Chloe the Homewrecker Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'So, come and sit down, let's order some drinks.' He said as they both settled into the booth. As she sat, Will noticed her dress ride up slightly revealing more of her sexy brown legs. Will called a waiter over. He ordered another beer, she had a Margarita. They caught up on each other's afternoons, Chloe concerned that she had caused him to get into trouble for being late for his 1 o'clock meeting. Despite their age gap, they talked and joked as equals. The reason they were there, the law school application, was the last thing on both their minds. They continued their drinking and about 10 o'clock the background music became louder so they snuggled in closer to each other so they could hear what they were both saying. Will kept her laughing with some of his hilarious stories from his bachelor days and, as she threw her head back with laughter, she would rest her hand on his shoulder or leg. She was slow to remove it once their conversation continued.

'Will, I have to freshen up in the ladies room. I'll be back in a sec ok?' she said.

'Sure, do you want another drink, you're looking pretty empty?' he replied.

'Are you trying to get me drunk Mr. Hartley?' she said feigning shock.

'Me? Would I?' he smiled back. 'Another margarita?'

She nodded. 'Keep my seat warm.' She said as she turned and headed for the toilet. As she walked away Will surveyed the bar. A few metres from the bar he noticed one of the star players of one London's top football teams will a leggy-plastic blonde on his arm. He had seen him there before and knew that he was a complete prick.

Will pulled out his blackberry. He knew he had to get in touch with Esther. He didn't know whether it was the alcohol or the fact that he was completely under Chloe's spell but he felt no remorse as he text. 'Sorry hun. I have an absolute ton of work. I'm going to be back really late. Don't wait up. X'

Will checked a few emails as he waited for Chloe to come back. He looked up to see Chloe come out of the toilets and get cornered by the prick obviously abandoning his arm-candy in an attempt to snag a real woman. He saw him lean in to say something to her. Her response was a smile and a bit of gentle arm gesturing as she replied to whatever he said. 'Great,' Will thought. 'I'm going to lose her to this fucker.' They continued talking for a minute or so and he saw Chloe point towards him. Will didn't know how to react but as the footballer turned to look at him he raised his hand in an ironic wave. Chloe shrugged her shoulders at the footballer as he turned back to face her and then made her way back to the table.

Will laughed as she made her way back into the booth and snuggled in close to him.

'What was all that about?' he asked.

'Oh, I've met him before. He was just trying it on. He did it last time we met. He's an arrogant tosser in all honesty.'

'Ha. I know. What did you say?'

She took a sip of her drink before turning her eyes to meet his, 'I told him I was with someone else.' A sexy smirk came across her face. Will smiled.

They looked at each other for a few seconds, before Chloe broke the silence. She jumped slightly as the DJ changed songs, 'Oh God, I love this song, will you dance with me Will?'

'Well... I am renowned for my moves.' He said as she laughed and grabbed his hand and led him to the dance floor.

Will was a pretty good dancer and easily found his groove to the R&B record that was being played. Chloe moved as if she was made to dance. Every move she made, increased Wills need to have her. She gyrated into him as she looked at him and giggled. He responded by moving into her and by now their bodies were moving as one. She stopped laughing and put her arms loosely around his neck as the music continued. They continued to move, locked on each others eyes. Will put his hands around her lower back directly onto her skin to draw her in even closer. She could feel his rock hard cock through his suit trousers pressing into her abdomen. The moment was intense and their entire focus was on each other. The world could have stopped but they were so captivated they would never have known. Will seized the opportunity and moved in slowly to kiss her, keeping his eyes open to see if she responded. She had been waiting for the moment all night and didn't hesitate to move in towards him as she moved kept her arms behind his head but used them to gently usher him into her. They both closed their eyes as their lips met. Will couldn't believe how soft her lips were as they kissed slowly but purposefully. He parted his mouth and explored her tongue with his. She responded by slowly caressing his tongue with her own. They continued their slow erotic kiss for some time before they broke. They continued to move slowly to the music as he looked at her and smiled.

'You are absolutely fucking incredible.' He leaned in to say in her ear. She laughed and responded by putting using her arms around his neck to draw him closer again for another kiss. This time, as the music played, their kissing became more furious and Will's hands explored her lower back, hips and her ass. Everything he touched was amazing and the more his hands wandered, the more their mutual desire became.

Chloe broke the kiss and leaned in to his ear. 'Come with me,' she said before planting a sexy kiss on his ear lobe and another on his neck. She took his hand and led him away. They made their way to a less busy part of the bar. He thought she must have been looking for a booth for them to get into and continue their 'make-out' session. He felt like a teenager again.

He was surprised when she stopped and looked around before leading him in through a door marked 'Private'. It led to a dimly lit corridor. Will shut the door behind him. The R&B music became more mooted.

He whispered in a joking tone. 'What the fuck are you doing Chloe?'

She continued to lead him by the hand but turned and smiled while raising her index finger to her lips. 'Shhh,' she said.

She stopped at a door about 10 metres down the corridor and opened it slowly before peaking inside. She turned and flashed another sexy smile at him before pulling him gently inside. It was a small utility cupboard and was dimly lit, just like the corridor. He shut the door behind him and Chloe immediately drew in close to him and they began kissing again. It was the same intense kissing as before. Now though their hands were free to roam in privacy. She put her hands on his chest and felt his firm body as he massaged his hands into her tight ass. She moaned as they continued their intense, passionate kissing. Their bodies started to rotate slightly until her back was now to the wall. Will was desperate to have her and in his ferocious kissing drove her back up against it. She tilted her head up and he dove into kissing her neck and ear lobe as she moaned.

'Oh my God Will' she said softly. She put her hands to his face to guide him back to kissing her lips.

She suddenly stopped kissing him and put her hands to his shoulders and pushed him back slightly. The light in the room was enough so they could see each other. They were both breathing heavily. They stopped and looked into each others eyes just as they had done on the dance floor.

Her hands moved down to her sides as they continued their transfixed state exploring one another's eyes. 'Will' she said, her hands moved to the sides of her legs and began very slowly riding her skirt up. 'I need you...' Her hands and skirt were now by her hips and she started to peel off her panties rolling them slowly down her thighs. They continued to hold their gaze... she breathed deeply before exhaling and saying '... to fuck me.' Her black lace panties fell to her ankles and she sexily lifted up one foot at a time to remove them completely.

He was in an absolute trance and slowly leaned in to kiss her again. One hand moved once again to her lower back. He put his hands onto her skin and moved his hands inside her dress to feel her bare ass. With his other hand he undid the zip of his trousers and reached within his boxer shorts to free his raging hard cock. He had never felt this hard before and as he pulled it out of his trousers, Chloe looked down and gasped at how big he was. She continued to stare at it as reached out to slowly start stoking his cock. She lifted her eyes to meet his again.

'Oh my God... please fuck me baby,' she begged.

Will put his hands on her hips to hold her dress up as he moved his cock to her pussy lips. He kissed her neck as he rubbed his cock over her pussy. She was leaning back against the wall. He could feel how wet she was and she inhaled sharply whenever his cock passed over her clit. She responded by gyrating to mirror the rhythm of his cock on her pussy.

They both groaned as he slowly moved the head of his cock into her pussy. He held the it semi-submerged and continued to kiss her mouth. She was moaning in between catching her breath.

'Oh God Will, stop teasing me. I need all of you,' she said. He obeyed her command and slowly thrust the rest of his cock into her. Her pussy tightened around him as he began thrusting in and out.

'Do you like that?' He asked.

'Oh fuck, you feel so good baby,' she cried as he quickened his thrusting. 'Oh God, right there.' She moaned as she pulled his head in for another kiss. His hands were wandering all over her back and up to her breasts. 'Every inch of her is incredible.' Will thought to himself. Will continued to pound her, her back thudding against the wall. Her nails dug into his back as he fucked her over and over. She bit his shoulder through his shirt and moved up to smother his neck. She sucked and licked his ear lobes and huskily whispered in short breaths, 'don't stop... right there Will. She continued moaning in between their sexy kisses. He was grunting as her pushed harder and deeper into her. She was pressed tight against the wall as he fucked her. She could feel the cold wall on her back as her orgasm rose up within her. 'Oh.... my.... God.....' she let out one word every time Will thrust into her. Will put his hands under each one of her legs and lifted her like a feather off the floor, pinning her against the wall. She responded by wrapping her bare legs around his back allowing him to get deeper inside her.

That was the tipping point for her and she felt the orgasm rush from her pussy all the way through her body as she threw her head back and let out a muted scream. He continued to thrust into her sending wave upon wave through her body. 'Don't.... ever... stop.' She managed to say, barely in a whisper with her eyes closed in ecstasy. He grunted every time he drove his cock deep into her pussy. Her shuddering orgasms continued.

He kissed her neck as she continued to cum and nibbled her ear lobe. 'I'm so close.' He said to her. Her eyes opened and she looked into his eyes as she said, 'I want you in my mouth.'

She didn't wait for a reaction and pulled herself from him as she urgently made her way to a squatting position, her skirt still hiked up to her hips. She looked up at him with her gorgeous brown eyes as she set about taking his cock into her mouth. Her tongue rolled around the head of his cock several times before she pushed him to the back of her throat deep-throating him with ease. Her hand rose and played with his balls and she could feel them tighten as she bobbed her head up and down.

'Oh fuck' Will shouted as she flicked her tongue back and forth between the head of his cock and shaft. His whole body tensed up as she opened her mouth and began to wank his hard cock waiting for him to come in her mouth. It was a matter of seconds before Will groaned loudly as he looked down firing huge globs of cum into her mouth. She continued to stroke his cock as his cum kept streaming out in waves. Neither of them had seen so much jizz in their lives. Her mouth was almost overflowing with cum when he eventually stopped 30 seconds later. She was still looking at him. Sweat had accumulated on his brow and dripped down his face as he breathed heavily watching her swallow his cum. With her finger, she mopped the stray drips of cum from around her mouth onto her lips. She licked her finger and lips until all the cum had gone and stood back up again to face him. Neither of them said anything.

She put her hands in his dishevelled hair and pulled him in to kiss him. He responded and could taste the slight saltiness of his own cum in her mouth. They kissed passionately, her dress still around her waste and his semi-hard saliva-covered cock hanging from his trousers.

Will eventually stopped kissing her. 'That was incredible'

She let out a sultry laugh as she exhaled, 'I know...' she said 'I could do it all again.'

'Give me a break,' he said smiling, 'I'm an old man!'

She laughed and buried her head into his chest. She looked up and kissed him again.

They stopped and Will looked at his watch. It was gone midnight and he knew Esther would be getting worried. The last thing he needed was her calling the office. He looked at her apologetically.

Chloe knew exactly what he was thinking. 'It's okay Will. You need to go.'

Will smiled as he put his cock back into his trousers and did up his fly. She followed him by straightening out her dress and gracefully putting her panties back on.

They enjoyed another long and passionate kiss before Will opened the door to the cupboard and checked no one was around. This time, it was him that led her by the hand down the corridor and back into the bar. They passed through to the cloakroom and picked up their coats before making their way into the cold night air. She leaned into him as he hailed a taxi for her.

'I had a great night' she said huskily as she shivered in the cold with his arms wrapped around her.

'Me too... and I don't want to be presumptuous but can we do this again... soon?' Will asked. He knew she would say yes. They had only spent several hours together in their lives but there was an incredible, undefinable connection between them. He knew they were miles apart in age but they clicked. He hardly knew her but he knew she got him. He found her fascinating and exciting and so sexy that he would have killed to fuck her again.

She felt the same. She knew he was married but she didn't care. In fact, it made her want him more. She didn't want it to be a one-off. She wanted this to be the start of something. She wanted not just him but everything that went along with him. She wanted him completely for herself.

'I was hoping you'd say that' she said as she broke away again and pecked him on the lips.

'I'll call you.' He said as she got into the taxi.

She closed the door and looked at him. She waved and smiled as the taxi drove off.

Will hailed a cab and thought through the nights events on the drive home. He had just had the best night, with the most unbelievable woman, for longer than he could think. The thought of Esther crossed his mind before promptly returning to planning on how he could see Chloe again as soon as possible.

To be continued...

12