Chloe's Game Ch. 06

Story Info
Chloe gets a surprise.
1.6k words
4.5
5.6k
2
1

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msa6572
msa6572
49 Followers

He held Chloe there for several minutes, as her tears ran down his chest. He sat there quietly, stroking her hair, and rocked her gently as she calmed herself. When her breathing had returned to normal, she slid gently from his lap, putting her face on the floor, and her blood red ass in the air, signaling to him silently that she was ready for whatever he had in mind.

Once again, he surprised her by scooping her up into his arms, and carrying her to the bed. He placed her gently on the silky sheets, and softly rubbed aloe into her blood red ass. The cool gel seeped into her skin, instantly relieving the burning.

"My angel. Why didn't you stop me sooner? I was silently begging you to drop the ball." He caressed her back, as she sunk into the soft bedding. Chloe whispered her reply, and it broke his heart.

"I had already broken your rule once. i didn't want to 'drop the ball' again. Plus, I wanted it. Secretly, I wished in that moment that I could pick it back up. I never want to disappoint you, Daddy."

He pulled a soft, silky skirt out of the closet, and slid it over her hips. She appreciated his attention to detail, as she probably would not be able to stand anything rougher against her tush. As he buttoned her blouse, he gently kissed her lips, and caressed her side with his fingertips.

"You stopping me is not disappointing me. It is you trusting me enough to stop. Forge the rules for a minute. Please promise me that you will always respect yourself enough to stop things, if you are not happy. " Chloe hugged him, pulling him into her soul, as she nodded, and promised him that she always would.

He guided her to the front door, but when he opened it, she stood firm, silently telling him that she did not want to stop. Unfortunately for her, he knew how she was feeling at that moment, and it only took a firm swat to her swollen ass to get her moving.

Chloe rode home, and each minute bump reminded her of her mistake. Fire shot up from the carseat, and through her body each time she moved. She made it home, although the drive took longer than normal, as she painstakingly avoided anything resembling a bump. She slid out of her clothes, and spent the next twenty minutes in a boiling hot shower. The heat from the water soaked into her sore muscles, and somehow eased the burning in her ass. She stepped from the tub, and stepped into her robe, Drifting dreamily into the kitchen just in time to hear it.

BLING

She scooped up the phone, and read the text without even looking at the sender. She knew it was him.

"I want you to relax. stretch out. Your hands belong to me. They will do exactly as I tell them to. All you have to do is sit back, read, and enjoy. I want you to picture that these are not your fingers. they are my fingers. You are not touching yourself. What you feel is me touching you.

I want you to take your index finger, and middle finger of your right hand. GENTLY place them between your ear, and your temple, touching yourself only with the pads of your fingers. Slowly, and gently, run your fingers down your jawline, to the corner of your jaw. I want you to slowly curl your fingers, as you move them, until as you reach the corner of your jaw, you are only using your fingertips..

As you continue running your fingers super gently toward the point of your chin, continue curling your fingers, running the top of your fingernails down your jaw, and down your neck to your collarbone. softly, slowly, gently, run your fingers up your collarbone, to your shoulder. Feel my love for you, my desire seeping from those fingers into you. The fingers are not just touching you. they are painfully slow, teasing you. They are exploring every millimeter of flesh as they move, making a map of your beauty.

The fingers glide softly down your shoulder, tracing the curve of your side, as they drift slowly down your side, to your hip. Put them flat against your skin, tracing them slowly back up from the point of your hip, over the side of your stomach. They are gently tracing the ridges as they glide over each separate rib. The hand cups, as it moves back down your collarbone, taking your right breast into it.. holding it gently, as the thumb brushes over your nipple. Your left hand follows the same path from your shoulder down your side, as your right softly kneads your breast.

When your left hand reaches your hip, the tips of the fingers trace the line where your leg meets your hip, sliding gently into your panties. The pads of those fingers brush lightly across the small patch of hair, raising every nerve ending. The index finger runs super softly, and extremely slowly over the lips of your pussy from top to bottom. It never threatens to enter you.. just gently brushing the surface, as it glides from top to bottom, then bottom to top. It continues to roam gently, as your right thumb, and forefinger close around your nipple. gently squeezing.

You hear your words, as you speak. But what comes out hits your ears as my voice. You whisper "you are so beautiful." I mean it. say the words out loud. Your right hand drifts aimlessly across your body, seeking ever place on your body that makes you feel good. Your left finger, that has been tracing your tender lips, now flicks itself gently over your clit, as your body starts to squirm. The finger moves in a slow circle, building the tension in you. As you feel it building inside you, the finger joins with your middle finger, as they slide inside you, being replaced by your thumb on your clit. The motion as they slide into you is deliberately slow.. probing.. as if they are soaking in the excitement you feel. Your body is writing across the bed now, whimpering the name of the man you crave. The probing fingers, and the hand roaming your body are too much for you to resist, and it is only a matter of time before the ecstasy washes over you. Your body tenses, as wave after wave of happiness crash through you. As you settle to the bed again, you once again hear your words, but my voice, as I whisper through your lips.. 'I love you..' "

She followed his instructions to the letter. She lost control of her hands. It was as if he really did replace them with his. When he told her to speak, she knew her lips were moving, but her mind told her that it was his voice. As her third orgasm crashed through her body, she whispered the words he commanded over and over. His voice rang in her ears, as she spasmed on the bed. "I love you, Chloe. I love you. I love you." It was amazing that she truly did hear his voice. As she settled back to Earth, her mind shut off briefly. She felt his fingers caress her hair, and it felt heavenly. Suddenly, she realized that she really did feel his fingers! She spun around, to see him smiling at her lovingly.

"What? When did you get here?" He told her that he had arrived as she stepped into her shower, hiding in the spare bedroom of the house. "I don't understand. I thought we only played at the apartment?" He had rented the apartment specifically for their rendezvous. He was determined to not have the neighbors know anything about their private moments.

"Chloe, you are my wife. We may have our exciting kinky moments in the playpad, but nothing says I can't spoil my wife in my own home." He took her hand, and kissed it gently. "I love you, angel. Just because I have my rules over there does not mean I don't always respect your boundaries, your desires, and your comfort. I wanted to talk to you away from those rules, to tell you that I am so very proud of you as my wife. Both for who you are every single day, and for this morning. When you dropped that ball, and trusted me not to be angry, it meant so much. You do realize that was the first time you ever stopped our games, for any reason?"

Chloe beamed, and truly savored that moment. She had asked for the punishment before she ever left that day. He had obliged her wish, as usual, and had carefully toed the line by pushing her to extend her boundaries, and also forcing her to stop. He knew that the question had lingered in her mind. After all, how could she know that he would stop, if she had never stopped him? She settled into his arms, as he tenderly made love to her, savoring his wife just as much as he did when she was his toy at the apartment.

The couple spent the next few hours drifting around the house, cleaning up, and talking in between tender touches. She watched, as he settled onto the couch, and peacefully drifted off to sleep. She let him sleep, as she got herself presentable, leaving him a note on the table, before leaving the house.

"Don't forget to put away your toy. I'm sure it is missing you already. Love, Chloe."

She quietly shut the door behind her, and drove to the apartment, comfortable in her belief that he would not be far behind her. As he climbed the stairs to the apartment, She shed her blouse, leaving it on the first stair. Not far above it, she left her silky skirt laying for him. By the time she entered the apartment, it was a simple matter of kneeling, and waiting for him.

msa6572
msa6572
49 Followers