Chloe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh do shut up child!" he barked, and pointed at her, "I needed to know who and what I was taking on, I had an agency run your name against missing persons, found a match and delved. By the way, you are right about your stepfather, a complete prick, but your mother loves him."

Chloe sat open mouthed, but couldn't hide a smile as he talked about her stepfather. Tony stood and walked to the sofa, kneeling he kissed her forehead and hugged her to him.

"I'm sorry I had to pry, but ultimately it was for your benefit, I actually talked to your mother, shhh."

He felt Chloe struggle as he mentioned her mother. Holding her tightly he kissed her hair,

"I spoke to Grace and we are going to meet up, just her and me, then I want you to see her, make amends, settle your differences and make time for each other. The arsewipe needn't be part of it, I promise."

Chloe nodded and wept, Tony held her, pulling a clean white handkerchief and handing it to her. She wiped her eyes and blew heartily into the clean cotton. sniffing she made to hand it back. The horrified look on his face making her giggle,

"Ohh sorry, you don't want to take your snotty hankie back do you?"

"No! are you okay now?"

"Just about, thanks."

Tony stood and walked back to his chair, sitting he continued.

"As I say, my friend will take you on, you'll be a year or so older than the rest of your year, but you'll also have had a year of forgetting to catch up on."

"I won't let you down."

"I never thought you would, I'm sorry to have upset you, but I want to do my best by you, I hope you can see that."

"OK, but in future, ask me first, it's only polite."

"Touche"

"OK so I start next term and then, two years of work and then University."

"Any ideas where you want to go?"

"No, but I'll join the rest in making my way, no shortcuts, no phone calls to friends, understood,"

"Perfectly, you choose, no help from me, except a bit of advice if you need it."

"Gratefully accepted."

Chloe got up and walked to Tony, lifting her hand, Tony stood and they shook hands. Then she hugged him, holding him surprisingly tight, he grinned and wrapped his arms round her.

"Why couldn't you be my stepdad?" she asked wistfully. He grinned and kissed her hair again,

"Because I didn't meet your mother in time," he said as she giggled.

Eve stood and went to them, kissing them both on the cheek, she went to bed. Chloe sighed and relaxed her grip.

"G'night Tony" she said and walked to her room.

"Good night Princess," he called, then turning the lights out walked to his room.

Later Chloe woke and wandered out to the kitchen, finding a glass and pouring some mineral water. She heard low voices and curious went to Tony's door. Hearing Eve and Tony talking, she knocked and walked in.

"Chlo..." Tony's voice died in his throat, as he looked at her his eyes unfocused.

Chloe looked on in amazement, Tony and Eve in bed, together. She straddled over his legs and thighs, naked, his hands on her breasts.

"Shit... I... I... oh my God, I'm so sorry, I..." Chloe reddened and turned, spilling some of her glass. She reached for the door handle.

"Chloe wait, I ..err.. Tony sounded flustered.

She looked back as Eve climbed off the bed and moved towards her, reaching out to her.

"Honey, I'm so sorry, we never, well..."

"No it's fine, it's Ok, I'm fine, really, no worries."

Eve swept her into an embrace, Chloe fighting tears hugged her. Eve jumping slightly as the ice cold glass touched her spine. Chloe giggled and Eve moved back slightly, without breaking her hold. Chloe looked into Eve's eyes and her tears fell.

"Why didn't you guys just tell me?"

"What's to tell, Tony and I are in love, but can never be seen together, that we need to keep quiet because we are from different layers of society."

"No! that's not fair, if you love someone, you should be free to be with them." Chloe intoned, her arms tightening around Eve.

"Chloe, why not come here, put the water down before poor Eve gets any colder, let's talk."

Chloe nodded and walked to the bed, Eve following her. Putting the glass on the table by the bed, Chloe crawled in next to Tony, Eve slipped a cotton nightdress on and moved to sit by Chloe. Tony pulled the duvet over his naked form. Chloe laid her head on his chest, reaching for Eve she held her hand.

"Eve and I met three years ago when I needed a right hand person to help me here. We fell for each other immediately, but we knew it was almost impossible for us to come out into the open and tell everyone."

"But you can do anything you want too!" Chloe cried, feeling Eve's hand tightening around hers.

"If only we could, but there are certain conventions in the society we inhabit, even now. I would be seen as a gold digger, an upstart.."

"No! Tony tell her it's not so, tell her..."

"I want nothing more than to do that, but what do you think my Investors, Colleagues, Enemies will think."

"Oh! I see, they'll think you're weak and easily seduced by a beautiful woman."

"Well not quite but along those lines, they'll use Eve to undermine me and try to get me pushed out."

"But you're far to clever for that, you know you are, bollocks tell them and to hell with them all."

"Kid's got a point," Tony looked at Eve, a grin splitting his face,

"You would do that, for me?"

"Without hesitating."

"Fuck, do it Tone, do it, imagine the look on their stupid faces?"

Tony grinned, Eve grinned.

"You know I think I will, sod it, why not. Thank you Chloe, the first piece of good advice I've heard in ages."

"Tony, be careful my love, it's easy to say this now, but once out it's uncontrollable. The media will be all over you and then there's Chloe to consider, she'll become part of it too."

"Well I'm not ashamed of being part of it."

"Wait til the camera's are poked into everything you do, where every word is recorded, analysed and thrown back at you. Chloe you won't be able to pee without someone watching, recording or tittle tattling about it."

"Great, I'll bottle it and sell it for charity!" She said laughing.

"Don't even joke about it." Tony warned, "however, my mind is made up, we're going public, tomorrow."

"Hey don't I get a say in this?" Eve asked grinning.

"OK, do you want to stop skulking around and come out in the open."

"Yes of course b..."

"Done deal, go Tone and Eve."

Tony laughed and kissed Chloe and Eve. Chloe wiggled out of the embrace and slid down the bed.

"Night lovers, see you in the morning."

"Goodnight Chloe and thanks."

Chloe winked and danced out the door, back in her room she fell on the bed and wrapped herself up in the duvet. Soon she slept, peacefully and soundlessly.

In the morning Chloe went into the bathroom, to discover Eve undressed and going into the shower. Grinning Chloe followed her in and the pair showered together, emerging as Tony, bleary eyed entered, he grinned walking past and into the recently vacated shower. Finding towels the girls went off to dress. Chloe opening her wardrobe to find dozens of items all in her size, dressing conservatively she emerged as Eve did from her room. They laughed having chosen the same outfit. Tony padded past, stopped, walked back, looked, grinned and went off to his room without comment.

After breakfast Tony was on the phone for a lengthy period, setting up a news conference. He grinned and nodded, before signing off and wandering to the dishes, picking out a few items. He poured a freshly brewed coffee and sat at the table. Eve had a bowl of muesli and fruit, a yoghurt and black tea. Chloe piled bacon between slices of toast, adding ketchup and pressing the top slice down. Her knife scraped across the bread producing two large triangles.Tony and Eve looked on in amazement as Chloe opened her mouth and rammed a corner of one of the triangles into the open space. Her jaws clamped down and she bit off a large chunk of the sandwich. Chewing steadily she winked at the other two. Swallowing she nodded,

"Nice bacon, mmmm, good to get the other side of this."

Her mouth opened and another toast, bacon, toast mix went into her cavernous maw.

"I've seen crocodiles with more finesse," Tony said.

"Jealous that's all."

"Astounded, more like. Poor Eve is having kittens."

"Is that because you're the cat with the cream?"

"Potty mouth, and no. After the check-up this morning, you're coming back to the office. Where Eve and I will announce our betrothal and I expose you to the world as my protege and would be "sister"."

"Cool, we having a party to celebrate?"

"I, sorry we will be having a small reception for close friends and colleagues, you need to look at the guest list."

"Not that I'll know any of the names, but okay, Eve, when will the wedding be?"

"No firm date yet, but it will be arranged around your college terms."

"Cool, so do I get to be a bridesmaid?"

"Naturally, as will my sister and my sister in law."

"School friends?"

"No, not at the top table, but anyway that's for another time. You two need to get off, I've a couple of things to do here, but I'll be over to the office by ten thirty, yes?"

"Yes my love," Tony stood and bent to kiss Eve.

"Get a room you two, no wait you got a suite." Chloe grinned and stood.

"Ha Ha, so funny, get the doctor I've popped a rib. Ten minutes junior and we're out of here. Rush, rush, hurry, hurry." Tony propelled her towards the bathroom.

Ten minutes later they were out and in the car. Dropping Tony at the office Chloe was driven to a private hospital. An hour later she emerged, having been, pricked, prodded and inspected. She hurried to the car and jumped in. Mike whisked her back to the office block and she ran up the steps to enter. Emerging into the reception area, she was seized by Val and hugged tightly. Chloe grinned and hugged her back.

"This is just the best news ever," Val said, her face flushed and eyes wide.

"Ahh, Tony's told you already," Chloe said grinning. Val nodded and pointed to his office.

Chloe walked over and pushed the door open to find Eve and Tony holding hands and looking over the cityscape visible from his window.

"Morning lovebirds, how's it hanging."

Eve smiling turned and waved.

"If by that comment you mean, how is your day going, then the answer is, couldn't be better."

"Great. Hey Tone, those doctors are nosy bastards, I've had lights and fingers and probes up every orifice I have."

"Chloe, can't you moderate it just a little bit?"

"What! a week ago I wouldn't have said orifice."

Tony and Eve laughed and pulled her into a hug. They were all smiling when a shy inexpensively dressed woman in her early fifties appeared at the door.

"Hallo Chlo, you all right?"

"MUM!," Chloe squealed and went to hug the woman. They held each other tightly, fighting a losing battle against the tears each had. Tony and Eve left the office, closing the door behind them. They heard the screams and sounds of the reunion through the glass of the wall.

Tony took Eve in his arms and kissed her. Gazing at her he realised how blessed he was. They held each other, until Val appeared to let them know that the conference was ready in the boardroom. Knocking on the door of his office he looked at the two locked together in a hug.

"OK folks, showtime, come and meet the press."

Later that day the four sat in the suite, shoes off, staring at the television hung on the wall. The News Channels were alive with the reports of Tony and Eve's announcement, showing interviews with leading analysts and media companies. Details of Tony's companies and how stock had wavered then recovered were announced. Rivals and friends, gave forth on the rights and wrongs. Several old girlfriends were trotted out bemoaning the loss of a very eligible bachelor. One channel found an old boyfriend of Eve, who merely gave brief details of their romance and how lovable Eve was. Coupled with Eve and Tony, the revelation of his mentoring of a runaway and her reunion with her mother and they had the media frenzy of all media frenzies.

They decided to eat in that evening and Grace agreed to stay over, sharing Chloe's bed. Mother and daughter sat close together on the sofa enjoying a post meal drink. Later they slipped away to bed, leaving Tony and Eve alone for a while. The couple talked and kissed before they to went to bed, together and openly. The next day would be back to the coalface for everyone.

A week later Tony popped his head round Chloe's office,

"Got a moment princess?" It was a request she grew used to. She gestured for him to come in. Paula stood and left, closing the door behind her.

"So, what's wrong?"

"How do you know something's wrong?"

"Because you have a face like a smacked arse, come on what's wrong?"

"The arsewipe has been in touch..."

"And.."

"Can't you guess?"

"How much?"

"Half a million."

"Not enough." she said spitting the words out.

"Quite, it's his first bite, but then he'll be back."

"So?"

"So I told him to go fuck himself."

"You didn't?"

"I did, I just said it, he rung off."

"Obviously surprised to be choked at the first try, he'll be back, what's his hook."

"That you were, how shall I put it, much closer to him than a daughter should have been."

"Well we have a recent medical and they were very thorough."

"You're prepared to release that?"

"He's not going to hurt me any more Tone, rather that than he gets a penny from you. He'll be back, next time record the conversation and release that if he tries anything."

"What about your Mother?"

"Let me deal with Mum, you need to protect you and Eve."

"Okay, so you'd be happy for me to lean on him if he tries again?"

"Squash the bastard."

"Talk to your mother." Tony rose and ambled out the office. Paula popped her head round the door.

"You look like you need a few drinks, if you don't mind me saying so."

"Paula I need that so badly. Except I don't really drink, I like the odd glass of wine, but that's about it."

"Well Val and I and a few of the others downstairs are going out for cocktails, fancy coming?"

"Would that be OK?"

"Sure, you'll be one of the girls, it'll be fun. I know you're not scheduled for anything else today, so come on. It'll give Tony and Eve a chance for a little them time too."

"OK you're on, I'll let the boss know, I'm sure he'll appreciate a little romantic evening with the bride-to-be."

Tony was a little shocked by Chloe's suggestion but eventually wilted under the constant ministrations of Val and Paula, Eve also said a quiet night would be a blessing. So at six, Val, Paula and Chloe went down to meet the others at the exit. Chloe was to be introduced as Dawn, who worked with them, but the news had scuppered that option. The local pub had a long table and the fifteen girls soon had their coats off and were chatting together as the wine bottles and glasses appeared. by eight they were well away, laughing joking and swapping stories. By ten the group had thinned to seven and someone made the suggestion of going on to a nearby club.

At one am Chloe, Val and three others almost crawled out of the club, laughing and joking. Mike, an amused grin on his face, opened the car door. Chloe insisted that everyone get in and Mike would take them all home. Mike nodded in agreement and finally after a little persuading by Chloe they all agreed. At ten to four in the morning Chloe stumbled into the lift and George's nighttime replacement whisked her up to the suite. Chloe walked to the door before realising she had no key. The door opened and Eve stood there a dressing gown covering her. She grinned at Chloe who started to apologise. Eve shook her head and placed a finger to her lips. Chloe nodded and staggered in.

Tony sat in the chair by the door, Chloe looked open mouthed.

"Had a good evening Princess?"

"...king fantastic mate, absolute blinder, pissed as a fart, but still upright." She wobbled and grinned. Tony smiled then held up a red top paper displaying that mornings headline. Over a picture of Chloe, hair wildly flapping, dancing at the club, was the headline,

"Princess Loaded goes on a Bender."

"Oh Fuck! Sorry Tone, I really am, what arsehole took that?"

"Does it matter, Chloe, I..."

"I'm so, so sorry, I really didn't mean to do this, I..."

"Why don't we sleep on it, come on, let's go to bed, we'll discuss it in the morning." Eve guided Chloe to her room, helped her undress and get ready for bed. Tony stalked off to his bedroom.

Worried, Eve sat in the chair in Chloe's room. At seven she slipped off to shower leaving Chloe on her side in bed. As she left Tony slipped in and took her place. Later he saw Eve enter, shrugging he got up hugged and kissed her and left to get ready. Half an hour later returning to sit with Eve, he coughed gently. At eight Chloe stirred and head pounding ran for the bathroom. From the sounds and crying, they knew she had been ill. Later Chloe emerged, wrapped in a towel and Tony passed her a coffee mug, she drank, then to their surprise she picked items from the breakfast counter and sat down to breakfast. Astounded they watched her demolish a huge breakfast, three coffees and two paracetamol.

"Fuck, that's better, right, time for me to face the music, let's go to work. One thing though." She looked Tony steadily in the eye, " No one and I mean no one gets fired over this, I had a great night out with some girlfriends right?"

"Up to you but I won't be giving anyone an easy ride today, fair enough."

"You the boss Tony."

"Damn right I am, come to work slave."

No one was surprised to see the Paparazzi outside and they ran the gauntlet of flash guns to the car. Mike whisking them away quickly, the same scenario happening on their arrival at the office. Inside Val looked tense, until Chloe hugged her and Tony nodded and smiled.

"I'm really so..."

"Don't be I'm a big girl and I take responsibility for my mistakes, you did nothing wrong okay?"

"OK!"

"Work!" said Tony and strode away, Chloe grinned and mockingly saluted his back,

"I can see your reflection Princess, don't keep Val hanging around too long." He flipped a finger as he rounded the corner, they laughed and Val followed her boss. Paula was waiting in the office with coffee, a grin on her face.

"Shoulda stayed Paula, we had a blast, but I'm paying for it now."

Paula grinned and placed a pile of papers on her desk.

"Read and inwardly digest, Tony will be quizzing you later," Paula winked and disappeared.

Chloe looked at the papers, sighed and pulled the first one into focus. An hour later Val's head appeared round the door jamb.

"Hiya Chloe, Tony would like a word,

"How's he been?"

"You really have to ask?" She grinned.

"Fuck, I'm going to get royally hammered aren't I?"

"Nailed to the carpet and rubbed down with sandpaper."

"Can I at least get another coffee first?"

"I'll bring one in, try to stay calm."

"Trying to stay upright is about all I can manage."

Laughing they left for Tony's office. They walked as far as Tony's door, then Val peeled off to get the coffee. Opening without knocking Chloe saw Tony pacing the floor by the window, gazing out at the cityscape. She walked slowly in and placed her hands behind her back, chewing her lip.

"Sit!" he rasped. She bobbed her head and sat at the sofa and table area.

"Tony I..."

"No, I'll do the talking you do the listening," he paused and looked at her,

"Do you realise the damage you can do to my reputation? Have you any idea how many other people will be affected by this? Has it ever, ever crossed your mind to think before you act?" He paused again and walked towards her,

"Well?"

"Which question do you want me to answer first, or should I do them in order..."