Chloe Pt. 01

Story Info
Tamsin has fun at her local gym, snaring a young man.
2.3k words
4.32
13k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WetKecks
WetKecks
10 Followers

Tamsin was getting a bit bored with her gym session by now. She'd been working hard while checking out the firm bodies of the sweaty boys. Not to mention quite a few of the other girls as well. She paused to take a big gulp from her water bottle. And to stare quite openly at the wildly flopping crotch of the man on the treadmill facing her, telling her that he wasn't wearing any pants under his gym shorts. Now, it's true you need to drink a lot during exercise but nobody ever seemed to notice that she always drank far more than necessary.

All of the eye candy, coupled with her wonderfully dirty imagination had made her pussy so wet that she was starting to slide around in her panties as she moved, and the extra water meant that the full feeling in her bladder she'd been enjoying for the last twenty minutes was beginning to crest. She wouldn't be able to hold on for that much longer so she finished her current set and walked out to the changing rooms. She forced herself to slow down her step and, keeping her legs tight together, savoured the sensation of her slipperiness. She stopped at the mirrored wall of the gym and briefly admired the perky figure honed by these twice-weekly sessions reflecting back to her before she almost flooded the floor with her pent up pee. She just about managed to control herself and only lost a few drips to her panties then, when she was certain she'd make it, continued out.

Once safely secluded within one of the cubicles Tamsin rubbed the palm of her hand over her crotch, moving her Lycra shorts in small circles designed to spread her cream further out from its source. She was so horny by this point that the motion instantly hardened her nipples. So her other hand grazed over them, triggering her first orgasm and causing her to slide down the wall in delicious convulsions. Once she'd calmed down, enjoying the aftershocks as she gently kneaded her modest breasts; she crossed her legs and finally succumbed to her body's demands to release some of her now insistent piss. It pooled in her crotch and before she could control her flow, some escaped by following the waistband of her tight lacy panties to flow over her hips and under her bum.

She reverently dipped two fingers into her makeshift urinal font and wiped them over her face, returning twice more to scoop some over each of her boobs in turn and then finished by slurping some from the palm of her hand. She was ready to cum again from the slightly sweet flavour of her own pee but forced herself to wait. She opened her thighs and luxuriated in the feeling of it trickling over her pussylips, adding a bit more at a time, having fun trying to stop herself until the piddle puddle on the floor was big enough to roll around in for a short while. Then she got somewhat unsteadily to her feet, massaged her pissy clothes all over herself before finally stripping off, and ever so slowly peeled her sodden knickers from her firm bottom. She wrung everything out over herself, watching her yellow fluid dripping from the tips of her still hard nipples and landing on her stomach to flow through her untamed bush. Then she balled up her gear and sealed it all up in a plastic bag for laundering when she got home.

Following a fast rinse under the shower Tamsin dressed in her one size too small swimsuit to have some more fun in the centre's pool. She hadn't dried herself and so couldn't resist releasing another warm spurt into her suit while it wouldn't be noticed which, because it was so tight over her crotch, went up into her bush before trickling in rivulets down the inside of her long legs and covering her bare toes. She wiggled them, splashing her piss over her feet before leaving to lock up her gym bag, gulp down the second half of her water bottle to 'top off her tank' and head out, leaving wet footprints behind her.

With her eyes half-lidded and a sway to her step she made a slow circuit of the pool area, taking in the views and making certain everyone got a good look at her body. Stopping by the deep end, she dove into the water and swam a few laps. She liked to use more than one style but it pleased her to finish with the breaststroke because of the name. Slightly out of breath, she stopped by the edge and lay back against it, her tits far enough out of the water that the wave action repeatedly splashed over and excited her nipples. Looking around, trying to decide whom she would fuck today she lazily scissored her legs, which gently stimulated her hungry clit and pushed her a little closer to her next orgasm. She peed again, into the water, exited by the thought of sharing her liquid with all the men and women around her.

Then she spotted him. He wasn't much to look at, a teenager still growing out of his baby fat. However, she could see the man he would become starting to develop. What made her breath hitch with lust were the drips falling from his shorts as he entered from the changing rooms whilst the rest of him was suspiciously dry! He walked down the steps into the water and began to swim. She surreptitiously adjusted her suit to one side of her puss, pushed off, and set herself on a deliberate collision course. They were approaching each other at a slight angle and she sped up her stroke so that the oblivious teen swung his arm up, over and the palm of his hand landed smack across her partially exposed arse cheek. Perfect!

He exploded out of the water in panic, apologising profusely while she calmly took in his features. Nineteen would be her guess - 'young, dumb and full of cum' as they say. She smiled disarmingly as she steadied him in the water.

"No harm done, entirely my fault." She admitted. "Did you enjoy it?"

"Enjoy what? Accidentally groping you?" She grinned at that. This one was going to be fun.

"Well, that too. No, I meant your..." She searched for the right way to put it. "...pre-soaked trunks." His eyes widened in shock at his being caught out and he stammered a denial. Tamsin shushed him by putting a finger to his lips, taking his hand in hers, and holding it between her thighs. Shock turned to astonishment as he felt first her naked pussy and then the temperature of the water around his hand increase while she leant towards his ear and whispered. "I like doing it too. I'm Tamsin. Would you like to fuck me?" She gently nipped his earlobe and continued. "I'd love to taste your piss." She squeezed his growing cock through his trunks, and then her hand snaked past his waistband and began to stroke him firmly. Her nails grazed his heavy balls on each down stroke as her hand sped up. "Does that feel nice?" She asked, pushing down his foreskin to tickle the tip. All he could do was nod as she coaxed him to the edge with long practiced ease.

Just as he began to twitch in her palm the highly qualified cock-hound paused in her ministrations and looked around - nobody was paying them the slightest attention. She locked eyes with her current prey and told him, "I'd better finish you off before we go, there's no way we'll make it out of here with that weapon stretching out your trunks." She sighed as if put out by her turning him on, "Keep a lookout." With that admonition, she took a deep breath, making her breasts strain out against the confines of her swimsuit and vanished beneath the surface. In the same motion, she pulled his trunks down, releasing his cock to bob in the water to the rapid beat of his pulse and swallowed the entire length before retreating until only his swollen bell-end was still in her mouth. Her hand firmly tugged and massaged his ball sack while she sucked hard. She wasn't under for very long before she received four long squirts of thick, creamy cum. She managed to swallow most of it but some escaped her lips to drift in the water before falling captive to the shoulder-length blonde hair surrounding her head like a nimbus.

"That was lovely," she gasped as she came up for air. "I've never tasted cum like yours before. I think I'll keep you."

"P-pineapples," was all he could manage. "I read somewhere it can improve the flavour, so..." he shrugged.

"Well, it works." She replied as she palmed his buttocks, stroking and squeezing them rhythmically. His arms were around her by now as well, pulling their bodies together and crushing her chest against his. His fingers traced designs up and down her spine making her shiver delightedly in his embrace. There was just the one problem - he wasn't going soft. It was probably her own fault, she mused. Because they were so close together, his dick was between her legs and she was rubbing her swollen clit along it unconsciously. So she made a decision.

She swung her hips back and wriggled a bit until she'd lined him up correctly, then pushed forward slowly in order to savour his girth until she came to a halt when her pleasantly stretched out pussylips reached his balls. She pulled up his trunks so what they were up to wasn't so obvious and said,

"Come on big boy, you know what to do." He began to thrust gently inside her deliberately tight crevice; she made a point to exercise all her muscle groups. He was half-scared his luck would run out and she'd change her mind. She drew in a gasp of sudden pleasure but stopped him. He looked crestfallen and made to withdraw but she gripped him with her pussy, stopping him again and pulled his full length back into her. She kissed him then - softly, and spoke again. "You misunderstand; first I want you to fill me up some more. You know... like this." He felt his balls get hot and a sudden current tickle his pubes as she peed on him again. He got the message and released his own piss deep inside her. She kissed him again much harder now and when she was full of his golden liquid, she began to fuck him, creating a faint yellow cloud around their hips as, trying to keep quiet; they rode their second orgasm together. She held him in until his penis finally stopped twitching, signalling that his balls had finished emptying themselves again and slid herself off him when he finally softened. She tucked him back inside his trunks and swam away. He watched her go, marvelling at his good fortune at getting off with such a hot, older woman when she stopped and looked back over her shoulder. She beckoned him over and admonished him, "What made you think I was finished with you? We haven't drunk from each other yet. And you've got to eat your cum out of me. Come along now."

She snuck him into the women's changing rooms and shoved him inside one of the cubicles. She leant back against one wall, peeled her costume down to her tiny waist, and her tits bounced free. His eyes widened as he stared at them and she grinned at the power they still had to mesmerise. She directed his hands to her chest and spoke only one word - "Kneel." With his arms up as if in surrender and her bullet-hard nipples poking into his palms, his face was level with her crotch. Her hands on the back of his head pulled him into her and he began chewing on her steaming hot twat through the cloth. She quickly pulled her suit off entirely before thrusting her furry pussy back on his face. He stuck his tongue as far as he could past her lips and sucked hard on her clit, which made her legs tighten around his head, and she squealed as she squirted a little in his mouth, followed by a longer squirt of her wee. He slurped both up hungrily as she shook.

"Stop," she commanded and pushed his head away from her crotch. "It's my turn." They switched places and she knelt reverently at his feet. His length was hard again and twitching over her upturned face. Even though he now had the superior position, they both knew who was in control here. "I'm thirsty," she pouted. "Do you have anything for me to drink?" He moaned and the tip of his cock began to dribble over her forehead, she quickly leaned back so his flow fell across her tongue instead. Each time her mouth filled up with piss she swallowed, and each gulp meant he was spraying over her chin, down her neck and over her breasts before splashing on her thighs where her hands rubbed his golden nectar all over her body. Once he'd finished, Tamsin was a glistening vision below him. Moreover, when her warm, pissy mouth slowly inhaled his wet cock it only took her a few hard sucks before he gave her something else to drink.

With a drip of pineapple flavoured cum sliding down her chin she rose to her feet and, closing the distance so their wet naked bodies were touching she gently kissed him, feeding back some of his issue before swallowing again. Then she turned the shower on for them both and he rinsed his trunks before she threw him out of the cubicle. As he left to get dressed himself, he asked tentatively if he could see her again sometime. To which she replied, "I expect you to be here tomorrow at noon. My wife and I will be hungry for a pineapple lunch."

WetKecks
WetKecks
10 Followers