Chip's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I’ve always been pretty handy in the kitchen, so I was confident that I could put together a appetizing meal. As I worked, I made sure everything went back where I found it and I cleaned everything I used once I was done with it. Ellen didn’t need to be distracted by a big mess. I was feeling pretty good about the way everything was turning out and realized she’d probably be home soon, so I switched the CD in the stereo from upbeat rock to mellow jazz to create a relaxed casual mood. I set the kitchen table with everyday dinnerware and just one wine glass. I didn’t want it to look like I was going for “romantic.” In that vein, I was also dressed in jeans (which I hoped made my butt look nice) and a slate blue t-shirt, tight enough to show some muscle but not so tight that I looked like I was trying too hard.

I detected the confusion and surprise in Ellen’s voice as she called my name when she came in. I kept cooking as she came in, trying to appear casual and nonchalant. She looked around and asked what it was all about even though I’d explained it briefly in the note I’d left. I explained about her needing some spoiling other than being left alone for the weekend, that she was a great, giving person and she deserved it. She told me I was very sweet and I was going to make some lucky girl very happy. Then, placing her hand on my arm, she stood on her toes and kissed my cheek. I thanked her and I’m sure I blushed, then told her she had time to change her clothes or freshen up before dinner was ready. I could still feel the warmth of her touch and her kiss as she left the kitchen.

As I was loading up the plates, she came back into the kitchen wearing a light sundress. It also looked as though she’d taken the time to pull a brush through her short copper-colored hair. I had her sit and she complimented me on the look and smell of the food while I uncorked the wine bottle. She noticed she was the only one with a wine glass and asked why I wouldn’t be joining her. I reminded her that I wasn’t 21 yet and she laughed and told me to get a glass, she wouldn’t be calling the cops on me. I grabbed a glass and poured wine for both of us, then sat down.

The dinner went extremely well, everything turned out right and both the conversation and the wine flowed. We weren’t really flirting but I could see the sparkle in her eye and credited it to her enjoying being treated so nicely. I think the wine loosened us up nicely, but I don’t think either of us was “impaired.” I don’t know if it helped with my courage or not. I cleared the dishes away while insisting she remain seated. As I was finishing, I mentioned there was one more thing that came as a part of this meal. While she protested that she was too full, I assured her of two things: she wouldn’t find it filling and she would certainly be glad she hadn’t turned it down.

I turned her chair so her legs weren’t under the table and knelt before her. Because she didn’t protest or raise her eyebrows, I suspected she knew what I was up to and didn’t object. I pushed the hem of her sundress up around her waist, exposing the narrow strip of what appeared to be another pair of thong panties. She spread her legs and I leaned down to kiss her thighs, working my way up, around to her hips and over her stomach. Her hands were in my hair and her breathing was getting heavy. I grasped the sides of her panties and pulled them down as she lifted her ass. I was now just inches away from her light brown bush and could smell the juices which were already flowing. With one hand on each thigh, I gently spread her lips and ran my tongue up her slit, collecting her juice. Her breathing changed to soft moaning as I flattened out my tongue and lapped at her pussy. Finally, I slipped my middle finger easily into her due to the flooding lubrication and as soon as the tip of my tongue touched her clit, she began to convulse as an intense orgasm ripped through her. I fingered her pussy and licked and sucked her clit as she rode out the first orgasm and a few minutes later was rewarded with a second, seemingly as intense as the first. I was enjoying this very much so I continued to work her pussy over and drink in her womanly flavor as orgasms three and four coursed through her. When I finally raised my head, she was flushed and dazed but otherwise unrumpled.

I stood and took a quick sip of wine while she recovered. As I set the glass down, her hands were unfastening my belt and opening my jeans, which were soon down at my knees. My briefs followed and one of her petite hands was grasping my cock while the other cradled my balls. She stroked me a few times, slipped her mouth up and down my shaft then told me to sit. I dropped into my chair and she was hovering over me. She grasped my cock again and guided herself down onto it, moaning as she took my full length. As she began riding me, I pulled her sundress up and over her head and set it on the table. Her bra was at face level, so I leaned in and sucked her hard nipples through the thin fabric while reaching behind to unclasp it. I slid my hands up under it as she took it off, caressed her breasts and amazing nipples and alternately took each of her hard nipples into my mouth. Just moments after I began working on her nipples, she shuddered through another orgasm. Leaving my mouth and tongue to take care of her tits, my hands slid down her sides, around the small of her back and over her cheeks. I helped her up and down on my prick, feeling her hot, slippery pussy gripping me and trying to milk my orgasm out. I was more than ready, being with the object of my recent desires, feeling her smooth skin under my hands, her hard nipples between my lips and her incredible pussy sliding up and down my rod. I was raising my hips to meet her on the way down and her moaning was getting louder. I could feel my cock swelling as my orgasm built when her pussy began to quiver around it. Her orgasm brought on mine and I shot my load deep into her.

She continued to ride me until I was limp and starting to slip out, then she just sat there on my lap. After a few minutes, she straightened up, looked me in the eye and said, “Let’s go to the bedroom.” She reached for her dress and climbed off of me, then bent to pick up her bra and panties. I stood and pulled my jeans up just enough so I could walk and followed her down the hall. She started to close the door behind me but remembered we were alone and reopened it. I still couldn’t take my eyes off her incredible body and told her how fantastic I thought she looked. She smiled with that gleam in her eyes again and came over and leaned up to kiss me.

As we made out, she pulled my shirt up and over my head, then ran her hands over my chest and abs before finding the waist of my jeans. She worked my jeans and briefs all the way off this time, along with my shoes and socks. We were both naked. She led me to the bed and had me lay on my back. Kneeling beside me, she took my cock in her hand and began to revive it. After a minute or two, she leaned forward and wrapped her lips around it, pulling and running her tongue all around it. Without letting go, she swung a leg over so we were in a 69 and her pussy was right over my face. I leaned up and started licking her clit, eliciting a moan that vibrated around my cock. I could feel my cock reaching full erection and relished the feel of her lips and warm, wet mouth. I now had two fingers sliding in and out of her as I sucked her clit, when she suddenly let go of my cock and cried out as another orgasm ravaged her body.

When it had passed, she stroked my cock a few more times, then moved forward until she was above it and lowered herself onto it. In this position, I could see my cock sliding in and out of her pussy and her puckered pink anus just above. I wished my tongue were long enough that I could give her a rim job from here, but figured I’d have an opportunity soon enough. She rode me for a while, facing away from me, but before either of us came she stopped and dismounted, turning to me to ask if I’d do her doggy style. I told her I’d love to.

She took a position I’d seen her in a couple of times from her window, on her knees with her face down on the bedspread. I moved around behind her and, running a hand over each cheek, leaned forward and ran my tongue up from her pussy to her tailbone and back again. I pushed the tip of my tongue against her anus and licked around it, eliciting a long, low moan. I straightened up and rubbed my cock over her pussy before plunging into her slippery sweetness. She let out a grunt and gripped the bedspread as I buried my full length into her. I started slowly withdrawing and pushing in while holding her hips and she came almost immediately. I was pleasantly surprised by how easily she orgasmed and wondered how her ex-husband could have ever walked away from such a simmering sexpot. I got a good rhythm going and slipped my hands up from her hips to her dangling tits. I felt her fingers brush my shaft as I pulled out and gently touching my balls before she went to work on her clit. I don’t think I had ever before felt so relaxed during sex, knowing that I didn’t have to worry about holding out for her sake. I straightened up and grasped her hips again and began long, slow strokes which quickly increased in pace until I was slamming my hips against her sweet ass. As my cock began to swell, she whimpered as another orgasm caused her pussy to convulse. My own orgasm immediately followed and I filled her with another load of my spunk.

I flopped on the bed next to her and she lay against me with her head on my shoulder. We talked about what we had gotten ourselves into with only excitement and no shame or regret. We talked about the potential for regular rendezvous and how to accomplish them. Eventually, she dozed off and I followed pretty close behind. At some point during the night, I became aware that she’d gotten up. We’d never turned on the lights and the room was very dark. I could hear her moving around somewhere in the house, I assumed to make sure the doors were locked and we hadn’t left the stove on or anything.

I had dozed off again by the time she came back and only woke after I realized my dream about getting a blowjob from my friend’s mom wasn’t actually a dream and Ellen had come back to bed and was now sucking my cock. She realized I was awake when I ran my hand through her hair. Picking her head up briefly, she mentioned how she hadn’t had any dessert so she was having a midnight snack. I encouraged her to knock herself out and just lay there enjoying her lips and hot mouth sliding up and down my cock. I wished I could watch her head bobbing, but even with my eyes adjusted it was still too dark so I just lay there enjoying the feeling. She’d pause occasionally to run her tongue over my balls or up the underside of my shaft or around the head, her delicate hand pumping gently up and down at the base. I only felt one of her hands and wondered whether the other was toying with her clit or pumping a couple of fingers in and out of her pussy or maybe even tweaking her erect nipples. My orgasm built and built under her skilled sucking until I blew a load of cum down her throat. She nursed my cock until it was completely limp, then crawled up next to me and we were soon asleep again.

I awoke alone the next morning as sunlight streamed into Ellen’s bedroom. I could smell coffee and hear the clinking of dishes coming from the kitchen, but waited in bed to see what was going on. A few minutes later, Ellen entered carrying a tray laden with coffee and toasted bagels with cream cheese. She set the tray down on the foot of the bed and sat next to me. As she poured coffee, I took some cream cheese from one of the bagels and spread it on her nipple, quickly sucking it off. Ellen moaned and set the coffee down then reached under the covers to find my erect cock.

“I guess breakfast can wait,” she said, positioning herself on her back with her legs spread wide. I mounted her and slipped into her hot, wet pussy kissing her passionately as I made gentle love to her. I could honest to God do this every morning for the rest of my life. She wrapped her legs around me and raised her hips to meet my incoming thrusts. She came very quickly, as I was learning she had a habit of doing, but I continued to slowly slide in and out of her, taking my time and thoroughly enjoying the feel of her pussy. She came once again just before I did, then I came with such intensity that I was briefly lightheaded. We recovered for a few minutes then sat up and turned out attention to breakfast.

Once we’d eaten, Ellen had me wait in bed while she took the tray back to the kitchen. She tossed something to me as she reentered the room. It was a bathing suit – one of Chip’s, I guessed.

“Suit up,” she said, “we’re going for a swim.” I asked her if we really needed suits and she asked if I’d ever had sunburn on my cock. I took her hint and slipped into the suit as she pulled on her skimpy red bikini. We went out to the pool and the cool water woke both of us up more than the coffee ever could have. Though we did make out some in the pool, she deflected my efforts to go any farther. I had visions of setting her on the edge of the pool and eating her pussy and fucking her on the diving board, but it looked like they weren’t to be.

When I finally asked her what was up, she told me a story about swimming nude one afternoon when she was home alone and having one of those little recreational airplanes flying back and forth over her until she finally had to make a run for the house. For several days afterward, the plane came back and buzzed around the house hoping for another show. I wondered about the day I’d seen her masturbating naked in the sun, but couldn’t ask her without letting on that I’d seen it. Maybe another time. We did manage to get ourselves very worked up, though, so we exited the pool, me pitching a tent in my swimsuit and her with hard nipples trying to bust through her top. Ellen pulled a chaise lounge under the covered section of patio next to the sliding glass door and got on all fours on top of it.

“See anything you like?” she beckoned over her shoulder as I stared appreciatively at her ass. I dropped my swimsuit to the concrete and my tentpole sprung out. Kneeling behind her, I pushed her swimsuit bottom down her thighs, leaving it on her as I rubbed my cock against her furry pussy before pushing in. Ellen’s hand slipped between her legs again as I pumped in and out of her, resulting in another of her quick orgasms. Feeling her orgasm vibrating on my cock was just incredible and I kept stroking in and out, holding her hips. I happened to look to my right side and was incredibly turned on by our reflection in the sliding glass door. I could see my stiff shaft appearing and disappearing below the smooth curve of her ass and I could see her hand buried between her legs. I untied her top and pulled it off so I could see the reflection of her hanging, pointed tits. Her head was turned in the other direction, so I had her turn so she could see, too.

“Oh my God, that’s hot!” she commented and another orgasm tore through her. Watching had heightened my arousal as well and I quickly came myself. We headed back into the house shortly thereafter and as Ellen hung her red bikini up to dry, I commented on how sexy she looked in red and asked if she had any red lingerie, recalling the night she’d gone to the mall. She turned to me with bright eyes and told me that I would be getting a special treat later that day.

We took a shower together in the huge shower stall in the master bathroom, ending up fucking in front of the huge mirror when we were done. From there, with the whole day in front of us and over 24 hours before Chip would be home, we fucked like rabbits all over her house. We watched pornos and fucked on the couch in the living room, we made like Mickey Rourke and Kim Basinger in “9 ½ Weeks” on the kitchen floor, we even went out to the garage just to fuck in her car (with the agreement that at some point we’d actually drive somewhere and try it again).

Ellen is an incredible woman, a hot woman in more ways than one. We had an incredible time that weekend and for the rest of the summer, encouraging Chip and his sister to spend many more weekends with their dad. I’m back at school now, reflecting on how this all got started as I prepare for another weekend with Ellen. She comes up and picks me up every few weeks and we spend a couple of days at a nice hotel fucking each other silly. We have a lot of phone sex, with me jerking off thinking about her dildo sliding in and out of her pussy. Sometimes, if we’re both really worked up and we can’t make the upcoming weekend work, she’ll drive up just so we can take a quick drive somewhere. I know eventually one of us is going to have to move on and leave the other behind, but neither of us is worried about that for right now. I’m feeling a lot more relaxed and doing extremely well in school not being distracted by trying to get laid and I can see that our experience is helping Ellen heal from her divorce. I hope someday she’ll find someone who can give her more of a relationship than I can, though I know I’ll feel some jealousy and I’ll miss her once its over. I also know that I’ll find someone else, too, someday, but until then we have each other and we are going to make the most of it.

12