Chloe's Fitting

Story Info
A bikini fitting goes wrong.
2.1k words
4.4
160.4k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Memorial Day meant one thing to Chloe. She had been putting off buying bathing suits for the summer and she figured that today was the day, since her college was closed for the holiday, but the mall was open. She took a long hot shower and shaved herself very carefully. She was satisfied that her legs were nice and smooth for trying on all sorts of suits. But she knew that she'd want some sexy bikinis and figured she'd better shave her pussy as much as possible. She didn't know how much to do, but she figured she'd be better off for today's try-ons if she shaved off all her pubic hair for now. She'd go for a waxing later, but for today she lathered herself up and very carefully made herself nice and clean-shaven. When she was soaping up and rinsing off, she realized how much fun it was to be all smooth. She liked the feeling as she rubbed the soap around herself. She felt a little tingly as she stepped out of the shower and dried herself off.

It was a balmy May day, so she slipped into a cute little top and skirt and some chunky sandals that she thought went really well, grabbed an apple from the fridge and her purse from the table by the door. "Bye, Mom", she yelled. "I'm off to go shopping."

When she pulled into the parking lot, Chloe couldn't believe how jammed it was. A lot of people must have had the same idea of catching up on shopping on this holiday. While walking through the mall, she said hi to lots of people she knew from her college and also some from high school days. Ususally, she'd have asked a friend to come with her, but she felt a bit self-conscious when shopping for a bikini. People told her she had a fabulous body, but she still felt a bit reluctant to show it off until she was happy with how her bikini would fit.

She knew the store she wanted to try first. "Red Hot Bikinis" was supposed to have all of the latest and edgiest styles. She had never been there since they had only opened the week before. She made her way through the crowd and couldn't help noticing the store windowcase display for Red Hot Bikinis. The mannequins were almost like the models from a wax museum, so life-like and sexy in their little bikinis. Some hadn't even been dressed in swimsuits yet and they were standing in lifelike poses without clothes. Of course, being mannequins, their little breasts had no nipples and their bare crotches were like big barbie dolls, not exactly anatomically correct. Nevertheless, she noticed a few schoolboys walking by and pointing these out to their friends and snickering.

When she walked in she was met by a salesgirl who introduced herself as Tracy. They looked through the merchandise together, holding up different tiny outfits and giggling together. Finally, they had picked four of five different types for Chloe to try on.

Chloe went into the change room to try on her first bikini. She wasn't quite sure how it fit and opened the door for Tracy to have a look. Tracy said that the light wasn't very good near the change rooms and Chloe should come out to the viewing area in the middle of the store. She felt a bit awkward, because the viewing area, although well-lit and raised up a bit with mirrors all around made for easy viewing at all angles, it also allowed anyone in the store to have a really good look at her. Chloe decided that it made sense and followed Tracy to the viewing area. She thought that she noticed other girls taking jealous looks at her fit and pretty body.

While Chloe was standing on the platform surrounded by the mirrors, she could see that the bikini bottom showed off her butt really well, but she wasn't so sure about the top. Tracy agreed and tried to adjust the straps for her. Chloe was kind of surprised that Tracy's pulling on the straps made her breasts tingle a bit. Tracy reached around and cupped Chloe's breasts in a matter-of-fact manner.

"Does it pull here at all?"

Chloe nodded that it did. Tracy tried to adjust the top on Chloe, and moving it around made Chloe feel a bit turned on.

The same routine followed with some of the other suits, with Tracy poking and prodding and squeezing, and Chloe becoming a bit more flustered. Finally, Chloe came out from the change room in a tiny pink bikini, the top was tied in the back. The bottom was practically just a thong with a tie at each side.

Tracy said, "Wow, that's really hot." It would be great for sunbathing, but Chloe wasn't sure how it would hold up while she was playing volleyball or swimming. She liked it but wasn't sure whether it fit right.

"I'll get my manager for a second opinion," Tracy said and vanished in the crowd. Chloe felt like she was almost naked, standing on the platform. But almost all of the customers were other girls, so it wasn't too weird. Just then, Tracy returned with this hunk of a guy! "This is Jeff, our store manager. He's got way more experience than I do."

Before Chloe could object, Jeff had her by the shoulders and was looking intently at how the bikini top fit her breasts. Chloe was shocked when he took her breasts in his hands and felt how they hung in the material. As Jeff was feeling abut, Chloe realized that her nipples were getting very hard and erect. She hoped he hadn't noticed, but it was hard to hide beneath the thin fabric.

"Hmm," Jeff said, "I'm not sure how either the top or the thong fit." He casually slipped his hand into the thong, right down her smooth little mound and right between her very moist labia. "Does the thong pull up against your labia at all?" Jeff asked in a matter-of-fact voice. Chloe was stunned, but thought this was how you got a good fit at an ultra-cool boutique, so she tried to stay cool herself, as Jeff fiddled with the thong and fiddled with her pussy. She could feel the juices starting to flow, but was focusing hard on appearing cool. She was aghast when she heard herself whimper. Jeff's hands were busy beneath the thong. She felt his finger (or something) slip easily into her now sopping pussy. The store was beginning to feel like a buzzing in the distance and she felt herself getting more confused and panicky, wanting to rub up against Jeff's finger and wanting to run back to the change room. Finally, Jeff stopped his manipulations and withdrew his hand. She caught a whiff of her own juices on his fingers.

"No, this just won't do," Jeff suddenly said. Before Chloe understood what was happening, Jeff had untied the bow from the back of the top and untied the bows at the side of the thong. The whole bikini was now just a bit of material in his hands! Chloe instinctively moved her hands to cover her now-bare crotch with her left hand and her breasts with her right.

"I've got a much better line of thongs and bikinis for your figure," Jeff said. "You wait her a minute and I'll be right back."

Jeff told Tracy to come with him and they turned around and went to the other side of the store. "Wait" said Chloe, but they didn't hear her in the noisy crowd. Chloe was beginning to panic. She could see a lot of the other shoppers looking up at her and smirking. She was beginninig to feel a bit dizzy. What was taking them so long to come back? And what was going on? She looked around, feeling a bit disoriented. When she didn't see them returniing, Chloe decided that she couldn't stand there any longer and had to make a mad dash for the change room.

It was awkward running with her hands trying to cover herself at the same time. She lunged for the door and opened and slammed it shut behind her. But wait... this wasn't the changeroom at all. In her panicky state, she had opened the wrong door. There were lots of lights shiniing on her. To her horror, she realized that she had walked into the display windowcase! She was standing among the mannequins. Quickly she tried the door handle, but it wouldn't open from the outside. She noticed a gang of boys about to round the corner and did the only thing she could think of on the spur of the moment. Standing quite still, she pretended to be one of the mannequins and hoped that they would walk by.

They did almost walk by, but then one guy looked from the corner of his eye and stopped. His buddies stopped too. "Wow, that is so realistic. Doesn't that babe look hot?" she heard one say. Chloe continued to stand frozen, her hands out in a natural pose, all of her uncovered. She was hardly breathing and looking striaght out, not meeting anyone's eyes. What would happen if someone she knew came by?

A larger crowd started to assemble outside the window display. She heard all sorts of speculation as to whether she was real or not.

Jeff and Tracy (who had orchestrated all of this) joined the crowd outside. Jeff whispered in Tracy's ear "When my fingers were exploring our little customer, I was able to slip our favorite remote mini-vibrator right up her cunt. She was so wet, it slipped right in and I think she was so confused she didn't even realize it was there. Our little toy is sitting inside our new friend, just waiting for my remote-control switch to start some nice low vibrations. We'll wait for the crowd to get a bit bigger and then we'll start our fun".

The crowd had started to swell. Chloe felt like she could pull this off for a few more minutes. She hoped that Jeff or Tracy would notice she was missing and would open the window case door any moment and let her back into the store. She was using every ounce of her energy to stand completely still.

Throught the glass, she could hear some random comments. She heard one guy say "No way, dude. Look at her pusy lips, you can see a slit, not like the other mannequins." Another comment was directed at her nipples, "You don't see any of the other ones with nipples like that."

Chloe realized that a group of guys from her English class was walking up to the window. "Don't let them recognize me." she prayed. From the crowd, Jeff turned on his remote control for the mini-vibrator. Chloe felt this sudden faint vibrating inside her. She tried so hard to keep her body still. But the vibrator felt so good. She had this strong urge to squeeze her legs together.

"I think I saw her twitch" she heard a voice say. Chloe fought to stay still, but Jeff turned up the power a bit more on the vibrator.

"Yeah" said one guy, "she's moving all right." Another guy said "Is that Chloe from class?"

Chloe felt like her hips had a mind of their own. The vibrations and the buzzing were making her feel so horny. She felt like her clit was so swollen and she could feel vaginal juices trickling down her leg. The crowd could anticipate that something was going to happen. Chloe couldn't stand it much longer. She was breathing hard, her face was pink, sweat was glistening on her chest, her nipples were jutting out and her hips were dancing. The crowd was getting very excited. Chloe felt like she would fall down, so she grabbed onto the mannequin next to her and holding onto the mannequin felt her pelvis thrusting in and out. Jeff turned up the vibrator even more. Chloe stating making panting and moaning sounds as she wrapped her legs around the leg of the mannequin and thrust her ass out and back faster and faster. Jeff turned the vibrator to its full position, and Chloe started to scream as her orgasm washed over her. Finally, she slid down the mannequin's leg and lay on the floor of the windowcase, totally spent. The crowd erupted in applause.

Jeff turned to Tracy. "I think that girl deserves a free bikini. Time to rescue her."