Chloe's First Naughty Wife Experience Ch. 02

Story Info
Chloe has her second experience with hubby & John.
1.1k words
4.22
73.6k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 08/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you read our previous first experience with Chloe then you know she is a shy, sexy, submissive, naughty girl. She loves to please and be pleased and loves to see the effect she has on men. If you missed her first naughty wife experience, let me at least tell you what she looks like. Chloe is about 5’7” with perfect 36D breasts with yummy pink nipples. She is curvy in all the right places and like was stated previously she is a very shy yet naughty hot wife. This is the second experience we recently had with our friend John.

Chloe and I (Mike) met John at a local bar to a have a few drinks one innocent evening. Well, of course, a few hours of drinks and small talk led down to conversation about our previous get together in which Chloe took advantage of the two of us (Mike and John). She giggled at our naughty comments which I knew had her pussy heating up. We decided that the crowd was hearing a little too much of our conversation so we decided to head back to his place as it was the closest.

When we arrived at John’s place he was ready to party. He had a fridge full of beer, liquor shots were being poured and he was rolling up a fatty. We were already all feeling pretty nice, but as the shots and swats went around we began to get pretty wasted. Chloe was looking sexy as ever in her little sexy jeans and tightly fitted top in which her nipples were already beginning to peek through. She had on a sexy pair of Cum Fuck Me Heels which both John and I love. She stood up between the two of us and put her hands on each of our shoulders pretty much offering herself up to John and me. Our hands reached out to Chloe and began to fondle her sexy curvy body. We ran our hands all over her as we slowly peeled of her sexy little shirt and jeans. To our surprise Chloe had already removed her bra and panties earlier in the restroom. She is such a naughty girl. This made both of our dicks spring to attention… not that we both weren’t already rock hard. We continued to grope and fondle Chloe’s now nude body, squeezing her juicy 36D titties and rubbing her lovely round ass and pink pussy. Chloe began to feel a bit overwhelmed and was a little tipsy so we laid her back on the couch. John and I continued taking advantage of her as she lay there nude, her body waiting to be ravaged. John kneeled at the couch between Chloe’s spread legs. He couldn’t resist and had to taste her pussy. I sat next to Chloe on the couch so I could squeeze and suck on her delicious tits. Chloe was wasted and moaning in satisfaction as if to ask us to continue with our molestation. We weren’t thinking of doing anything else expect getting off and covering my naughty little wife with our hot cum.

John and I continued to maul at Chloe’s wet pussy. Her face was flush with satisfaction as she was lying on the couch like a good girl. She was already having orgasms and her pussy was dripping down her legs. This would be the beginning of many orgasms to cum! We ravaged her body, pulling and sucking her taut erect nipples; squeezing her juicy ass while licking and fingering her soaking wet pussy. We took turns simultaneously fingering her swollen g-spot and working her clit. She was cumming like a good little fuck toy. As we continued to have our way with Chloe, John said, “Mike you should fuck her right now”. So I took his advice, stood up and moved Chloe on all fours and slid in behind her. Chloe’s face was now about an inch from John’s hard throbbing cock with her arms on his thighs. I began to push my cock into her tight pussy from behind and realized with each stroke her face was being pushed into Johns cock and balls. I could tell Chloe was enjoying it as she moaned with lust and gently pressed her face and lips onto John’s shaft and balls, rolling her eyes back and closing them in pure satisfaction… but I could tell Chloe wanted more.

(See previously, when Chloe has been a naughty girl, she had made it clear that she only wanted to watch a guy jerk off to her as she teased them. This soon turned into jerking on John’s dick and getting a cum shower from John and I. So when Chloe said she had no interest in sucking another dick I knew that she was just being a good little wife, but I also knew that Chloe, once in the moment, loved her cock and hot cum so there was no telling what would happen once things got going.)

I continued to bang away at Chloe’s dripping pussy. I took her by her long brown mane and pulled her head back and then slowly forward onto John’s rock hard cock. He knew what I was doing as he also knows how shy and submissive Chloe is and thanked me as her mouth began to swallow up his dick. I fucked her pussy hard as she continued choking ad sucking John’s engorged cock. Her tits and ass bounced as I pounded harder and harder. She worked her talented mouth up and down John’s shaft as she sucked his head. Then as she was getting fucked harder she would go back to deep throating and chocking on John’s dick. We were both about to cum when Chloe moved us in front of her.

She took a cock in each hand and sucked on them working our heads and shafts with her wet tongue and mouth. She sighed with pleasure as she tasted the pre cum dripping from our dicks. It was so fucking hott. You could see the pleasure in her eyes as she stroked us to climax, all the while wiggling and bouncing her sexy voluptuous hot body in front of us. She sucked and slurped at our swollen heads wanting our cum as badly as we wanted to give it to her. Then we both began to tense up as we shot our huge loads all over Chloe’s face and body as she stroked and sucked our hard dicks. She giggled as she played with and licked the cum from our cocks. She was covered with hot cum dripping down her face and chin, her titties glazed with our hot man juice. John and I collapsed, as did she, coated with our cum, giggling and moaning with naughty delight.