Chloe's Game Ch. 03

Story Info
Chloe wants more.
2.5k words
4.07
8.4k
3
1

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msa6572
msa6572
49 Followers

Chloe whimpered, as he took the remote from her, leaving the pulsing on her clit out of her control. He used 2 fingers to gently part her tender labia, while his thumb pressed the vibrating toy firm against her clit. He slowly ran his tongue up and down each lip, tracing every fold, as she squirmed beneath him. He could literally taste her desire, her need for him. Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, he knew exactly how to push her buttons. He could cause her to orgasm almost instantly.. It was a nice little bonus that he seemed to thoroughly enjoy on a regular (and sometimes mildly embarrassing) basis.

As if reading her mind once again, he lifted the vibrating toy slightly higher, and his teeth clamped firmly onto her clit. In the same motion, two fingers entered her, and started an agonizingly slow thrust. The somewhat familiar sensation of his mouth devouring her clit sent her screaming into yet another orgasm. It was the most instant, unexpected, and fierce of her life. Joyous tears streamed down her cheeks, as she came all over his face and hand. Her jaw was locked in a silent scream, as it was impossible to draw a breath. The orgasm finally subsided enough for her to draw a gasping breath, which exploded out of her in a jumble of unintelligible gibberish. She no more than settled into her body once again, before it became apparent that he was not going to stop.

"Pretty little thing.. You should be careful what you ask for. 'More' is a dangerous thing to say to me."

Chloe barely got out a whimper, before he lifted her hips into the air, and gave her exactly what she had asked for. His tongue slid deep into her tight little ass, his right hand still fucking her deeply. His left hand kneaded her breast, before settling on her nipple.

She struggled not to react to yet another sensory overload, but once again, he knew how to force her body to betray her. A slightly less than gentle twist, and pull of the nipple caused her entire body to twitch, which grew into another twitch, which quickly caused her to melt into yet another orgasm. She had lost count.. 3? 4? more? He held her here, letting wave after wave course through her. She came at least 3 more times in this position alone, until the orgasms were so close together that she could not tell one from another..

It was time to stop, before her body gave out yet again..

"Daddy.. please.. stop... after this one... ffffffUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"

He chuckled, as he lowered her back to the bed, and unhooked the buckles.

She curled up on the bed, twitching as she drifted off. He ran his fingers through her hair, whispering.

"When you wake up, my pet, you are mine."

She never opened her eyes, but simply smiled, and nodded gently.

She awoke from her nap, feeling the most amazing sense of contentment. She slid gently from the bed, and assumed her position. She was facing the door, on her knees, hands on her thighs, eyes on the floor. After a minute or two, he opened the door, and slowly walked around her in a circle. She could feel his eyes on her, drinking in the view. She could almost taste the desire pouring out of him at that moment, and she loved it.

He stood behind her, and slid his feet under her ass, and between her knees. In one swift motion, he spread his feet, and pushed her head to the floor. This motion spread her legs wide, and forced her ass high into the air. As his rule specified, her hands never left her thighs.

"Put your hands behind you." Her hands flew behind her back instantly, and found something between them. "It is a ball. If you drop it, I stop." She felt his fingers close inside the collar. As he tightened them, the slim leather piece closed tighter around her throat. She never moved, the need to breathe suddenly secondary to doing as she was told. He loosened his hold on the collar, and air rushed into her. Once again, the good girl inside her had won.

She never heard him remove the belt, had not even thought about it, until the leather end crashed into her raised ass. She somehow restrained her scream, but her breath exploded from her lungs. As the air left her, she instantly felt his fingers tighten, blocking the return of her breath. At the same moment, without warning, he pulled her upright, and a silent gasp locked onto her face. His cock slid between her lips moments later, resting on her tongue. Chloe's face turned a deep shade of red, as she started sucking him deeply. He loosened his grip on the collar, silently allowing her a breath, but she refused. Instead, she swallowed, pulling him deep into her throat.

She came up for air briefly, licking, and kissing the head of his cock as she gasped, then holding the bell in one hand, wrapped her arms around his hips, pulling him deep into her throat again. Moments later, she slightly pushed him away, then pulled him in again, effectively using his balance to fuck her throat with his cock. He laid her flat on her back, and slid his fingers deep inside her as he slammed his cock into her raw throat. She felt him stiffen, as her lungs burned inside of her. She could feel the desire building inside her. After yesterday, she wasn't sure she could stand another orgasm, but it was coming. It was here. Her back arched as she sucked, once again riding the brink. Suddenly, he pulled himself out of her throat, and wrapped his fingers around the collar again. Her orgasm tore into her, sending wave after wave of ecstasy coursing through her body. She could feel him cumming, spraying his seed all over her face. She welcomed every drop, and as he relaxed, he lowered himself back towards her. She gently sucked him clean, Cradling him in her mouth, as the lovers recovered.

His recovery was brief, however, as he stood, and pulled her by the hair to her feet. Without speaking, he led her to the wall, just touching her nose to it. He placed her hands against the wall, and she knew without words not to move a muscle. He left her only briefly. She felt the corset around her seconds later. He seemed to enjoy slowly, deliberately fastening each individual buckle.

The beautiful piece of lingerie had been designed especially for her, but until today, she had only seen it. He has kept it on a sewing mannequin, waiting for the day she earned it. She had seen it every time they had been together, and it made her absolutely desperate to earn it. The black shimmering leather was covered in red lace, and trimmed around the bust, and along the bottom in silver. As she looked down at it, she realized that is was not trimmed in silver metal, it was trimmed in actual silver. As he finished the buckles, he gently grasps the back of her neck, and leads her to the mirror. She is amazed at how the piece hugs, and accentuates her curves. It sits just under her breasts, lifting them, with a hint of nipple visible. The curve of her sides are hugged by the tight material, and it is clear that he sees, and approves. His hands trace her curves, as he turns her, showing the back. which rests seductively halfway down her ass. It simultaneously showed her amazing ass, while leaving just a touch to the imagination. The front stopped just below the curve of her hips, leaving her deliciously exposed. He could not have designed a more perfect piece.

As she admired the stunning lingerie, he gently snapped something to her collar. She looked, to find a long, black leash wrapped in his hand. He handed her a sheer, lacy thong, and led her to the door.

"Put them on. we have plans."

As she slid them over her hips, she could only marvel at how he could toe the line between her being exposed, and covering just enough to not be concerned. He walked her to the car, holding the leash, of course, then deposited her in the front seat. As he drove, he casually stroked the back of her neck, causing her to relax to the point of her head falling to her chest. Without warning, he changed gears, and Chloe found her head pulled into his lap by a handful of hair. She quickly undid his belt, and tore his pants open, as he shoved her mouth onto him. She gagged repeatedly, as his cock slid deep into her throat. He used his hand in her hair to pump her head, ravaging her unprepared throat with each stroke.

She felt the car slow, then stop, and he seemed unconcerned as he spoke.

"Hey, Marcus.. Just stopped in to get some paperwork. I didn't want to leave my pet at home. You know how messy these bitches can be." He pulled her head back, forcing her to look up as she sucked. In the same motion, he pushed her balls-deep onto him, forcing out a lusty gag.

"Come on, say hi to Marcus, pet!" She managed a wave, as she gagged deeper. As he pulled away into the parking structure, she could just hear Marcus mumble "lucky guy..". As he got her out of the car, she only just began to catch her breath. He stood in front of her, and guided her to her hands and knees. He ran the leash through the back of the thong, and gave a firm tug. The panties were pulled tight against her, and he began to walk. She quickly crawled to catch up, and managed to put herself closely behind him, earning a touch of slack on the leash. She thanked her lucky stars that the office was deserted, as she crawled next to him. when they arrived at his office, he deposited her on her knees next to him, as he sat in the big, comfortable leather chair.

"You don't need to worry, pet. I only answer to one person here. No one else would dare say anything. "

"While we are here, you will not speak, unless I tell you to. You will not move until I move you. If I say something, you will crawl, and find it for me."

Chloe simply nodded, and waited. After a minute or two, he smacked her hard on the ass, and said "coffee. NOW." She crawled quickly from the office, and rushed to the break room she had seen on the way in. She brewed the coffee, poured him a cup, and turned to leave, coffee in one hand, and cream and sugar in the other. As the door swung closed behind her, she struggled to crawl down the hall without spilling. Halfway down the hall, she heard the voice of a man coming from behind her as he talked on his cell. She scampered quickly down the hall, and into the office. As she handed him the coffee, he notices the concern on her face as she pointed towards the open door. He looked out the door, then quickly pulled her under the desk in front of him,leaving her facing away from him. He whispered quietly to her, as he slid into his chair. "DO. NOT. MOVE."

She could see the man's shoes as he entered the office, making small talk about a quick meeting, before leaving suddenly with a promise to be right back. She heard his belt buckle, then he grabbed her hips, lifting her into the air. He slipped a finger inside her panties, and pulled them to the side, as he lowered her onto his cock. As her head was still under the desk, she saw the man's shoes reenter the office, and sit directly in front of her, as she started slowly grinding on him. He spoke with the other man as if nothing was happening, as he ran his finger gently over the entrance to her tight little ass. She fought to suppress a squeal, somehow remaining silent when the finger slid inside her. He pumped the finger slowly deeper, as he spoke, his cock filling her at the same time. She bit the webbing between her index finger and thumb, fighting for self control.

Finally, the other man stood, and left the office. He had barely closed the door, when a lusty squeak escaped Chloe's lips. He lowered her back to the floor, and slid out of her dripping pussy, as he pulled the finger from her throbbing ass, only to replace it with his cock moments later. She fingered herself furiously, as he filled her previously virgin ass. She could feel him throbbing deep inside her with each stroke. The pain she felt with each stroke was... intoxicating. She felt him stiffen even harder inside her, as his strokes became quicker, and less gentle. He grabbed her hair, and slammed himself into her deeply, and she found herself driving herself backwards with each stroke, adding to the force. As she felt him tense, she sensed his cum filling her tight little ass. There would be no permission this time. It was simply too late. Her back arched, and she came with reckless abandon all over him, as he continued to thrust into her. Each stroke seemed to strengthen her orgasm, as his seed dripped out of her. He stood and left, presumably to clean himself up. She, on the other hand, seemed unable to move. She was face down on the floor, her face locked with her jaw open wide. She only shivered slightly, as tremors passed through her body. She remained there, until he grabbed the leash, and led her from the office. She crawled beside him, with her legs feeling like jelly under her. She could feel his cum running down the inside of her thigh, but literally could not care less.

Chloe spent the entire ride licking, sucking, and caressing his manhood, savoring the taste of her that still lingered there. As he pulled into the drive, he did not come get her, as expected. he simply climbed out of the car, pulling the leash behind him. She scrambled over the gear shift, fighting to keep up. He walked to the front of the car, and used the leash to pull her onto the hood. With a firm tug, he tore her panties away. He stood behind her, and silently slid himself into her once again. He used the leash to hold her in place, as he pounded her body mercilessly into the hood of the car. It was then that she realized where she stood. Of all the toys he owned, she would always be his favorite.

msa6572
msa6572
49 Followers