Chloe's Game Ch. 05

Story Info
Chloe fucks up, royally.
1.6k words
4.18
6k
2
4

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msa6572
msa6572
49 Followers

Chloe stepped out of his car, and after kissing him goodnight, climbed into her own. She fought to find the right word for how she felt, and settled on a combination of "devastatingly exhausted", and "borderline heavenly". She pulled into her drive, and without even undressing, collapsed on her bed. When she awoke, she had to check the time on her clock against that of her phone. Had she really slept 14 hours?

Needing to replenish her strength, she ate a hearty breakfast, then slid into a scalding bath. her sore muscles almost instantly gave way, as she melted into the water. She finished drying herself, and slid into yoga pants. She had barely pulled her top over her wet hair, when the text came through.

"3 PM. Let yourself in."

Chloe glanced at the clock again. Damn! She only had 45 minutes to get ready! She pulled up to his house, with almost no time to spare. It had been a test, getting her hair and makeup perfect, getting dressed, and getting here in time, but once again, she prevailed. Chloe stepped through the door, and waited for him to appear. The house was filled with silence. She took a chance, and wandered from room to room, looking for any sign of him, checking everywhere, but finding nothing, but one locked door. . Finally, she returned to the door to wait, only to find him waiting there for her. That is when his rules rushed into her memory. she ran to him, and slid to a stop on her knees, her hands on her thighs. She wanted to look up at him, to judge his mood, but knew better. It did not take long for her to get her answer.

He curled his fingers slowly into her long hair, and closed them, gently lifting her to her feet. he gently ran his fingers from her ear, down her jawline, and onto her neck. Suddenly, she found herself propelled against the wall, his hand closing around her neck.

"Clearly, somebody needs to learn her rules all over again.."

Her face reddened, as he held her against the wall.

"Your body... belongs to me."

He stepped closer to her., tightening his grip on her throat.

"You move... when I tell you to. Where I tell you to. HOW I tell you to. And not UNTIL I tell you to."

Her lungs burned, as he touched his forehead to hers, staring into her eyes.

"You breathe when I tell you to."

She whimpered softly, desperate for air. Her knees buckled briefly, but he only held her tighter.

"You speak when I tell you to speak.. And did I tell you to move?"

She locked her knees again, and lowered her eyes to the floor. Finally, he let go of her neck. Everything inside her wanted to suck in that first precious breath, but she resisted. She stood completely still, and waited.

"You may breathe."

Air rushed into her lungs, and she realized how close she had been to passing out. Stars flew across her eyes, but she managed to stay on her feet. He snatched a handful of hair once again, and led her down the long hallway, to the locked door. As it opened, she stepped into absolute darkness. He pushed her to the center of the room, and pushed her to her knees. Her arms were lifted over her head, and she felt shackles close across her wrists. He turned the lights on, and she saw her future. Chloe discovered that she was too terrified to move, to even turn her head. She was not afraid of him. She knew he would stop, if she asked. She was afraid, because she knew she deserved her punishment, and that she would not stop it, until he forgave her.

In front of her, was a wooden rack, with several slots. Each slot held a different item, and each item had a different color tassle at the end. In the first slot was a long slender piece of metal, which looked a lot like a car antenna, with a black tassle on the end. Next to it, was what appeared to be a leather strap, which was shredded at one end into about 30 long thin strips, and had a red tassle at the other. The next item was a long, white wire, which appeared to be attached to electrical probes. On the probes were white tassles. In the last spot, was a large wooden paddle, with about twenty small holes drilled into it. on the handle of the paddle were long, blue tassels.

He stood in front of her, and smacked her in the face with his stiff cock. She knew better than to move. He started speaking, as he continued blasting his cock against her face.

"I don't understand you. You have been such a good girl. But as soon as I treat you to a night out, give you something nice, you just assume you can do as you please? It's almost like you either forgot everything I taught you, or maybe.. maybe you wanted this.. "She stared at him as he spoke, but quickly realized her mistake. He stopped what he was doing, and smeared a drop of precum into her eye, forcing her to keep it shut. He repeated this with her other eye.

"See? Clearly, either you forgot, or you are daring me.. Rule 3. You will look at the floor, until I tell you otherwise. I think it's time I teach you the rules again. But this time, I'm going to make damned sure you remember. Pick a tassel color, for your lesson." Her mind pictured the different colors on the various instruments, and she pointed without speaking to the right hand side of the rack, where the paddle with the blue tassles hung.

Chloe felt a small padded bench be placed directly in front of her. She did not understand why, until the chains around her wrist suddenly moved, pulling her forward. She was now bent over the bench, with her hands extended in front of her. He placed a ball gag in her mouth, and slipped a small rubber ball into her hand.

"Since I know you won't say the words to stop me, I decided to change things up. If you want me to stop, if it gets to be too much, just drop the ball." She was unprepared, as the paddle came down on her ass. The little holes allowed the device to move quicker. She learned that immediately. The skin on her ass quivered, as the pain shot up her spine. She received three more in quick succession, effectively lighting her ass on fire. Chloe squirmed with the first two swats, but could not contain herself beyond that. the third and fourth swats brought screeching howls through the ball gag. He suddenly knelt behind her, pulling her hair painfully. Although he knew that hurt, he also knew her, and how much it turned her on. She felt her slit instantly become wet, as he held her hair in one hand, and thrashed her ass with the paddle in the other. Her head snapped back, and her pained screams were soon followed closely by sexy moans.

He knelt behind her silently, but she had no idea this had happened, until he slid his cock into her without warning. She was completely unable to move, and it took every ounce of her self control to hold onto the little rubber ball. He seemed like a true master at overwhelming her senses, pulling her hair, while simultaneously fucking her, and driving the paddle into her swollen ass. He had stripped her of the last drop of control she retained. She was now his, officially, to use as he saw fit, when he saw fit. She had been acting entitled due to his tender side. She realized now that it was not to be expected, it was a reward for obeying him. She also knew that it was not a mistake she was likely to repeat..

"So, my willful little whore.. Did you get a little comfortable?" His cock was driving into her now.. slamming into her cervix with each stroke. It was an absolutely delicious sensation. He made sure to remind her that she was not here for fun, as the paddle again came down on her ass, which was bright red. Chloe loved the mix of pleasure and pain. She normally could count on a slow build to orgasm, but her body surprised her this time, as the sensation came tearing into her without warning. She started squirming, and he felt her pussy tighten around him. "Oh hell no. WHO THE FUCK TOLD YOU YOU COULD CUM?" he swung the paddle four more times, absolutely devastating her poor ass. She screamed with each swat, and tears streamed down her face, but she never let go of the ball. He pressed the paddle firmly against her, as he released the clasp on the ball gag. She started quietly sobbing, as he spoke again. "It's time. time for you to learn to behave. from now on, you count each stroke." He pulled the paddle from her ass, and she sensed what was coming. She dropped the ball, and it fell to the floor loudly.

He unhooked her hands, and helped her to her feet. Chloe was unable to stand, as the muscles in her ass refused to work. He simply held her, holding her close to him, as she whispered through her tears, "Never again.."

He hugged her gently, "Ok, angel, I'll never do that again.."

Chloe looked up at him, and smiled as she wiped her eyes. "No, Daddy, I'll never disobey your rules again.."

msa6572
msa6572
49 Followers