Chloe Does it Again

Story Info
Wife goes out to find sex.
1.5k words
3.76
31.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SloppyL
SloppyL
8 Followers

Chloe shifted her bottom on the car seat. Her tiny mini skirt allowing her legs to feel the soft, cool, smooth leather surface. She was again following her path into whoring as a wife. Despite having Tom's blessing for her sexual activities it was the illicit feel of being screwed by strangers that made her do it. Her other man had been an arranged tryst by computer but today she was out to show she could find a man and get him to fuck without her husband's help. He knew what she was going out for and he was very happy to allow his slim, sensual wife take lovers. She knew also that he would love to watch her with another man in her. Now she was in a taxi on her way to a dance club where she was almost certain she would attract a guy.

She had spent part of the evening with her friend Sue who she knew was a regular slut and shagged virtually any man that made a play for her. After a few different blokes she had at last settled on the guy she wanted and was soon wrapped in his arms and grinding into his body. It almost felt erotic especially as she was fairly certain that very soon she would be indulging a sexual game on the seat or even the larger one in the back of the car. As Dave drove following her instructions she let her hand slip between her legs and she felt the dampness of her crutch. She had allowed him to chat her up and dance with her and they had shared a few drinks before she had pressed her tummy into his during a slow dance and felt the pressure of his already hardened penis. They had kissed a bit and she had allowed him to discreetly fondle her breasts, all the time keeping the tummy contact as a sign that she was available to him. She rather hoped that he was going to be her second adulterous sex partner. Tom was aware and complicit in her first time and even took part in finding and arranging her a lover. This time they had agreed she should see if she could attract a man she fancied and have sex with him. This she had done with the assistance of her work colleague Sue. They had come out to a well-known dance venue together both knowing that they were looking for casual sex. Sue had left the club just before Chloe with a large black guy and a very large grin on her face.

Now as she guided Dave to the dark part of her own road she felt nervous but elated as she knew she was going to violate the sanctity of the neighborhood by allowing a sexual tryst to take place in its leafy peacefulness. They pulled up and parked under the trees where it was very dark. She turned and offered her face for him to kiss and as soon as his lips touched her she moved a hand on to his leg and stroked it. She loved having his tongue darting in to her hot mouth and she sucked on his slippery licker. Now his hands were gently pulling down the top of her halter and exposing her breasts. She shuddered and kissed him harder as one by one her two tiny tits emerged from her bra. She pulled open his shirt and gripped his shoulders hard. She felt her breathing quicken as his lips pulled at her nipples and he kissed along her cleavage. She knew now how much she wanted this man in her and she leaned up and whispered as much in his ear. He nodded and said that they would be more comfortable on the back seat.

Without so much as a second thought she opened the door and stepped out in to the road, without even trying to hide her upper body nakedness. The chilly air exciting her even more as it settled on her soft flesh. As she slid on to the back seat she pulled her halter and bra over her head and exposed her naked upper body. They resumed their kissing and she felt his fingers playing on her smooth thighs, she groaned with pleasure and hand moved to take his now exposed penis in its grasp. "Gosh". She thought, "This thing is enormous". She grinned at the thought of it sliding up inside her.

Now their foreplay was giving them both great bouts of sensual feelings. Chloe knew that if he fingered her like this for much longer she would come off on his hand, and then with a huge gasp she did her breathing now rapid and short and her body writhing to get more pleasure from his hand. He stopped and slid down her knickers, which she willingly aided by raising her bottom and helping him strip her ready.

She again wriggled her body to get herself under his and could now feel that he had allowed his trousers and pants to drop down so that as he moved between her legs she could feel the rigidness of his knob and the slight wetness of his precum on her leg. She opened her legs and he pulled each leg up into a bend at the knees position, his cock now touching inside her vulva's slippery lips, he moved it up so that it toyed with her clitoris and she felt wild with sexual excitement. He placed it now at her vaginal entrance and slowly pushed it into the hot wetness of her cunt, this sent waves of pleasure through her body and she gasped and groaned wildly and he now began shagging her in earnest. Wave after wave of stupendous sensation swept through her and again she came, and again, with each orgasm she thrust her body down to accept more and more of his knob into her. Then she heard him utter a deep groan and he looked into her eyes. She cried out for him to come in her to fill her up with his sperm and she shuddered as she felt his hot white semen jetting into her very happy body. She gasped again as she came when he inseminated her. She was highly aroused and very happy. They sagged into to each other and she kissed him long and hard.

They lay in the back of the car gently caressing and kissing and slowly but surely she felt his knob stiffen again and she felt the desire rising within her body as she once more anticipated him in her willing frame. She leaned down and put her mouth around his cock, thrilling at the mixed tastes of both his semen and her own juices. He hardened further and she knew he would give her good service soon and her own juices flooded from her vagina. He pushed her back on the seat and she cried out as he entered her again, thrusting in and out with even more vigour than he had when he first took her. She was absolutely beside herself with pleasure as wave after wave of sensuous sensations swept through her and in no time she was coming again and now even more so than earlier. Her hands clawed at his shoulders as she rode this latest peak of pleasure, her body riding in concert with his every move. Orgasm followed orgasm in her and she gasped, groaned and even cried with delight as he took her remorselessly. She felt him come in her again and their movements subsided after what she hadn't realized had been over two hours of sex. They were both bathed in sweat and looked a total mess and she now wanted to go home and show her waiting Tom what a slut she had become. They sat up and she kissed him gently and thanked him for a lovely time. They quickly dressed and as she slipped out of the car she dropped her little panties behind the front seat before walking the few yards home after he had driven off.

Tom was asleep in the living room, a quick look in the hall mirror showed her what a mess she looked and she grinned. She shook his shoulder and he stirred, opening his eyes he immediately saw her condition and smiled. He could see that her first go at picking up a man had been successful and he slid a hand up under her skirt and found her naked and very damp crutch. They kissed and he took her up to the bathroom where he gently cleaned and showered her. He asked her if it had been good and she replied that it was fantastic. Then she boldly told him she was going to do it again whenever she felt like it from now on and he readily agreed with her. Her smile was so ecstatic that he knew she was very happy.

In the morning at breakfast she asked how he felt now knowing she was becoming a slut wife, Tom laughed and said if you are a slut wife then I am your cuckold husband. Chloe told him she didn't think someone who willingly allowed and encouraged his wife to have sex with other men could be called a cuckold and surely must be called a very loving and understanding man.

SloppyL
SloppyL
8 Followers