Chloe's Internship Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mchucha
mchucha
439 Followers

She opened her eyes when she felt the object in front of her vanish. Eventually, she registered that they were in front of a big house and there were a lot of cars around. Steve was looking down at her. She was straddling the bike an inch from naked. Her legs clutching the sides in those big shoes of hers, arms pressed down in front of her pushing her massive tits together with the little lace cover bunched somewhere in between. Her little nipple rings and the chains around her neck, back and waist accenting the shiny chrome of his sweet, sweet steed. She belonged attached to that thing. But she was leaving a wet spot. Steve fished for his voice and mental faculties, lost mostly in lust but also a little bit in indignation.

"Ahum... right... I'm going to need you to go ahead and wipe that seat down when you get off. Hmm...." Steve spaced, checking out the prize on the bike, "Yeah... you're just going to have to go ahead and use your hair."

Chloe was still catching her bearings. What? Oh yes, the big wet spot she'd left. She had already used her hair to dry stuff, but this was kind of different. It would be a shame to waste Arthur's fine work like that, although he had told her to be extra nice to Mr. Aranowsky. She daintily stepped off the bike, steadying herself on the wet back seat. Crazy big shoes without heels were tricky when you'd been cumming straight forever. Trickier. Or fifteen minutes or whatever. Chloe leaned over and looked the man in the eye. His mouth was open and he wasn't looking too focused. She smiled and lowered her tongue to the seat. "Unh unh. If I wanted you to lick it, I would have said so. You're going to dry off my seat, and the only thing I see you can use is that big hair of yours."

Nothing focused Steve's mind like his bike. Chloe realized he wasn't going to relent so she bent over, put her head on the seat and pushed it down with her hands. The spray made he hair stiff and springy, and it wouldn't stay down. The action made the top come away and Steve got to marvel at the teen's jugs swinging under her as she used her hair to scrub. Steve saw her bent over and smiled to himself, the little chains were just dangling there, pointing the way along. He unzipped and rubbed his dick along her pussy. Chloe started. It felt good, but she was still recovering. Was it too soon? More to the point, did she like this guy enough to make it that easy for him.

"Hold on, Mr. Aranowsky," she remembered her manners, "those piercings are still a little sore, so my little kitty is going to have to be off limits for tonight."

Chloe felt his hands tense on her ass cheeks and heard the grunt of frustration. She ignored it and focused on drying the seat. Steve wasn't a man to be denied, especially not after how this chick was leading him on. You did not show up bottomless and nearly topless for a date and then say don't go in my pussy. That was not cool.

"Let's go in, sweety, we have a party to go to." Steve pulled her up by the arm and walked her across the parking lot. What kind of a house had a parking lot? And there sure were a lot of cars. They went up a long flight of marble steps where a pair of large bouncers stepped aside. Kind of stunned and wondering why Mr. Aranowsky was looking so grim walking next to a piece of ass like that.

They walked in onto a foyer elevated above a large recessed ballroom lit up by a chandelier. The place was full of men and women dressed up in formal evening wear. Eyes went up to them and there was a noticeable lull in the noise. A couple of jolly tuxedos walked up to them, "Steve, my man! Damn, did you bring yourself a date."

"I'm a hell of a lucky man to have found her. I found this young lady walking around town. Chloe, meet Abe and Mitchell, they're a couple of business partners down from Seattle. Why don't you turn around and let them see that amazing... erm... what you're wearing."

Chloe noticed Steve's tension was gone. Here was a man who liked being buttered up. She gave her best impression of a shy smile and turned for the gentlemen. Perfect posture forced by Arthur's adornments and tiny steps in a slow little circle. The men admired the lacy white socks ending at the long span of flawless alabaster skin up over all her chains and all the way to where it met her little tit cover. She was keenly aware they were not the only ones observing her show.

The fatter one, Martin, spoke, leered, "Well, Steve, I gotta hand it to you, that's a spectacular young lady you've brought along. I don't suppose you're willing to share some of that good fortune."

Steve laughed. Chloe considered that she had so far been successful in boosting the confidence of every man she'd gong out with in the town of Sweet. "Well, she has been a little difficult... " She wondered if he was actually going to try lending her out and if she'd be on board with it. These guys or the asshole? Tossup.

"How did you get her to get those amazing piercings downstairs? And did I see a red butt plug or was I just hallucinating?

"Ha! She just came that way, I have no idea. Anyway, we need to get some business out of the way, honey would you mind bringing us some drinks. I think martinis would be perfect." He took her little purse and put it in his jacket pocket. Maybe so she could carry the drinks? He patted her ass to move along. He turned to the two men who were awestruck that he was so casually handling this bombshell. Steve was counting on that to put them off balance.

Chloe surveyed the crowd. Conversation had picked up again, but she was still getting looks. Lustful or mean. At least it was mostly men between her and the bar. There were quite a few women, all elegantly dressed and generally not looking pleased with her, but on balance, like everywhere else in this town, there were more guys, and they parted reverently as she made her way down the stairs into the ballroom proper, backing away to get a full view of her up and down. She was so spectacularly incongruous that they figured her for a performer set up by Steve Aranowsky for their enjoyment.

Chloe had only been doing this slut thing for a few days and being surrounded by formal attire made her feel pretty self conscious. She felt herself getting flushed under all the attention. A rosy faced man stepped between her and the bar, "My god, you are a sweet little thing! How the hell did Steve end up with someone like you to bring around to his little party?"

Chloe stopped and watched the man watch her breasts jiggle their way to a stop, thinking how silly he looked being so focused on her breasts. She was liking how everyone in this this town seemed pretty ready to have a good time. Or at least let her have a good time. Except maybe the women on the other side of the floor who looked like they might tear her to pieces. She thought back to her strip tease on the bus, how everyone was happy enjoying the show, and how everyone at the Fat Hound got into her little sex show with Sanjay. Good times. These guys were better dressed, and the place had seemed a bit stuffy at first, but she was warming to it.

She smiled back at Mr. Rosy Cheeks, "Well, I guess Mr. Aranowsky just lucky, because there's no one like me."

*

Copyright © 2010 mchucha / mamachucha

mchucha
mchucha
439 Followers
12