Chip Wendy Dan Nancy Carl - Story 03

Story Info
A neighbor helps a wife help her husband transform.
2.8k words
4.49
14.7k
7

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night when Wendy and Dan got home with their new attachments Wendy said "Dan, you need to come clean on this."

"Did your therapist really give you hormones? She's a therapist, I didn't think she could prescribe drugs."

"No, I read on the Internet that birth control pills will do the trick."

"What the @!¡#! You're stealing my birth control? What have you been replacing it with?"

"A stomach ache pill. You haven't had any cramps in ages have you? I'm sorry."

"Christ! I'm glad I'm not pregnant!"

"Honey, we haven't had sex in months."

"I seem to remember you getting some last weekend with Chip..." Wendy said.

Wendy bit her tongue after that one and thought back to her rendezvous with Chip two weeks ago and how it was just anal. That was a close call.

"I think you need to pay the price for that one mister, er, missy."

"In the meantime, Chip and I did get you pills to do this for you. I was trying to figure out how I was going to get you to take them, but I think you'll be more accepting of them now. Here, you need to take these four pills each morning and these two nightly. Take these now."

"Ok."

"God, I am so mad at you Dan. You crazy bitch. I'm exhausted, I'm going to bed."

"Ok, honey, I'm coming right behind you."

And mrs and mrs-to-be climbed up the stairs and prepped for bed.

"As much as I'm mad at you, I shouldn't, but here is a nightie, bikini and a bra you can wear to sleep in. She pulled the package out of her top drawer and gave it to him. It was adorned with pink and bows."

Dani went into the bathroom and came out several minutes later with a big grin on his face. "It's silky! Wow, so nice. It feels great."

Wendy had a sad smile and got into bed in a old pair of bikini bottoms and a oversize t-shirt that said "Why do I do all the work?" So fitting for the occasion.

*

They went through the next week as a married couple, just one with 2 women.

On Wednesday night, they went to the movies. Dani dressed in girl jeans and a loudly colored sweater that only a woman could wear. Wendy realized that Dani's collection of clothes was bought from a cross dresser's vision and she'd need to take him shopping or have to deal with this weirdly dressed girlfriend.

The next night, Nancy popped up at their door. Wendy un wittingly opened the front door and let her in and realizing that Nancy knew nothing about Dan or Dani and the transition that was going to happen.

Nancy walked in 4 steps and turned to the dinning room where Dani was cleaning up dishes. She stopped and cocked her head and said "Wendy? Dan?"

"Well, I guess the cat is out of the bag. So sorry to out my husband like that and I guess if anyone was going to know first, it would be you. "said Wendy.

"Dan is a woman?"

"Nope, not quite yet. Chip and I are working on some transitional stuff for him. Give him a couple of months. He's looking ok right now but we're gonna grow some breasts on that skinny frame, let his hair grow out and get Janet at the salon to fix it and get his eyebrows and nails done. Let's just refer to him as a project. I do need to go get him some clothes. His male taste in fashion is 1990s."

Nancy just stood there with her mouth open. "Oh, did I hear shopping? Can I go? Like right now?"

Dani had retreated to the kitchen and was on the edge of tears when Wendy and Nancy called his name and was walking into the kitchen to get him.

"Dani! Get your purse. We ladies are going shopping!"

*

The three of them bundled up into Nancy's car. Nancy was taller than Dani so any confusion as to 'is that a man' were dissuaded by Dani being the middle sized person.

First stop was Macy's. Where Nancy dragged Dani into the dressing room and said "Wendy, go pick out dresses for your husband."

When Wendy went off, Nancy said "Dani, don't worry. I liked you as a man, I'll love you as a woman. Now everything off!"

Dani stripped down to his bikini and Nancy looked puzzled at the attachments to his chest and groin.

"They're medical devices. From Chip. To promote growth."

"Chip's been a very busy guy."

"I know, he's got this anal thing, erp... I don't know if I should talk about it."

"I know all about it. He developed it for me or rather for Carl."

"Oh boy."

"It's made him so fuckable. Does Wendy peg you?"

"No, but ... "

And suddenly Wendy passed a bunch of clothes over the door at them and the conversation was finished for the moment.

Everyone got new outfits that day. Dani got several and several purses and then shoes shoes and more shoes. Dani said "When you become a woman in your late 20s, you need to catch up."

The charges went on Dan's card, but Wendy signed it in case someone would ask for ID.

They then went and grabbed dinner where Wendy and Nancy admonished Dani with the rules of womanhood. How to eat, how to sit. How to not interrupt a man when he was talking. How giving blow jobs to men was mandatory and they were sorry that he never learned all a man had to do was ask and of course the woman would drop down on her knees and give him one. They were certain that he should have learned that in high school. But now he was on the other end, he should know in case someone asked. And how was his gag reflex? It got so bad with their teasing, that Dani had no idea what to believe.

*

They finally got home and both of the women sat back in the couch and demanded that Dani try on everything. Every bra, pantie, dress, shoe and accessory. He was stripping and dressing and stripping and dressing again.

In the midst of this, Nancy leaned over and whispered, "have you pegged him yet?"

"I actually haven't thought about it. I don't own a harness. I'm really not into it. Would you like to have a go at him? How's it going with Carl?"

"Carl is an absolute slut for it now. I've got him jumping through hoops with the hope that I'll strap it on and ¡!*@ him nightly. "

"Dani is so out there right now he's jumping through hoops of his own invention."

"Let me *¡ø$ him."

"Ok, I'm actually going to do something else to him this weekend. Maybe we can work that out."

"It's a deal. Actually I was going to ask if I could hang with you all as Carl is going to his mother's out of town for some legal stuff."

"We'll go to Chip's."

*

"Chip, I need you this weekend. I need your stud services."

"Huh??? What the hell's going on. Are you and Dani doing ok?"

"Yeah, we're passable. Nancy knows now. And I'm sure, but not 100%, that she'll tell Carl. But, I need to punish Dani. He's been stealing my birth control pill for months. We haven't had sex for months. I don't like the way he's snuck around on this. And here's how it's going to go. I am going to cuckold him. With you. We've had sex, but no one is to know. This time, it's not anal, you get to do old fashion penis in vagina. I'm sure it will be a pleasant change of pace for you. And Dani is going to sit there and watch. For the second act, Nancy is going to peg him. I'm hoping to totally humiliate him otherwise I'd peg him. Having Nancy do it, she's much bigger and taller than him and experienced, I'm pretty sure he's going to feel totally used. If I do it, it'll turn into our typical lovemaking. I'm going to use the anal toy on him. It will have him begging to be made into a slut."

Chip was silent on the phone.

"Chip? Are you still with us?"

"Ok, sure. This sex on demand stuff is tough. Saturday?"

"You can do it. Fuck me buddy."

Wendy hung up and thought 2 things. She was going to get that anal toy up Chip's unsuspecting butt and two, she wasn't on birth control. She was going to get Chip worked up and coming while she rode him like a pony and then she'd turn to Dani and say, "hey, I'm not on birth control because some ass stole my pills. How do you feel about that?" If she played it right, Chip would be filling her with his un-controlled cum and maybe she'd have his baby. Her age was right, she wanted a child. Chip was handsome and unattached. And mostly, Dani wasn't going to give her one now. Heck, as a woman, maybe he'd be useful raising a child. She'd have to look into the meds they were giving Dani and see if anything would trigger lactation. Why ruin her new boobs?

*

Saturday night came and Nancy popped in the front door without even knocking. She had an oversize purse with her and had brought a large frosty bottle of vodka.

"Anyone wanna party? Let's go dig that Chip guy up."

Wendy came in with a little black dress with a thong that basically covered nothing and each time she reached up or leaned over or just moved quickly, a tantalizing glimpse of butt cheek showed.

Dani had followed Wendy's lead and had a slightly longer little black dress with a bikini bottom that covered his groin attachment and not much else. If she moved right a tantalizing glimpse of butt cheek showed.

"Aren't you two cute" said Nancy.

"Let's go." said Wendy. "I want to relax at Chips."

*

At Chip's Nancy set up the bar and laid out 4 large shot glasses.

"One for you, one for you, one for you and one for me. And a second for Dani."

Shots were done. A second and third was done for Dani.

Then, Wendy showed Chip how they served them at a bar she'd worked at when she was younger. She'd put the shot glass between her boobs, squeeze them together and pour it into his mouth.

It wasn't long before Chip and Dani were very tipsy and the woman were controlling the show.

"I think we should have Chip and Dani get naked!" said Nancy. Chip and Dani looked at each other like they were in shock.

"Look Wendy, we've had sex with each other. We don't need to do it again." pleaded Dani as Nancy pulled off his dress over his head.

Wendy was busy undoing Chip's belt. He wasn't resisting but he wasn't sure what was going on.

"Chip, it's time." said Wendy as she pushed him over the couch arm. She'd had the anus toy ready and had hit the pre-lube button moments earlier. "I want to see this on you for a change."

There was surprisingly little to no resistance from Chip.

His pants were off and his shirt was off and his masculine back, butt, and shoulders were exposed, but he was hunched over forward and Wendy couldn't get to the part of him she needed. She was so wet. Finally she pulled on one leg and he spun around and landed on his back on the couch.

"Dani, this is for your ^!ø&ing Chip the other week. And not *$&@ing me all summer." She pulled Chips arms down and pinned them under her knees. She grabbed his penis and gave it a quick long lick from bottom to its head and then she slid it into her very wet pussy...

"Dani, I want you to see this." and she turned up the vibration and size on the anal toy. Chip was grinding away with his hips and his penis was already leaking into Wendy.

"Dani, you've been stealing my birth control. What do you think might happen if I turn up this toy even more?" And she gave the controller yet another tap.

Wendy leaned over into Chip's face and said "Chip, you are going to breed me. I want your seed." And when he tried to respond, she kissed him, putting her tongue deep into his mouth to stop any complaint.

Nancy took the opportunity to dig back into her bag and pull out her harness with its large penis dildo and slide it on her. She then straddled Dani's lap facing and said "I am going to &¡!% you tonight. Do you need the toy first or are we good?"

A very wide eyed and suddenly sober Dani said "Toy first?"

Nancy said, "Oh no, no toy for you! Ok, just a little lube. You're going to need to feel this."

She then stood up, smacked him in the face with the dildo and pulled him to the carpet with his face down and his butt to the sky. With a small amount of lube, she still had no problem sliding into him.

Wendy and Chip were going at it until Wendy heard the tell tale pop of the toys knot which told her that the toy had sensed Chip's orgasm. She laid down on him and kissed him tenderly saying "thank you, thank you, thank you, I love you."

She then rolled off Chip and onto the floor next to Dani. "Do you think you can stop me from getting pregnant? Want to try licking it out?" she teased.

Dani was about to have an eye rolling orgasm of his own and could only shake his head no.

Nancy pulled out of Dani and looked over at Chip. "Should I do him too?" she whispered to Wendy.

"Nah, let him rest. I think he's going to be a daddy soon."

*

The next morning, Wendy was at Chip's door.

"Chip, I'm sorry if it went further than you wanted. Thank you."

Chip shrugged sheepishly and said, "hey, we all had a great time. I think even Dani enjoyed being &$!øed. And next weekend is the big reveal! We pull his groin attachment off. We'll see if he has any balls left."

*

Friday night came and Dani texted Chip "Can I come over tonight?"

"Ok"

Dani did a quick knock and slid in the doorway before Chip could even get there. "Look, about last weekend. It's ok. It's ok if you knock her up. I like you, I trust you. If you want to %@¡ø her again, it's ok."

Chip gave Dani a big hug and said "thank you. I didn't want to be a part of hurting your feelings like that. Let's go see what sort of woman you're going to be and if that attachment is working. Back to the lab!"

Dani walked back to the lab while Chip got a wet washcloth and towel from the bathroom and followed him. He sprayed a stream of some sort of solvent and the entire piece dropped off. Chip immediately put the wet facecloth on it and pulled the spring attachment and the butterfly off.

"Let me see! Let me see!"

Chip looked at his friend's penis and testicles and thought "wow, this really worked."

As he knelt down in front of Dani, eye to eye with Dani's groin, he couldn't help leaning forward and taking all of it into his mouth. It wasn't like giving an adult a blow job, this penis was less than one inch long and the tip was probably the biggest part. Mostly it looked like a penis tip and that was it. The testicles were gone. It was smooth skin all the way back. It was like sticking your thumb into your mouth but only up to the first knuckle.

Dani said "what are you doing?!"

"Just making sure it was as hard as it could get. And nothing happened."

Dani leaned over and started playing with his penis. It wouldn't get hard. On the other hand, he pushed it back and it stayed back. A perfect cross dresser's tuck.

Dani popped up and went to the other room to see the mirror. "It's like barely there" he yelled. "I've got the dick of an infant!"

Dani pranced back into the room and said "one last thing" showing his anal toy in his hand. "Please #@!ø me tonight? Call it a celebration I'm a woman *$#ø."

Chip took the toy from his hands and said "ok". He pressed the pre lube button and as Dani reached up to kiss Chip, Chip reached around and pushed the toy into Dani's anus. Chip would be *^$%ing Dani again.

more to come