Chloe's Game Ch. 02

Story Info
Chloe gets what she asked for.
790 words
4.21
9.7k
3
2

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msa6572
msa6572
49 Followers

Chloe turned her head right, then left, desperately listening for any hint of where Daddy was. Briefly, she heard a sound, but it was gone before she could locate it. Her body tensed, then relaxed, as his hand touched her leg, then ran up to her hip. He lifted her hips off of the bed, then lowered her back onto.. something. It was leather, she thought. He clasped it around her waist, and suddenly something softly fell between her legs, landing gently on top of her pussy. Almost immediately, it grew comfortably warm, and started vibrating gently, with an occasional pulse. She felt another piece, as he pressed it gently against her, resting the hard, yet pliable toy against the entrance to her. He whispered softly in her ear, as he slid a button into her hand, using her thumb to hold the button in.

"You know my rules. Do not move, and absolutely do not cum without my permission."

Oh GOD, she could already feel herself getting wet, as the metal part of the toy vibrated, and pulsed against her clit. She was not entirely sure how long she could resist the exquisite torture.. Chloe reasoned with herself.. Maybe a short break would help? The vibrating had started when he used her thumb to push the button. Maybe...? She released the button, and the vibrating stopped.. but the part of the toy that was resting against her slowly started extending, penetrating her gently, before retracting, then penetrating farther. Oh God, was it her imagination, or did it just get thicker, too? She was torn.. torn between loving the sensation, and the need to resist cumming without permission. She pressed the button again, and the penetration stopped, only to be replaced by the vibration on her clit.. which had grown stronger!

Chloe struggled to remain still, while inside, the sensation was driving her crazy. She tried to resist, but eventually released the button again, trading the vibration for the thrusting of the toy. The extension was deeper now, and speed of the toy was slightly faster, as she had expected. what she had not counted on was the slight twist of the toy as it fucked her this time.. Now, it was only a matter of time. She would never be able to resist.

"Daddy, pl... please.. I need to cum..."

"No, my pet. not yet. "

He slowly ran his tongue up the side of her heaving breast, then kissed, and sucked lightly on her nipple, pausing only long enough to blow a breath across it. Her body tensed at the sensory overload. She could feel it building inside her, threatening to boil over at any moment. Every muscle in her body tensed, and she screamed at the top of her lungs, riding the edge of orgasm, desperate not to fall until he said so.

"Fuck, Daddy... please..."

"Wait for it, Chloe. not until I am done.. NOT ONE SECOND EARLIER..."

At that moment, time slowed to a crawl for her.

"ten"

Her whimper filled the room.

"nine"

She tried to ignore her pussy, as it gripped the toy deep inside.

"eight"

Her body refused to relax. her muscles felt like steel cables inside her

"seven"

Her fingers curled into her palms, drawing blood in a desperate attempt to hold off.

"six"

She fought the urge to beg again. She was not going to make it.

"five"

The vibrating on her clit sent shock waves straight to her brain.

"four"

Chloe bit her lip, spitting out every filthy word she had ever known. Her hips were lifted off of the bed by her arms and legs, and the tension they held..

"three"

She looked him in the eyes, silently pleading for mercy, yet desperate to hold out.

"two"

Her hips bucked involuntarily, forcing the toy deeper into her. It was the most wonderful torture of her life.

"one"

Time stopped. The word she needed would never come. She would spend the rest of her life locked in the struggle she could not win.. Holding out for him to say the word she craved.. the word

"Zero. Cum Chloe."

He fell over her, as her body exploded. His arms wrapped around her, as she bucked, and thrashed in every direction. Her arms and legs were no longer under her control, and her teeth had somehow clamped into his neck. She could taste his blood in her mouth, as her jaw locked onto him. After what what seemed like days, her body finally collapsed to the bed, exhausted.

He kissed her gently, as he started to unbuckle her wrists.

"You did so good, My love."

She jerked her wrist away...

"No, daddy. not yet. I want more. please. give me more."

msa6572
msa6572
49 Followers