Chivalry Rewarded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joulie
joulie
197 Followers

"There's no rush. Take it nice and slowly. Now, back in again."

His slow thrusting, where I measured the length of his lovely virgin dick both going in and going out progressed steadily. The rigid pole sliding slowly up and down in me was excruciatingly beautiful and I gave up counting the number of times I came. Our pubes parting on the outward stroke and slamming together again at the depth of the inward evoked such feelings.

I needed his mouth on mine, I needed a hand on my tits so I pulled him down onto me, gradually he speeded up until he was going at me like a demented rabbit. I was returning thrust for thrust, the old iron bedstead almost screaming as it was strained by our activity. Breaking off from smothering his face with kisses...

"You are so delicious." I breathed into his mouth He speeded up his strokes riding vigorously into me.

"Yes...Yes...Yes...Oh yes...Oh lovely, lovely...Oh yes."

He clamped his mouth to mine and I responded enthusiasticly as moments later he erupted into me.

"Aggh...Arrgh..." there was almost a look of panic in his eyes as he came. I locked my legs around him as spurt after spurt of scalding hot come pumped up into my body. It seemed to go on forever until inevitable he slackened in me. I relaxed my legs allowing him to slip gradually out of me.

We lay for about half an hour just snuggled up. Ruffling his hair,

"Thanks, that was just what I needed. Now, a coffee would be welcome."

It was approaching noon, and there would be another two hours at least before the dragon was going home. Rodney pulled on the basic clothes to be decent before heading off to get the drink.

"Put the deadlock on. Two taps when I get back, then knock the deadlock off." He left the room.

About two minutes later I heard a key in the lock. I tiptoed naked to the door. Pressing my ear to it I could hear Blodwyn cursing and complaining that she couldn't get the door open. She was still there cursing when I heard Rodney call down the corridor.

"Were you looking for me again?"

"Yes."

"What is it this time."

"Just to tell you, don't get involved with that Mrs. Tee, you could find yourself in trouble."

"You hold the tray."

He pulled the key from the lock and I heard it being replaced, I silently flicked the deadlock off. He turned the key as I stood naked behind the door.

"See there is nothing wrong with either the lock or your key, but I don't know why you just didn't knock. Anyway, I have work to do so if you don't mind."

The door opened, he stepped in and again back heeled it closed.

"Are you Ok?" he winked at me.

I pulled on my overall and sat in the easy chair while we shared a drink, and some biscuits.

"Come on, what is this thing that's got Mrs. Davis going?"

"Come here." I opened my overall, I was naked except for my petticoat and stockings.

"Lie on the bed."

Rodney lay back his hands behind his head.

"Slither down so as you are flat."

I unbuttoned his trousers and pulled them with his underpants down to his ankles.

"What are you doing?"

Throwing off my overall I climbed onto the bed facing his feet.

"You'll see."

I positioned one of my knees either side of his head. My pussy just inches from his face. He pushed my petticoat up over my ass.

"Jeeesuuus...wow... it looks fanta..."

I nibbled the end of his dick as it began to twitch, obviously he liked what he could see, that shut him up. He hardened very quickly so I started to suck on it.

"Arrgh...Arrgh....Arrgh. Oh god that is so nice."

"You can lick me if you like..." I invited. And felt his tongue accept. His hips were responding to my sucking more and more rapidly rising and falling. While I just could not hold back my own movements. I opened my mouth and sucked air in around his wet cock as he desperately tried to get even further into my mouth. I could sense it was on the way and sucked harder to bring on his come.

"Oh...Oh...Fuuuuck... that is so nice OH... fuck yes." As his come spurted into my mouth I clamped my knees hard against his head as I too came.

I reached for my blouse and spat the come into it. I almost gagged as I wiped my mouth. It was the first time I had tasted come, and I was not overly impressed. Shakily I climbed off him. And sat in the chair.

"You enjoyed that?" I asked.

"Yes, I did."

"I Must remember if I do that again not to get it in my mouth. That was yuk!"

"Tell me about the Dragon...please..."

"Oh...Ok then...but don't ever tell anyone."

"I promise."

"I had to tell Blodwyn about a blocked toilet, she gets mad if we don't tell her about things like that. Anyway you know she's always in Tom Donohan's room. Well the door wasn't tight shut. As I tapped on it the door swung open and..."

"And what?."

"You know what we just did?"

"Yes..Yes.."

"That's what they were doing!"

"You mean...?"

"Yes, she was on top of him sucking his dick and he looked as if he was licking her. No wonder they spend so much time in that room. I wish I had the same."

"You fancy Tom Donohan?" he asked incredulously.

"No you idiot, but it would be nice to be able to spend some time even just chatting to someone I do fancy. But because she spends so much time with him we have to do extra work, so that means we don't have the time."

"Is there someone you do fancy then?"

Rodney was lying on the bed as I reached out to touch his now soft dick.

"Of course... You don't think I would spend a morning like this if I wasn't with someone I fancied do you?"

"I thought you might fancy someone older."

"No, you were always polite and sweet. If I was younger it might have been said that I had a crush on you."

"That does explain the sweets left in my room, the better mattress on the bed, the extra towel. I suppose."

"I saw your magazines, and decided that if the opportunity arose I would give you a wank and save you the job. But this, this was so...so... much better."

As we were talking I was stoking his dick. It was of course responding well to my hand. Time was running on, and I could now think of going home. But it was a pity to waste a stiff dick and I fancied him like mad...

"I know with helping me today you have done me a big favour..."

"I didn't mind, its ok."

"I know you didn't mind, and you didn't give me away, but can I ask another favour?"

"Sure, anything you like."

"This may be my last day working here...and I have enjoyed this morning. You were a quick learner."

"I had a good teacher." He smiled

" Will you give me this one last time?" I pulled his dick. "Something different, come up me from behind."

Bending over the chair I reached back, grabbed his dick and guided it into my pussy.

"One hand here on my tits..." I positioned his hand, he immediately started to tweek my nipple.

"...and the other hand round here." I pulled it round to my front above my pussy, it didn't take long for his fingers to find their way into my slit and start fingering.

"Shag me..." he needed no urging, no begging. He rode me like he'd been doing it for years. All I could think was...

"Thank God for young boys." and "I wish I had nerve to try it on with him before."

He rode me for many long minutes, my nipple hard as a nut being pinched was enough and I came with that first, his fingering of my pussy delivered another come and when he spurted up into me the comes just rippled on.

Eventually of course he slipped from me. It was time. I put on my bra, tidied my petticoat, replaced my blouse which had been drying on the radiator, and put on my overall.

"What about these?" he proffered my peachy knickers.

"Tell you what, you keep them, then when you wank you can hold your dick in them, and think of the woman you helped to enjoy half a day."

Rodney stepped into the corridor and checked it was all clear and pecking him on the cheek and squeezing his dick through his trousers I headed off home. Tomorrow I would come back, to see what the future held.

Footnote. We asked Frankie what happened the next day when she returned to work, Did she ever see Rodney again. She told us that was another story and could wait for another evening. She was too tired to tell us more.

joulie
joulie
197 Followers
12