Chloe and the Rocker Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe moaned, the sound nearly drowned out completely by the music from the first band. She wasn't sure what brought this on but she certainly wasn't about to complain. It would get her even more in the mood for tonight's activities after the show. Tirzah's expert tongue swirled around Chloe's clit until it was exposed enough. Then she started sucking, causing Chloe to squeal. She put her hands on the wall to try to brace herself as Tirzah had her arms around Chloe's long, curvy legs.

Tirzah nibbled on her friend's clit, her teeth slowly getting harder until she bit down and pulled. Chloe screamed and looked down but Tirzah just smiled mischievously. After several minutes of hard sucking the redhead pushed her tongue inside the wet young pussy before her. Once inside, her tongue lashed away hard, dancing all around Chloe's pussy. The copper-haired teen squirmed but her friend held her in place. Chloe closed her eyes and gave herself into pleasure.

"Having fun?" a familiar voice asked.

Chloe opened her eyes, heart pounding in her chest at being caught. Standing just behind the low wall that separated the upstairs section was Crystal. It was hard to maintain a surprised look with Tirzah eating her out though.

"Crystal...ahhh, what are...you doing here?"

"I came to ask you to name that favor you wanted but I think I might stick around and watch too," the brunette replied.

"I want you...to tell Maddie...ahh fuck!!" The rest of Chloe's sentence was cut off by a scream of pleasure.

"Got it. I'll tell Maddie you wanna have sex with her. Tonight right?" Crystal asked.

Chloe was going to respond but a moan prevented her from talking. She just nodded and knew the sexy brunette would understand. Crystal smiled at Chloe and stayed around, watching the young teen get eaten out. Eventually Chloe's body convulsed and she had an orgasm. Tirzah eagerly licked up the cum that poured into her mouth. Crystal left immediately after, to pass on Chloe's request to Maddie.

"What was that for?!" Chloe exclaimed, pulling her shorts and panties back up.

"Cause I love you girl," Tirzah said, laughing.

"I'm not complaining but you must be nuts! We're in public!" Chloe protested.

"Baby, we've made out on stage together. It's not much different."

"Yeah but-" Chloe was cut off by a kiss. Her protests forgotten, she kissed back eagerly. After a few minutes of exchanging kisses they switched positions. Tirzah pulled down her dress, revealing her large breasts and shapely body. Naked, she leaned back against the wall and Chloe knelt down. The teen diligently went to work, thoroughly licking Tirzah's pussy. Moaning, the redhead tugged at her nipples before squeezing her tits.

Chloe admired the contrast between her and Tirzah. Where she was more on the pale side, the bottle redhead was permanently tanned. It made her hotter in Chloe's opinion. She continued to lick around, not in concentrated efforts but wildly as Tirzah had done. Her tongue thrashed around and the redhead kept shouting encouragement which was mostly drowned out. Chloe's tongue darted in and out rapidly, faster than she thought she was capable of. Tirzah experienced a quick cum which her friend swallowed.

Afterwards, Tirzah pulled her little dress back on and padded down the stairs for the bar, still barefoot. Chloe wondered if she had forgotten her shoes or if it was intentional to make it easier to get on stage with Ignatius later on. If it was the latter, who knows what she would do if she was drunk by then? Chloe thought it would be amusing to wait and see. Speaking of waiting, Crystal had just found her way back upstairs as Chloe returned to her chair.

"All set Chloe. Maddie just got an apartment not far from downtown so you two will be all alone," the brunette manager informed her.

"Really?! I didn't realize she was a lesbian," Chloe stated.

"She's not. Or at least she isn't sure. But she wants to try it. She's kind of bored with being a virgin." Crystal added the last sentence with a smile.

"I hope she likes it. Thanks Crystal!"

"You're welcome. You and I can hook up next week. You can relax before your prom Friday," Crystal said.

Chloe thanked her and turned to notice Adonis was not there. She looked around at the stage and the rest of the downstairs area she could see from up high. He wasn't anywhere in sight and he didn't drink so she knew he wasn't at the bar. Unless he went looking for Tirzah. Perplexed, Chloe watched Fragile Figures setup for their performance. She was surprised to see Tiago, the drummer for the last Ignatius shows, setting up an amp for playing guitar.

Adonis had said they switched the lineup and that Jamison drummed for Fragile Figures and Ignatius. Maybe Tiago played guitar for both bands. Chloe noticed Maddie played too and almost laughed. Maddie's guitar looked to be almost as big as Maddie was. It was kinda cute, actually. Chloe waited in anticipation to hear that small blonde rocker sing. The music was so different to what she was now used to. It was interesting.

The first song was rather pop-like but Maddie's voice was amazing. Chloe soon decided she liked everything about the cute little blonde. It was almost hard to believe she was 18 too. While listening, Chloe decided that being upstairs was too far away. She descended the stairs and lingered for awhile at the side of the stage. Maddie turned to her in between verses and smiled. Chloe smiled back and felt a slight tingling from her pussy. This night couldn't end soon enough.

After the second song, Chloe had found a spot in front of the stage. There was even room to dance, which she did through the course of the next two songs. By then her heart was hammering against her chest from the exertion. Before the fifth song started, the stage lights flashed a multitude of colours. As the intro began to a cover of Orianthi's Sex E Bizarre, the door behind the stage opened. Adonis stepped onto the stage to loud cheering from Chloe and the others.

Adonis handled the Steven Tyler part of the song well. To make things more interesting there was some sexual stuff between him and Maddie. She grabbed between his legs at one point and then grinded against him. The ending of the song was much more intense as Maddie found her top lifted, bare breasts exposed before a deep kiss with Adonis. Chloe was surprised that Maddie's breasts were bigger than she figured. They were close to a B cup. It was a nice surprise though.

Tirzah re-emerged for the start of Ignatius' set. Chloe noticed her friend was rather drunk now but somehow still standing. No doubt she had been doing shots mostly. Chloe was somewhat surprised that Tirzah still had her clothes on or disappeared to have sex with random people. Chloe loved her but she constantly worried about Tirzah's lifestyle. The redhead grabbed her friend and danced erotically with her. Chloe didn't really mind; she found she loved the attention.

Adonis pulled Tirzah on stage for the song Sex Drive. Of course she couldn't stop herself from causing a sensation. Tirzah danced like a stripper for the song and during the solo, she pulled off her dress and tossed it into the audience. Chloe was shocked. Here was her best friend standing on a stage utterly naked. She should be mortified but it was oddly arousing. Tirzah's body was perfect after all. There were lots of flashes from cell phone cameras and the redhead couldn't help but pose over and over.

Even though sex was a large part of Ignatius' show and millions of people saw Tirzah naked(and Chloe too for that matter) in the video, Adonis put a stop to it. He motioned for Crystal, who came with a big towel and covered Tirzah with it. The manager took her into the girl's washroom as Adonis gestured for Chloe to come closer. The teen did so instantly.

"See if you can find her dress and get it back," he said quietly.

Chloe nodded. "I will. She left her heels upstairs so I'll get those too."

The band continued with the rest of their set. Chloe was hesitant to miss it but her friend's clothing was more important. With some luck, she managed to get the dress back. Then she ran upstairs and found Tirzah's shoes. Afterward she headed to the washroom and tried the door. It was locked so Chloe knocked and went in after the heard the lock. Crystal locked the door again as Tirzah stepped out from a stall. Her body shone with perspiration.

"Never thought I'd drink so much," Tirzah confessed.

"On the plus side, you looked incredibly hot naked under those lights," Chloe smiled.

"I agree. Sometimes you need to throw away modesty," Crystal added.

"You make a good point but I'm gonna pay for this tomorrow. I hate hangovers," Tirzah sighed.

She pulled her dress back on, nearly falling over. Chloe caught her and helped her stand upright. Then Tirzah slipped into her heel. The three girls then headed back to the stage to watch the rest of the show. Chloe said goodbye to Adonis, who told her that he would bring Tirzah to his apartment. Then she went to find Maddie...finally.

*****

Maddie had loaded her guitar and amp into the back of Chloe's car and given her directions to the apartment. It was not far from the Byward Market, the heart of downtown Ottawa and in an historic building. It was the former mansion of Canada's first Prime Minister, which the city for some reason decided to convert into an apartment building. She parked on a side street and helped Maddie carry her gear up. The blonde's apartment was on the top floor. She unlocked the door and let Chloe in first.

It was a spacious place, as no doubt every room in an old mansion would be. Chloe thought that living in such a place must have been nice, especially back in the late 1800s when it wasn't a bunch of apartments. Anyway she wasn't about to complain. She busied herself trying to find a place to put the amp.

"Just put it anywhere; I'll get to it later," Maddie said. She leaned the guitar against the wall, unzipped her boots and removed her socks too. Chloe had also removed her boots and socks and waited patiently. Maddie smiled shyly, taking Chloe's hand and leading her into the bedroom. They sat on the bed quietly until Maddie spoke again. "I'm um...not sure how to do this."

"You've never had sex?" Chloe asked.

"Nope. I never thought it would be with a girl either. I figured it would be a better choice to start with though," Maddie admitted.

"That's fine. I only started having sex recently myself but I have bisexual experience," Chloe replied.

"Well, whenever you want to start then."

Chloe shifted closer, gently caressing Maddie's face. The blonde smiled at the attention. Chloe continued stroking for a few minutes before leaning in to give a soft, tender kiss on the lips. She pulled away just after, checking to see Maddie's reaction. Maddie nodded her encouragement and Chloe wrapped her arms around the blonde, kissing her again. This time she kissed back and before long Maddie ended up laying back with Chloe on top of her. They deepened their kisses after awhile, eventually stopping to catch their breath.

Continuing to take the lead, Chloe started kissing her lover's neck. Maddie moaned softly and sighed in pleasure once Chloe's lips reached her ear. The copper-haired teen licked Maddie's ear before nibbling on her earlobe. After this was done they kissed each other passionately. Chloe pulled away to remove her top as Maddie did the same. Maddie stared wide-eyed at Chloe's impressive D cups.

"Are those real?" she asked.

"Yes. They sure are attention getters," Chloe laughed.

Maddie reached out to touch one but hesitated, her hand scant inches from Chloe's breasts. The copper-haired teen gently grabbed Maddie's wrist and placed her hand on her breast. The blonde squeezed it tentatively. She continued, enjoying the feeling of it in her small hand. The size of Chloe's breasts overwhelmed Maddie but she couldn't keep away. Her other hand joined in and she squeezed over and over, prompting little moans from Chloe. When she was finished, Maddie found herself on the receiving end.

She closed her eyes as she enjoyed the feeling of a wet tongue on her small breasts. Maddie had always considered her own breasts to be average but after seeing Chloe's she decided that hers were smaller than average. She didn't care though, since Chloe seemed to like them. Maddie gasped in pleasure as her lover sucked on her hard nipple. It was a great feeling and she squirmed on the bed. Her pussy was on the verge of flooding. Or at least it certainly felt that way.

"Please," Maddie begged.

Chloe took the hint, kissing down Maddie's flat stomach en route to her virgin pussy. Once there, she licked across Maddie's slit in agonizing slowness, getting a mouthful of cum. The blonde moaned loudly as her lover's lips swallowed her tiny clit. Chloe sucked away as Maddie thrashed about. Two fingers entered her yearning pussy soon after and set to work. They danced in and out of the blonde's pussy, coming in harder and harder each time. Maddie had never expected this to feel so good. It was wonderful.

Soon Maddie was screaming continuously. Her clit was being sucked so hard that it felt like it should be in pain. In fact it was, but only because it was desperate for release. Three of Chloe's fingers now penetrated the young virgin, bending up and down along the top and bottom of her pussy. It became too much and Maddie came hard, shuddering considerably as she did so. Chloe removed her fingers and sucked the cum off, something that Maddie found to be very hot.

The two teens kissed again, deeply and passionately. As they did, their hands ran along the curves of the other's body, exploring eagerly. Chloe broke the kiss and sat up, gazing at Maddie's hot little body. She lowered herself and started licking her smooth legs. It didn't take long to reach Maddie's feet as her legs weren't very long. Her feet were small too, only a 4 or 5 Chloe guessed. But they were really cute. And for some reason, very appealing too. Not knowing why, Chloe lifted the blonde's leg and started licking her foot.

Her tongue ran repeatedly from heel to toes as Maddie shivered from the tickling sensation. Chloe had never done this before but thankfully it was pretty straightforward. She didn't dwell on the taste but kept licking regardless. Then Chloe began sucking on Maddie's cute toes. The blonde moaned softly, never expecting it to feel so good. Chloe sucked hard and when she finished Maddie's toes were covered in saliva. The blonde then pushed Chloe down and returned the favor.

After Maddie's turn ended, she began licking every inch of Chloe's breasts. They still fascinated her and she wanted to taste as much as she could. Fortunately there was a lot to taste. She noticed Chloe's hard nipple after awhile; it was pretty long. At least, as far as Maddie knew. She decided it couldn't be ignored and started sucking. At first her lips were tentative but Chloe expressed her encouragement and Maddie gradually sucked harder and harder. When she was done, she looked questioningly at Chloe.

"Could I try something?" she asked.

"Anything you like," Chloe replied.

"I've seen some porn before; lesbian stuff. There was one with this one girl grinding her pussy against the other's big breasts. I never thought I'd be a lesbian but since we're here, we could..." Maddie suggested.

"Sounds like fun. Go ahead," Chloe said.

Maddie sat on Chloe's breast. The soft flesh felt pleasantly warm against her. Slowly, she began humping it. It was a weird feeling, kind of like humping a pillow but much better. Maddie was slightly fascinated with watching Chloe's breast move with each thrust from her small pussy. Gradually her movement became faster and harder. It felt incredible. Then, remembering the video she had watched, Maddie shifted position. Her pussy now rested directly on top of Chloe's nipple and she began fucking it. Maddie's moans mixed with Chloe's until the blonde threw her head back, cumming all over Chloe's breast.

The blonde slipped off and watched Chloe lift her breast and lick up the cum. Feeling bold, Maddie lowered her head in between the other teen's pussy and started licking. Chloe moaned, somewhat surprised at the action of the previously shy girl. Remembering her own similar experience with Adonis and Tirzah, she smiled softly. Maddie held onto Chloe's legs and licked up and down her opening. Then she started thrusting her tongue in and out like it was a cock. Chloe screamed as she was literally tongue-fucked, eventually convulsing and cumming hard. Maddie licked up the cum and laid down next to Chloe and both girls soon drifted to sleep.

*****

It was raining. The day of the prom and it was raining. Chloe sighed softly. She had hoped for a sunny day and a romantic setting in the evening. But the weather forecast called for rain for the rest of the afternoon and through the night. Hopefully her dress wouldn't be ruined. Fortunately it wasn't a rental but it had cost $300, an expense the teen decided was worth it in spite of the weather. She still had to make sure she looked absolutely perfect. You only get one prom, after all. It was time to make the most of it.

After showering and drying her hair, Chloe went to work. She slipped into a pair of silk panties then styled her hair. Normally straight, her copper locks were fashioned into elegant curls. The dress came next: shimmering pink with the look of something straight out of a fairy tale. It was crafted so that it showed the tops of her breasts, which was perfect in Chloe's opinion. She did her make-up, blue eyeshadow and pink lipstick with a touch of mascara. Last came her stiletto heels, the perfect elegant finish. Putting her phone into her clutch(after a mandatory pre-prom selfie), she headed downstairs.

Chloe posed dutifully for the pictures her parents insisted on taking. Little did they know of her previous experience in front of cameras. She definitely would have gotten in trouble. But those had been photos worth taking, as were these. A little later would come the photos with her date.

"I wish I knew more about your date," her father said.

"Oh daddy." Chloe smiled at him being all fatherly.

"It's just that we've never met him. And you did say he was some rockstar wannabe from the 80s."

"Daddy, no," Chloe giggled. "The band is 80s styled, like Mötley Crüe or Poison and them. And they just became famous and have a big summer tour lined up.

"Those bands had very infamous reputations. Those guys were notorious. It was all over the tabloids," her father pointed out.

"And you wanted to be just like them, remember?" Chloe's mother said.

"Yes, well...that's besides the point. Look, I don't mean to sound like a stereotypical strict 1950s parent or anything but I do worry about my little girl."

"I know, Daddy. But he isn't like the traditional rock star. He doesn' smoke, drink or do drugs, he's never been arrested and he doesn't have a track record like Gene Simmons or anywhere close."

That last part wasn't entirely true but there was no way she was going to say he was the one who took their only daughter's virginity. The eventual conversation that would inevitably come scared Chloe somewhat, but she would postpone it indefinitely for as long as possible. There was probably no way they'd allow her to keep seeing him if they knew. It was true that Chloe was 18, but she was also subject to "my house, my rules." Well actually her parents were rather lenient but once she revealed that she's been having so much sex...

She tried not to think about it at all but she felt like it might lead to a falling-out. There was no way she'd stop seeing Adonis. And no way she was going to stay home all summer while Ignatius went on tour. It was a risk she'd have to take even if her parents hated her. It was her life and Chloe wanted to live it. And she would, she decided. No matter what. But for right now, she was ecstatic for her special night.