Chloe, Shopping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then reached for his hard cock and began stroking it through his pants. With her other hand, she pulled his head down to kiss him deeply, wrestling her tongue with his. She moved her hand to his zipper and she lowered his flye, reached in, taking out his hard cock.

Chloe slowly sank to her knees asking, “Do you want me to suck your cock, honey? Do you want to feel my tongue and lips sliding up and down on your hard cock?”

As he stammered back, “Y-y-yes-s-s, oh yes, please suck my cock,” Chloe’s right hand reached out and took hold of his hard, twitching cock and with her left she reached over and hit the elevator button for the top floor.

Just as the elevator began to move, her mouth engulfed his inflamed cock head. She sucked him deep and then withdrew to lick his length. She sucked him deep again and then flicked her tongue just under the head.

As she sucked him deep the third time, the elevator began to slow and she stood up, reached over and took my hand saying, “Come on, baby.”

The door opened and we quickly left him standing in the back of the elevator madly trying to get his swollen cock back into his pants as customers were heading to the elevator.

Giggling as we moved through the store, Chloe told me,“Next, we do a bit of shopping for you, baby. I want ‘my’ cock much more easily accessible when I play with you.”

Chloe guided me through the mall to an athletic shoe and apparel store. I was sent into the fitting room to try on a pair of silky, white sweat pants without undershorts. As I came out of the fitting room, Chloe smiled and kissed me while sliding her hand down into the waistband and grabbed my cock to test for easy access.

Whispering to me, “Perfect, it lets ‘my’ cock stick straight out so everyone can see it. I can get to it easily, any time I want and if I make you cum in your pants everyone will be able to see the wet spot. Pay for them and let’s go. I have more shopping to do.”

I simply left my pants and undershorts behind and paid for the sweatpants. Both were stained with my copious pre-cum anyway. Once more, we had to cross the mall (for maximum show) and Chloe stopped me often in out of the way corners to test the access she had to her favorite toy.

On the down escalator, Chloe insisted that I step on first and then started a conversation with the woman a few steps down from us. As the woman turned to talk to Chloe, she came eye level with my cock standing out proud and hard. I nearly poked her eye out. She tried to keep a polite conversation going with Chloe as she stared at my cock, so close to her face. As it was time to get off the escalator, Chloe very casually reached into my pants and stroked my cock. The woman was about to say something as her foot hit the end of the escalator and she stumbled to catch her balance.

We slid off around her and Chloe led me on a beeline to a hosiery store. In the store, Chloe did everything she could to embarrass me. Talking just loud enough for the people around us to overhear, she would hold up a garter belt and ask, “Would you like to fuck me while I wore this for you?”

She pulled out a pair of red fishnet hose and asked, “Have you ever fucked a woman wearing red fishnets?”

As the woman near us turned around, I answered, “No.”

“Any color fishnets?”

“No.”

Chloe then asked the sales lady to get a pair in each red, black and white for her. We went through the store graphically talking about the possibilities for fucking with crotchless pantyhose, catsuits, knee highs, etc.

Suddenly, Chloe’s eyes lit up as she found a pair of smoky black, silk stockings. They were classic in style, with a dark black seam and dark toes and heels. The stockings were very light and sheer and so very smooooth. On the outside of each calf was a rhinestone tiger.

She looked at me with a gleam in her eye and told me, “When you I let you fuck me, I will be wearing these tonight.”

Behind a tall display rack she took one of the stockings and slid it down the front of my pants and wrapped it once around my hard cock. She slowly pulled the stocking end in her hand so that I could feel the silk slide around my hard cock.

I whimpered a bit as she asked, “Do you want to feel these stocking wrapped around your waist as you fuck me tonight? Do you want to feel them pressed up against your face as you lick your sticky cum from my freshly fucked pussy?”

I let out another whimper as the saleslady came around the rack to ask if we needed help. Chloe asked if she could pay for the stockings and matching garter belt and wear them out of the store. The saleslady told her yes and as she went to the fitting room, I paid for the merchandise she had picked out.

Chloe came back looking so sexy that it was all I could do not to just toss her on the floor and fuck her right there. The last item on her shopping list was shoes. So off we went across the mall again, stopping to touch and caress and kiss whenever there was a barely secluded spot.

Chloe loves to wear heels, especially spiked heels, the higher and narrower the better. We looked at all manner of shoes with Chloe often telling me, “I could use these as spurs. I could dig the heels into your ass coaxing you to fuck me harder and deeper, baby.”

Asking, “You love to fuck me in heels, don’t you baby?”

We visited every shoe store in the mall, including the department stores with shoe departments. Up and down the escalators. Chloe was showing off her barely there new skirt and sheer stockings. As we rode up an escalator Chloe would bend over a bit to talk with me and I would notice the man behind us looking at her shapely legs and then up under her skirt at her heart shaped ass and bare, dripping pussy. More than a few times the men would stumble as the got off the escalator and they were staring after Chloe.

As we left the shoe department in Nordstrom’s, Chloe pulled me over to the ladies wear. She had noticed that there was no attendant by the fitting rooms. With a little coaxing, she pulled me into one of the curtained stalls. Not that I was truly reluctant, I just enjoyed her coaxing so much.

We found ourselves surrounded by mirrors. Putting her hosiery bag down, she knelt and pulled out my hard cock saying, “Watch me, baby. Look all around. I am going to suck your cock a thousand times all at once.”

I watched in fascination as I could see Chloe sucking my cock and tickling my balls from all angles. Just as I felt the surge begin in my balls, I told her, “Chloe, I’m going to cum.”

She stopped and smiling up at me asked, “You didn’t think it would be so soon, did you?”

Still smiling at her cockteasing ways, she reached into her hosiery bag and pulled out a red silk stocking. She proceeded to tie it tightly in a pretty red bow around the base of my cock and balls.

She murmured, “Very pretty,” and her hot wet mouth returned to is masterful sucking. I watched, entranced as her tongue slurped on the underside of my cock, her slutty red lips slid up and down the length of my cock and her “bimbo tail” bobbed and bounced in rhythm to her sucking. All the while her long red nails were tickling and teasing my churning balls and the sensitive flesh beyond them.

I needed to cum so badly. I told Chloe, “Oh God! I’mmm going to cummmm!”

She stopped for a moment, looked up into my eyes smiling and then returned to sucking my cock vigorously. My balls were rumbling and pulsing. I felt my cum begin to shoot. Until it hit the silky constriction tied tightly at the base of my manhood, the reason for my subservience. Pulse after pulse of my cum would hit and die at the tightly tied red, silk stocking as if they were waves pounding and dying on the rocks of a sea cliff.

I moaned in frustration and pleasure at being balanced on the fine edge of the precipice between ultimate arousal and release. Chloe continued sucking and licking, basking in my submissive frustration. She drank in the moans of need and desire she was causing with her flashing tongue and sucking lips.

With one final wet slurping pop she pulled my cock from her talents lips and tongue. She stood up and smiled at me as he stroked my spit slickened cock, telling me, “Not too much longer, Ross. I can just barely control myself right now. I wanted to taste you cum soooo badly!”

She turned around and bent over putting her hands on one of the mirrors and commanded me, “Fuck me, Ross. I want to watch your cock piston in and out of my pussy.”

I did as my mistress commanded. I pumped her pussy deep and hard until she was groaning and bucking. I watched the ripples in her ass as I pounded her harder and harder. She started to cum all over my big, thick cock and then pulled away from me.

She let out a low throaty moan as I slid from her hungry hole and told me, “That’s enough for now. I’m afraid that you might cum even after you have been tied off and I don’t want you cumming too soon.” She was using me to tease herself as much as she was teasing me.

When she spied my shiny, dripping cock, she turned around to lick it clean of her juices. Standing, she pulled my pants back up over my cock and kissed me so that I could taste her cum.

We left the dressing room and walked past the startled saleslady who must have just come back from her break. Back in search of the perfect shoes. We came to a shoe store that specialized in the sexier styles. As we peered through the store window, Chloe turned and told me, “This is the store, Ross. I will find what I am looking for here.”

We walked around looking at the various shoes. Finally, Chloe picked out a pair of black shoes which were no more than a strap across the toes and an ankle strap. The heels were silver stilettos and there were small silver inlays on the straps.

She turned and kissed me, rubbing her entire body on me as she told me, “I love those shoes. They will look so good on me when we fuck. I really love the ankle straps, don’t you? This way they can’t fall off when we fuck.”

She seemed to be delaying the purchase and I wasn’t sure why until she broke the kiss and rub to move directly in front of a young salesman. He couldn’t be much more than eighteen and the three of us were the only ones left in the store. I hadn’t realized why Chloe had picked this store until just now.

I noticed that the store gate was halfway down. I didn’t know it was so late. We had spent the entire day ‘shopping’. My how time flies when I am getting teased by Chloe.

I stepped to the side and watched her work her magic on this very flustered, young man. He stared at the sexpot that Chloe had made, shopped and dressed herself into, a perfect little slut from every guy’s dirtiest wet dreams. He stammered and his voice cracked a bit as he asked, “May I help you, ma’am?”

She told the young man, “I know that it’s late but I just have to try these shoes on. I think that they will look so good with my outfit, don’t you?”

“Y-y-yes, ma’am. W-w-what size?”

“I don’t know you will have to measure me.”

Chloe moved over to one of the chairs and sat down, waiting for the young man. He moved kind of awkwardly and slowly. I noticed that he had the same ‘problem’ that I did. His cock was hard and poking out in his pants. He was embarrassed. He tried to hide it from her. He just didn’t know any better.

Chloe moved one of the fitting stools over to sit in front of her. She patted the seat and said very sweetly, “Come over here baby. I won’t bite. I promise.”

She knew he was hard and embarrassed and she loved every bit of it. Chloe relishes her effect on men. He sat down and she extended her right leg and put her foot on the sloped front of the stool. At the same time she moved her other foot out midway between the stool and the next chair, giving the young man a clear view of her shaved and dripping pussy.

It was but a moment until the store was filled with her arousing scent. Chloe always smells as if she has just been fucked and she needs to fuck so badly at the same time. I am always surprised when every man within a five mile radius doesn’t come running when she spreads her legs.

I could hear the smile in her voice as she looked directly at his hard cock and asked, “What’s your name, baby?”

He seemed to have forgotten, frozen and staring at her bare, dripping pussy.

“Tell me your name, baby.”

“G-g-gary, my name is Gary.”

“Well Gary, I’m Chloe. Nice to meet you.”

Gary continued to stare at Chloe’s inviting pussy. To snap him out of it, Chloe asked, Well, what size am I?”

Gary started and shivered and then bent over to measure the size of Chloe’s right foot. She slipped the sandal off her left and moved it to Gary’s crotch. He jumped and dropped the measuring device with a clatter.

Gary turned red from embarrassment as Chloe asked him, “Are you okay, Gary?”

He stammered, “Y-y-yes, ma’am.”

He bent down to pick up the measuring device and Chloe began wriggling her toes on Gary’s hard cock. He whimpered as he sat up and proceeded to measure her foot again, apparently having forgotten the first measurement.

Chloe told him, “In black, please Gary. I think they are very sexy shoes don’t you?”

Gary didn’t reply but stood up suddenly and nearly stumbled over the stool. Chloe reached out to hold his hips to steady him and then moved her hands to the front of his pants, caressing and teasing his hard cock.

Smiling wickedly, she asked, “What have we here, Gary?”

Gary could only stammer a bit, “Uh-uh-uh.”

Chloe stood up slowly holding onto Gary’s cock and making sure that her big tits brushed up against him as much as possible. Cooing in his ear, she told him, “It’s okay Gary. Young men like you get hard-ons all the time. I am glad that you got a hard-on for me. Come back quickly with my shoes, please.”

She then turned him by the hips, caressed his ass and gave it a slap, sending him to the shoe stock area. She turned to me and smiling she told me, “I am going to suck his cock. I’ll bet he has never had his cock sucked before. I am going to give him the sloppiest, nastiest, messiest blow job he will ever have in his life and he is going to watch you lick his cum off my lips and tongue, baby.”

Gary came out of the stockroom being lead by his hard-on and in a trance. I was in the same kind of trance from Chloe’s proclamation. He knelt in front of Chloe and she offered him her feet so that he could put the shoes on her. He couldn’t help but caress her ankles and calves as her buckled the straps.

The shoes looked so sexy. They were open and showing the dark heels and toes of her stockings. The beginnings of the seams were pronounced where they started at the heels. The rhinestone tigers glinted and winked in compliment to the silver silver inlays of the straps and the silver spiked heels.

Smiling brightly she stood up and walked around the store sashaying her hips so sexily. At one point she bent over to adjust the straps around her ankles and let both of us have a nice long view of her lush ass and dripping pussy. Gary was still sitting on the fitting stool, in awe. His eyes followed every movement Chloe made with great intensity. She walked back to her seat and sat with her legs spread wide directly in front of Gary’s unblinking eyes.

She told me, “Ross, now I want to really test these shoes out.”

Smiling, I knew what was in store for Gary. Gary reached to unbuckle the shoes but Chloe moved both of her legs so that her calves were on each of Gary’s shoulders. She followed this by smiling wickedly and then crooking her finger at him.

“Come here baby.”

She wrapped her legs behind Gary’s head and crossing her ankles, she slowly drew his face towards her inviting pussy by bending her knees and pulling his head close with the sexy, new shoes locked behind his head. Gary didn’t resist but he didn’t attack Chloe either. He was mesmerized and this was just what she wanted, a slow delicious tease.

Once his face was buried in her sweet, tangy pussy, I could hear him inhale and sigh. Chloe told him, “Taste me, baby. Taste my sweet pussy. Lick me and make me cum all over your tongue.”

She then moved her legs so that her thighs wrapped around his head and her legs were locked at the knees holding his face tight to her pussy. Her feet were moving in slow circular patterns and the heels of her shoes were caressing his back. She could suffocate a man like this and he wouldn’t resist. What a way to go!

Gary may have been a novice but this didn’t matter. Chloe was so hot and so near to cumming already. She loves nothing more than seducing a man. Both Gary and Chloe were moaning as she bucked and rubbed her hot, wet pussy all over his face.

Chloe laced her fingers in his hair and as she orgasmed all over his face she moaned, “Sooo good! Oh Gary, baby, it feels so good!”

Relaxing back into her chair, Chloe languidly removed her legs from Gary’s shoulders and pulled his face from her pussy by the hair. Holding his hair in her hands, she proceeded to lick the shiny juices from his face and then kiss him deeply.

While still holding his head like this she smiled at him and said, “Your turn.”

She stood, pulling him to his feet and then knelt down in front of him so that his hard-on was only inches from her face. She lightly rubbed his cock through his pants and asked him, “Do you want me to play with your hard cock?”

Gary’s reply was a strangled moan. He stared at her and she looked up into his eyes. Always the tease, she very slowly pulled down his zipper. You could hear each tooth separate. She reached into his pants and pulled out his throbbing, leaking cock and then stroked it slowly with one hand while caressing his balls with the other.

Still looking up at him she asked, “Have you ever had your cock sucked, baby?”

Gary let out a strangled groan and just shook his head no.

Smiling again, Chloe said, “I love to suck cock. I love making a man feel so good and then I love to taste his cum. Do you want me to suck your cock, Gary?”

Gary moaned and nodded weakly. Chloe’s tongue started down at Gary’s balls and made a long, slow lick up the length of his cock until she swept off the pearly drops of his precum oozing from the tip.

Looking stern she turned her head and told me, “Ross, tell Gary what he has to do if he wants me to suck his cock.”

I told him, “Gary, you have to beg Chloe. Beg her to suck your cock.”

Gary looked at me and nodded, pleading, “Chloe, please suck my cock. Please, I beg you to suck my cock.”

Chloe smiled brightly and then told Gary, “Watch me suck your cock. I want you watching me when you cum in my mouth. I love to be watched.”

Gary’s eyes never left her face as she slowly engulfed his cock, surrounding it with her slutty red lips. Her head began a steady rhythm and her ‘bimbo tail’ bobbed up and down. There were slurping wet sounds each time she reached the head of his cock and her spit was dripping down its length and onto his balls. I could see it stretch into wet strings as she pulled away and admired her handy work before descending on his cock again.

Chloe stopped a moment and looked up into Gary’s eyes. She told him, “You have to tell me when you are going to cum. Don’t surprise me now. Tell me when or I won’t let you cum.”

Gary nodded mutely as her cum hungry mouth returned to his cock. She sucked voraciously until he shouted out to be heard all over the mall, “Oh God, I’m going to cum! I’m going to cum in your mouth!”

Always mischievous and a tease Chloe clamped her hand around the base of Gary’s cock and pulled her mouth off is cock with a groan of disappointment from him. She told him, “Watch me now, baby. Watch closely.”

She slowly began licking the underside of the head of his cock, swirling and dancing her tongue on that sensitive spot. Just when Gary looked like he would have a stroke, she let go of the base of his cock and squeezed his balls gently, coaxing his cum to geyser out of his cock and into her open mouth, over her lips, her outstretched tongue, her tits and the front of his pants. She mouthed and licked his cock getting him to pump his entire load until his cock and her lips and tongue were a sticky, gooey mess.