Chloe Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dewayne pushed her back onto the bed and pulling her legs up, draped her calves over his shoulders! "Look at you, you beautiful fucking slut! This is one of the best things that has ever happened to me! All cute, pretty, and hot as fuck!" He said as he began slapping his cock against the soaked material covering her pussy!

"Oh god please put it in, don't start teasing me! You know you will make me crazy if you start that! Please, oh god please put him in there! Take it, oh god take my little pussy before you make me crazy!"

"You do it slut! You want it, you put him in there!" Dewayne barked.

Chloe was lost, she need that cock so bad! She raised her head up, her mouth agape, her gaze wide eyed and blank as she stared down at it lying between her legs! "Oh god it's so close, please help me! Look at it, oh god it's leaking his stuff out of the tip!" She franticly moaned as she bunched the waist band oh her pantyhose in her small little hand and pushing her thumb down the inside and then poking her thumb nail through the material! "Tear it open! Oh god I need to cum so bad, tear that shit open, oh god I need to get him in there so bad!" She desperately moaned.

Dewayne was taken aback by Chloe's desperation! It was like he had unleashed a sex starved maniac and she was going to make up for all her sexual shortcomings in two days! "Calm down girl, you're going to get it!" He calmly said as he ripped the crotch of her hose open for access! "You got to calm down; you're going to get so worked up that you're going to pass out again then what pleasure are you going to get out of this? Just calm down ---, he's coming for you!" He jokingly added.

"Now get your little ass up on that bed bitch, so I can fuck that little pussy right!" He said as she started digging the heels of her shoes into the mattress to push herself further into the bed. Her hand wrapping around the back of his neck trying desperately to pull him with her!

Chloe was staring up into his eyes as if trying to convey something to him, her lips were moving as if trying to speak but no words were coming out! Her one hand was still wrapped around the back of his neck, but was now trying to push his head down, as if trying to make him see something. Her other hand was desperately grabbing for his cock!

"What?' Dewayne questioned as Chloe nodded her head in the direction of her pussy! As he looked down her saw what she was trying to show him! Her legs were now splayed open with her knees up in the air. Her swollen and extended pussy was pushed out through the rip in her hose as it convulsed and spasms with little squirts coming out and wetting her lips and hose. "Oh, I think someone needs to be fucked badly! Is that what you're trying to tell me?" He teasingly questioned, as Chloe desperately nodded affirmatively.

Dewayne reached down and wrapped his hand around Chloe's hand which had now found his cock and guided it towards her opening! Using her hand he stroked the tip around and across the lips of her very wet opening! Looking down into her desperate eyes; "Is this what you're looking for little girl? Is this what my little girls wet pussy needs?" He asked as he sank his length into that hot, tight pussy!"

Chloe's head sank back down onto the bed as his cock buried itself inside her! Still not being able to talk, her head rolled to the side as just an extended throaty moan escaped from her! Her eyes rolled back into her head as she pulled her hand up to her face, gently biting down on her finger as she clinched her fist to her mouth!

"Stay with me girl!" Dewayne whispered to her as his cock reached her cervix! "At least I know how to shut you up if the need ever arises again!" He jokingly added. Then very slowly pulling back out almost all the way and then thrusting back in rapidly until slamming into her cervix again, then repeating this process over and over again!

Chloe turned her head back looking up at him with a very wide eyed, opened mouth stare! Every time his cock hit her cervix a little squeaky moan or more like a gasp would escape her lips! "OH!" She gasped as she finally took a breath. "OH fuck!" As his cock slammed into her again. "OH god, so big!" She gasped again. With each stroke and each new breath her exclamations would get a little longer, until finally; "Oh my fucking god cumming ---, cumming so hard!" She screamed as she gushed all over his cock as her spasmming pussy pushed it out! "Oh god no --- put it back! Fucking put it back in there!" She screamed as she pounded his back with her fist!

Dewayne reached between them and guided himself back into her then moved his hands up and yanked her bra up over her breasts. Then reaching down and wrapping his arms around her legs drew them up near his shoulders! As her lowered his head and took one of her nipples between his teeth and started gently biting it, he started short stoking his cock head in and out of her, just deep enough to start rubbing her G Spot.

"Oh my fucking god!" She moaned as she wrapped her hands around the back of his head, drawing it in tighter to her breast! "There ---, oh my fucking god ---, right there! He's rubbing that spot again ---, oh god right there!" She moaned as she grabbed his head by his ears so he was again looking into her eyes! Her mouth wide open and her head bobbing in an affirmative gesture as she gasped; "Fucking cumming again!" She screamed as she squirted and her spasms pushed him out again!

"Oh my fucking god no! Put it back! God damn it, put it back in her!" She screamed but at the same time reached her hand down and guided him back in! "Why? Damn it why does he keep coming out? Make it stop! God please make him stop coming out!" She moaned to him with pleading eyes and a little girl pouty face! "Please make him stop coming out!"

"Fuck!" He moaned as her pussy walls continued to convulse around his cock! He knew that her tight, hot pussy was getting him close! Getting him a lot closer in a shorter period of time then most women were able to do.

"Oh ---, did I just hear someone say 'fuck'?" She whispered into his ear as her lips gently brushed against it! "I know what that means! I know when I say or think that when that big, black cock in battering my little pussy, it means I am getting close! Is that what 'fuck' means? Does it mean that my big, strong, black man is getting close and going to shoot all that hot cum up into my little pussy? Is he taking my hot, little, married, white pussy and going to shoot all his stuff up there?"

"Fuck!" He said then thought; "If it's not bad enough of how beautiful she is, or how hot and tight she is, or how she cum's, then add to it that little girl voice, those puppy dog eyes, and that pouty little expression, it's a wonder I don't cum before I even get in!"

"You know what? I think she is going to cum again too! He's just so big, and hard, and keeps bumping into my little cervix! I just know she's going to squirt again when you shoot all that hot cum into my little unprotected pussy!" She continued whispering and also now licking and kissing his ear! "Do you feel my legs wrapped around you? Do you feel that silky shinny material rubbing on your tough black skin? Do you like when I rub against you with sexy clothes? Does it make your cock all hard and want to shoot, want to breed your little, married, white slut?"

"Fuck!" He gasped as his balls started to contract.

"OH god ---, I feel it! He's swelling up and getting harder! Oh fuck, I am cumming again too!" She screamed as her pussy started convulsing again.

Dewayne pushed against her cervix and fired three huge volleys then backing out began stroking with her convulsions aiming it towards her G Spot as her pussy spasmmed and gushed around his firing cock!

Again she was left speechless as she held the back of his head with her hand as she looked into his eyes with that lost orgasmic expression as she franticly gasped for breath between contractions of her pussy! Dewayne leaned down and passionately kissed her, stabbing his tongue into her mouth where she wantonly dueled with it, gently biting on it, sucking on it as if it was his cock!

As he broke their kiss, she looked up at him whispering; "Are you fucking kidding me right now? How could I have been so naïve, so stupid as to not realize what this could be like? How could I have not known what you, or that cock could do to me?"

"Not everyone knows everything! You're not stupid or naïve, just been papered and spoiled! Nothing that a good spanking and a big cock can't fix!" He jokingly said as he started to lean up!

"Don't you fucking dare? Don't you dare take him out, he's mine and I am keeping him for the rest of my life! So I get to make the rules about when you can take him out, understand?" She tried to convincingly say to him!

"Funny girl! Hate to tell you this but it's after 6:00 already and you have to be at the airport!" He said as he pulled his cock out with an audible pop!

"Fuck ---, I hate you!" She whispered with that little girl pouty face. "Maybe I could stay another day and you could put it back in?" She tried to persuade him.

"Get up and get ready, you know you can't do that! You're late, but there is still time for me to spank that ass if you don't behave!"