Chivalry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carolyn already had a guy and was dancing with him. There was another guy talking to Sandy at the table. Darlene smiled at me when we sat down. I picked up my drink and took a big sip and then leaned over to Cory.

"Ask Darlene to dance." I whispered.

I watched him slide off his stool and move to her. He said something to her and she took his hand. She was smiling as he led her to the floor. I watched Sandy blow off the guy next to her and we then watched Darlene dance seductively around Cory. The poor boy was doing his best to keep up but it looked a little funny. Darlene was obviously way more woman than he was used to dancing with. Sandy and I were laughing as we watched.

Carolyn came back to the table and looked over at Darlene and Cory.

"Look at our little baby go!" She said, loud enough for all of us to hear.

Sandy and I laughed. Just then two guys approached the table and were focused on Sandy and me. They were pretty hot and both had nice smiles. Sandy agreed to dance with the first one and the second one held out his hand. He was kinda cute so I accepted his offer to dance. He led me to the floor and we started dancing. He was a very good dancer and he said his name was Kurt. He spun me around quite a bit and my head was starting to feel dizzy. I stopped spinning and started to dance in place. He moved to me and pulled me close. I appreciated the move at first as I was getting a little woozy on my feet.

He moved me around the floor and I found it very easy to follow him. He was pulling me closer and closer and now our bodies were pressed tightly together. He dipped me over once and my hair flew out. He pulled me back up and I laughed, it was fun. He was smiling down at me and I felt his hand move to the small of my back. I tensed up a little but he stopped it there. He spun me out and then back again. I felt almost like a rag doll. He pulled me back in but with my back against him. He wrapped his arms around me and put his hands over my stomach. He moved them up to the bottom of my bra, pushing my boobs up slightly and then spun me out again. I was started to get a little worried and then he spun me back in face to face and his hand landed right on my ass. I started to worry a lot.

I tried to push away from him and he moved his hand up.

"Let me go." I said to him but he held me tight.

"What's wrong honey?" He asked.

"Just let me go, I want to go back to my table." I said to him and his face changed.

"What's the matter, slut? Am I too old for you?" He said and put both of his hands on my ass and squeezed. I felt him lift me off my feet.

I tried to get my arms free but I couldn't. I felt my dress moving up in the back as he lifted me.

"Please let me go." I pleaded with him.

"I'm sorry, sweetie but you are way too nice for me to let go." He responded with a smile and I felt his hands move under my skirt and on my panties.

I knew everyone must be able to see my panties as I felt my skirt pushed up in the back. I started to squirm harder when I felt him slide a hand into my panties and squeeze my bare ass. I got one arm free and started to hit him in the chest. He laughed and lowered me to the ground, pulling my dress up above my waist and pulling my panties down. I felt my feet hit the floor and I swung at him, slapping him hard across the face. I saw his eyes flash anger and he threw me to the ground.

I heard the word "cunt" and then I hit the floor. I hit the ground on my butt and back and slid a few feet, my dress still up around my waist and my legs spread out a little. My head snapped back and hit the floor a little hard and I was instantly dizzy. I saw him moving towards me and I whimpered, my head was starting to really hurt. I could feel the crowd closing in around us and I saw another figure move over me and stand between us. I was able to hear them as the music seemed to have lowered a little.

"Leave her alone, asshole!" I heard Cory's voice but it didn't sound like a little boy.

"And just what are you going to do about it, kid?" Kurt responded and got right in Cory's face.

I could tell he was way bigger than Cory as he was looking down at him but Cory didn't flinch.

"Maybe I am just gonna stand here and see how much of an asshole you really are?" Cory answered.

I heard the crowd groan and then I saw Kurt look down at me. I saw Cory keep his face glued to Kurt and was still looking at him when he glanced back up.

"Well, prick, are you gonna kick my ass now since you finished beating her up?" Cory said right to Kurt's face.

I could see Kurt starting to get angrier and angrier and his fists were curled up but he didn't move. I looked in the crowd and saw a lot of people getting a little mad. I groaned again as the pain shot through my head once more. I saw Kurt uncurl his fists and move away. Cory stayed still for a moment and then leaned down to me.

"Sweetheart, are you ok?" He said softly.

I tried to answer but I couldn't talk loud enough. I just nodded my head back and forth. Just then I saw another large figure and Jimmy was looking down at me.

"Baby girl, let's get you up." Jimmy said and slid his arms under me.

I felt him lift me easily and hold me against his hard body. I felt my panties were still down over my ass but Jimmy's arms were under my thighs and back. I nestled my head against his warm chest.

"Come on kid, let's get her some help." I heard Jimmy speak to Cory.

Jimmy carried me to a back room and put me on a soft couch. My head was starting to feel a little better. Cory stayed with me and held my hand as Jimmy left and came back with a warm, wet towel. He placed it on my forehead and I felt better almost immediately.

"Kid, you stay with her and I'll be right back." Jimmy said and stomped out of the room.

I felt Cory reach down and pull my dress down to cover me. I realized I had been laying there with my dress around my waist. I looked up at him and he looked so sad. I reached up and touched his face.

"Thank you. I am starting to feel a lot better." I said to him.

His face lit up and he smiled. Just then I heard a commotion and the girls came running into the room.

"Fuck, Hayli, are you ok. I saw what happened!" I heard Carolyn say.

The others knelt around Cory and he explained what had happened after Kurt left. They were all looking at him and I could tell they weren't laughing anymore. I heard something in the hallway and I looked to see Jimmy dragging Kurt out by his collar. He was screaming and his friend was following meekly. I heard some more screaming and then it stopped. Jimmy walked back into the room.

"How you feeling, baby girl?" He said and looked down at me.

"Much better, thank you Jimmy." I said and smiled.

"Don't thank me, thank the kid here, I have to say he's got guts." Jimmy said and slapped Cory on the shoulder.

"I think I saw Doc Jones in there. I'll be right back." Jimmy said and left the room

The girls all looked at me and then at Cory and they all looked a little flustered. I started to sit up and Cory helped me. My head was starting to clear but I knew I was going to have a headache in the morning. I took the wet towel and handed it to Carolyn.

"Can we go back to the table?" I asked.

Everyone laughed and Cory lifted me to my feet. He put his left arm around my waist and steadied me. I grabbed his right hand with mine and held it.

"I think I can make it." I said.

"Ok, but can I hold on so you don't fall?" Cory asked.

"Absolutely." I said and smiled at him.

He was now beaming and we all went back to our table. My head felt a lot better but the music was very loud and annoying. Carolyn gave me the wet towel and then went to get another round. We all sat and laughed as we put the new drinks away. The girls weren't teasing me anymore, in fact they were now looking a little jealous as Cory sat there with his arm around me, making sure I didn't fall off the stool.

I was finishing my drink when a young man moved in front of me. I saw Jimmy next to him and I assumed this was the doctor. He had glasses and he was kinda cute in a nerdy way.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Better." I said.

"Do you feel any pain at all?" He asked.

"Well, my butt is sore and my head hurts a little." I said with a little chuckle. He laughed.

"Can I check your head?" He asked.

"Sure." I answered.

He put his hands around my neck under my chin. He felt around my neck and then looked into my eyes. He asked me to look right and left and then he felt under the back of my head. His hands were soft and warm and felt wonderful.

"I think you will be fine. You should take some Advil and try to rest. You really should get out of here, the music is a little loud." He said with a sad smile.

I nodded and thanked him. Jimmy moved in front of me.

"Just let me know if you need anything, baby." He whispered to me.

"Thank you Jimmy." I said.

I looked over at Cory and he was staring at me.

"I am going to be fine. Go dance." I told him and put his hand on Darlene's hand.

She looked at me and I motioned for her to go. She smiled and grabbed him and pulled him to the floor. I watched her hug him hard and then start to dance around him. He was moving a little but mainly watching her do her best dirty dancing impression. I laughed as I watched his face.

The girls all took turns dancing with Cory until he was visibly sweating. Carolyn had pulled his head between her breasts and held him there. The poor boy was being seriously girl-handled. Sandy brought him back to the table and kissed him on the cheek. I saw him blush. He sat down next to me and looked at me.

"I am fine." I said before he could ask.

I finished my third drink and my head was starting to pound a little with the music. I saw Jimmy and motioned him over. I really wanted to go home but the girls were having fun so I asked him to call me a cab. He nodded and went to the office.

"I am gonna go home." I whispered to Sandy.

"Baby, are you ok?" She asked.

"Yes, I just want to get someplace quiet." I said.

She grabbed her purse and stood up.

"No, no, you guys stay here. Jimmy is calling a cab for me." I said and pushed her back on her stool.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yes, I will be fine." I answered.

I glanced and saw Cory looking at us, trying to hear what we were saying. I smiled at him and then I saw Sandy whispering in his ear. He jumped off his stool.

"What?" I said to her.

"You are taking hero here with you." She said and leaned in close to my ear.

"And if you don't take him home and fuck him I will kick your ass." She whispered in my ear.

I looked at her and her sweet face looked a little mean. Well, as mean as Sandy could look.

"I'm serious!" She screamed at me.

I laughed and got off my stool. I hugged all the girls and they all hugged Cory. Poor boy got smothered by Carolyn's boobs again. We walked to the door and got there just as the cab pulled up. Jimmy met us right out the door.

"Kid, you can come here anytime you want. You're ok." Jimmy said and slapped Cory on the back.

Cory smiled sweetly and opened the cab door for me. I slid in and Cory jumped in behind me. Jimmy waved and closed the door. It was finally quiet. I gave my address to the driver and we took off. Cory was sitting about 6 inches away from me. I scooted over and grabbed his hand.

"Thank you so much." I said and kissed his cheek.

He blushed and smiled. He still looked incredibly young. I put my head on his shoulder. My hand was on top of his and on top of his thigh. I sat there for a few minutes and then picked his hand up and put it on my thigh. I felt him tense up but he didn't move. I started to rub the back of his hand softly. It felt great to have a man's hand on my bare thigh. I could feel the tingle I get when someone touches me.

We rode silently to my house and then scrambled out of the car. He helped me up the stairs and I opened my door. I walked inside and he stayed outside. I reached out and grabbed his hand and pulled him inside.

"Come in silly. I will have to drive you home but I have to rest for a bit." I said.

"No, I can take a cab." He said.

"Bullshit, you saved me tonight, the least I can do is take you home." I said and bent over to take off my shoes.

"Stop, let me do that." He said and knelt down immediately.

I stood back up and he slowly unstrapped my right shoe. He slid it off and then massaged my foot. I moaned as it felt so good.

"Sorry." I said.

He looked up and smiled. He put my right foot down and did the same with my left. He was a load of surprises, this little boy. He finished with my left foot and put it softly on the floor. He stood up.

"Where did you learn that?" I asked.

"My mom and sister are always asking for massages so I got pretty good at it." He said.

"I guess so, that felt great." I answered.

I dropped my purse near the door and went into the kitchen.

"Take a seat, do you want anything to drink?" I asked.

"No, I'm good." He said.

I grabbed a glass of water and went back in the living room. He was sitting on the couch and I plopped down next to him. I crossed my legs and pushed my dress between them.

"So, tell me about Cory." I said.

He smiled and then went into a descriptive life story that I listened to intently.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" I asked.

"No." he answered softly.

"You're kidding." I said.

"No, unfortunately not. I am sort of a nerd back at school and no one really pays attention to me." He said.

When he said school it hit me hard that he was talking about high school. I suddenly felt very old. I leaned back against the couch and started to beat myself up in my head for being such a stupid girl. I looked at him again and he had a strange look on his face. He was trying to figure out what I was thinking. He shrugged and grabbed my left foot that was touching his leg.

"Do you mind?" he asked.

I moved my head back and forth and he pulled my foot over his lap, straightening my leg. He then started on the best foot massage I have ever had in my life. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back. I was in heaven. He finished my foot and then moved to my calf. It was even more wonderful. He finished my calf and I felt his hands leave me. I immediately scooted closer, putting my entire leg over his lap. I grabbed his hand and put it on my thigh. I looked him right in the eye.

"Don't stop." I said and leaned back against my pillow.

He rubbed slowly up my thigh to the edge of my skirt and then back down. He massaged for a minute and then moved back to the edge of my skirt. I reached down and pulled my skirt up to give him access to the rest of my leg. I dropped my skirt just at the edge of my panties. He ran his wonderful fingers up all the way to the edge of my panties and then back down. I could feel my pussy heating up. I had not had sex for a while and I needed it. This boy was moving me into a dangerous place. He was very close to getting fucked.

He finished my leg and I plopped my right leg onto his lap. He spent another ten minutes on that one and by that time my pussy was on fire. I jumped up and straddled him, looking into his eyes. He looked scared. I leaned in and kissed his lips gently. I pulled back and I could feel him getting hard beneath me. I kissed him again but this time a little harder. I ran my tongue across his lips and then into his mouth. I grabbed the back of his head and kissed him hard. I felt his hands move onto my thighs.

I kissed him for a minute or two and then pulled back. His eyes were wide and he looked scared to death.

"Honey, have you done this before?" I asked softly.

He moved his head back and forth slowly. My god, he is a virgin! The thought bounced around in my head. What was I doing? I struggled until I heard him.

"Kiss me again." He asked.

That was it, he was done. I grabbed him and kissed him hard, my tongue wrapping around his. I pulled off and kissed his neck. He tasted great. I pulled back slightly and took his right hand. I moved it up and placed it over my left breast. I moved my hand away and he was frozen. I picked up his left hand and put it over my right breast. He just held them.

"It's ok, sweetie, you won't hurt me." I said.

He squeezed softly and started to move his hands around. I could feel my nipples getting hard. I took his hand and put in on my shoulder. I made him grab my dress strap and pull it down. He got the idea and pulled it down my arm until my bra was exposed. He pulled the other strap down and I slid my arms out of them. My dress was now gathered at my waist and my bra was right in front of his eyes. His eyes were bright as I knew he could see my nipples and breasts easily through the sheer white material. He put his hands back on them and squeezed again. He was getting the hang of it now.

I put my hands on his shoulders and leaned back a little. My hair fell down behind my back while Cory massaged my firm breasts. I did not move but spoke softly.

"Open it." I said.

I knew my bra clasp was right in front of him. I felt his fingers move slowly and then start working on the clasp. He took a minute and I bit my lip to keep from laughing. He was so cute. He kept at it and then I felt it pop open. He pulled back and I opened my eyes. He was staring at my boobs. I slipped my bra off my arms and tossed it behind me. I took his hands and put them on my bare breasts. I felt him take a deep breath. My nipples were hard and he started to move his hands around.

"Honey, just treat them as you did the rest of me." I said.

He smiled and seemed to get more comfortable. He rubbed them and I leaned forward. I put my left nipple right in front of his mouth. I moved closer and felt it touch his lips. He opened his lips and kissed the nipple gently. His tongue flicked out and touched my nipple. I moaned and grabbed his head. He sucked my nipple into his mouth. He was driving me crazy. He continued to suck as I tried to jam my entire breast into his warm mouth. He pulled off and kissed the other breast. His hands squeezed my breasts together and he went from nipple to nipple. I started to grind down into his lap.

I felt him push up into me and I pulled my breasts away from him. I slipped off his lap and knelt on the floor between his legs. I reached up and started unbuttoning his shirt. I pulled it off him and tossed it on the floor. My hands rubbed across his bare chest. He was pretty well put together. I ran my fingers down to his waist and paused at the button of his jeans. I could feel him tense up and I popped the button. I grabbed the zipper and pulled it down slowly. I saw his black underwear. Cool, no tighty- whiteys.

I slipped my hand inside his underwear and felt his hard cock. I pulled it out and the head popped into the open. It was rock hard and average size. (sorry, no twelve incher here) I leaned over and kissed the head. I heard the breath leave his body. I couldn't hold back a chuckle. I was pretty sure I was the first girl that had touched his cock much less kissed it. I kissed it again and slipped my tongue across the head. I sucked it into my mouth slightly.

I pulled his pants down farther and got it deeper into my mouth. I moved slowly back up and then slid down again. I looked up and his eyes were closed and he was breathing fast. His hands were resting on his thighs. I slipped down again and swallowed the whole thing. I felt his pubic hair tickle my nose.

I slid back up slowly and ran my tongue across the bottom. As I got to the head and pulled off he groaned loud and a huge spurt of cum shot up and hit me in the nose. I quickly took him back in my mouth and caught the second shot. I swallowed it easily and sucked him hard. He shot another small load and then I felt him relax and start to get soft. I slid off him and wiped the wad of cum off my nose.