Chin's Palace of Pleasure Ch. 02

Story Info
Rose and her Lord share a secret room.
3.1k words
4.7
25.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mazora
Mazora
1 Followers

Paul kissed her deeply as she let his hands and the ether have her.

The voice of a man on the screen, enjoying the body of a woman who was making it clear she liked being enjoyed - grew over them. And all around in the darkness, Rose could hear others being moved to do likewise. Rose felt the towel growing wet beneath her. She hid her face in Paul's shoulder and whispered.

"Oh please can't we go now?"

"Not yet."

"But I'm so horny, My Lord!"

"I know I'm counting on it."

He kissed her deeply as he played with the tied belt at her waist.

"Don't fret, we'll take care of that."

Rose wanted to give in and surrender to the darkness. But an annoying sound kept distracting her as Paul's mouth softly nibbled at the warmth of her neck and inhaled the scent of her flesh once more.

"Oh what is that sound My Lord and why won't someone stop it?"

He smiled.

"I'll show you."

Holding up his hand he clicked the little metal toy twice. Only a moment passed and a young man stood before them. He wasn't tall but had a strong face and smiling blue eyes. Rose couldn't help thinking about his blondness in contrast to her darker hue and was embarrassed at the hedonistic turn her thoughts took with Paul. His hand reached out and touched Rose's cheek knowingly before kneeling at her feet.

"Oh please Paul!" The realization of what he was about to do, drew the words out of Rose before she had thought.

" Why do you keep forgetting what it is I am to you this night?" Paul's tone was loving but firm now. " Stop fretting and be still."

The young man's hands moved carefully as he untied her belt. He had to be six perhaps seven years her junior. Rose searched his eyes while trying to yield to him as her hand unconsciously covered the place between her legs. She felt his warm hand again on her cheek and watched as it traveled down and took the hand away. She had not had the ring very long. Paul had wanted her to wear a different kind of ring to demonstrate she was his, he had said. She said no for over a year. It would bring her such enhanced plleasure, he said...and it had.

She finally justified the doing by telling herself that no one else would ever know.

" It's wonderful, you're so lovely. Let me please you."

Paul smiled at her uncertainty and kissed her ear. "Easy my own, it's included in the price of the ticket. It helps while we're waiting."

She looked at him in total disbelief now - If this was waiting, what was not waiting?

"Oh please, my Lord. We've done so many things but - There are others. "

He kissed her deeper still. Then he helped the young man open her coat completely and reached again for the kerchief -

"You'll like it my sweet. It prepares you for me."

They separated her thighs as she took the kerchief and inhaled. His warm breath and tongue licking made her tremble as she felt his mouth boldly start sucking her swelling flesh.

"That's it my love, let him, let him."

Rose lost herself in the wet stroke of a tongue, as another woman somewhere whimpered frantically. She opened her eyes and saw the look of lust on Paul's face as he held her pearls in his mouth, wetting them. Then letting them drop between her thick soft thighs, he lifted her heavy breasts and sucked her nipples hard. And the stranger hungrily licked the pearls into her sensitive wet flesh.

" Oh please, please!" She fought for breath now as the sharp nips of Paul's teeth rushed through her belly and into the engorged clit that the young man ravaged.

All over the theatre, bathed in flickering blue light, men and women on their knees were performing the same service for others. Driven by the sight of her Paul took her nipples even harder. And Rose felt her fluids run, as the cool pearls grew hot from her flesh and the stranger went on. She was being tortured on the tongues of two men, and she lusted for more.

"We don't have long to wait. Let this stranger make it nice for you my sweat. Let his mouth serve you completely." Paul had always been one to choose his words carefully, but so much overwhelmed her that meanings were lost on her now. So she closed her heavy eyes and gave herself to the strangers' wet breath.

She wondered how often he did what he was doing, to do it as he did? His hands were strong and knowing, as they fondled her thick waist and heaving belly. Between her thighs, below the pierced bud that trembled under his teeth, she felt a finger in her wetness. And then she felt another. He was coaxing her, gently prodding the swollen petals of her open to him. And she whimpered as she felt the pearls being slowly pushed deep up inside her. Her face burned at the thought of a stranger tugging on the ring that had been meant for only Paul's amusement. But now, even with a stranger, the warmth was becoming an ache as her hands reached out for his shoulders and the whimper grew into a moan.

" Oh yes my sweet, dark love. Let him in, let him in."

She was sinking into his touch as she felt her feet leave the floor. Her thighs were hoisted up on to the stranger's shoulders as her shoes fell from her feet. The muscles in her calves and hips and ass cheeks tightened, now out of her control. Sensation washed away thought. The others had disappeared. There was only the aching that had started to burn. She reached out and thought she felt Paul move away from her. Then she heard the click of the toy again, but this time only once. There was another gentle shifting beside her. Rose opened her eyes, startled when she heard Paul moan. His head rested back on the sofa now, as a woman knelt before him. She had heavy black hair that touched the floor as she unbuckled his belt and opened his trousers. Then spreading her knees to sink lower, she nibbled and then feasted on his cock until he too whimpered.

"Aaaah that's it. Oh my sweetness, that's the way. Do it, do it!"

Paul reached suddenly for Rose's hand and squeezed it. They were both being made to pant with it. Nothing in the room of strangers mattered as Rose's hips began to rock. She felt the flame climb through her thighs and belly. It grew, and her hand came away from his. Helpless and heaving, she reached to caress the head that devoured her. Her heart pounded in her ears, as she heard Paul's pleasure finally take him. And she shook hard through her own.

Someone was gently bringing her coat back around her. Her heart had hardly stopped trembling when she heard Paul's words softly in her ear.

"Our turn has come my love."

Standing the young man, who had sucked her to release, kissed her cheek and bowed to Paul as he wiped his mouth with a linen handkerchief. Then smiling at her one last time, he turned to gesture to a door on the side of the auditorium and was gone. Glancing back as they stepped away, Rose saw the girl who had serviced Paul, effortlessly remove the towel from the sofa and disappear.

Everything seemed to melt in this world of Chin's Palace. One motion flowed into another making you wonder what had happened to the moment before. Rose leaned into Paul's side as his arm at her waist supported her. She looked ahead to see that another heavy velvet curtain separated the place where they were, from the place they seemed to be going. She looked back at the dancing blue light and occupied others. It was only a moment and then she stepped through the heavy drapes.

They had crossed into the old opium den but the beds were being put to a new use. Each tall pavilioned-bed had been draped in shear curtains and through the draping, in the dim golden light, its' inhabitants were seen. Rose's startled breath made Paul smile. There were a dozen beds, and each was being used fully by fucking, panting and screaming couples. All of it seemed so surreal.

A small Chinese orchestra played at the end of the room and incense burned, heavily blending with the scent of raw sex.

"Oh please, my Lord I can't!"

"Oh yes you can my own, I've been waiting all night!"

" Good evening Mr. Smith, it's been so long since we have seen you."

"Mr. Smith?" Rose wondered out loud as they followed the willowy girl along.

"We're all Mr. Smith, or Jones or Brown here."

Showing them to an empty bed, the attendant smiled and gave Paul the small wooden chest. He opened it briefly, smiled and she left. Rose tried not to show her curiosity but Paul could see it take her, so he let her have a good look at its content.

"Oh Paul!" There was a heavy silk blindfold. And while they had never used one, she knew a ball gag when she saw it. Under the blind fold as he lifted it, Rose saw two long objects and felt the moistness take her cheeks. She reached in to touch a bottle and he whispered -

" Something to make the path more giving?"

" Oh Paul this is..."

" Come now my prized possession. It will please me so. Don't deny me?"

Looking around the room as her eyes adjusted to the dim light, Rose realized and trembled. The women, all sizes and shapes and ages of the women, were blind folded and yes, some were gagged. She felt the coat being opened and taken from her. Paul's fingers brushed down her back and pushed her into "that blessed fall" on to the bed. The heavy brocade spread had rubbed against her clit ring as she fell and now she rubbed it against the ornate fabric deliberately, helplessly as she trembled and watched, waited for Paul.

Naked he finally came to her and thrust his hand slowly into her as she lay on her belly.

"Such a hypocrite you are, my love. Reluctantly setting yourself aflame."

"Oh please they're watching, My Lord!" He pulled his fingers slowly from her and they were dripping.

"Only the men my sweet, only the men. Lick them!" He watched her opening to it as the sound of her suckling filled their gossamer enclosure. And he whispered as his fingers returned. He knew he could get her to do anything if he whispered it.

"It is a singular amusement. It gives us pleasure to watch and fuck our women in the sight of each other. Be still!"

He held her, face down against the bed she moaned and felt his wet fingers move out of her and up through her full open ass cheeks.

"You're the only black whore here, my love. All the men are stopping to watch!"

"Oh Paul!"

" Your Lord!" Rose felt the sting of his hand on her full high ass and moaned as she let herself sink into a world they had only shared alone.

"My pleasure slut knows her Lord much better than this."

She whimpered and begged for a moment more, but Paul knew her now as he put the ball gag in her mouth and made it tight. Then pulling the pillows into the middle of the bed, he helped her up over the pile, to get her ass even higher.

"What a sight you are my love, what a wonderful sight!" He reached under her and twisted her swelling nipples as she felt the weight of him on her.

" Yes my love, yes. And now take your last look at this world until you return with new sight. " Rose felt the old need return. They had shared so many things, and she knew she would always be safe with Paul. But the fear danced in her rib cage and around her heart. Once more she was facing another part of her true self.

The cries and whimpers directed her sight. The men were watching as Paul had said. She thought of being watched as her hips quickened and the ring danced against the pillows.

"Yes my sweet slut, take it all in and remember!" And then it was dark. Paul pulled the soft fabric to the back of her head and secured it. But the sight danced on as she rocked and rocked.

Paul moved away from her, and leaned back against the bed's poll. He watched her, took her all in. Her flesh was damp. He loved gently teasing her when she was this way.

" Your love dew betrays you as always my precious!" Her body gave into the pillows beneath her and her fingers dug into the cloth as her hips ground harder and harder.

"Oh yes. Your Lord knows his lusting whore well! But you mustn't. Not yet!"

The words filled her and she whimpered as she made her hips slow their dance.

"Oh yes!"

Paul opened the box and took out the bottle. Then coating his hands with the fragrant balm, he let it travel over his belly and down.

"Aaaaaah yes!" Do the pictures still dance in the darkness slut?" Rose grunted and held firm.

" Listen to my voice. Can you hear what I do in my voice? Can you imagine it? I have pictures as well. I see you humping against the mouth of a man you've never met. I'm watching again as you grunt and whimper on his fingers. Yes. The images play with the sight I see now. You're such a lush full hill of passion. I will climb you and roll in your valleys. I'll drill in you for water and discover sweet thick honey wine."

Paul felt the flesh thicken in his hand. His hips came away from the bed as he gazed on her and stroked. He saw the pleasures he would take and moaned.

" Oh how your cunt drips my wanting whore, your thighs grow wet as the soft dark lips swell and open into the blood red center of you. I must tip that young man well!"

Rose fought to still her hips but the rocking grew slowly once again.

" Be still!" He was up and at her again.

Rose felt his fingers everywhere, in the darkness. All the sensations and images took her and she moaned as he plunged them deep in her cunt. He wanted her wetness, needed her wetness now as it coated his fingers.

"Breathe deep my own. Breathe, very deep."

She heard the momentary change in his voice and knew. Paul took the bottle once more and let the thick liquid trickle between her heavy cheeks as his fingers slowly slid into her. It was a kind of play they had visited before. She was so close, he had said.

"Tonight my wanting pleasure slut." Paul fell over the mass of her and let his tongue enjoy the fine sweat on her back and down over her hips as his fingers played deeper.

" We need more, so much more!"

Paul stroked her long wanted ass hole and felt the lust grow in him as she slowly opened. And Rose raised her hips to every thrust now as she moaned into the gag. Then mid-breath she felt him rise up and the firm round head of his cock stroke her cunt. Frantic breaths came as his shaft filled her and his double penetration took control of her.

" Oh yes! Rise up to your Master!"

Rose struggled in her passion to breathe as all at once the fingers were gone and replaced by the thick unyielding head. The tightness ripped through them both and burned as she felt him splitting her with his need.

"That's right wench cry out for it, feel how I open you and cry for it my lovely slut!"

She tried to pull away from the thought of others watching.

"Oh no you don't whore!"

But he took her wrists and held them at her back as he pulled a cord down from the bed curtains and whispered.

" It pleases me to see your body shine with your need my lovely."

Spiting in his hand he coated the shaft more as it pulled out of her and they both moaned. She felt his sweat trickle over her ass and thighs and mix with her own. She whimpered in the darkness of her blindfold as she imagined him riding hard while other men watched. Suddenly the gag was gone as she felt it growing up through her. The rumbling vibration rose from her lungs and up into her throat giving him what drove him mad with it as she rubbed her throbbing clit frantically against the brocade pillows beneath her.

"Oh scream my lovely whore. We've all night and I want to do everything Oh scream, scream - But don't come, not yet, not yet."

The strange music was rising, blended with the cries and moans around them. It filled the room as Rose felt her heart pounding in her chest. Everything was all wanting and needing now. In the darkness she saw herself and was no longer lost. In the darkness she would find him as he would find her. The darkness of her blindfold would free them both.

"Oh bitch, bitch, oh my sweet fine bitch!"

Inside her head the words echoed - 'now, please now'. His hardness was swelling deep inside her as she rubbed fast under him, 'yes now, please now'. The sudden deep grunt took him and he gave way to the halted breaths and screamed through his teeth. And grabbing her bound wrists and braided hair, his cum filled her until it was driven out over her trembling cheeks and the brocade pillows beneath them.

All around them she heard the soft whimpers and labored breathing subside as she waited, waited. And finally, finally his voice was there all around her, slowing through her -

" Cum my whore, oh cum."

Written by P.E.M.Davis Copyright(c) January 1999, May 1999 November 1999, and April 2003 P.E.M.Davis and "Mazora's World". All rights reserved. Not to be distributed reproduced, transmitted, posted or used, in any manner or portion without the express written permission, from the author.

Mazora
Mazora
1 Followers