Chloe for Lunch

Story Info
A babysitter is in love with the widowed man she works for.
3.1k words
4.29
98.5k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aparadise
aparadise
28 Followers

The dark den coupled with the blue glow of the TV was tempting me to drift off. Babysitting is the single most boring job ever. I only do it to bring some extra cash in because rent and other bills always left me dry. It was always the same thing: I walked in, James said 'I might be a little late tonight,' I feed the kids, and then put them to bed by eight. You would think a five and three year old would be hard to handle, but not his kids. They played together quietly, ate without making a mess, listened to orders the first time you make them, and hopped in bed without any complaints.

James Raymond is twenty-nine years old, six, two with light caramel colored skin, gray eyes, rippling muscles and a smile that could make you melt. After losing his wife two years ago to breast cancer, he still hasn't made an effort to get out and start dating again. I know losing someone you love is hard, but he goes out on Friday nights with his friends and is always back by ten. He never has the lingering smell of sex on his clothes or seems like he's been drinking. It's almost depressing to think that he's still having a hard time being a single dad. He usually comes in, sits down on the couch and chats me up for about fifteen minutes before sending me off with my pay for the night.

Needless to say I have a super huge crush on him since the moment we met and I was head over heels in love with him. I was sure he only saw me as the nineteen year old girl that watches his kids for him. I was also sure that I was not his type. His wife was five, nine, with hazel eyes, double D cup breasts, a small waist, and skin the color of pure gold. I, on the other hand, am five, two, with dark brown eyes, small B cups, a slim waist and medium brown skin. I don't hold a candle to his deceased wife. Not that I would have ever acted on my dirty thoughts about him. I'll never be that bold.

I tried to pushed off thoughts about James and looked around the den. It was only nine so I had about and hour left to entertain myself before I could go home to my bed. I shook off my sleepiness and walked down the hallway to the kids' rooms. I admired the family photos lining the walls in the dimly lit hallway. It was dark that I had to lean in close to see them. I stopped at one of him and his wife and couldn't help the feeling of pity that overcame me. They seemed to be so happy together sitting on a jet ski in crystal clear water on what I assumed was their honeymoon.

Mrs. Raymond spent the better part of the first year of their youngest child's life in a hospital bed. I could only image the pain she must have felt knowing she wouldn't get to see either of her children grow up. I walked to the end of the hall and peeked in on the kids and then retreated to the kitchen. Half way there, I looked down the adjacent hall towards James's room and my curiosity got the best of me. I had never been in there and I really wanted to know how it looked and what was in it.

I quietly made my way to his door and opened it enough to turn on the light. It was a normal looking room with off-white walls and beige carpet. The bed was made with a comfortable looking brown comforter and there was a nightstand with a lamp and a book sitting on it. The dresser was adorned with hygiene products, watches, and other necessities. There was also a flat screen on the wall opposite the bed. I walked over to the dresser and opened every drawer, one by one, and poked around a little. Nothing abnormal, so I walk over to the nightstand beside his bed and open the top drawer. The drawer is lined with condoms, dirty magazines, massage oils and a pair of handcuffs.

"No way!" I said out loud as I picked up the handcuffs to examine them closer.

"Glad you like them." I instantly dropped the cuffs and spun around. Standing in the doorway was James with his hands in his pockets and a strange look on his face. I was mortified that he caught me snooping and looked down as I felt all my blood rush to my cheeks.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry, Mr. Raymond! I was just. . . I mean. . . I didn't mean to. . ." I rambled clumsily.

"It's okay. I got back a little early tonight. You can leave now," he said, obviously not impressed with my little stunt. I had tears in my eyes.

"Uh, you aren't gonna pay me, are you?" I asked with a shaky voice. I looked up and noticed his expression had softened a bit.

"Of course I am. Just... don't do that again, Chloe," he said softly as if scolding a child. I avoided his eyes as I walked over and took the twenties he dug out of his wallet.

"Forty dollars, like always. It's okay, really. Embarrassing, but fine." I felt even worse than before. I didn't even think about how embarrassing it must have been for him to see me looking at his private things.

"I'm really sorry... It won't happen again! Ever!" I started making my way out his room and I heard him follow me. He grabbed arm as I picked up my purse and told me to hold a sec.

"Uh. . . I know this is awkward but I was planning on inviting you to come by for lunch tomorrow as an appreciation gift for your services. You've been great this past year and I don't think you deserve any less thanks because you... got a little curious." I was shocked. I was sure he would never call me to watch his kids again but free lunch sounded awesome when all you had was ham and cheese in your fridge.

"Yeah. That sounds great. I'm sorry again!" James gave a really genuine laugh and his smile melted my soul.

"It's fine, Chloe. Really. Just forget it. You can make it up to me tomorrow by showing up for lunch. Does noon sound good?" Anytime with him was good. And I really wanted to make this up to him.

"Fantastic! Thanks." I hid my excited smile long enough to make it to my car. At least I still had a job.

***

Noon couldn't come soon enough. It was twenty till and it only took five minutes to drive to his place. I didn't want to be early but being late would just be another slap in his face. I decided to wait another eight minutes. I walked over to the floor length mirror behind my room door to check my outfit. My long, black hair was lightly flipped just below my bust and my orange sundress fit snug on my body but still loose enough to play with the kids if they wanted to horse around a little. My cleavage was properly covered but was pushed up to show that it was still there despite its efforts to hide. I decided on wedges instead of sandals or heels. It's a good mix of sexy and comfy. I actually put on make-up since we were actually going to be face-to-face talking for afternoon. Maybe he would forgive me a little more if I looked cute.

Deciding it was time to leave, I grabbed my purse and headed out. I couldn't wait to see James.

"Hi, Chloe!" Kevin said hugging my leg. He was the oldest child and his sister, Megan, was the youngest.

"Hey, Kev! How about giving me a real hug?" I said crouching lower to hug him. Megan wasn't far behind so I hugged her too.

"Okay, kiddos. Get your shoes on so Uncle Greg can take you guys out," James said walking out the kitchen with a guy who looked like a slightly older version of himself. Greg I assume?

"Hi, Chloe. This is my brother, Gregory." He motioned to the man standing next to him.

"You can call me Greg," he said shaking my hand and looking me over before releasing me. Was he checking me out?

"Hi. Nice to meet you. Umm... you're leaving with the kids?" I asked confused. Why weren't they staying?

"Yeah. We're going to get pizza. I doubt we'll be back before you leave so have a great day. It was really nice to meet you," he said. I noticed him glance at my breasts as he said the word "really" but, it wasn't worth saying anything about. He grabbed the kids and buckled them in the car and waved once more as he pulled out the driveway.

"Your brother is a splitting image of you. He could be your slightly older twin," I said as I turned to face him. He was wearing a blue polo with plaid shorts and rainbow sandals and I didn't want to take my eyes off him.

"Yeah. We get that a lot. Personally, I think I look way better!" he said with a laugh. I couldn't help but blush as I let an amused chuckle out. I completely agreed.

"Thanks for lunch, Mr. Raymond," He cut his eyes at me and gave me a small smile.

"James is fine. I never liked for you to call me mister," he said.

"Okay, James it is." I smiled at his request. He led me to the back porch and that's when the smell hit me. Whatever he made smelled like heaven dipped in paradise.

"Wow! What is that?" I asked with my mouth watering. Skipping breakfast may not have been smart.

"Chinese pepper steak over white rice. It's way better than what you would get out of a Chinese restaurant around here. It's marinated and the vegetables are fresh from the farmers market," he explained as he pulled out my seat for me. The food looked delicious.

"And do I smell something sweet?" I asked hopefully.

"Yes you do. Apple pie! It's not very Chinese inspired but I think you'll enjoy it."

"Uh, yeah I will!" I said as I looked at the food in amazement. It looked way more appetizing than any Chinese food I've seen before.

We made small talk during lunch and I was grateful that he didn't seem upset about the day before. It was only when he inquired about my personal life that I started to get a little flustered.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" he asked as he looked down to take a bite of the apple pie. My face grew warm at the thought of how I would picture him in place of my last boyfriend when we were having sex and how it brought on the most amazing orgasms.

"Uh, no. Still single," I said with a nervous chuckle. I hated how awkward I was. He looked at me and the smile grew on his face until he was showing me the entire front row of his pearly whites.

"You get embarrassed easily. Do you know that?" he asked. I nodded my head in response and felt my face grow warm again. It only made him laugh and I was starting to wonder if he could actually see the red in my cheeks.

"It's okay, Chloe. It's cute." He just called me cute. That was my worst nightmare. The man of my dreams calling me 'cute' instead of 'hot' or 'sexy.' I pushed that thought away as I took another bite of pie and stared at my plate. He changed the subject after that, for my sake I'm sure, and we finished our dessert.

A few minutes later we were sitting on the couch still talking about random subjects when I had an epiphany. I realized that we were alone in his home for the first time and I got kinda nervous. The close proximity of our bodies on the couch made me a more nervous and it was harder for me to form words to make conversation. I pulled my legs up underneath me and turned towards him to keep my legs from shaking.

"How's training working out for you?" he asked referring to when I told him I was training to run a marathon.

"Awful. My legs and thighs hurt, like, constantly and I feel like I can't get past jogging five miles without losing my mind," I replied. He laughed at that.

"I'm actually still a little sore from running this morning," I said as I rubbed my thighs as proof.

"Hum... I can help with that. You mind?" He motioned to my legs and I looked at him in shock. He was offering to massage my legs for me and just the thought caused me to blush uncontrollably and bit my lip in nervousness. He raised an eyebrow at me and gave me another of his signature smiles before I nodded my head in agreement. I repositioned to drape my legs over his lap and he moved a little closer as he started with the leg closet to him, which was the right one. He grabbed it with his fingers digging into my calf muscles and his palm caressing the inner part of my leg. It felt damn good! I was getting hot all over and I back pulled all my hair and draped it over my left shoulder in an attempt to cool off. I swallowed and tried not to let on that it was affecting me.

"Thanks for lunch and... you know... this," I said trying to break the silence that fell between us. Instead of responding, he just looked up and smiled gently at me. After another minute, I finally started to relax more and enjoy the feelings coursing through me. He switched to my other leg as I lay back on the comfortable pillows behind me.

At first I didn't notice his hands creeping up my leg and over my knee until I felt my dress move slightly. I moved my head up and looked at James' hand stroking my inner thigh. I brought my attention to his face but he was already staring back at me with his lips pressed together.

"Uh..." I started but he brought his lips to mine before I could say anything else. His lips were full and soft and it took everything in me not to jump on top of him and take him right there. He moved his hand further down my thigh and I let out a small moan as he palmed my hot mound.

I pushed myself against his hand and he responded by deepening our kiss and pulling my panties to the side. When I felt his fingers invaded my moist hole, I could have exploded right then and there. I think he was thinking the same thing I was as he said "Don't hold back. I want you to feel good." I felt myself cream at his words and I let out a small whimper.

He pulled my panties off and repositioned himself before burying his face between my legs. He licked and sucked at my engorged bud and I grabbed onto the pillows behind me as I tried to gain control of my body. I humped back at his face as he nibbled and lapped at me and pushed two, thick fingers into my tunnel.

Before I could even shout in warning, I shook and trembled as an orgasm rolled through me. He quickened the pace of his fingers and tongue as he ate me through my orgasm. Before I could fully recover, he lifted me into his arms and carried me to his bedroom. He laid me on the bed and removed his polo, followed by his shorts and boxers. He leaned over me and pulled my dress over my head then unhooked my bra. He lowered his head and took a breast in his mouth as he roughly squeezed the other. I could feel his erection pressing hard against me as he moaned and grinded against me.

I was quickly getting hot again and I wanted nothing more than to feel his warm, thickness inside me. After getting as hot as he could take, he reached over and pulled a condom out the drawer of his nightstand. The same one I was caught plundering in the night before. I was more than ready when he finally began pushing into me and I let out a startled but satisfied gasp as he stretched and filled me. He thrust into me slowly, moving a little deeper each time until he was fully in. He pulled out and thrust back into me hard but slowly. I felt like I was losing my mind with his slow torturous strokes.

"Ugh, James... please. Go faster," I practically begged. He responded by readjusting himself and throwing my ankles over his shoulders. Grabbing my thighs tightly, he began pumping in and out of me fiercely drawing screams and curses out of me. I came within a few minutes and James was right behind me spending himself into the condom. He removed the full rubber from his flaccid member and tossed it onto the floor for the time being. Pulling me close, we moved under the sheets and caught our breaths. I laid my head on his chest and we both closed our eyes and enjoyed the warmth of each other's bodies.

His breathing calmed down a bit and he finally broke the peaceful silence between us.

"I'm really sorry, Chloe, if I forced myself on you. I know I've been a mess this past year still and I hope that doesn't scare you away from me," he said softly. I turned my head up to look at him before responding.

"You have to be crazy to think that you could scare me away," I said with as much conviction as I could. He looked down at me and kissed my head.

"I'm over ten years older than you and have two kids. I'm hardly a catch," he said with a smile. I smiled back at him as I rested my head on his chest once more.

"You're the perfect catch for me." I could tell he liked my answer because he brought his head down for a kiss which almost made me cry. He didn't have to say it, but at that moment I knew he loved me as much as I loved him and I knew was never going to let him go.

aparadise
aparadise
28 Followers