Chloe the Homewrecker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she got to him, she pushed him back onto the bed and climbed on top of him. Her hair dangling in his face as she leant down towards him to kiss him. Their tongues met again. Their kisses had the intimacy as if they had been together for years but with the passion and sexiness as if it was their very first time. She moaned in his ear again as he began to work his mouth down to her neck and ear lobes.

Suddenly, there was a loud rumble on the bedside table. Will's Blackberry sprung to life. They didn't stop kissing but she could sense his anxiousness.

'It's okay Will' she said as she climbed off him. Will smiled at her as he climbed off the bed and picked up his phone. The words "Esther" flashed at him. He looked at Chloe and she knew exactly who it was.

'Baby, it's okay, I don't mind' she smiled sweetly at him whilst trying to hide her annoyance. Not at Will but at her. Chloe didn't want her interrupting anything.

Will felt a wave of guilt as he clicked answer and walked into the lounge area so he didn't have to look at Chloe whilst talking to his wife.

'Hello' Will answered.

'Will... where the fuck are you... I've tried your mobile and your office... You're not picking up. Why the fuck aren't you picking up?' He could hear the panic in her voice. She'd obviously been crying and still sobbed a little.

'Err...' Will hesitated before she gave him time to answer.

'Will... its mummy... she's been rushed into hospital. They think it's a stroke. I need you home now to look after the boys so I can go.'

'Oh Jesus... of course Darling. I'm sorry. I'm coming out of the office right now and I'll get a cab. I won't be more than 20 minutes'

'Oh thank you Will... and sorry too. I love you' she said.

'You too.' Will replied as Esther clicked off the phone.

Will walked back into the bedroom. Chloe lay sideways on the bed, smiling. She knew what was coming. She didn't like it but she knew she had to be understanding.

'Everything ok Will?' She asked, knowing that it wasn't.

'I'm really sorry.' Will said as he looked at her then began looking around the room to pick up his things. He spoke as he moved around the room. 'Esther's mum has had a stroke; I need to get back there for the boys.'

'Oh God... Of course, I'm sorry' Chloe said. Will couldn't believe how cool she was being. She got up and helped him collect his things. She straightened his jacket for him as he stuffed his tie into his bag.

He paused and stood in front of her looking defeated. 'It really is okay Will' she looked up at him and smiled and put her hands around him and leaned up to kiss him.

He responded and kissed her back. 'I really am sorry. I'll call you tomorrow okay? I'll sort everything with the room. I'm just sorry I can't be here with you.'

'Will, stop it.' She slapped his chest gently. 'You need to go, I'm a big girl, I can handle myself.'

He kissed her again and held her hands as he backed away to the door. He opened the door still kissing her and broke away.

'Are you around tomorrow? I will call.' He said 'I'm here for you baby.' She said as he turned away and walked away through the door. He turned back towards her and smiled sympathetically before making his way down the corridor, to the lift and to the reception. He left his card details in a hurry with reception asking them to charge any costs of the room to it before jogging out.

He flagged a cab and puffed his cheeks out as he clambered inside. He knew he should be concerned about Esther and her mum. He knew he should be thinking about making arrangements for the boys tomorrow. He knew he should be focusing on his family. But all he could think of was how devastated he was to leave Chloe in that room and walking away from the chance of spending the night with her and fucking the most beautiful thing he'd ever set eyes on.

He got his Blackberry out and tapped away.

I can't wait to see you again x

He waited a couple of minutes before getting reply.

Anytime. Anywhere. C x

He knew he couldn't wait another 9 days. He had to make a plan to see Chloe, and fast.

12