Chinese Wife Ch. 05

Story Info
Interracial bi-sexual encounter with a stranger.
3k words
4.26
13.8k
14
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 06/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andy1900
Andy1900
79 Followers

It was our 15th anniversary so I planned a nice romantic evening just with the two of us. That day, we went out to this highly rated French restaurant and after dinner, I took Lin to a classy club to spend more time together away from our children for that night.

We already shared a bottle of wine during dinner, so at the club, we started with some light cocktails. It was around 9 pm and the club had a pretty good crowd, not packed but enough attendances for interesting people watching. We danced a couple times, and during one slow dance, I noticed a gentlemen sitting at the bar watching us. I am sure he wasn't looking at me but most likely at my wife. That got me slightly excited so I moved my one hand that was on my wife's lower back down to her butt area. I make sure he had a good view as I gently grabbed my wife's butt cheeks and gave them a few good squeeze. Surprisingly, she didn't mind as I think the alcohol in her may have affected her shyness and she was more cooperative than usual. She was definitely enjoying the dance and I was enjoying showing my wife off.

She was dressed moderately sexy with a one piece knee length black dress that tightly outlined her figure. Under her dress, she had on a bra that nicely held up her large breasts. At the time, I couldn't see nor felt any underwear so thinking she must have had a thong on.

Knowing he was still watching us from a distance, that got me very horny. After the dance, I told my wife to meet me back at our table while I went to grab us some drinks.

I went to the bar purposely next to the gentlemen that was staring at us and ordered the drinks. While waiting, I introduced myself and started some small talk. His name was Luca with an Australian accent and likely somewhere in his early 30s. When the drinks did finally arrive, I invited Luca back to our table as I wanted my wife to meet him. He hesitated a bit, but with some convincing of how my wife would love to meet him, that caught his attention and agreed to join us.

Didn't take long for the three of us to get into a conversation about us, him, etc. I could tell my wife was getting very comfortable with him. I decided to leave them alone for a bit to see if anything interesting could brew up so I told my wife I saw a friend that I wanted to go say hi to. I actually didn't see anyone I knew but instead I hid out at a location far away enough that Luca and Lin couldn't see me, but I could see them.

After only about 15 minutes, I noticed Luca moved closer next to my wife and looked like they may be flirting. They were doing more and more whispering in each others ears. I could also see from time to time, he looked down at Lin's cleavages which clearly gave him a good view of her breasts. My cock was starting to swell watching my Asian wife with this good looking younger Caucasian stranger.

I watched for another 15 minutes before heading back to the table. I sat back next to my wife while Luca was at the other side of her. Lin asked if it was okay to go back with Luca as he would like to give her a massage to help celebrate our anniversary. I was completely clueless of what she was asking. Apparently he was a professional sport massage therapist who was in a town for a conference. Off course I agreed thinking possibly this massage could lead to something interesting for our 15th anniversary.

I drove us over to his hotel where he was staying. Once in the room, he opened a bottle of wine and we chatted more about his profession as a massage therapist. Lin finally asked if she could try that massage and without hesitation, he invited her over to the bed. She asked if she needed to remove her dress and he politely replied preferably. While she was removing her dress, he turned the other way so that she had some privacy undressing. He was such a gentlemen.

She laid on the bed patiently waiting for him with her back exposed that showed her bra straps and barely visible thong. I sat on a couch by the window sipping my wine while watching him get ready. I thought to myself may be I could learn something as well.

He dimmed the light and turned on some soothing background music to ensure the mood was right. He dropped some massage oil on his hands and rubbed it vigorously to warm them up. He started with her neck and worked his way down to her toes, taking his time. At one point when he was massaging her back, he gently unhooked Lin's bra so that it wouldn't be in his way. Although he was very professional, I did noticed at time it was sensual and somewhat sexual as well. For example, when he was massaging her butt cheeks, he purposely pulled them apart to expose her thong and butt crack.

I was really enjoying the live show and I wanted more. Well, that was exactly what I got when he asked her to turn over onto her back. Lin not only turned over as instructed, she turned without her unhooked bra on, and as result, her breasts were fully exposed.

Luca looked confused as I don't think he expected that. Her large breasts laid there perfectly with nipples dead centre and breast glance evenly distributed all around.

He continued with the frontal massage but at no time touched her breasts. When he got down to her legs, he may have accidentally touched the edge of her pussy a bit while massaging her inner thigh, and that caused her to moan. He finally completed the massage and politely asked Lin how she liked it. Her response was simple and to the point, "what about my breasts?"

Luca looked up at me and off course, I knew what he was looking for, my approval. I nodded with a huge smile as I too was dying to see him get my wife all horny.

He warmed up his hands with massage oil and began the breast massage by resting one hand on her fast beating heart and the other within the space between her breasts. He applied the massage oil onto her soft breasts skin for the first stage of the massage. He rubbed the oil in a gentle sensual circular motion on her breasts. His hands moved like a conductor going from the center of her chest and around toward the underarm area.

He applied a rhythm and repeated the moves several times consistently. In a clockwise motion he repeated that on both breasts. He then placed both of his palms over the entire breasts and kept her nipples in the center of his palms. He fanned out his fingers as if they were the spokes of a wheel. He then brought them in toward the nipples and finished off with a slight pinch. He repeated this several times. By then she wanted to scream and ask for more but she tried to remain quiet as she knew I was watching and didn't want me or the neighbouring room to hear her cries of joy. She was ready to cum as her body felt warm and tingly inside. Her body started to grind and wiggle. Her thong she still had on was getting really wet. Her pussy was beyond moist. I am sure if Luca rubbed against her swollen clit at that time, she would have cum immediately.

Luca was not done with her breasts. She had never received attention like this before, definitely not from me and she loved it. She felt the warm massage oil drip onto her breasts once again. He took them and kneaded gently by lifting them from her chest and pressing delicately with both hands. He twisted her flesh very gently and wrung them.

Next, he scooped the flesh of the breast with utmost gentleness using the flat of his large fingertips. He did this with clockwise strokes. Over and over until she could no longer resist.

He then went for her rock hard nipples. They were begging for attention. I don't know if Lin realized she had been moaning in pleasure the whole time. With his thumbs and pointer fingers he placed them on opposite sides of her nipples. He started at the outside edge of her nipple area and slowly and gently brought his thumbs together, lightly squeezing her nipples between his fingers, then he pulled outwards and towards him. He methodically repeated this until he made a complete circle all the way around her nipples. He used just the right amount of pressure to maximize the sensation.

Finally the skin of the breasts were stroked and smoothed, with the direction of his fingertips moving from the centre of her nipples towards the side. This was his cooling down phase of the breast massage. By now my wife's body was convulsing and ready to explode.

He allowed her to rest a bit as he was putting away his massage oil. Once done he came sat next to her on the bed and gently fondled one of her breasts while asking how she was felling. Instead of replying, she sat up and started to kiss him. I think she forgot I was still there watching them. They had their tongues all over each other.

While kissing him, she unbuttoned and removed his dress shirts. She must felt like she was in a dream as this Aussie had an amazing body with pecs, abs, the work. I was very impressed. She stood him up next to the bed and started to lick her way down, stopping at his nipples. They were not large like hers but that didn't stop her from toying them with her tongue. She eventually removed his trousers and the bulge under his underpants was huge. She quickly removed it and his penis jumped out at her. Definitely larger than mine but then, I am Asian so not fair to compare.

She decided she would return a massage favour by putting his well endowed cock between her breasts. Using both hands, she wrapped her breasts around and tightly held onto it. She started to stroke with a slow but steady up and down motion, then speeding it up, then back to slow and steady again. He was loving the so called, tit fuck, and I was too. Witnessing this stranger's cock head poking out of her breasts every few seconds was so arousing.

I had to get a better view so I walked over and sat next them. I leaned over and kissed my wife while he was tit fucking her. This was my way of showing her she had my full support.

I was so horny myself that I started to rub the bulge under my pants. She noticed so she told me to get naked.

Both Luca and I stood in front of her with our cocks all ready for some pampering. She stroked one with her hand while sucked on the other. She alternated between the two cocks, off course one was a bit bigger while the other, mine was smaller.

Luca bent down and whispered something in her ear and she nodded. Lin had both cocks in her hands and looked up and asked me if it was okay for Luca to suck my cock.

Oh my god, I was not expecting that. She said she would be really turned on as that was one of her fantasies, watching another man suck my cock. My cock started to limp a bit but she started to stroke it again and it quickly hardened.

I am not bi-sexual but I guess Luca was. I decided that I only live once, so why not give it a try since my wife wanted it as well.

Luca sat next to my wife and the both of them starred at my cock. I was a bit embarrassed since mine was smaller. He gently grabbed the shaft of my penis and slowly stroked it. He then licked the bottom tip of my penis head. He opened his mouth and put the whole thing deep in it. He held it close for a few seconds before gradually pulling it out. He pulled it out just enough with the head of my penis still in his mouth, and with his tongue, he vigorously flickered the tip of it. He did this a number of times and it was amazing. I don't recall anyone, not even my wife gave such good blowjob.

For the next little while, they took turn sucking my cock and kissing each other in between. It felt so good that the thought of another man sucking my cock didn't matter anymore.

Lin wanted me to give Luca a blowjob of which I hesitated initially. But eventually I agreed as well.

Luca laid on the bed with his penis straight up in the air. I got on the bed and slowly approached his penis. I started by wrapping my fingers around his cock and stroking it slowly at first, playing with his large mushroom head, then increasing the speed of my strokes. He started to leak small amount of pre-cum.

I cautiously lowered my mouth onto his penis and for the first time, I tasted cum and can't really describe what it was like, somewhat salty I think. He grabbed the back of my head and pushed it as far down as he could and his cock was deep inside my mouth almost touching the back of my throat. I almost felt like gagging but I pulled up just in time.

It didn't take long for me to learn the art of sucking a cock. I repeated what he did to me earlier and I was confident he was enjoying it.

While I was blowing him, my wife spread her legs with her pussy while opened, and basically sat on his face. He licked and ate her pussy until she screamed she was ready to cum.

We laid my wife on her back with her legs spread and knees up in the air. Luca sucked her nipples while she was jerking him off with one of her hands. I then focused on her pussy by gently massaging the outer lips with two fingers, one on each side stroking them up and down. I slowly inserted my middle finger into her pussy in search for her G spot. She was so horny already that it didn't take long to find the pea-sized nub inside her inner vagina. I stuck a second finger in so that my thumb could easily maneuver around her clit. I massaged her G spot first in circular motion clockwise, then counter clockwise, while my thumb massaged her clit.

She couldn't maintain her composure any longer with those two sensitive spots being massaged and her nipples being sucked all at the same time. She soon screamed out, "I am cumming, I am cumming."

Her body went into convulsion and I immediately felt the warmth of some fluid in her virgina. I quickly removed my fingers and within second, steams of warm liquid from her pussy shot across the bed.

Luca looked up and wasn't sure what just happened. He quickly came closer for a look and noticed her pussy was still throbbing. He decided he wanted to have a taste so he planted his whole mouth on her pussy and started licking.

That got her all aroused again and demanded one of us to fuck her. Off course, I had to let Luca go first not only because Lin never had an Aussie cock before, but he also had the bigger one. He slowly inserted the tip of his penis in her and once the shaft was all the way in, he held it there. Lin asked him to hurry and fuck her hard. He complied by pulling it out and jamming it back in as deep as he could. He increased the rhythm and got faster and harder.

We tried different positions throughout the rest of the night.

In one position, Lin was doing the cowgirl on Luca while she was sucking my cock.

In another position, Lin was on the floor with both hands n knees in the position of a dog. I fucked her from behind while sucking on Luca's cock.

The one position that I was not comfortable with was instead of Lin on the floor in her doggie position, it was Luca instead. Although my penis was small, I had trouble initially inserting it in his anal. But eventually it did go in and it felt extremely tight but very enjoyable indeed. It didn't take long for me to explode my huge load in him. I am sure he felt the warmth of my cum in him as my wife felt his in her pussy earlier.

We ended up spending the whole night with him sleeping naked with my wife in the middle and us on each side. I am much older than Luca so I didn't have the stamina, but I am sure throughout the night he fucked her a few more times.

That was one of the best anniversary we have had and too bad Luca was not local as we would have met up with him many times more.

Overall, my first bi-sexual encounter was a surprise and as well, a memorable experience. Lin and I have chatted about the possibly of trying again, but with a bi-sexual couple. She said she wanted to try tasting a pussy herself and I totally support that. I have had many fantasies of her eating her best friends or her younger sister's pussies.

Andy1900
Andy1900
79 Followers