Chloe's Game Ch. 07

Story Info
Chloe's resolve is tested.
1k words
4.44
4.7k
1
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msa6572
msa6572
49 Followers

Chloe waited patiently, her ass in the air, until finally she heard his footsteps on the stairs. A chill ran down her spine, and it was all she could do to stifle an excited whimper. As his keys hit the lock, she heard him speaking to someone. Assuming that he was on his phone, she didn't give it another thought, until she heard a man's voice reply. She scurried behind the door, still in her Master's favorite position.

As he stepped in, he glanced down at her, and smiled. It was as if he could feel both her trepidation at the sound of this stranger, and also feel her overwhelming desire to please him. He knew that the first emotion guided her behind the door, while the second kept her at his beck and call. He guided his guest to the living room, mercifully letting the door block her from view.

As they continued to chat, she heard him pause, then raise his voice slightly. "Chloe, angel, be an angel, and bring us two bourbons. Her eyes instantly widened. Her clothes were still on the stairs outside! This was clearly a test... but could she let her fear die, and do as she was told? She managed to slink unseen to the bar, and poured the drinks, with no ice, as he liked them. She summoned her courage, and forced her shaking legs to carry her towards his voice. As she rounded the corner, she could not keep her eyes from rolling. Of course he was prepared. He always was. In front of her, on the coat hook was a tiny black dress. She pulled it over her head quickly, noticing that it left most of her ass exposed. But, she assumed, for a first meeting, it was better than nude. She strode confidently into the room, Handing her master his drink first. She made it a point to bend over, giving his guest a view to remember. As she handed this man his drink, she was actually proud of his attempt to not look down her dress at her ample tits. Of course, he failed, but he did try. She smiled broadly at him, as his face reddened. My GOD, he was handsome! Clearly, her master knew what she liked.

Suddenly, her Master stood, and excused himself for the restroom, but as he passed, he put his hand on her neck, lowering her to her knees in front of the stranger. Her cheeks reddened, as she struggled to keep her eyes on the floor, and away from the growing bulge in his pants. She jumped, as his hand touched her face, brushing her hair from her eyes. She suddenly noticed the wetness between her legs. She wanted him in the worst way, but knew better than to act without permission. After what felt like an hour, her master returned, and looked at the stranger.

"Did she behave?"

The man chuckled.

"Other than one tiny whimper, she never moved, or said a word."

Master lifted her to her feet, and kissed her deeply. "good girl." slid from his lips, and he guided her to the dining room table. She started to sit, but he quickly corrected her, pulling her to her feet, and bending her over the table. She felt her dress slide up her back, and her master's feet push her legs apart.

She looked into Master's eyes, as he took the seat across from her. His stare instantly told her that he meant business. "If I see you cum without permission, I will make you regret it." She nodded a silent agreement, just as a warm tongue brushed her tender pussy.

This stunning man was clearly delighting in her torment, as he slowly drifted his fingers and tongue along her dripping lips, across her clit, and back down. She felt her hips moving against her will, as his tongue slid up, flicking against her tight little ass. In the same motion, he glided his slick finger up to her clit, then back down, pressing ALMOST hard enough to slide it inside her, as his tongue entered her waiting ass. She failed to stifle the moan, and looked up to her Master, silently pleading, as she knew what was coming.

He simply shook his head. "No No No, not even close yet." The man pressed firmly, as his finger suddenly became two fingers, and slid slowly inside her. She closed her eyes, and threw her head back, as she struggled to contain herself. Her full, red lips were locked in an "O", as his fingers and tongue filled her. She was so lost in the moment, that she did not even register the swollen cock that slid into her mouth, she simply swallowed it whole, and bobbed her head furiously. This delicious torture continued for some time, until she felt her Master's cock stiffen in her mouth. Her eyes popped open wide, as she realized what was about to happen. She had never tasted his cum, without having an instant orgasm herself.

"Fuck please Daddy, I need to cum!" She pulled her arms beneath her, twisting her nipples in a last ditch effort to restrain herself. Master lifter her head, forcing her to make eye contact. "Are you my good little slut?"

"Fuck yes, Daddy, Im your perfect little slut. Please..."

He slammed his dick deeper into her throat, holding it there for an eternity, before pulling out. Her chest heaved, as she gasped for air.

"You want to cum? Tell me I own you. Forever. No matter what I ask for."

Her pussy spasmed, and her back arched, as she fought to hold off the impending orgasm.

"Oh, Daddy, You own all of me. I'll do anything you ask. Forever. Please... GOD..."

He lowered himself to look straight in her eyes, just as the stranger slipped a third finger into her, pumping deep inside her

"Cum for me, Chloe, Cum hard..."

She screamed, as her defenses fell. She heard herself gush all over the floor, but it barely registered as her body bucked, and thrashed.

As she lay on the table, the stranger kissed her gently, before turning to leave. As he exited the front door, she heard him quietly ask...

"Can... I see her again?"

"Oh, most definitely. But next time, we trade..."

Chloe smiled, as she waited for him to give her permission to move.

msa6572
msa6572
49 Followers