Chloe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Salteena
Salteena
589 Followers

Chloe nods, "I'm sorry, it was very stupid of me…" she stands upright and turns to face me, resting her tush against the edge of the vanity. Oh, man! Face on, her breasts are just as lovely as her ass! And her nipples are hard bumps pressing against the cotton material of her bra. I gulp. Just for fun she picks up the bar of soap and shapes to throw it at me. Then she laughs softly and says, "Hello, Joshua in his Technicolor Undercoat. Am I forgiven?"

"I guess so…"

Suddenly, it 's as though Chloe is the older; more mature one out of the two of us. She takes charge, beckoning me closer until I am stood between her spread feet about eighteen inches away. I can smell the toothpaste and feel her breath on my chest. I am mesmerised by her cleavage; the slightly protruding curve of her belly; the white cotton clad 'vee' at her groin. My memory of her bare breasts is that they were somewhat flattened because she was lying down and I wonder what they would look like if I freed them from her bra now.

Starting at my upper chest and moving down towards my belly, Chloe traces the outlines of my bruises with her fingertips. Her touch is feather light. It should tickle, but it doesn't. I feel as though I am balancing on a knife-edge. Experimentally, I reach and gently slip one bra strap from her shoulder. When she doesn't challenge me I do the same with the other one. Chloe sighs shakily and reaches behind her to undo the clasp. Her eyes search my face for my reaction as I pull the material away from her. She is so beautiful!

Satisfied, Chloe reaches up and links her fingers behind my neck to pull me closer to her. The very tips of her nipples brush my flesh. It is the most excruciating, tantalising sensation I have ever felt. I want to crush her to me but hold back because this is what she wants. We are back in that cone of silence again. My erection is huge, standing out from my groin like an iron bar. We watch her hand trail down my chest to release the fleshy shaft. She cups the underside in her palm and strokes it up and down. We both gasp; me with ecstasy, Chloe in wonder at what she has made.

With her help I push my sister's panties down as best I can and slip my hand between her thighs. My finger finds her entrance and slides slickly inside. She is so wet it feels as though her moisture is pouring out of her and into my palm. I brush my thumb across her clit and she shudders with pleasure. In an almost inaudible whisper she asks, "Josh, are we going to do it here? Or shall we go to your room? Or mine?"

I am so dumbfounded that I am here, with her, like this, that I find it difficult to get my tongue moving. Eventually I manage to stutter, "Wherever you wish, wherever you wish."

"I don't want to move from here," she gasps.

Chloe undoes the button at the waistband of my boxers and they drop to the floor. Feverish now, desperate to couple with her, I sit her up on the vanity and pull her panties away from around her ankles. She wraps her legs around my waist and pulls me into her groin by my buttocks. With a frantic squeal she grasps my shaft and directs my tip into her. And I slide smoothly into the hottest, silkiest, wettest, clingingest, most utterly extraordinary place that I have ever been. In an instant I understand what sexual oneness means. I am Chloe; Chloe is me. Together we are a symbiosis far greater than the sum of our individual parts; bound together in that instinctive primal rhythm that transcends all others.

The universe explodes. We orgasm as one person, our soaring leaps of ecstasy mingling and binding us ever tighter together. We are simultaneous supernovas. We release such a burst of passion that we soar beyond every normal human experience and consciousness to see stunning visions of all creation. Like this, we can cum forever!

In time we return to earth. We are both trembling, drenched with sweat. Incredibly, I am still as hard as a rock within Chloe's body. Her sex flutters around me non-stop as though her flesh is reluctant to give way to normalcy. My electronic watch, still on my wrist, has stopped. It might be pure coincidence, but my battery is drained flat. We are not made weary by sex. Instead we 'crackle' with energy. Whenever we move our skin tingles as if we are electrically charged.

Chloe does not have to tell me anything of her thoughts. I now know that her reaction to me when I surprised her in the bathroom two weeks ago was a fight against herself. Embellishing the story to her friends was an expression of her true desires. Her tears and protestations when I attacked her on her bed were internally directed to stop her from blatantly offering me her body. Her going down on me in my bed was just as much a release for her as it was for me; only for Chloe it was a release of the blockage in her mind. Our lovemaking tonight is the culmination of years of dreams. I know these things because I have been one person with her. And, also, because my own inhibitions have been stripped away like the atmosphere of an exploding star to expose my own suppressed hunger.

Reluctant to be separated from this magical person, I pick my sister up, still buried deep inside her. Chloe is almost a full-grown woman, but in my arms she is as light as a feather. I carry her to my room where we will search for ways to return to that wonderful orgasmic nirvana.

Salteena
Salteena
589 Followers
12