Chloe's Game Ch. 08

Story Info
Good girl? Bad girl? Who did she want to be?
862 words
4.25
4k
00

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msa6572
msa6572
49 Followers

Chloe sank back onto the table, her body having gone completely limp. She was not sure she had ever cum as hard as she just did. Her right hand drifted between her legs, and she felt her swollen, throbbing lips. She was so sensitive, that she was instantly on the verge of another orgasm, so she quickly stopped. She closed her eyes, ad moaned softly as the mental image of herself cumming with his cock in her throat filled her imagination.

With a start, her eyes shot open, as she realized what was missing. In her desperation to fight off her orgasm, she never noticed that he had not cum in her mouth. While he hadn't mentioned it, she had promised to be his perfect little girl, and that was one promise she intended to keep. Chloe slid silently to the floor, and crawled under the table, as her master sat back in his chair. Using her lips, she lifted his still- swollen cock into the air, and sensually kissed the tip before swallowing him whole. As she swallowed him, she gently cupped his balls, and felt them immediately tense. She knew that it would not be long, so when he encouraged her to come up for air, she simply swallowed, pulling him deeper into her throat, and fought the need to gag. She only managed to gag once, before she felt his back arch, and he bellowed at the top of his lungs. Immediately, his delicious warmth slid down her throat, as his cock spasmed. He physically pulled her head up, allowing her to gasp for air. He looked into her eyes, and almost purred "I knew you weren't done yet, and I love how you know what I like." She smiled up at him, as she swallowed again, and he led her gently to the couch, and encouraged her to pick a movie for the night. She settled into his lap, and clicked on the first title that caught her eye, as she was much more interested in sinking into his chest.

About halfway through the movie, she turned around, to find him fast asleep. as she started to slink off of his lap, he simply wrapped his hands around her waist, and shook his head "No". It was not long before she herself woke up, but only long enough to feel him carrying her to the bed. She was back asleep before he even pulled the covers up over her. Chloe woke in the morning, and started to stretch, before her brain realized that something was strange. She barely had a moment to notice that her ass was in the air, before she felt his tongue gently glide over her tight little hole. She must have still been sensitive from the night before, because almost instantly, she felt her pussy moisten, and her hips start to squirm.

He slid his hands between her legs, lifting her slightly into the air, before driving his warm tongue deep into her ass. She had no warning, no chance to prepare. The orgasm hit her like a run-away train. all she could do was grab the spindle on the headboard, and scream. Her body took on a will of its own. her back and hips were bucking uncontrollably, and her legs wrapped around his head, and he mercilessly tongue-fucked her. Eventually, she collapsed on the bed in a whimpering heap, and he simply laughed, as he stood. She realized that one of the sexiest things about him was that she never knew what to expect. Would he be loving and gentle, or hate-fuck her for no reason? She knew what he preferred, and to be honest, she wanted the same thing.

She turned on her best mean-girl voice. "poor widdle guy. Cant be mean to me when I'm a good girl, huh?" She reached out, and patted his cheek (ALMOST gently), and swayed her ass seductively, as she strutted to the kitchen. She didn't even have a chance to react, as his hand closed on her hair, and slammed her into the foot board. She found herself instantly bent over, and unable to move. He reached into the drawer, removing a somewhat large vibrator. With a single motion, he gripped her hair JUST hard enough to make her cry out. When she opened her mouth, she felt the toy slide in her throat. Having been caught unprepared, she gagged almost immediately, and he pulled the toy out, admiring her drool all over it for a moment, before unceremoniously slipping it 3/4 of the way into her ass. The moisture provided a small amount of lubricant, but the toy was now firmly entrenched inside her.

She knew better than to cry out, but did let a slight whimper escape, as he snapped a leash onto her collar, and led her to the door. The whimper came as he led her past the full-length mirror, and she saw herself totally nude, with a rather large toy sticking out of her ass, collared and leashed, and following him towards the door. She knew she would follow him, but what did he have in store for her?

msa6572
msa6572
49 Followers