Chloe, Working Lunch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly rotated her hips in circles, one way and then the other, making sure that her clit rubbed against the base of my cock and in my pubic hair. Once again Chloe began to stiffen and her pussy started to tighten around my hard cock.

She wailed out, “That’s it baby. You’re a good little fucktoy. You make Chloe cum so good with that big, thick cock of yours.”

Again I responded by telling Chloe, “Oh Chloe, I ‘m going to cum!” Chloe immediately stopped moving her hips and sat motionless on my lap. She leaned forward and whispered in my ear, “Control it, Ross. Hold back and I will make it worth waiting for. Hold back the flood and next time will be wild.”

I moaned and grunted as I tried to squeeze tight. I could feel the cum pulse inside me as my balls churned but I held back.

As the need to cum subsided, Chloe reached around my head and untied the blindfold. She then stood up and tied the silk scarf around the base of my cock. It was tight but not too tight. She looked at me and said, “This will slow the flow and keep you cumming for a long time. It’s my present to you for being such a good little fucktoy. Watch me when we fuck, baby. I want you to watch me cum.”

She remounted my cock but this time only slipped her dripping pussy over the head of my cock. Slowly and carefully she slid up and down my cock head. Each time she moved up and took her pussy off my cock head until her pussy lips just kissed the super sensitive tip. She would slide down again until her pussy engulfed the head and then moved up again.

It felt as though her pussy was sucking my cock. It sucked hungrily, trying to draw out my cum. Chloe reached back and tickled my balls with her long red nails, making then churn and pulse once again. She kissed me deeply, searching my soul with her tongue. Against my lips, she murmured, “Isn’t this wild, baby? Don’t you just love fucking like this?”

I could only nod my head in agreement. Chloe moaned into my mouth and then said, “Cum for me, baby. Pump your sticky goo deep into my pussy.”

She plunged her steamy, slick pussy down to swallow my entire cock. We looked deeply into each other’s eyes and watched each other as we came. With that my balls went into overdrive. Pushing my ass up out of the chair trying to get as deep into her sexy body as possible, I started to cum.

At each contraction in my balls maybe only half of my cum was able to make it out due to the constriction of the silk scarf tied around the base of my cock. This built up the pressure and the need to cum even more.

Chloe was wiggling around on my cock moaning loudly, “I’m cumming, baby. I can feel you pumping your cum deep into my pussy.”

Her pussy sucked hungrily at my cock and my cum only built up even more as the stream could only trickle into her. Our bodies pounding at each other as I vainly tried to pump all my cum into her pussy all at once and she tried to coax it out of me.

Watching the contortions of pleasure on Chloe’s beautiful face heightened my excitement and increased my cum load. This ecstasy felt like it lasted for hours. We continued until I was completely drained and my cum was dripping from her pussy and down the inside of her smooth thighs in rivulets.

I collapsed into the chair and Chloe melted on top of me, still impaled on my pulsing cock. While we rested, Chloe nibbled at my ears and whispered, “God that was great, baby.”

She stood up and I looked at her as she said, “You made quite a mess, fucktoy. You are going to have to clean me up.” I gazed down at her well fucked pussy and stared in wonderment at the copious amounts of cum smeared all over her smooth pussy lips and dripping from her well fucked hole, down her thighs.

Chloe turned around and leaned over my desk, showing me her shapely ass and her pussy, both sticky and messy from our mixed essences.

“Lick me clean, baby.”

I whimpered in response and knelt behind her. My tongue flashed over her messy thighs, pussy and ass, licking up our delicious mess. Once again, Chloe began whimpering and moaning, her ass rotating in the air at my ministrations. I let my tongue flash across her pretty pink ass pucker. She pushed her ass back against my tongue and I slid my tongue in past the tight ring of her pucker. With my thumb deep in her pussy and my hand rubbing against her clit, she began fucking my tongue with her ass.

So sensitive from our previous play, she was quickly cumming once again as she wiggled her ass in my face and moaned, “Y-y-y-yes-s-s-s! Oh God, yesssssss!"

Unfortunately, as we both stood up and faced one another, it was time we went back to work or raised suspicions. Chloe kissed me deeply, molding her soft body against mine. Her hand reached down grasped my still messy cock. Using our cum as a lubricant she slowly slid her and up and down my hard cock while she licked my face clean. Before I could respond, she dropped to her knees and popped my cock into her mouth. She proceeded to lick and suck it clean as well.

She stood up once more and licked her sticky fingers clean in front of me. I let out a low groan. One more kiss, long and deep as I got to taste our mixed essence on her tongue. Chloe then retied her panties and straightened out her skirt. She reached down and grasped my still hard cock. Giving it a squeeze she said to me, “Give my regards to Mary and fuck her good with this tonight.”

She then turned and walked out of my office, leaving me wonder what she will do to me next…

12