their naked. Giggling at the look on his face. Not giggling as his hand reached out and cupped my breast, caressed me gently. I just looked at him, wanting him so much. Loving him so much.

"I think that's what they call bedroom eyes," Keith's voice was low, reverberating, rumbling. Driving me crazy. His hand left me, slowly. He knelt, picked up my panties, held them for me. I rested one hand on his shoulder, stepped into them, first one foot, then the other, stood there as he pulled them up, all the way up to my thighs. He kissed me. Kissed me there, where I was still so wet.

"Ohhhhhh." My hands clutched at him as his tongue slid over me. Tried to hold him close as he pulled away, as his hands pulled my panties all the way up, covering me. "Spoilsport."

He laughed, a low throaty laugh. Picked my jeans up off the floor, helped me into them, stood with them, his eyes looking into mine as he zipped them up on me, very slowly. Fastened them. His eyes held mine as he found my bra where I'd hung it off a hook on the wall, he slipped it on me, his fingers stroking my arms as I adjusted it.

I turned, my back to him. "Hook it for me." My voice was a whisper.

His lips touched the back of my neck, my shoulder, brushing across my skin, adjusting my bra, hooking it for me. His hands found my top, passed it to me. His eyes watched me as I pulled it on over my head, pulled it down.

"You're so beautiful, Jay-Lin." His eyes told me those words came from his heart. They pierced mine. I almost fell into his arms, just wanting him to hold me. He did, holding me, cherishing me, his breath hot in my hair. Now I could smell his sweat, I wanted to rub my face against his skin, rub myself all over him, absorbing that smell, absorbing him. Which was when I realized he was still naked from the waist down, his jeans hanging off one ankle. I had to giggle.

"What?" he asked.

My hand slipped down, found him, held him gently. I batted my eyelids at him. "Want to start over again?" I giggled when his cock twitched in my hand.

His look turned my giggle to a little gasp. Oh god, yes. "We'll go back to my place this afternoon before we go to your sister's," he breathed in my ear.

"Promise?"

"Promise. Now we better get dressed, I really need that coffee sweetheart." He grinned. "Although I'd rather taste you."

Now I blushed. Blushed and giggled. Because I'd rather taste Keith's cum. But I needed that coffee too. A quick glance at his watch as we emerged at last from the fitting cubicle. Still nobody else in the shop. "We've got fifteen minutes sweetheart, the coffee shop's next door."

Punch stuck his head out through the bead curtain. "Good, you're here, come and try it on, I'll adjust it and finish stitching it up, you can grab that coffee while I do that."

The jacket looked beautiful to me. Punch wasn't happy. He poked, prodded, tweaked, muttered to himself. "Okay, take it off now. Go grab your coffee, it'll be ready in fifteen minutes, maybe twenty."

We were back in twenty. I'd used the washroom in the coffee shop to clean up a bit. The coffee had washed away the taste of Keith's cum. Unfortunately. I liked that taste. But I liked my morning coffee too. Punch walked out from the back as we walked across the shop towards the counter. He held the jacket up, looked at it for a second; passed it to me. "Here, take yours off and try it on, Blue."

I did. It felt beautiful in my hands, thick, soft, pliable leather with that brand-new leather smell. I wanted to rub my face in it but I didn't. Instead I shrugged it on, loving the feel of it right from the start. Heavy but supple, not thin and flimsy, but not too heavy for comfort either. The zippers on the front and the pockets moved easily.

"Zippers on the wrist here," Punch pointed. "Makes it easy for on-off with your gloves. Zippers on the hips so you can adjust it for riding or walking around. Inside pockets zip so you don't lose shit outa them. These snaps here." He showed me. "Snap the collar down so it don't blow round if you wanna leep it down in summer, unsnap and it zips all the way up for riding when its colder."

I looked in the mirror. God, it looked so cool.

"You got that winter lining, I left that in coz it's still a bit cool, you take that out for summer." Punch peeled the jacket off me, showed me. "There's a mesh liner as well, lets the jacket breathe in hot weather, you got back vents here with hidden zippers, hidden zippers here in the inner upper arm so you got air vents there in summer as well, stops you getting all hot and sweaty."

He and Keith grinned at each other. God, what was it with guys?

"Sleeves feel a bit long but that's for riding, you need 'em slightly longer when you're on a bike so don't think that's a mistake, it's not."

I nodded. I'd noticed that, I'd been going to ask him that.

"Armor you can insert here." He showed Keith. "Armor's extra, you want me to order it for her? Haven't got any inserts her size in stock but I can get it this week if you want it."

Keith nodded. "Yeah, go ahead and order it Punch."

"You got it, bro. Be here for next Friday."

"I'll drop by, pick it up. You can do the rockers now?"

Punch grinned. "Yeah, got them ready, wanted to see if the fit was right first but we got it right first time, we'll do them now." He looked around. "Angela?" He passed her the jacket.

"Be ready in five, you sort out that other stuff they want, Punch." She took it out back, I could hear the sewing machine already stuttering away while Punch was still looking at everything else sitting on the counter.

"Glad you picked those for her." Punch turned the gloves over. "Lot of work goes into these," he was talking to me now. "They're about the best you'll get."

I waited for Punch to ring the cost up on the old till. I wondered if I should try and beat Keith to the draw and pay myself. But no, he'd already made it clear he was paying. Remembering that look on his face, I wasn't going to argue that one with him again. But I'd done the math in my head, I knew what everything except the jacket cost and if it was anything like the ones on display, I had a good idea. Now I was embarrassed. This was way more than my clothing allowance for the quarter. It was too much. He was spending way too much on me. I should at least offer to pay some of it. I couldn't let him spend all that on me. I just couldn't.

Punch scribbled something down on a bit of paper. Showed it to Keith. "We're good?"

Keith nodded. "Yeah, we're good." He smiled at me. He knew what I was about to say, his finger touched my lips. "Shhhh Jay-Lin, I told you, I got it, okay."

I took a breath. Took another breath. I knew he wasn't going to let me pay a thing. He had that look on his face. I nodded. Reluctantly. "Okay."

Keith smiled, turned back to Punch. "Thanks Punch." He was handing over a wad of cash. No ringing it up on the till. No receipt. Okay, I did blink. Mom, Dad, they always got receipts. So did I. Religiously. You needed them for warranty, for returns. For Mom and Dad's tax deductions. Keith saw my glance. Laughed.

"Punch and I go way back Jay-Lin, his leathers, they're the best. Made by Punch, that's all the warranty you need."

Punch grinned. "Lifetime warranty, Blue. Anything goes wrong, you just bring 'em back in. Don't need a receipt, I know my work. That jacket, you look after it, it'll last longer than you will, Blue. You'll be able to pass it on to your kids. Hell, look after it, maybe your grandkids."

I looked at Keith. Thought about us. Kids. Grandkids. I put my arm around his waist, leaned in against him, nestling into him, my head against his shoulder. Loving him. Content to be with him. Smiling.

Angela came out holding my jacket. "Here you go, Blue." She placed it on the counter, back facing up. "That what you asked for, Round Out?"

I looked. It read "Property of" in a big half circle at the top, "Round Out" in a matching half circle at the bottom and a big blue and black flower patch in the centre. Keith nodded, glanced at me, I was smiling. Property of Round Out, that was me. I liked that. I wasn't sure about the flower. Looked like deadly nightshade or something to me but it was probably supposed to be some sort of rose. I wasn't going to say that though. Whatever, it looked wonderful.

Punch flipped my jacket over.

Keith pointed. "This here's your handle, Jay-Lin, this one just above the right breast pocket." Where it read Baby Blue. Above it was another small patch that said "Southern Boozettes." Keith pointed. "That's the one for SBC 'Ol Ladies."

Me? That was me! Okay! I hugged Keith with one arm, stroked that leather with my free hand.

Angela grinned at me. "Welcome to the Southern Boozette's, Blue. I'm Judy. Punch 'N Judy, get it." She laughed.

There were two Chinese characters sewn above the left breast pocket. 公主. I tried to remember what they were. My written Chinese was hopeless but that did look familiar. Kind of. I glanced at Punch, then Keith. "Uhhh, I know I look Chinese, but I don't speak it and I sure don't read it."

Keith grinned. "Princess," he said knowledgably. Like his Chinese was better than mine.

I punched his arm, giggled. "Show-off, you don't know any Chinese."

Punch laughed. "I do, Blue. Learnt some way back when in Taiwan."

Keith laughed, took me in his arms. "Remember back when I called you Princess, baby, your face just lit up. So I asked Punch to put that in Chinese for me, it's special to you and me baby, if anyone ever asks you what it means, you don't tell them, tell them to come talk to me." He chuckled. "And I'm not gonna tell 'em, that's special baby, just for you and me and I wanted this jacket to remind you how I feel about you every single time you wear it, okay."

I hugged him, tears in my eyes. Tears of happiness. "I always will, Keith. Thank you." I kissed him. His arms wrapped around me, held me close.

"That's so sweet," Angela said. I swear she had tears in her eyes as well.

Punch grinned. "And me, I already forgot. Now, you got your 'Ol Lady's jacket Round Out, I better get back to work bro, got someone coming in in half an hour to pick up his jacket and I ain't started it yet."

I smiled back, stroking my jacket. "Thanks Punch, it's wonderful."

Keith nodded. "Yeah Punch, thanks a million man."

Punch nodded. "Hey Round Out, anything for a brother. Where ya off to now?"

"Ace Café," Keith said, grinning. God, it was that guy grin again. I just looked at him. "Brunch."

Oh yeah, good idea. I was hungry. Shopping. It was hard work. Or maybe that was our little interlude in the fitting cubicle. Whatever, I was starving.

"You'll like the Ace," Punch said to me. Then, to Keith, "Next time, Round Out. Good meeting 'ya Blue." He was already heading back out to the workshop with Angela. She gave me a wave.

I waved back. "Nice meeting you too, Punch, and thanks a million, thanks Angela."

"Why don't you put your new leathers on," Keith said to me, "I can put your jeans and jacket and sneakers in one of the saddlebags."

"Okay," I said. Then, "Chaps or trousers."

He looked at me. Snorted. Shook his head. "Trousers," he said, "if I see you in those chaps again today we'll never make it to the Ace Café, 'n we're meeting a brother there."

"Okay." I took the trousers, boots and jacket in with me. Came out five minutes later carrying my jeans and sneakers and my old windproof jacket. My new one was beautiful. I'd have been quicker but I'd spent a couple of minutes admiring myself. Passed them to Keith, took my new helmet and my new gloves. We walked outside into the late morning sun together. While he packed everything away in one of the saddlebags, I slipped my new helmet on, flipped the visor up, fastened the strap, pulled on my new gloves. Now I really looked like Round Out's girlfriend. I looked like I really belonged on the back behind him. Although I did wonder what Motorhead was? Something to do with motorcycles at a guess. One more thing to ask Keith.

I was smiling as his Harley grumbled into life. Smiling as I swung myself onto the seat behind him. Smiling as we rolled out of the parking lot, turning onto the street, heading back towards the freeway on-ramp. On the back of his Harley in my awesome new leathers and boots and gloves and my absolutely cool helmet. I wasn't just Jay-Lin anymore. Round Out's 'Ol Lady, that was me. I was Baby Blue, Property of Round-Out and I had the leather motorcycle jacket that said so. I wanted to dance and sing and spin in little circles. But most of all I wanted to hold Keith tight.

So I did, squeezing myself up against as back, my arms around his waist, holding him tight, leaning easily with him as we curved through the on ramp and onto the freeway, heading further out of town, the bellowing thunder of the Harley around us music to my ears as we merged into the traffic. There was more of it now, cars, trucks, we wove through them, moving from lane to lane, the Harley's power taking us through the gaps easily.

Keith wasn't racing, wasn't hurrying, wasn't racing, we weren't riding the white lines. Just powering down the highway easily, those curves between lanes nonchalant, relaxed, Keith totally in control as he wove us through the traffic. I sat behind him, holding him, leaning in against his back, comfortable in my new leathers and my boots and helmet, wind in my face, sun on my back. I was with Keith, riding down the freeway on the back of his Harley, he loved me and we had all day together and we were going back to his place again later and he was coming to Sally's for dinner with me this evening.

And ... and ... and life was as perfect as life could be.

* * *

It wasn't too long before Keith took us off the freeway, slowing as we exited, turning into a strip mall almost by the off ramp. Looking over his shoulder, I could see we were heading towards a long building at the far end of the strip mall. The sign across the front read "Ace Café". The parking lot out front was filled with motorcycles. Row after row of them. Keith slowed, we were idling now, just that low potato-potato-potato burble as we eased through the strip mall parking lot towards the Café.

We passed the first few rows of bikes, lined up in neat rows. I wondered where we were going to stop. Right in front of the Café, the spots were almost empty, three Harleys on one side, half a dozen on the other. Keith wheeled us in on the side with half a dozen bikes, pulled us up there, turned the engine off. Looking at the rows and rows of bikes as I swung myself off, now I felt nervous.

Keith took my helmet from me, sat it on the seat. Gestured with one hand as he peeled his gloves off, tucking them in a jacket pocket. "These spots here, these are SBC only, that side, that's reserved for any Satan's Slaves."

"Satan's Slaves?"

"They're the big one percent Motorcycle Club around here." He grinned. "You don't fuck with those guys. And you sure don't park in their spot." He grinned. "Same as this side, you don't fuck with the SBC brothers, this side is our spot. Now, let's get inside, Joker's already here." He pointed. "That's his ride, him and Jen should have a table." He looked at the other Harley's. "Yeah, there's a few more of the brother's here, going to introduce you to them on the way in, you good?"

I smiled. Swallowed nervously. Just a little, but I was with Keith. I didn't need to be nervous. Tucked my hand in his arm. "I'm good, introduce away." But there was still that sinking feeling inside.

He gave me a smile, led me towards the door, led me inside. It'd been quiet outside, just traffic noise from the street, muted, nothing special. The doors opened. A wall of noise hit me. No music, just voices. Loud voices, a sea of people talking. The place was big and it was full. The smell of coffee and food filled the air, a warmly delicious smell of brewing coffee, fresh bread, pancakes, hash browns, fried eggs and bacon, steak and sausages on the grill, all rolled into one giant wave of tantalizing odors that left me feeling hungry, my mouth watering right away. Nobody took any notice of us as we walked in together. A couple of bikers came in right behind us, eased past us as Keith paused, looking around.

"Hey." He grinned down at me. "Friend of mine over here, haven't seen him for a while." He led me round towards a table against the wall, of to one side of the main entrance. Three guys sat there. Bikers. I could tell at a glance these guys were bikers like Keith. Two of them were big and mean, the third was smaller, relaxed looking, wearing just that jerkin thing and old denim jeans, nothing underneath that jerkin. It hung open. As we came closer I could see his chest and arms were decorated with a patchwork of small tattoo's. Closer, I saw each of those tattoo's was a miniature crossbones. Strange.

All three of then looked up as we paused next to their table. The two big guys looked I-don't-give-a-shit indifferent. The small guy's expression was cold, remote almost, his coffee mug half way to his mouth. When he glanced up at Keith, his expression changed, transfiguring into someone completely different. A broad smile crossed his face, his eyes lit up, his mug slammed down on the table, startling me. He almost leapt to his feet, kicking his chair back.

"Round Out, good to see ya bro. Been too fuckin' long."

"Tunes . How are ya, brother?"

They hugged each other. An extravagant arms around each other, Tunes face pressed into Keith's shoulder, Keith holding his head, patting each other's backs kind of hug. Way huggier than that hug Slider and Keith had given each other earlier. I wasn't quite sure what to think about all this guy-hug stuff, but okay, I wasn't surprised anymore. I wasn't asking either. I was starting to get used to it. One of those things I guess.

"Hey Roo, Drop, this here's Round Out, him and me, we were in the Army together, he's a real brother in need bro's, the real deal, used to ride with Round Out before I patched over, he covered my back more times 'n you can count."

"Satan's Slaves, Roo."

"Satan's Slaves Prospect Drop."

"Southern Booze Cruisers, Round Out."

They didn't hug, they clasped hands. That kind of "size each other up, look each other in the eye" grip that guys sometimes do when they're meeting someone for the first time. Kind of like big dogs bristling and sniffing each other. I didn't say that, and looking at them, it was easy not to giggle at the thought. Very easy. They nodded at each other, a little stiffly, but those two mean looking dudes looked a bit more relaxed now, friendlier. Like you could call them friendly.

"Who's this gorgeous lady?" Tunes asked, looking at me.

"My Ol' Lady, goes by Baby Blue."

"Good to meet ya, Blue." He gave me that nod. Roo and Drop nodded my way as well.

Nervous, I nodded back, a bit jerkily, saying nothing. These guys, they weren't as big as Meek but they sure looked scarier. Tunes didn't. Tunes looked like a happy-go-lucky sort of guy and he was only a couple of inches taller than me. But Roo and Drop, they were almost as big as Keith or Meek and they looked a lot rougher. Meaner. Way more dangerous. The sort of guys that if I'd seen them in the street, I'd have crossed to the other side to go round. Or better yet, just turned and walked the other way. Fast. Looking at them, I could kinda understand why Kitty Kat's needed a guy like Olaf hanging around.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,229 Followers