Chloe Gets Satisfaction Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife asks husband to fulfill friend's unusual needs.
6.3k words
4.32
122.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bridge914
bridge914
11 Followers

My wife Jill is the most compassionate and giving person I have ever met. It also doesn't hurt that she is a beautiful blonde who just oozes sensuality. She is successful in everything she does while still putting the needs of others above her own. Jill and I have been married for 13 years and have a wonderful relationship. Jill loves all kinds of sex and will try anything at least once, which is one reason our love life has stayed so fresh. But what she did a year ago goes way beyond the good wife syndrome and almost into sainthood.

Chloe has been my wife's best friend for over 20 years. Those who meet Chloe for the first time are dazzled by her beauty, for she is a stunning leggy brunette with a firm abdomen and a tight ass that comes from hours of working out at the gym. Her breasts are not quite as pert as they once were, but they are soft and large and beg to be fondled. And coupled with a killer body is the face of an angel with a smile that will melt the coldest heart. Women hate her for her looks and feel threatened by her; but once they get to know her they are taken aback by her sense of wonder and innocence. It is then that they realize she is no threat to them. Like Jill, she is a sweet and loving woman who rarely if ever utters a mean word. It is just not in her character.

Chloe is a free spirit, and definitely marches to the beat of a different drummer. Once you get to know her it is this quirkiness that makes her so interesting and fun to be around. Her life has never really had any direction, at least none that Chloe had planned. Jill, on the other hand, is a strong minded woman who always knows what she wants, and knows how to achieve her goals. So as it has turned out, Chloe life has been patterned after my wife's. Because they are kindred spirits, this has worked out pretty well for both of them.

Jill got an apartment and Chloe became her roommate. Jill got a job as a belly dancer at a national theme park and Chloe followed suit. Jill studied massage therapy and Chloe again followed suit. Jill went to college to study art and Chloe enrolled in the same program a year later. They were so close and so much in tune with each other that at those rare times when they were just too busy to deal with boyfriends; they experimented with a little girl-on-girl sex. Neither had ever done it before nor after with any other woman, but for them it was the right time in their lives, they loved it and they didn't have to deal with men. They took care of each other in every possible way.

I would have given anything to have seen those raving beauties, in their early twenties licking, sucking and fucking each other; every part of their bodies in a highly charged erotic state; tongues, fingers, and a wide assortment of toys exploring every one of their orifices. Their encounters building to such an intensity that they would literally go at it for hours and stop only when they were too sore to continue or ready to pass out. I knew about this relationship, because on occasion, Jill will ask me if I want to hear one of her little stories. Several of her hottest tales involved Chloe, about whom, I must admit, I have had numerous sexual fantasies. Jill then goes into graphic details about one of their real or imagined sexual escapades, knowing full well that after 10 or 15 minutes of this kind of talk, I literally attack her there on the spot and we will continue our sexual antics thrashing around the house until we finally wind up in our bed, or as close as we can get to it, hot, sweaty, both of us covered in our juices and totally satisfied.

However, unlike Jill one thing that Chloe never found was a good man. As long as I have known her she has always dated losers, when I'm sure that she could have had almost any man she desired. And every one of her relationships always ended in the same painful manner. As I found out later that pain was physical as well as mental. Months would go by with Chloe showing no hint or desire for the sexual companionship of any male. After this 'period of cleansing', Chloe would sink into a depression and a combination of loneliness and her inability to satisfy her strong sexual cravings, would lead her back to her old habits with the same type of men.

It was only later did I realize why she was drawn to these bottom feeders. It is strange how your first sexual encounters have so much to do with the sexual being you turn out to be. Unfortunately, Chloe had a number of abusive relationships starting with her first sexual partner in high school. He was older and she was afraid to say anything to anybody about the pain he inflicted upon her. He especially liked rough sex, and this is where Chloe began to associate pain with the pleasure of sex. Chloe was blessed or cursed with the ability to achieve an orgasm very rapidly. So while her boyfriend was savagely ravaging her and using her as his personal fuck toy, with no thought for her feelings, she endured his punishment while experiencing multiple orgasms. Being young and inexperienced, so began her subconscious association between pain and sexual release.

When he was through with her, he let his friends know about his 'toy' and one after another they would begin what appeared a normal relationship with her and her spirits would be lifted thinking that she had found herself a decent man. But they always wound up treating her in the same savage fashion and dumping her.

After a number of relationships like that, Chloe began to believe that this was how love was supposed to be and she was drawn to men who would basically treat her like shit. Unfortunately, with each new man, she was exposed to a new variety of fetishes and soon she developed numerous fetishes herself, most of which involved S&M, bondage, group sex, and anything related to the rough sex or rough partners she had been exposed to. Chloe became a woman of the most unusual sexual urges and desires. Again, her innocence belied the kinky woman beneath.

She reached a point in her life where she doubted the possibility of ever having a normal relationship with a nice guy. She assumed that she would either disgust them with the kind of perversity she now needed to fulfill her sexual needs or she would have to bury those baser desires and settle for a truly unfulfilling sexual existence. The longer this went on, the more she lost the feeling of any type of self confidence or self-worth when it came to men. Jill knew about Chloe's personal life and nothing she said made her feel any better about herself and so she watched as Chloe's personal life fell into a seemingly endless pattern of abusive behavior with each new relationship. There were times Jill was worried that Chloe would do something rash and at those times she kept an especially close eye on her.

Hugh, the last man that Chloe was seeing had been especially mean and vicious and Jill and I received a call late one night informing us that Chloe had been rushed to the emergency room. When we got there, the doctor told us that if a neighbor hadn't called 911, this bastard would have killed her. The police told her not to go home until they found Hugh, who they informed her had been in prison for attempted murder and had numerous outstanding arrest warrants out against him.

What she needed now was loving care and security, so we took her home with us to recuperate. We have a large home in a quiet area with lots of land, and a private patio and pool. A perfect place to forget the cares of the world. And then there was Douglas, our 4 year old Golden Retriever who loved Chloe and provided some much needed unconditional love.

A few weeks later the police responded to a carjacking and the thief tried to outrun them. During a high speed chase, the car careened around a corner and plowed through the railing of a bridge, plummeting into the river. When the body was later retrieved, it turned out to be Hugh. He would never hurt Chloe again and there would be no trial to dredge up the past. This sordid portion of her life was over. A great load had been lifted off of her shoulders and we all felt in the mood for a celebration that evening. We had a wonderful meal, some fine wine, lively conversation and it looked like we had the old Chloe back with us. Even Douglas sensed the change.

Chloe stayed with us for two months until she was well enough to go home, however, Jill couldn't stand to see her friend go back to her home and her old lifestyle and asked me if it would be okay if Chloe moved in with us. Maybe we could give her a chance to start fresh and break her cycle of abuse. I had come to love Chloe as much as Jill did and I eagerly agreed with her. Our house had a separate guest suite, so Chloe would have her own section of the house where she had her privacy when she needed it and our company when she wanted it.

So we proceeded to move Chloe's things into her new home. She loved her new living arrangements, her life seemed to be getting back to normal and for the first time in way too many years Chloe began to feel good about herself. I'd like to think that being around Jill and I was having a calming effect on her. With Chloe living in our home, she became a part of our family.

As I said, Jill is a compassionate and giving person and touch is very important to both of us and we extended this affection to Chloe. Greeting each other at the door with a kiss on the cheek, snuggling on the couch watching TV or a sharing a hug just because it feels good, that is the way we all treated each other.

Another few months went by and we all settled into a nice routine and Chloe seemed to be bouncing back. There were the occasional crying jags which helped to purge herself of her demons, but Jill or I were usually able to help her through them.

Jill and Chloe would go out and take long walks around the property and I had noticed that the frequency of these outings was increasing. Other times I would come upon them in a deep conversation and when they saw me they would stop talking. I figured that Chloe was still going through some rough moments and some painful flashbacks and needed some female support from Jill so I made no mention of these incidents nor tried to interfere. I was hoping that time would be the healing factor.

One evening, Chloe had turned in early and Jill and I retired to the bedroom to read awhile before going to bed. No sooner had I opened my book then Jill looked up at me and asked if I wanted to hear a little story. I slowly lifted my head, looked at her with a serious look on my face, put my book to one side and gave her my complete attention.

She gave me a cute little smile and said, "I think you are really going to like this story, although I am hoping that your response, when I am done, will be a little bit different than it usually is."

"I guess we will just have to see, won't we," I said, not having the slightest clue what she meant.

"And although you know some of this story, please be patient and let me finish the entire tale."

"Once upon a time, there was a very handsome man; lets call him Matthew, who was married to a very beautiful woman who we shall call Jill. And when it came to sex, this woman was willing to do anything to please her husband."

I could see Jill's nipples becoming erect and pushing against the shear fabric of her nightgown. I could also tell that she was watching the movement in my crotch and the tent-like shape that was being created by my silk bathrobe, my penis and my imagination.

"This woman also has a best friend, who we will call Chloe, who is trying to get over a horrific incident which unfortunately was the logical conclusion to a sad and damaging portion of her life. And the very beautiful woman, telling this story, will do anything to see that her best friend breaks out of her cycle of abuse."

Things then got very quiet in the bedroom and the activity under my robe which had caught my wife's eye a few moments earlier was stilled. This was not Jill's usual pattern of storytelling.

"This handsome man and this lovely woman took Chloe, or perhaps it would be more appropriate to say, their best friend, into their home and made her a part of their family. It was heartwarming to watch her transform before their eyes and begin to enjoy life again. She was deeply grateful to her new family. However, as good as her life had become, there was still one unresolved issue that if not addressed, could lead her back to the life she once knew." "Chloe was known to have very strong sexual urges which she could satisfy by masturbating and self-pleasuring herself. But this only worked up to a point and for only so long. What she now needed was a man. She is, however, still not sure she will be able to pick out someone who will treat her the way she wants and needs. For the first time in her life, she is afraid to find a man on her own. This is the dilemma that she has brought to the very beautiful woman telling this story, and the two of us have spent many hours discussing this issue trying to devise a suitable solution."

"For your information and to make the story a little more exciting, while we have been working on this problem, this storyteller has been a sort of intermediate step between Chloe's masturbatory activities and her future heterosexual escapades."

"You mean..."

"That's right, I, your wife Jill, have been taking care of some of Chloe's many varied sexual needs to keep her mind occupied while waiting to find the ultimate solution. Chloe is still very desirable and her juices taste as good as I remembered them. And I know she felt the same way. I held the top of her head as she ate my pussy and massaged my clit bringing me to the brink of ecstasy, only to stop, lifting her face out of my crotch and letting me watch my juices drip down the sides of her mouth."

"I can't believe how savory you taste. I wish there was more of your cum for me to drink."

"And then she smiled and shoved her finger up my asshole, making me come and causing my juices to gush out all over her face. As I humped the air, she kept her mouth locked on my pussy until she had licked me clean, and then she crawled up to my face and forced the cum that was left in her mouth down my throat. Her hand brushed my clit and I came again."

Jill spread her legs to show me a dark stain on her panties and pushed them aside to shove her finger into her dripping pussy, then pulled it out and slowly licked her juices off of her finger. Activity was once again beginning to take place in my crotch and this time imagination didn't have a lot to do with it. Jill closed her legs and continued with her story.

"Chloe's tastes in sex have grown tremendously since our younger days when we once before, took care of each other's sexual needs. And that is part of the problem. Let me lay out what I see as the three key elements which must be addressed before Chloe will stand a any chance of making the right choices to ensure her happiness and safety."

"First, after her last experience, Chloe is afraid to be alone with a man, but she still desires one. Second, Chloe believes that she will have to build up to her full level of sexual activity, as she tries to disassociate certain activities from the people that introduced them to her. And third, Chloe is into some very kinky sex as a result of her past encounters. However, she has grown to enjoy those activities and would love to engage in them with someone she trusts, someone who would not hurt her. At least not hurt her anymore than she wants to be."

"Once Chloe and I had figured out the problem, it didn't take me very long to come up with the solution, a solution which also pleased Chloe very much. The solution is you."

"Me?" I blurted out.

"Yes, you. I offered to let Chloe have you as her lover for as long as she needs to get her confidence back. She asked if I would really do that for her and I just smiled. She gave me a big hug and whispered in my ear, that she wanted me to be there with the two of you. I said that really wasn't necessary, but she said it was. As much as she loves and trusts you, she is still so fragile, that she wants me there for moral support, at least to begin with."

She looked down at my crotch and saw my hand stroking the biggest erection I think I ever had. She laughed.

"I knew you would like that story."

"Chloe went to bed or rather to her room early tonight because she knew that I was going to play storyteller tonight and if things went as planned, she wanted to be ready to play with us. So what do you say are you game?"

"If this is seriously okay with you and Chloe, then I would be honored. To engage in any manner of sexual activity with two beautiful and sexy women, my wife and her best friend, is like a dream come true, and you know I have fantasized about having both of you. So I thank you for your compassion for Chloe and I thank you for trusting me in this situation."

Jill came over to me with a tear in her eye and kissed me gently on the mouth. She looked me in the eyes and said, "You know how I get when I am excited, and from my discussions with Jill, she goes way past anything I ever dreamed of, so that kiss is probably the last gentle sex you can expect tonight. So let's go get our girl and see how the three of us get along."

Jill and I walked across the house to Chloe's room and knocked on her door. Almost immediately, the door flew open and there stood Chloe, both hands held up to her face in anticipation. She was wearing a red lace and silk bathrobe which barely covered her ass and from there, black stockings led the eye down to a pair of black 4 inch spiked heels, with leather ties around the ankles. I could only guess what was under the robe.

Chloe looked at me and then at Jill. When Jill smiled and asked if she was going to invite us in for the evening, Chloe jumped into my arms and gave me a big kiss on the mouth and then leaned over, grabbed Jill's head and gave her a passionate kiss which had both of them moaning by the time they were done. I let Chloe down and she grabbed our hands and led us over to a couch near the fireplace.

Once we were seated, she stood before us and said, "Thank you for all you have done for me, and thank you for what you are going to do for me now. I love you both and intend to prove it. Tonight I am completely at your disposal."

With that, she undid her bathrobe and exposed a red lace see-through bustier which barely contained her breasts, sheer red lace panties which showcased her neatly shaved pubic hair, and a black garter belt which completed the ensemble.

"I want you to be as turned on as I am when I wear this outfit."

In unison, Jill and I replied, "We are.

After Jill's story and now this, I was ready to explode and it was obvious to both women.

"Jill knows what I am going to say so this is mainly for you Matthew. It takes more than just a tender lover to truly excite me. I like my sex to be more forceful than that. I like to be dominated and used, and I like pain. I love to be hurt, but not to the extent that my former lovers hurt me. You see they didn't care about me. I know that you and Jill do, so whatever you do to me will please me, because I can let go and feel confident that I am safe. At least that is the way I am hoping it will work. Please forgive the fact that I needed Jill her this first time. I trust you, but some of my most severe scars are deep inside my psyche and I needed a female here, or maybe I just really wanted to please both of you tonight. Please don't think of me as a freak, I just like to get off in some different ways. Actually you will be surprised in just how many ways."

"I'm glad that Jill is here. Tonight marks a major change in our relationship that I think will be good for us all. Although, I believe that you and Jill have already started to make that change."

bridge914
bridge914
11 Followers
12