Chloe Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sprnkman
sprnkman
386 Followers

"Now you're a lying, racist bitch too ---! You were going to say that and you fucking know you were---, you fucking lying bitch! And what ---, you don't like the word cunt ---, you got one don't you ---? You got one, then you are one bitch! Maybe that's the problem, maybe you don't have one ---!" Dewayne said, as he spun her back around and pushed her back up against the wall! He pulled her dress up above her waist with one hand, while his other went to her crotch!!

"Well, well, looky here ---! You got one, and guess what ---, it's all wet!!! Then to boot, got no panties on under them hose ---, you nasty fucking slut!!!

"Are you kidding me----, you can't touch me like that ----, you animal ---, you asshole ---, I ---, I am going to call the police!"

"Go ahead bitch ----, call them! Want to be hearing you tell them, "that you're a racist cunt, not wearing panties, and my pussy's all wet cause I need fucked bad! Go ahead call them ---, what? Need a phone? Want to use mine ---?

"OK ---, this needs to stop asshole ---, and stop now! Let's calm down and talk about this ---, before something happens that we are going to regret!!"

"Only thing I am regretting is that I don't have an unobstructed view of that fine ass of yours while you're sucking my dick ---! So let's get that issue taken care of --- right now!

"I am not having sex with you ----, do you hear me?" She screamed!

Dewayne moved in closer, standing beside her now, again lifting her dress, but this time gently rubbing her through the silky texture of her nylon covered pussy! "I said sucking my cock ---, didn't say sex, slut! What you got that pretty little mind on sex already? Bet you that husband of yours got a little dick and isn't taking care of this fine little pussy ---, otherwise she wouldn't be all wet and you wouldn't be bringing it up ---? Right ---, slut? Not taking care of it ---right?

"Yeah ---, wait, NO, what? You are confusing the issue! Oral is sex! And what my husband does or doesn't do is none of your business!"

"OK, pretty sure sex is technically only if I stuck my big cock in that little, tight, warm pussy of yours. And I know from the way you answered, little hubby isn't taking care of it, otherwise your answer would have been affirmative, not vague like you did---!"

Chloe was becoming a little turned on by this beast, "what the fuck is wrong with me?" she thought to herself! Her legs started to shift from side to side, the more he touched her! "She needed to try and get control of this situation again!" she continued to think to herself.

Dewayne reached out with his other hand and grabbed her wrist, guiding her hand to his semi-erect cock sticking down his pants leg! "Hubby's this big ---?" he asked her, as he guided her hand up and down its length! "Bet not!!"

Chloe's eyes grew wide ---, "holy shit ---, that thing is huge!" She thought to herself! But, how was she supposed to respond to that question? "What lie, and say his is as big or tell the truth and say it's probably not half the size, or should she just not say anything?" She thought, growing confused as to what to do, she couldn't ever remember being put in a position where she didn't know how to respond to someone or get control of the situation, and surly never by someone as uncouth as this black ----"Oh my god, what was I thinking ---? Does this have something to do with him being black?" she again thought to herself!

"This has to stop!" Chloe sternly said. "Why don't we go somewhere and get a drink, so we can talk about this, work this out?" She said, trying to get herself out of this situation.

"Ok ---, let's go back to your room!" Dewayne said. As he was saying this, he had removed his hand from Chloe's wrist and had moved it behind her and was rubbing her butt now through those silky pantyhose. The odd part about it was that her hand continued running up and down the length of his hardening cock.

"Are you serious right now, I am not taking you back to my room!"

"Why ---, because I am black?" You say you're not racist, but your actions scream something different!"

"It has nothing to do with your color, it's because it wouldn't be appropriate for me to take you back to my room! I ---, I am married and it wouldn't be appropriate!"

"So you have never had a business meeting in a hotel room!"

"Oh my god---, of course I have had business meetings in hotel rooms ---! Most of the problem is with the way you are touching me inappropriately, I don't really trust to be alone with you!"

"You're stroking my cock, how much more inappropriate is what I am doing, then what you're doing ---? I really think it's the black thing and your racist!"

"Holy fuck", she thought, she hadn't realized her had was still rubbing that huge thing through his pants! She jerked her hand away, and then just looked at him angrily and said; "OK ---let's go!" Then thinking. "What the hell was happening here? Everything ---, everything, she said, this guy had an angle on! She can't ever remember being this out maneuvered in a debate in her life!"

As he removed his hand that had been stroking her pussy, he said; "Let me grab some paper towels to wipe my hand off, somehow it got all wet!!"

"You are really the biggest asshole I have ever meant!!" Chloe said to him as they walked to the car. She had to admit though; "this handsome, crude, barbarian did have her turned on!"

Up in her room, Dewayne started going through the fridge and cupboards to see what there was to drink! "Fancy girl like you, don't get a room with liquor?"

"It has to be ordered from Room Service, what do you want? Probably assume you don't drink wine ---, right?" She mockingly said.

"Keep up those sarcastic remarks, bitch! And you'll be paying the price later!!"

Room service came with a bottle of wine for Chloe and mini bottles of whiskey for Dewayne! As Chloe turned around with the bottles, Dewayne was going through her drawers! "Exactly what do you think you're doing?" Chloe yelled at him.

"Seeing what kind of clothes "fancy girl", wears!" Pulling out a pair of her good pantyhose and holding them up, saying; "do like the feel of these and the ones you got on, but the kind of get in the way! Got any stockings and a garter belt?"

"Wait ---what? No I don't have---I have them, but not with ----, wait that's none of your business! Now get the fuck out of my stuff!" Chloe said before pouring the drinks!

"Just saying ---, black men like their sluts dressed nice! Now no doubt you got the shoes down pat, but you be lacking in some other things! If you want I have this friend who has a store that sells all sorts of clothing made for sluts, they kind of specialize in clothes for "black cock" sluts. You want I can hook you up with a number so you can check it out, let her show you some clothes!"

"What -----!! You fucking stupid moron---, who the fuck do you think you're talking to? I am the VP of one of the best woman's clothing stores in the nation; I wear nothing but the best designer clothes, my closet is probably bigger than your house, and you are telling me how to dress? You fucking asshole!!"

Dewayne downed the glass of whiskey! He grabbed Chloe by the wrist and pushed her face first up against the wall. He yanked up the back of her dress and slapped her ass hard, creating a very loud crack that kind of echoed through the room!

"Ouch --- Jesus fucking Christ ---! That fucking hurt, you asshole ---! What the fuck --- you hit me!!!"

"Wasn't a hit --- was a slap ---! You keep that fucking attitude up with me and the next time; I will put you over my knee, and spank the shit out of that little ass! You fucking understanding me slut?"

She turned around and just looked up at him, kind of acknowledging her understanding with her eyes! He lifted the front of her dress up and reached down to rub her pussy again through the nylon material of her hose! "See fancy girls still very wet---! You like it when I rub your little pussy---, don't you? Never mind, don't answer, I know you do, I feel how wet you get! At least now I know how to shut you up, just got to slap that pretty little ass!" Dewayne said laughing!

Chloe was very confused ---, she was wet, she was excited, her ass cheek was on fire, but for some reason it kind of excited her more than hurt her, then there was that cock---! She had never felt or even knew that they could get that big! How do girls get that big thing in their little pussies? But the main thing was that no one had ever treated her like this, and most certainly; no one had ever spanked her!

Dewayne moved his other hand around behind her to rub on that perfect ass some more! Chloe jumped when he made contact! "Not spanking, let's call it; admiring!" he said. He took his hand away from her pussy and guided her hand back to his cock; "two way street here slut, not like the one way street 'fancy girl' is use too! Now put that hand to work!"

Chloe couldn't believe that she was being made to do this, two days ago she was made VP and today she's in a hotel room rubbing some black guys cock through his pants! "Where had this all gone wrong?" She thought to herself.

Dewayne reached up and pulled down the zipper of her dress! "Get this shit off -- bitch! Let me see what the rest looks like!"

"Oh god! You're not going to do anything are you ---? Oh --- god, please don't hurt me! You said back at the job site, that---ah, oral --- not sex! Oh god ---you're not going to rape me are you?"

Dewayne ripped the dress off her and the remainder fell on the floor around her feet!

"Are you kidding me ---, you fucking ripped my dress, ---you fucking ripped it off me!"

"Shut the fuck up bitch, what I tell you before if you started giving me attitude! You fucking call it whatever you want but this wet pussy and them nipples sticking up in your bra, is telling me what you want, and don't even try to deny it, you know it's true! Know what else is telling me that; you're fucking little hand rubbing my cock! Didn't even have to put much effort into getting it there, then you just started rubbing it yourself! Now ---, before you get down on your knees and do what all good 'black cock' sluts love doing, give me a kiss!"

"Chloe couldn't tell him ---, but maybe he was right! Her little pussy was incredibly wet, wetter than she ever remembers, and her nipples were like bullets trying to poke through her bra!" she thought before standing on tiptoes to try to reach his face, trying to do what he said so she doesn't get slapped again! Dewayne mashed his lips against hers and drove his tongue into her mouth, their two tongues colliding and the dueling within her mouth. Chloe had never felt anything like this before, it was like an electric jolt going from their tongues right to her pussy!

She wrapped her arms around his neck and jumped up on him wrapping her legs around his waist, as they were still kissing, but now Chloe was becoming the aggressor in the kiss, it lasting for almost a minute before Dewayne pulled back! Chloe just staring at him in stunned silence! Dewayne reached behind her and unhooked her bra! "Want to see them little tits before you get down there sucking cock!

Chloe slid down off of him reaching back, peeling her bra off letting it fall to the floor between them! Dewayne leaning down to start sucking and pinching them as soon as they were exposed! Chloe felt another jolt, this time from her nipples! She had never realized how very sensitive they were, and wondering; "how come Jeff didn't do this," at the same time wondering; "where this behavior that was taking over her was coming from!" As Dewayne started to pull back, Chloe grabbed his head trying to hold him attached to them!

"Little slut likes having her nipples sucked I see! What's the matter, hubby doesn't do that for you? Waiting awhile before now gruffly adding! "Well --------, is there an answer coming?"

With her head dropped down, she quietly whispered; "No, he doesn't do it!"

"Know what else I know? I know that you really liked it when we kissed! You know how I know? Cause look at my fucking pants; look at the pussy juice you got all over the front of my pants when I kissed you! Look at it slut ---!"

Chloe looked down at it! There was a huge wet spot on the front of his pants from where her crotch had been pressed against him as they kissed! "I am sorry! I can have the hotel clean them for you if you want me to?"

Dewayne undid his pants, "Think it's time to get down here and show him some loving ---, slut!"

Chloe slowly dropped to her knees in front of him! What a sight it was; that styled hair, that pretty face, those perky breasts with rock hard nipples, those legs all nylon covered, that ass sticking out, and then those shoes, those heels with the red soles! "Fuck, I will be lucky to last a minute seeing this pretty bitch sucking on my cock!" Dewayne thought to himself!

Chloe looked up at him saying; "I don't do this a lot, so don't be mad if I am not very good, please don't get mad or slap my ass ---! I will try my best ---, just don't get mad at me!"

Dewayne dropped his pants, his cock popping out and hitting her in the chin, then standing straight out in front of her face! Chloe's head pulled back, a stunned expression on her face, her mouth half open in the form of a circle, her eyes almost crossed as she stared in disbelief down her nose at it!

"Ah ---- oh my god --- oh my god --- that thing is huge! That thing ------ oh ---my ----god, that thing will never fit in my mouth --- oh my god, it's huge! I ---oh my god, I have never seen --- seen one ---oh --!" Never completing what she was jabbering about, as he took his cock by its base and started slapping it on her lips!

Chloe was shocked by the size of his cock; she had never seen anything like it was more than huge, and so black, and thick with all those veins sticking out, and that huge head that was very dark at the base and got purplish towards the tip, it had to be a foot long!

Dewayne started feeding the head in between her lips! Chloe's lips were stretched pretty far open just to get the head in! "You better be a fast learner slut, cause that ass is ripe for spanking if you aren't! No fucking teeth, don't want no fucking teeth scraping on it! Get your hands up there and start stroking it until you learn to do it only with your mouth!"

Chloe brought both hands up and wrapped them around the base of the shaft! She couldn't believe that even with both hands wrapped his shaft there was probably a good three or four inches of shaft sticking out, and that didn't even include the head or the little bit of shaft in her mouth!

"Start work those hands ---, slut! Look up at me when you're sucking my cock, show me with your eyes that you love doing it, have them show me how wet that pussy's getting because you got big black cock in your mouth ----! Look down at those wedding rings; watch that hand and those rings as you pump my black cock in and out of your mouth----!"

"What do you think your husband would say if he saw you ---? Do you think his little dick would get hard if he could see his hot wife had a big black cock in her mouth ---! Do you think he would want to watch and beat his little dick while his wife gets black fucked? When you get fucked by a real man, not a little dicked man ---?"

"Tell me something, don't take that cock out for mouth either --- just answer me with your eyes ---! When he sticks his little dick in your pussy, does she get all wet like she is right now ---? Does his little dick stretch you out, rub up tight against the walls, and make her cream ---, does he rub his little dick on your spot, your G spot and make you want to cum and squirt ---?"

"I can already tell by your lack of reactions he doesn't, so won't even ask if he can get his dick way up inside up in your cervix, trying to push through it ---! Maybe we should call him, let him listen to you as someone else ---, some big black cock does that to his hot wife ---, think he can hold the phone and jerk his little dick while his hot wife gets taken to places she's never been before ---?"

"Now get my big black cock wet with your mouth ---, I want this to be a wet and sloppy blowjob! Spit on the shaft ----, get some lubrication under them fingers! Look up at me with those eyes!" He grabbed her head and pulled her farther on to his cock: "you have been at it long enough that you should be able to start getting it in further, come on slut start working it ---!"

She pulled her head back, gasping for breath ---, a strand of drool and pre-cum hanging from the end of his cock back to her lip! As the strand broke it swung down across her chin and onto her breast! "I can't breathe; you're starting to chock me ---!" Chloe said timidly, afraid that she might get spanked again!

"Learn to breathe through your nose when you suck cock ---, bitch!" Grabbing her by the hair, he pulled her up to her feet and into his mouth again! But this time she is the one that snaked her tongue into his mouth first! He knew at that moment; he had her ---, he knew that she would still resist some things, but basically the battle had been won!!! Gripping her hand in his, he led it down to her pussy and using it as if an extension of himself, used her hand to rub and massage her pussy ---!

He pulled his mouth back from hers. She was looking up into his eyes, her mouth still agape from the kiss, saying to her; "Do you feel it bitch ---, do you feel how wet and swollen it is? Bet that little sissy husband of yours has never made her like that ---? She got this way just from sucking my cock --- imagine what's going to happen to her when I fuck her ---!!"

He pushed her towards the bed, telling her; "get on it now, slut!!" As she was crawling up onto it, Dewayne picked up his pants and pulled a pocket knife from them as she turned to face him, grabbed behind her knees and dragged her to the edge of the bed, lifting her legs and the same time! With one hand he reached down and pulled the sheer material of her hose away from her pussy and then jabbed a hole through it with the blade of the knife! After throwing the knife to the floor he reached back and inserted his two thumbs through the hole and ripped it open!

Chloe sat in stunned disbelief for a couple of seconds, trying to comprehend what just happened, before starting into a tyrant; "You could have cut me!! What the fuck is wrong with you? What the fuck are you doing right now? Why the fuck would you cut them, I would have taken them off!!"

Dewayne grabbed her legs and flipped her over on her stomach! Crack --- Crack ---, as he slapped both checks of her ass! Chloe scrabbled to turn herself around, so that she could bury her ass checks in the mattress, to avoid getting spanked more! "Oh ----god ----, please I will be good! Please don't spank me! I --- I just didn't understand ---was scared --- it just scared me a little!" She timidly said.

"You work for a fashion company and you don't know what guy's like to see women in ---? What the fuck's wrong with you? Doesn't that company have any guys working for it? Let me ask you another question! Doesn't your husband have enough balls to tell you what his hot little wife looks good in --- hah? Doesn't he tell you he likes to feel-up that fine ass when you're wearing sexy shit --- Hah? He does worship that fine ass doesn't he ---? Don't tell me that little dicked fuck doesn't feel that ass up ---, tell you how beautiful it is ---, slip his tongue into it when he's down there eating that fine little pussy?"

"No ---!" Chloe said very shyly. "It's really none of your business either ---, we don't have that type of relationship ---, but --- but none of this is really any of your business ---!"

Not letting her finish, Dewayne interject! "No what ---? He doesn't feel your ass or he doesn't stick his tongue in it ---, wait ----, don't you tell me he don't eat that fine little pussy ---? Chloe just stared at him blankly! "Are you fucking kidding me ---? You sure that fuck isn't gay ----?"

sprnkman
sprnkman
386 Followers