Chloe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chloe has been a disappointment lately Cathy. I've known about her fetish with your panties and more. I admit I've longed for you too, but I am too much a submissive type and could never have approached you. Let me be your slut, Cathy and I will help you train your little girl?"

"Our little girl Liz. Chloe will be our little girl."

The Chloe moved up and fed her pussy to Liz while she stared at me. I watched in shame as my lover was now my daughter's lover. The soggy diaper clung to my body and as Liz serviced Cathy's young pussy I truly became the child and peed again in my diaper. The odor of my own urine filled my nose as Cathy came on Liz' face. I slowly became more and more their child and knew the night was young. I didn't realize how much Cathy knew of my other perversions, but when she went to my closet and pulled out the trunk I stored behind my clothes I cried.

"Liz, did you know all of our baby's desires, or did she hide them from you too?"

"Cathy, all I knew was that she could act very childish at times often embarrassingly so."

"Well you need to look at what she'd got in this old trunk."

I whimpered as Cathy opened the trunk and pulled out my adult baby clothes, diapers, dresses, even little bonnets. All of it, now lying on the bed, some of it atop the still tied Liz. I saw her eyes open wide as she looked at the evidence of my perverted desires and more tears rolled down my face.

"Oh, Liz our little girl is sad."

Cathy came over to me and hovered over me just as a Mother would do. When she bent down to pull me up she said.

"Oh dear me Liz, it seems as though our little girl has soiled her panties, can you smell her from there?"

Abject humiliation by my daughter had filled my day and now Liz was a part of it too. I felt so shamed and the wet clinging stinky diaper constantly reminded me of just how humiliated I was. Cathy went and released Liz and together the two of them, naked, arms about each other's shoulders, tits rubbing against the other's they marched me to the bathroom. Liz unfastened the leather cuffs and removed my nightie, and then they had me lay on the cold tile while they removed my rubber panties. When they opened the diaper I smelled shit and knew that the remnants of my enema had also filled the paper diaper.

"What a messy little girl, you need to tell your Mommy or me when you need to go poop or pee pee."

Liz's voice cut through me and I whimpered in shame. My lover and my daughter were both kneeling beside me while Cathy used a wash cloth to clean my ass. Liz held my legs apart so Cathy had access to my ass crack. Cathy looked at Liz and said.

"I think she needs to be in the tub."

Liz nodded and after Cathy removed my gag she and Liz put me in the empty tub. Then Cathy stood on the edge of the tub, her legs spread over me and Liz did the same, facing Cathy. I looked up and saw that both of their pussies were still red and swollen from their sexual actions and before I had a moment to think they hugged and kissed while they released their bladders and pissed on me. My face and tits were soon covered in their urine and I sputtered to keep most of it out of my mouth, not successfully and I swallowed a bit of their piss.

Then Cathy and Liz stepped off and turned on the shower. I screamed as the cold water splashed on my piss coated body and squirmed as the cold water rinsed me clean. Liz left the bath as Cathy watched over me, the ever protective mother. Then Cathy turned off the shower and held out a big fluffy towel and I got up and let her wrap it about me. Softly she patted me dry then Liz returned with a fresh diaper and all the talc and creams I'd kept in my trunk.

She spread the diaper on the tile floor and I was made to lie down upon it. They coated my cunt with diaper cream talking to each other about the issue of diaper rash, then sprinkled some talcum powder on my cunt and pinned the cloth diaper up. Lastly they put the rubber pants with little yellow ducks over the diaper. I was pulled to my feet as Cathy put a little girl tee shirt over my head. Then they took me to bed. I was made to lie between them on what has been Liz and my bed. I was completely embarrassed and humiliated but at the same time I felt the warmth of two women who would now be my mommies. I curled up between them and slept better then I had in years.

In the morning Cathy slid her hand under my diaper and fingered my cunt, she expressed joy that I had stayed dry through the night but her hand lingered on my cunt, stoking me and sliding her finger inside me. Then she asked Liz to see for her self and now two hands full of fingers teased and entered my ever dampening cunt. The whole scene, me in a diaper and rubber pants while they played with my pussy made me ready to cum. Just as I felt that familiar feeling growing in my belly, the advent of an orgasm they removed their hands and left me very needy.

"What shall we dress our little girl in for the trip to the market Liz. It's Saturday so we have the whole weekend to train our girl so she won't embarrass herself at work. I think a trip to the market today would be fun with our little girl."

'We could be gone a long time, Cathy, I think we should keep her diaper on, you know how scarce potties are."

"Speaking of potties I think we should see if our baby needs to go peepee or poopoo."

Still cursing the lack of orgasm and humiliated at how they spoke of me, I became pouty as they took off my diapers and took me to the toilet.

"You know Liz, using an adult toilet may be too much, maybe we can find a nice little girl potty for our baby."

"I think you're right Cathy."

I realized that this was to become a permanent thing for me. The two of them would keep me in diapers and select my clothing. I loved it and hated it at the same time. In all the years I'd played with being a child, wearing diapers, pissing in them and playing at being a baby, I never expected to have to share it with anyone. It had been my private fantasy and now? Well now it would be my life.

With a diaper and rubber panties along with a small training bra, so small it cut into my tits as it forced them into my chest, and a cute little dress one would expect to see on a small child I was taken to market. Each of them held a hand, keeping me between them as we selected groceries for the week. I knew with the outfit I looked childish and cringed when anyone stopped and stared, yet my pussy stayed wet all day. They insisted I pick out my own potty saying loudly that I'd do a better job of training if I liked my potty. They didn't lift their voices nor did they whisper and the humiliation of it all made me very wet and needy. When they purchased a lot of baby food and little spoons to feed me with I saw how much of this life I'd missed. It excited me, and I'll admit embarrassed me to be so wet at the thought of being spoon fed all that mashed food.

Back in the house they made me remove my dress and shoes and spend the day in just my diaper and training bra. I was given chores to do, child like chores such as dusting, leaving the vacuuming to the adults. At dinner they took turns feeding me, making cooing noises as I ate. They night, again in my little girl nightie I sat in a chair in the room while Cathy strapped on my own dildo and fucked Liz. My hands had been restrained to keep me from playing with myself and I squirmed as I watched the two of them orgasm. Then Liz donned the strap on and fucked Cathy. I was miserable with need and I envied the two of them writhing on the bed, enjoying their fuck, while I could only watch and feel my own cunt leaking its juices into my panties.

When they had sated each other I was once again allowed in bed between them. The smell of their just fucked cunts, the aroma of their wet swollen pussies drove me wild. When they seemed to be asleep I slipped my hand down into my diaper and fingered my cunt. I thought I'd make it to orgasm; I was so close when Cathy grabbed my hand and slapped it.

"Naughty girl. Little babies shouldn't touch themselves down their, that's only for grown ups, baby. I guess mommy need to cuff you."

She slipped the leather cuffs on my wrists behind me making sleep so much more difficult, especially with a cunt that was so in need of something to fill it. I did sleep and dreamed of a big fat cock filling me, filling my cunt and yes filling my ass. I woke early my diaper soaked with the juices that spilled from my cunt. When Cathy slid her hand down my belly, under my diaper I cringed knowing what she'd find. When she pulled her hand out and sniffed it she woke Liz and said.

"Our little girl must have had an adult dream; her diaper smells of her cunt."

Liz slid her own hand down my diaper and I felt shamed as she too fingered my cunt and then smelled her hand.

"Perhaps our little girl needs some adult attention Cathy?"

Cathy laid there in thought for a bit then said.

"I've a guy that's been pestering me for month's to fuck my ass, how about we invite him in and let him take our little girl in her ass? I do think her little vagina is too young for a cock but her ass seemed to take the plug well the other night!"

No, I wanted to scream. No I didn't want some strange young man to come and fuck my ass. I did not want him to see me taken from my diaper and held so he could put his cock in me. Or did I? I thought about it all morning. I knew I had no choice in the matter; my mommies would make me do what they wanted. Later when they dressed me, they again put on one of the little girl dresses I had in my trunk. I yellow frilly thing with a wide skirt. Then they put little white ankle socks on my feet, with yellow bunnies on them. I still wore the diaper and rubber panties and when the knock came at the door I felt my pussy spasm and I cringed back into the sofa trying like a little girl to hide.

The young man was tall and very handsome which made me all the more embarrassed. As Cathy explained to him all about me I turned deep shades of red as shame washed over me. When he looked at me he laughed and said.

"Sure, I'd love to take her ass and yes I don't mind it at all if you watch and film me as I do.'

Film? Oh shit, they were going to record this. I thought of running to my room and locking the door but Liz's hands held me down. Liz held me over the arm of the sofa while Cathy lifted the hem of my skirt and exposed my diaper-clad bottom to this young man. She pulled the diaper and rubber pants down onto my thighs, exposing only my ass as I watched him as he removed his clothes and gasped when I saw his young hard cock, god it was so damn big. With the diaper and rubber pants holding my thighs together my pussy dampened as he wedged his hand in between my thighs and poked at my wet pussy. I never noticed as Cathy spread some cold lube on and in my asshole. She was next holding a video camera as the man stepped up behind me. Liz was holding me down and caressing my head with her free hand as I felt the tip of that hot hard cock push against my greased asshole.

He pushed that big meaty cock in slowly and I was grateful that he took his time. My ass screamed at me as he split it open, and it felt as if he was tearing my ass he slid all of his cock deep into my ass. I looked up into Liz's lap and saw she had lifted her own skirt and revealed her naked pussy to me. When she guided my head to her cunt then let her skirt fall back over my head, I feasted on her while the young man plowed my ass. Liz's pussy tasted so fucking good. I think I'd forgotten how good she tasted over the past two days. The rhythmic cock in my ass added to my pleasure but the sound of his thighs pushing up against my rubber panties never let me forget that I was a diapered child. Even as I lapped the juices Liz's cunt produced for me hidden under her skirt I felt humiliated by what I could only imagine this all looked like. I used my tongue to fuck her hole and found myself trying to match the push and pull of the cock in my asshole. I thought of the little white socks on my feet, of the little girl dress with the skirt draped over my back as my ass was filled and I came. I came so hard I forced my tongue deep into Liz's cunt making her cum with me. By the time the young man's cock spasmed and spurted it's hot cum in my ass I was cuming constantly. My own ass was pushing back into that driving hard cock and my tongue was battering Liz's spasming cunt. I'd not cum this hard in years.

Then the cock pulled out and I heard the man dress and kiss Cathy, thanking her for the use of my ass. When the door closed Liz lifted her skirt and pulled me from her tasty cunt. I was left bent over the couch, cooling cum dripping from my well-fucked ass. Cathy pulled my diaper back into place allowing the boy's cum and my own pussy juices to fill my diaper. I was close to falling asleep when I heard Cathy say to Liz.

"Yes, there's a special web site for this stuff. Mother had it book marked on her computer and all we have to do is upload it like this...

12