Chloe's Internship Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mchucha
mchucha
439 Followers

Arthur looked despondent thinking about it, and Chloe felt down about disappointing him. The way he had just called her a slut rolled by her unnoticed, as focused as she was on actually playing the part.

"Oh, Arthur, I am so so sorry, I hope I can make it up to you," she pouted. She had slut momentum and the flirt was flowing. She was pleased to see him smile.

They went through the photo session quickly and Chloe went through her poses with gusto. A dozen pictures in, she started stripping, and Arthur didn't stop her. First she wiggled out of the little shorts, then she slowly unbuttoned the shirt. She got down on hands and knees and spread her cheeks, this time sliding a finger in back door, then two, and pumping slowly as she looked over her shoulder at the camera. Arthur had already had some intense pictures, strangers had pictures, and she was starting to like being filled up in back. More than anything, though, she liked getting crazy kinky.

Arthur stirred, "Beautiful, dear, very beautiful." The way she was looking at him, he had to take action. He'd be damned if his antique cock didn't tick right here and now, "Now, stand up."

As she stood, he groaned his way down to the ground, old joints popping like fire crackers. Chloe jumped forward to help him down.

"Thank you, my dear angel." The old Greek lay flat on his back and sighed as he came to rest. He lay recovering for a second before unzipping and pulled out his wrinkled hard-on, "Now please, sit on it."

The sight of the old Greek lying on the floor with his dick sticking up like a flag pole was pretty funny, but it was never a good idea to laugh at a dick. Besides, it was a pretty respectable looking dick as far as they went. She stepped over and straddled him. Looking the old man in the eye, she squatted low, guiding his dick to her ass. But she was too tight and dry. With one hand, she stroked his cock under her to keep him hard as she transferred some juice from her now constantly wet pussy to her asshole. After a minute, she had three fingers in, and she made another try for the insertion.

The dick in her ass felt big, bigger than it would have in her pussy. She thought back to Sanjay and Jeff. Generally, it kind of hurt at first, but after a while a cock in her pooper felt pretty good. If she had to pick, she would take a dick up the ass sooner than down her throat. Although deepthroating was okay, too. She noticed she had a finger in her mouth thinking about it. It was kind of nice feeling something between her lips. Her other hand played with her tits thinking about having a fat warm cock sliding in and out of her throat like it was a pussy.

Her clit chains dangling onto Arthur's stomach as she slid up and down his shaft was overtaking her focus. It was like her pussy was getting these little shocks at each contact. Arthur wasn't complaining either. He had his hands over his chest and his eyes closed, relishing every second. From Chloe's vantage point, he looked like a corpse in a casket, his throbbing dick the only thing convincing her that he wasn't dead.

He also had some respectable self control, "Stop now, help me up."

Chloe complied, wondering what he was up to, "Now, kneel."

Of course, the facial. She knelt between his legs as he stroked for half a minute, finally letting out a single burst that hit her just under her right eye and oozed down off her cheek, onto her tit. Arthur was beaming, "Dear heavenly father, I haven't shot a wad like a cannon in twenty years. You bring the best out of me!"

Chloe smiled back, proud at the compliment, and let him help her up. "Now, my dear Angel, go ahead and take your shoes off while I get myself cleaned up and get you your clothes."

It didn't escape her that she was the one with jizz on her face, and she laughed to herself about it. In Arthur's view, the semen was an accessory, not a mess.

She never thought fucking an old man could make her feel good, but seeing how happy she had made the old man reminded her about why she was doing this, and why she had given a strip show on the bus. What she was doing was more than just fucking around. It was sharing something beautiful. She was donating confidence by sharing her magnificent body. There had to be something in all this she could deduct from her taxes.

Arthur came back with a bundle of white and red. She was already standing on the dressing platform in the posture forced on her by her silver jewelry, a constant reminder that she was a tool for fucking and showing off. First he had her put on a new pair of shorts. This time they were white with a red border, made of spandex and possibly some other synthetic material. He drew them up her legs and squeezed them over her butt cheeks. They were tiny! The shorts couldn't be covering half of her ass and they rode between her cheeks, molding themselves to her flesh. In front, they rode very low and a there was V shaped notch cut right above her pussy. Her little blond tuft of pubic hair rode high above the small garment, and if she pulled the shorts down even slightly her clit would pop right out. The white material molded itself to her vulva, giving her a mean camel toe and showing the impression of the clit chains clearly. Her pussy lips, wrapped in the stretchy fabric, pressed down to either side of a very wide brass zipper that ran from the point of the notch to the back of the shorts. The zipper could be undone completely from front to back, allowing complete access without taking the shorts off.

Arthur then brought out a tube of red lipstick and applied a generous coat to each nipple, then her lips. The next piece consisted of white, inch wide straps made out of thick seatbelt material. Arthur fastened them to the back of the shorts under her back chain. The straps were joined together in a Y in the middle of her back like regular suspenders, and then separated as they went over her shoulders. He passed each one over a nipple and brought it down to join the front of her shorts, pulling them up more tightly. Chloe realized Arthur had measured very carefully since two small, brass lined holes cut into the suspenders fit exactly over her nipples.

The straps were a little narrower than her painted areolae, which stuck out a slightly on either side. He pulled a couple of complicated looking small brass nubs from his pocket and fitted them over her pierced nipples where they poked through. He fiddled around with them with his agile hands and gave the straps a quick tug, drawing a gasp from the girl. The brass nubs over her fleshy ones, surrounded by white and red substituted the real things with an exaggeration, and they would keep her tits from bouncing free of the skimpy outfit.

With the suspenders fastened, Arthur reached down in front of her shorts and pulled out her clit chains, causing her to press her legs together reflexively. He let the chains drape over the center of the notch in her shorts, pulling her clit up slightly, and he fastened each chain to a small clip sewn into the shorts on either side of her pussy. Looking down between her legs, Chloe could see that her sensitive clit was now stretched up so that the tip just poked out above the shorts, pulled by her chains and pressed tightly to her body by the shorts. There was no way she would be able to ignore the feelings all day. Chloe could already feel her pussy getting extra moist.

Arthur proceeded to the accessories. He buttoned a white collar around her neck that looked like it had been taken from a dress shirt and tied a short red tie under it with the end just reaching the top of her boobs. Matching shirt cuffs went around her wrists and then her ankles. He fixed her hair into a regular braid starting at the top of her head and passing through a white foot long hair tube trimmed in red at each end to match her shorts. A wide red elastic band fastened the braid at the bottom. When he was done, her long, thick blond hair hung up and away from her like a rope on a stick. Arthur liked this style in part because it made her hair a useful handle for fucking, but mainly because it kept her hair, beautiful as it was, from obscuring his clothes.

The last piece were the shoes. Tall, tall shoes. Today they were strappy and red, matching her tie, nipples and lips, and like yesterday, they had six inch heels. They also had massive platforms, pushing her up an extra four inches. The five foot two inch beauty would now be held aloft at six feet even. It would be like being displayed on a stage with each step. She noticed they were heavy as she turned to look in the mirror and looked at Arthur quizzically.

"They are five pounds each. I have been trying to work out how to make you walk better and I think this might do the trick. I expect the added weight will help you learn to sway your hips more with each step."

Chloe turned looking at herself in the mirrors around Arthur's shop. The cum on her face had dried into a line running like a tear from her right eye over her cheek, and there were some drops on the inside of her right tit. She was naked in front from the collar hiding her neck chain to the blond patch of pubic hair and the tip of her blood red clit nestled in the red trim lining the notch in the shorts. The only interruption was the shimmering silver around her waist. She realized the little red tie pointed arrowlike to her pierced clit. In back, the chain running from neck to waist shot out between the Y of the suspenders, which plunged down to the little shorts.

The shorts hugged each cheek like a glove and the brass zipper, fully half an inch wide, emphasized the cleft. She could actually feel the cold metal teeth of the zipper against her inner vulva and asshole. The shorts were no more than two inches top to bottom, with the lower end riding above mid butt and the top an inch below the end of the crack. Since they didn't reach her hips, the suspender straps actually hung suspended away from her her body from butt to shoulders, held out even further than the back chain and adding even more emphasis to the dramatic arch of her back.

Chloe ran her fingers under the red lining at the bottom of the little shorts and smiled at Arthur over her shoulder. His little outfit matched her mood perfectly. "I'm ready for my close up."

Copyright © 2010 mchucha / mamachucha

mchucha
mchucha
439 Followers
12