Chloe Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sprnkman
sprnkman
386 Followers

Without her ever being able to answer, Dewayne hooked his hands around her hips and dragged her out to the edge of the bed ---! Pushing her legs back towards her head, he lowered his mouth to her pussy! First licking her lips on the lower half of her slit, then inserting his tongue into her slit as far as he could make it reach, before slowly withdrawing it to lick up her slit to her clit! Taking the hood between his lips he flicked his tongue across until her clit popped out, then sucking it as far into his mouth and starting a furious attach on it with the tip of his tongue.

"Oh ---- my fucking god! Oh ---, please you can't --- oh please no --- no one's ever --- oh ---- please god help ---oh --- oh --- oh god there --- oh please ---married --- oh god ---- oh right there --- oh my -- fucking ---god ---right there --- tongues doing something right ---- there --- something's --- oh something's happening ---!"

Dewayne knew she was going to cum and cum quick! He jammed two fingers into her as he continued his assault of her little clit with his tongue. Rapidly picking up the pace of his fingers he raised his head watching her squirm and roll her head from side to side. With the thumb on his other hand he started working her clit as his fingers were rapidly pumping in and out of her, making loud wet slapping noises!

"Oh --- fuck ---cumming! Oh ---fuck --- ohhhhhh - holy fuck --- never ---- oh god --- cumming!" She gasped as she raised her head to see what was happening---! As she did, she gushed all over Dewayne's hand! "Oh --- my god ----- that's never ----- oh god ---- you made her ---- holy fucking shit! I have never --- oh shit ---!"

Dewayne rose up and stood between her legs ---! "Look at you --- you fucking horny little slut --- acting like you don't want it, then fucking gushing all over the place --- you fucking slut ---! Tell me --- tell me you want my big black cock shoved up in that wet pussy --- fucking tell me!" With no answer yet, he added! "Maybe I should get your little dick husband on the phone ---, so you can tell him ---, so he can hear is pretty little wife tell me she wants black cock in her pussy ---!"

Chloe was lost ---, what in god's name was happening to her! Her left hand involuntarily went down to her pussy, her fingers working/rubbing across her little clit! "What the fuck was happening to her?" She thought! "She had never felt like this before, she had never cum like that before, no one had ever treated her like this before, she wasn't in control, she had always been in control before ---, no one had ever spanked her before ---, her pussy had never --- never felt like this before ---, what the fuck was happening ---?" She continued to think.

"You need to tell me slut what do you want? Do you need my cock up in that pussy ----, or maybe you need to be shown what your missing still ---!" He again lowered his head down to her now soaked pussy and started lapping at her juices and only letting his tongue slightly penetrate her parted lips. His tongue then turning attention to the bridge of skin between her two holes!

Chloe bolted upright, eyes as big a saucers, mouth wide open in a big circle, with a very load moan escaping her before yelling; "Now ---- oh my fucking good ---, please stick it in now! Fuck me ---, please fuck me with that big black cock ---, fuck it ----- fuck it now!!!"

Dewayne stood up and started slapping his cock on her still wet pussy! Little drops of her juices spraying out from the small impacts, spraying on to her thighs, her belly, and her hand and wedding rings ---! "Here it comes slut ---!" As he rubbed the head up and down her slit! With each stroke he parted her lips a little further, prolonging her agony --!

"Oh god --- do it now, please don't tease me --- I didn't mean to upset you --- just please put him in --- please put him in now ----, I need you to fuck me --- now!"

Dewayne slowly, very slowly pushed in further and further until he hit her cervix, then pulling back very slowly!

"Oh ---- fucking Christ ---, so --- big, so ----deep --- so fucking deep, please don't stop --- god ---- please push him back ---!" Chloe moaned.

Dewayne impaled her on his shaft lifting her up and moving her to the center of the bed. He then pulled her knees up and placed them over his shoulders! "Calm down girl, you're going to get fucked properly now ---, just go with it ---, let me control it the first time ---, just let her take control and show you what your husband could never get her to show you!"Dewayne said to her as her started stroking his cock in and out of her tight wet opening! "Ok slut, let me know when you want it in all the way ---, let me know when you're really ready to be black breed ---!"

Chloe's head was rolled to the side, her eyes shut, and series of moans escaping her half open mouth every time he touched a spot inside her! She knew that something was going to happen again! Dewayne could tell it too, he saw it in her face every time the head of his cock rubbed on her G Spot! He started short stroking a little to get his cock head to work her spot more. Pressing her legs forward a little to raise her ass up and gain his cock a more straight forward shot at the spot!

"There --- oh god right there ---! It's --- oh god it's touching something right there --- make him keep rubbing right there ---!" Chloe moaned.

Dewayne knew she was getting real close, he reached up with one hand and started massaging her breast and rolling one of the extended nipples between his fingers and that's when it started!

Chloe tried to sit up at the same time thrusting her fingers onto her clit: "Cumming --- oh fucking god ---cumming so hard ---! Her convulsing pussy pushed Dewayne's cock out, as her mouth tried to form words, but no sounds except for an extend; "Ohhhhhhhhh --- myyyyyy ------fucking god!" came out. Her hand reaching up and grabbing him by the back of the neck and trying to pull his face down towards hers, and yelling; "put it back --- god --- put it back inside me! She needs him rubbing that spot--- put it back in----!"

Dewayne grab his cock and put it at her entrance, and lightly running the head up and down her folds, toying with her, teasing her lust filled body ---!

"Oh --- god ---please put it back in ---! Oh good --- she needs to feel him back on that spot --- please don't tease me ---please!"

Dewayne trust himself back into her until the head of his cock was again against her cervix, moving his hips slightly so the tip rubbed back and forth across the entrance! Grabbing her head in his hands, pressing his nose to her nose, his lips to her lips, then softly saying: "feel it slut ---, do you feel me up against it ---? He's not in all the way --- you want me to push through slut, do you want me to push it all the way in ---?

"Spot --- she needs him to rub that spot --- he came out and she wants him back rubbing my spot ---, oh god please rub on it again --- make me cum again --- please!" Chloe was out of her head with lust, she wasn't even thinking about what she was saying; her pussy was doing all the talking for her! After a couple seconds Dewayne pulled back, realigning himself with the area he knew drove her crazy. Then starting bringing her to the brink, then backing off a little, then bringing her back again and again, repeating this until she was a withering mess!

"Look at it slut --- look at this big black cock pumping in and out of that little married pussy!" He said to her as he raised her head up so she could see herself! "See that black cock seesawing in and out of your wet little pussy ---? See how white your skin is ---! Then look at how black it is going in and out ---, is he touching your spot ---? Do you want to cum again slut ---, do you? Look at how she clings to him --- watch how her lips and that pink little pussy skin clings and sticks to him, trying to pull him back in ---!"

She just stared at it, then looked up at him but unable to say anything! Her eyes wide as saucers, her mouth wide open, but no words coming out, just a low continues moan! Her eyes telling him that she wanted to say that she had never felt like this before. That she had never been made to cum like this before! That she was in a state of total bliss! Lost in it! Totally absorbed by it! But couldn't speak it, just moan it!

He ran his hands up and down her smooth nylon encased legs that were still draped over his shoulders, watching her just stare up at him with her mouth agape while he pistioned his cock in and out against her G spot! He could tell she was ready again, her head nodding in an affirmative gesture the closer she got, her hips trying to direct his cock inside of her tight pussy!

Then it happened again!! Chloe was cumming very, very hard, her pussy squirting a stream against him as it popped him out again! She quickly reached down grabbing his big cock and directing it back into herself at the same time she withered and rocked her head from side to side screaming over and over again; "Cumming --- cumming --- oh fucking cumming ---!"

As this had been happening Dewayne had used his hand to kind of clamp over her mouth! She had been screaming so loud that he was afraid people would be calling the front desk!

She had pulled her hand up and was now using the heal of it to rub and press into her pubic bone, as if trying to push the walls of her pussy down further onto that cock! Trying to push her clit down so it would rub up against that big black monster as it see-sawed in and out of her spasmming pussy! Push it down as he gave her continues little mini orgasms!

Dewayne had never seen a woman cum so hard, or for such a long period of time! She must have had 4 or 5 small mini orgasms after the first big one!!

After her orgasm subsided and Chloe had regained control of herself, she looked up at him with a "little girl pouty face", saying; "How come he keeps coming out ---, make him stop --- make him stop coming out like that ---! Why ---, why does he do that ---? Want him to stay in --- why's he keep coming out ---?"

"You do it bitch ---, whenever you cum she pushes him out! You want it to stop, you control it! Here --!" He said as he swung her legs down off of him at the same time pulling his cock out!

"Wait ---, what are you doing ---? My god --- don't take him out! She moaned!

"Shut up slut ---, you will see! Fucking Christ --- look at what a horny wanton slut you have become ---! Dewayne said smiling! He rolled her over so he could switch places with her, pulling her over and on top of him, holding her hips up so he could get ready to re-penetrate her! Looking down he saw it; "Look slut --- look down at that pussy!!"

Chloe dropped her head onto his chest and looked down between their two bodies, what she saw stunned and excited her even more! There was that huge black cock sticking straight up in the air pointed right at her drooling pussy, and drooling it was! Her juices hung down from both sides of her slit in little strands, with little drops forming at the ends of each strand! Little drops were also clinging and hanging from her lips like little dew drops! She couldn't believe what she was seeing ---, how exciting it was! "This was her pussy ---, her pussy drooling like this ---, drooling for big black cock!"She thought to herself!

She reached down between them, grabbing and guiding his cock to her slit! Using it to wipe and grab all the dew that had formed there, using it to lubricate the head so she could make it slid in easier! She needed to do it, she needed to make this huge cock squirt too! She needed to get him up inside herself and make him squirt and make herself squirt at the same time! She needed to fuck him --- to make him cum like she had cum! She did this --- she did this without being told to do it!!

Chloe lowered herself slowly onto the length of that huge black shaft! As she felt it slid by her spot and start rubbing up against her walls, she wondered if she would be able to control this situation now! Could she make him feel the way he had made her feel, could she possibly do the things to him that he had done to her? The things that had made her so excited and had made her cum so hard? She was a fast learner, would she be able to do for him what he had done for her? Should she talk to him, tell him things that may excite him the way he had done to her?

She had lowered herself until the tip was now touching her cervix, and then stopped! Without moving any more she just gripped him with her walls, learning to contract her walls around his shaft! She lowered her face down to his neck and nuzzled it in up under his chin! "Well big boy ---, do you feel it ---, feel him knocking at her passage door ---? You want me to push her down ---, push her down so he goes into her --- so that she grips his head with her tight little opening ---?" Chloe seductively whispered to him!

"What the fuck just happened here ---?" Dewayne thought to himself! "A minute ago he had been in complete control, and now the rolls were becoming reversed, she was gaining control of him!"

"You want to penetrate my cervix ---? Push that big --- black cock all the way into my womb --- spray your hot baby juice up into my --- little --- white --- unprotected womb? Do you want to make me beg for it ---? Make me say nasty things --- and beg you to squirt in me ---?" she continued whispering to him! "What if my husband had been here ---? What would you have done then ---? Would you have made him watch ---? Made him watch his pretty little wife suck and get fucked by that big black cock ---? Would you have tied him up ---? Tied him to a chair at the end of the bed, so he had to watch that big black cock going in and out of my little mouth and pussy ---? Watch his wife get taken and breed by some strange black man ---? Seeing his wife made to talk and act like some slut ---? Would you have ---, would you have done that ---?"

He knew what she was trying to do ---, but for damn sure he wasn't going to stop her! "What fucking guy in their right mind would stop one of the most attractive women that he's ever meet, from doing what she was doing now?" he thought! He knew he could put an end to it by just getting his cock rubbing in the right spots again, but he didn't want to! He wanted to see how far he could take her before he was going to drop one of the biggest loads of his life and drop it in one of the most attractive women he had ever meet!

Chloe had moved her lips up to his, gently kissing and lightly biting his bottom lip as she continued whispering to him in her "girlish" little voice; "Maybe we could dress him up in some of my cloths ---! Didn't you say you thought he was a pussy ---, didn't you say that about my little husband --?

She had wrapped her arms around his head and started making little rocking motions, as she continued whispering in his ear; "do you feel my hard little nipples rubbing back and forth across your chest when I do this? They are so hard ---, so sensitive --- I am thinking they need to be touched --- bitten ---sucked on ---! Don't you think that they need that too---? Do you know any big ---, strong ---, black man --- that could do that for me ---? That could make my pussy all wet around his big --- black ---cock, by licking and sucking my hard sensitive nipples ---? I think I know someone ---! Someone that likes to see me dressed up in sexy clothes ---! That likes to feel my sexy legs and cute little butt --- run his hands up and down them through those shinny --- smooth --- nylons! You think he feels it rubbing on him right now ---? Think he feels my nylon covered legs rubbing on his thighs ---?

Chloe rose up slightly and drawing his cradled head to her breasts! "They need attention ---, they need some strong black man to suck on ---- Oh fuck --- Oh fuck!" Chloe teased, but then gasped as Dewayne lightly bit down on, then started sucking her nipple!

"Oh god --- think I am going to cum again --- fuck me --- cumming ---!" Chloe gasped and moaned as her pussy convulsed around his cock! Her juices flowing out between her lips and his imbedded shaft ---!

"How'd that work out for you ---? That sexy little dirty talk turned you on too ---ha? Turned you on a you came before me --- ha?" Dewayne snickered.

"I don't know what's going on with me! This has never happened before; I have never felt like this or had this happen to me! I wanted to make you cum and I ended up going again and you didn't ---, sorry I really wanted to make you cum!" She said in very low timid voice.

"There's nothing to be sorry about, girl! You had me going ---, and it was sexy as fuck ---! Now let's see if we can get her going again ---!"

Chloe nuzzled back into his neck as Dewayne reached down and started stroking that beautiful ass! Pulling her hips up and back a little causing his cock to start stroking in and out of that wet pussy!

"See --- there you go again ---! You have a hard time not rubbing and feeling that nylon covered ass ---, don't you! You like how it feels in your big --- black hands ---! Pulling on it ---, making my little clit rub against you ---, making that big black cock push up against that little entrance ---, that little tunnel leading to ---, you know ---, my baby factory ---, does he want to go up there ---, do you want to rub and feel my little ass while you push that big black cock up into my womb ---? Is that what you have wanted to do to me all night ---? Getting that big black cock up in my little unprotected womb and squirt all your black cum up there ---? Chloe started whispering to him again in that voice that drove him crazy!

"You little fucking slut, look at what you have turned into here! Two fucking hours ago you were all upset about me touching that hot little body or being seen with a black man, and now look at you begging me to shoot up into that little pussy ---! What a black cock slut lay buried under that VP ---, miss prim and proper, better then you fucking domineer ---! Your getting my load ---, but not in that pussy ---! We are going to save shooting that pussy full of black baby batter for when your husband can see you get bred --- slut! For when we can make him watch that prim and proper wife turned into a black cock slut ---! See his wife get knocked up by a black man ---!"

"No ---! What ---, you can't ---! Oh god ---, cumming again ---, oh fucking god ---, cumming again ---!" Chloe screamed as her pussy gushed all over his embedded cock. "You keep making her do that ---! Holy hell I don't know what's going on! She just keeps cumming and cumming!"

"That's what happens when you get fucked by a real man ---, not that little pussy husband of yours ---! Tell me; have you ever cum like this before ---? Come on slut ---, tell me the truth! Has anyone ever made you cum like this before ---? Cause I got to tell you, your sure not acting like you ever have cum this much or this hard before ---! So I am pretty sure that this is your real first fucking ---, and I am pretty sure that your fucking loving it too ---! Tell me slut --- are you loving having that pretty little pussy worked over and having her cum probably more in the last couple hours, then you ever came before in your whole life ---? Tell me --- slut!"

"No ---! Oh god ---! What ---? Wait ---, I want to feel him shoot in my pussy ---! Oh god ---, please let me make him shoot up inside me ---, please!" She moaned!

"What the fuck I tell you ---, we going do that in front of that little pussy you call a husband! Now turn the fuck over and let me titty fuck you ---! I want to look at that pretty face while my dick's sliding between them little titties ---!" Dewayne ordered.

Chloe pulled herself up off him, that big black cock coming out with a little audible pop from her pussy! "Oh god ---, she's so empty! Please let me put him back in ---, please!" She whispered, as she hovered herself over the head of his dick. "Look!" She continued whispering as she pulled his head gently up for him to look down between their bodies as she was doing! "She's dripping her juices down on him ---! She needs him to go back up in there ---, she needs him to squirt up inside her ---! Oh god ---, please ---, please let me put him back in ---?" She begged in a whispered moan!

sprnkman
sprnkman
386 Followers