Chloe Gets Satisfaction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bridge914
bridge914
11 Followers

Chloe started to blush and look down at the floor, when I picked up her chin and said, "That's all right, you will never know how much that turns me on."

She looked at my erection which was quite evident wearing only my bathrobe, and smiled.

"So, are there any ground rules this evening, anything that is off-limits? I inquired.

"I hope not. I will go along with anything you want, but if we get to a situation that I have a problem handing mentally, I will let you know. Is that all right with both of you?"

"Absolutely," said Jill before I had a chance to answer. "We are here to show you that you can enjoy the pain and pleasure you have grown accustomed to, without worrying about being brutalized. And I think it's about time we started."

"Matthew, have a seat and let's see just how good Chloe is at sucking a big cock like yours."

Jill then leaned close to Chloe and slapped her across the face and in a stern tone that was quite foreign to my ears, Jill slowly spit out the words, "On your knees my little bitch. I think you owe Matthew an apology. He has been waiting patiently with what looks like a very painful erection."

As Chloe dropped to the floor, she looked into my eyes, and I swear her eyes were sparkling when she said, "I am sorry if I have caused you any pain, Matthew."

Jill grabbed Chloe's face and shoved three fingers in her mouth and roughly pulled her closer to me. "Tonight and when we are alone, you will call us Master and Mistress."

Chloe looked up at me and stammered, "I, I am terribly sorry, I didn't know, please accept my humble apologies dear Master."

"That's better," Jill said in a superior tone of voice, "Matthew, consider that mouth just another orifice to be fucked. Take your pleasure first, and then we will consider Chloe's needs." Jill sat on the edge of the couch watching every move that Chloe made.

Slowly, Chloe undid my bathrobe and pushed it aside, exposing my cock. When she looked down, I saw a flash of excitement at the size of my erection. I saw her give Jill a quick look and then refocus on my penis.

"If you like pain, Matt knows how to make that cock oblige. You may have had 10 inches before but I doubt if you ever had anything as wide as that. And I swear when he is inside me and am just about to come; he grows at least another inch in length."

Jill looked gently into my eyes and in a steely tone said, "Matthew, show her no mercy."

I was a bit startled by Jill's new persona, but she knew Chloe's sexual preferences and verbal and physical abuse were obviously a part of her sexual enjoyment. Chloe definitely wasn't complaining. And I was selfishly thinking that now some of my deep dark fantasies might finally see the light of day.

Jill reached over and grabbed my cock with both her hands and proceeded to slowly jerk me off, and then said, "Chloe loves cock. She loves everything about a cock. She likes to lick a cock until it is rock hard, which is not necessary in this case. Go ahead Chloe start sucking the head of this big beautiful cock, while I hold it. I want to see you stuff it in your mouth."

Chloe started to lick my cock to make it easier to slide into her mouth. Then she opened as wide as she could and started to suck the head. She was only able to get half of it in on the first try, but as her hot moist mouth produced more saliva, she took in the whole head.

"That's a good girl," said Jill, "Matt how does that talented tongue feel wrapped around your cock, and I bet she is licking that sensitive spot right under the head. Am I right?"

"Oh yeah, and it feels like she is going to suck the head right off my cock."

"We don't want that to happen, at least not right now. Chloe, suck Matthew's balls into that slutty mouth of yours. That's right, take them both and swirl them around. Matthew's balls are extremely sensitive and he loves the pain when you suck a little too hard. Yes, there's that face, pain and pleasure."

Jill leaned over and started licking and sucking on my lips, mimicking what Chloe was doing to my balls. The sensuality of the moment was glorious and I lay back on the couch and enjoyed being worked on by these two beautiful women. After a few minutes Jill said in a low voice,

"Ok Chloe, I think Matthew balls have had just about enough sucking for now. Hold them in your hand, lift them up and start licking underneath them. Matthew loves that, don't you dear"?

I just nodded, not thinking that it really called for a verbal response.

"Now lick back a little further, that's it, now lick that sweet little asshole. Ah, you're lucky he just took a nice long bath, or maybe that doesn't bother you. Do you like that slightly funky smell?"

I started to force my ass down so I could get more of her tongue and what a long tongue she had, "Damn that feels good. You've sucked your share of ass haven't you? You're right Jill, she is slut trained. Yes, shove that tongue up there... farther...farther, yes."

Jill started to shove her tongue in and out of my mouth in the most obscene fashion, again mimicking the actions of Chloe's tongue. The whole experience was definitely greater than the sum of the parts.

I pulled away from Jill's deeply probing tongue for a moment, "Ok Chloe, stop, stop, stop... and suck my cock again. I want to feel that warm moist mouth again. It almost feels like a vagina. Jill was right when she said to treat it as just another orifice to fuck."

"Jill why don't you get down behind Chloe and spank that sweet ass. I bet she loves it and you know how much it turns me on when I spank you."

Jill slithered off the couch and made her way behind Chloe. She caressed her ass for a while and slowly began pulling Chloe's little panties right up into the crack of her ass, and into the folds of her pussy, rubbing against her clit, which left her beautiful ass cheeks almost totally exposed. With one final tug, Jill yanked her panties so hard they just about split in two, which forced a scream out of Chloe's mouth. But with her mouth around my cock, it was more like a silent scream with incredible vibrations.

Jill slowly started to spank one cheek and then the other, until I could see a faint pink glow begin to emanate from her ass. Meanwhile, Chloe's scream had turned into moaning which felt incredible around my cock. After about ten minutes I had enough of the soft cock play I was having with this slut's mouth.

"Chloe, I need to get as much of my cock shoved into your mouth and down your throat as I can."

I began to work up a nice rhythm as I forced more and more of my cock into her mouth.

"That's it; get my cock nice and wet. Coat it with your saliva just like those sluts do in every porno movie you see today. Yeah, maybe we should film some our activities for a cherished keepsake, but not right now...."

I was hitting the back of Chloe's throat and she started to gag, but she soon had it under control, which was a good thing because it felt awfully good way back there. I had finally found someone who could deep throat all 10 inches of my cock. Jill had tried for years but just couldn't take it all. I looked over at Jill and I could see the excitement on her face as she saw my cock sliding deeper and deeper. Finally, Chloe's nose was buried in my pubic hair. Jill was busy fingering her pussy and sucking her dripping wet fingers, and now only occasionally spanking Chloe's ass.

"That's it Chloe, hold my cock deep down in your throat. You are a such a good little slut, aren't you?" Her head shook up and down which also increased my pleasure. After about 10 seconds, I pulled out to give her a chance to breath, but almost immediately she began sucking my cock right back down her throat.

"Wow, you are one fine cocksucker, you have been trained well. I am really going to enjoy our new arrangement." I grabbed the back of her head and began to really slam my cock into her mouth. She was moaning and pulling me closer to her.

"Jill, why don't you use some of your juices and fuck Chloe's ass. Take your own advice and show no mercy. Don't be gentle; just shove them right up there." As the fingers went in, Chloe was force forward and my cock went even deeper down her throat. I kept pounding away for another 5 minutes, but with my wife watching me get my cock sucked, and my watching her spanking and fucking Chloe's ass and masturbating herself, I had all I could do not to come, so I pulled Chloe's head off my cock and looked into her eyes.

"Please, give it back, don't take it away, "she pleaded, "please let me suck your cock, my mouth feels stretched and empty without it." And then unbelievably she began to cry. All of a sudden the reason she was staying with us popped into my head, and for a moment I began to wonder if we were doing the right thing. And then I came to my senses.

"Oh, don't worry, you'll get plenty more, but now I think I would like to see you eat Jill's pussy. She is getting pretty close to coming and I'd love to see her juices all over your face." All of a sudden the crying stopped.

I grabbed Chloe's hair, turned her around and shoved her head in between my wife's legs.

"Oh, fuck that feels great. When it was just the two of us you had great at pussy licking technique, but with Matthew involved, you are hotter than I have ever seen you. I guess that is the sign of a good slut, they keep surprising you with new tricks. Oh, that's it keep fucking my cunt with your tongue. That's it, keep it up. Now lick my clit, yeah right there, don't stop. Fuck me with your fingers. Oh yeah, fuck me with two fingers and keep us that suction on my clit. I am so close to coming you little whore. Give me three fingers now. Yes, oh, oh, Matthew come around behind me and grab my tits."

I jumped off the couch and got behind her and roughly grabbed her tits.

"Squeeze my nipples."

"Matt, you pussy, can't you squeeze them any harder than that!"

Ok, that pissed me off.

"Owwww, yes that's right, harder...now, now twist them."

I knew Jill couldn't last much longer so I told Chloe to keep her fingers in Jill's cunt and stick one up her asshole, shove it up in one single motion as far as it will go, after all turnabout is fair play. At the same time, I twisted and pulled Jill's nipples more savagely; she screamed as she came. Her body was shaking, and writhing all over the floor as she forced her body down on Chloe's fingers and held Chloe's head on her clit. I attacked her nipples even harder and her body went rigid, her mouth opened but nothing came out of it, and she still had a death grip on Chloe's head.

Once every so often when she really gets horny, she gets like this, but I had never seen her this far gone. I knew she was in the middle of the strongest, continuous orgasm she had ever had which would go on just as long as she could go without breathing, and when she was done, she would push Chloe's head away and yank my hands away from her nipples, as fast as she could. Then her body would be wracked with smaller orgasms for at least five minutes. I knew she was basically incapable of doing anything when she was like this, so I pushed Chloe aside and sank my cock inside Jill's cunt with one viscous lunge. To my surprise, she went rigid again while I pounded away at her cunt. This had all been too much for me and after a few minutes I shot my cum deep inside her. It kept pulsing and pulsing out of me and just when I thought I was done, Chloe shoved her finger up my asshole and I came even more. My body went rigid as Chloe worked her finger even farther up my asshole, massaging my prostrate as she went.

Chloe, put her mouth right up to my ear and said, "Master, how do you like to have your asshole fucked? Your little slut thinks you love it based on all that cum your spewing."

I thought my head would blow off. When I finally came back to normal, I could feel Chloe's slowly pulling her finger out of my ass and I fell on top of Jill who had just started to breath again. And then I quickly rolled off of her. Chloe was busy licking the finger she had just fucked me with and was obviously enjoying herself.

"Enough, get that filthy mouth over here and suck the juices off of my cock. That's it, clean every bit of it. That's good, lick it all up you little bitch. Now I want you to lick every bit of my cum and every bit of Jill's juices out of her cunt." She immediately took her place between Jill's legs and in the process of cleaning her out she kept hitting Jill's clit and giving her a series of small but intense orgasms. This woman knew what she was doing.

After about ten minutes, Chloe had finished, Jill was able to speak and I was holding both of them as we came down from our high.

Jill grabbed Chloe's face and said, "My dear Chloe, you haven't come yet. Have you enjoyed yourself so far."

She smiled and said, "I haven't felt this much emotion and satisfaction in such a long time, Mistress."

"That's good dear, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, because you will be doing a lot of that while you are here. And as for your orgasm, and your pleasure, you'll come, but not until we are ready for you too."

And with that, Jill crawled up on the couch and fell asleep while Chloe fell asleep at her feet. I watched them for awhile, thought what a lucky bastard I was and then crawled up on the couch, pulled a blanket over the three of us and fell asleep.

End of Part 1, Chloe Gets Satisfaction. Join Chloe in part 2 when she really gets what she is after.

bridge914
bridge914
11 Followers
12