Chloe's Internship Ch. 14

Story Info
Chloe becomes a party favor.
3.8k words
4.55
60.8k
14

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mchucha
mchucha
439 Followers

"And what will you have, sir?" Chloe stood ramrod straight with elbows and shoulders back, holding up a tray up to serve one side of the circle of admirers that had formed around her and having a hard time keeping the ribbon covering her nipples. Most of the women and couples had cleared out, some taking offense at the little slut walking around brazenly with her piercings tinkling, some feeling out of place in conversations increasingly focused on the fine qualities of the busty serving girl with no bottoms.

Chloe had brought drinks back to Steve and his friends to find that a tall, elegant brunette in a pricey black evening gown had joined the group and that Steve's hand was on her waist. Steve had asked Chloe to make herself useful and go around serving drinks, which had been pretty disconcerting. Was this how the man usually treated his dates? What kind of guy takes a girl out, ditches her for someone else and then starts treating her like a waitress? Chloe picked a large number to count down from and reminded herself of her promise to Arthur that she would make sure his friend had a good time. Arthur had made it clear that it was very important that she do so. Chloe was turning to leave when the woman mentioned something to Steve about confidentiality.

"Oh, yes, that's a good point. She hasn't signed an agreement," he had stopped to think for a second, "Martin, do you have those ear plugs on you from your flight? I think we're going to need Chloe to wear them. You see, Chloe, this crowd has come here to talk business and they all have agreements with each other not to spill the beans on any secrets they hear, but you don't. So you're kind of a risk if they're getting drunk and that might make some people uncomfortable. Thanks, Martin."

Steve moved towards her and carefully pushed the ear plugs into her ears, drowning out all the noise. The guys had taken their drinks and the lady reached up to get hers, stopping to casually stroke the bottom of her breast and trace a nipple ring through the thin white lace. Chloe saw her say something to the small group, but she couldn't hear a thing. She saw everyone laugh, looking at her, and their attention turned to something else. Chloe wanted to cry. She had gotten to like all the sexual playing around and being admired, but these guys were acting like she was a joke. She felt like a doormat. And the earplugs felt warm and sticky; Mr. Aranowsky's fat friend had been wearing them for hours and now she was, and they hadn't even been cleaned.

She couldn't hear anything and her eyes were getting blurry with tears of shame. With the tray in her hands and having to keep her arms back for her top to stay on she couldn't even wipe her eyes. Everyone could see the big earplugs sticking out of her earholes. She worked to compose herself, realizing it was kind of ridiculous to be worried about covering her tits when everyone could see her pussy. The brunette noticed she was still standing next to them and brushed her away. Mr. Aranowsky didn't even acknowledge her and kept talking to his friends. Chloe turned and went back to the bar. With the earplugs in she felt isolated in her body and her clit chains were calling her attention even more.

As ordered, she went back to the bar to pick up some drinks. She held up the tray to the bartender and nodded towards her former date; the bartender smiled and loaded her up, copping a feel of naked tit when the tray was full. As she circulated, she noticed that the crowd was increasingly male and increasingly loud. They were getting bold, too.

At first the occasional hands traced her butt or her back chain, then they started touching her boobs, mostly from behind. Chloe didn't do anything. She was lost in herself, seeing men grow loud and feeling the hands and fingers, getting hornier. She relaxed and forgot about Mr. Aranowsky and her earlier humiliation. She moved from group to group asking if anyone wanted drinks, but she had no idea what came out of their mouth. They would smile back at her and say things to each other and laugh. She couldn't hear, but it was clear that the guests were getting louder and drunker and having a good time.

One of the few women upended a tall mojito onto her little top, making the tin lace completely transparent. Someone slid an ice cube between her top, wedging it over her left nipple, doubling her over in shock. But she did not let go of the tray. It was strange having her hands full, not being able to do anything about what anyone did to her. She was powerless among strangers, but she wasn't afraid. She was at their service, but they were the ones who wanted her, and their lust had her very wet.

Her clit chains working like little lures took an oddly long time to get any attention. She moved into one group and a short, fat man, ignored her offer for a drink and let his hands trace down her abdomen to toy with the little chains, making her squirm to keep her legs together. The fat man looked up to his friend and said something that made them all laugh. He slid a finger in her pussy and Chloe almost came, watching them laugh louder. Fat man pulled out and ran his finger over her lips, watching her mouth part to let it in. She sucked on it almost by reflex.

This must have been some kind of signal. The next thing she knew, a pair of hands were kneading her butt cheeks apart, then twisting her butt plug. Chloe wanted to forget about her pussy's soreness. All the sights and touching was getting to her. Fat man moved fingers down to her pussy as her friend played with her plug. She parted her legs, still holding the tray. The ice in her top melted quickly.

She didn't know when or how, but at some point someone took the tray away. She had gotten lower and everyone had gotten taller. Someone pulled her arms up and took her little top and she was on her knees, but all she could think about was her clitty. Her legs spread kneeling and her body lowered so the clit chains dangled on the floor. She moved up and down slowly, feeling the clit chains brush against the floor sending little vibrations up into her body where she craved them. Her lips were occupied sucking a couple of fingers on the fat man's hand. The fat man beamed and looked around at the audience. Chloe was in the center of the room and pretty much everyone was watching the show. Fat man stared up at Mr. Aranowsky, who nodded back. Chloe wasn't noticing anything happening beyond her skin.

Fat man unzipped himself and slid out a hard, fat cock. Chloe didn't register for awhile that she was sucking on something that wasn't a pair of fingers. Her left hand was on her thighs, helping her bob up and down as she wrapped her hand under the fat man's balls. Her whole mind was on her pussy, and her free hand itched to stop being so careful around the still too tender organ. Would she damage her own little clitty if she put her fingers inside her? Just thinking about it was getting her aroused.

Another penis was poking her on the cheek. Frigging herself became a moot point because penis two needed jerking off... but not yet, she moved her free hand off her thigh, forgetting her internal debate. She tensed in an instant orgasm. Fat man was starting to tense up, too. She felt the blood rush into his dick. He pulled out and came. A lot of cum but it just poured out. A hot little river spewed out and down, running down her upturned throat and between her tits, pooling around and under her waist chain. She gobbled the next comer.

Chloe was surrounded by jerkoffs now. Different cocks of different types circled her and she got into a rhythm of sucking and bouncing to keep feeding her clitty the little vibrations it craved. A dick would poke her cheek and she would grab it and stroke it as she finished sucking someone off, then mouth dick would cum, sometimes in her mouth, sometimes on her face, her hair, her tits, she would turn and get a new mouth dick and stroke a new cock. Her arms were getting tired. Then she was on her back, or as on her back as she could get. The back chain made sure only her ass and shoulders were on the ground and her back arched. Her toes in their tall, heelless shoes made a third point of contact. Someone came up and put his dick between her big tits. There was enough cum on her tits to let the guy slide his cock up and down. She had the sense he was a good looking guy, but he had his pants off and she thought he looked kind of funny wearing only the top half of a tuxedo. Maybe he didn't want to get jizz all over his nice pants.

Someone else came down and started kneeling between her legs. She was lucid enough to close her legs and moan him away. She was still too sore for that, and that was pretty much all she was conscious enough to act on. She'd never had a dick between her tits, but she the idea seemed like a good alternative. The man had been pushing her tits together on either side of his penis and she took over. It felt pretty good, especially when he flicked her nipples. Or was it someone else flicking her nipples? She didn't care. It wasn't like having a dick up her pussy, or her ass actually. The ass plug had started vibrating again and Chloe clenched back on it to make it stop. Yeah, weird but that actually felt nice, too. Nicer than the tit fucking, but that was also, ok. Maybe about the same as sucking dick. The guy came. Again, not a squirter. He just dribbled down a stream that went up over her shoulders for a change, instead of down. Painting some cum on her from a different direction.

She felt a hand pull her up. It was Mr. Aranowsky, and she stood on shaky legs. Chloe had forgotten that she couldn't hear. The whole thing had been completely dream like and the entire situation was still feeling distant from regular reality. Steve was thinking the same thing, looking at the naked girl covered head to toe in jizz and silver ornaments, and wobbly on her crazy shoes. He led her up the stairs between rows of clapping guests. The evening had been a success for him. There was nothing like getting a man's dick up to get him to make irrational business decisions, and Steve had worked that angle to cut some very good deals.

They met up with the brunette at the top of the stairs and Steve put his arm around her waist, looking over his shoulder to gesture Chloe to follow along. Chloe followed along in her tall shoes, leaving the party behind. They led her up another flight of stairs, ignoring her until they reached a large bedroom with a massive modern bed and matching furniture. The elegant lady looked her up and down and said something to Steve, who laughed and went over to the wall to flip a switch. The black light came on.

Chloe saw herself in the mirrored wall opposite her. She was criss-crossed in glowing white where all the cum had dried. The woman walked up to her with a big smile and slapped her tit to the left, then her other tit, backhanded. What the fuck? She slipped a finger under her neck chain and dragged her over to the bed, stopping at the foot to meet with Steve. She pulled Chloe down by the neck, pressing up on her belly to make sure she bent over at the waist and put her mouth to Steve's crotch, where Steve was ready with his dick out for Chloe to suck. Chloe knew what was expected and dutifully took the man's dick in her mouth. 
She felt elegant chick walk around behind her by the finger she was tracing over her back. She grabbed the big red bulb and pulled in and out. The cock was starting to vibrate as it came free of her anal grip. Chloe moaned back into Mr. Aranowsky and reached back reflexively for the plug. She didn't want it growing big so she couldn't put it back in. She felt a hand grab her hair and shove her face hard onto the dick. She had deepthroated a couple of times already, so she could handle it, and Mr. Aranowsky wasn't too big. Still, though, she couldn't help coughing around his penis as he slammed down her throat. The lady was spanking her on the ass with the vibrating, growing dick. Chloe felt her slide the dildo over her ass and vibrate it over her clit and chains, teasing her pussy opening. She pressed her legs together. The lady was insistent.

Chloe forced herself off the dick, "Please, not there, it's sore... Please put it back in my butt."

The lady spanked her ass with the big plastic dick and Mr. Aranowsky pulled her back onto his cock. She felt the plug return brusquely into her back hole. Then she was getting tugged by the chain onto the bottom of the bed. The lady was naked and she dragged her between her legs, pulling her into her pussy. Chloe had never licked a pussy before, so she guessed her way around, licking at the strange woman's pussy like a cat. She felt her face get pushed in closer and stuck her tongue in like a little penis, licking around the inside and using her nose to rub at the clit. It was weird being down there, like her face was getting mashed around in her own vagina. She wasn't sure if she liked it or hated it. It was mainly just unusual and mushy. It wasn't like cum. Did cum taste better? She compared the two in her head, thinking about the big bottle on her doorstep that she had chugged down, and the guys she had sucked off. She wasn't sure if she liked the flavor, but she liked the experience of sucking semen better. Wrapping her lips around a man's hot cock... and drinking that bottle of semen had felt kind of... awesome naughty.

Mr. Aranowsky pulled Chloe up towards the headboard and had her kneel next to the lady, who stroked her big tits, smearing around man slime before cleaning her fingers off in Chloe's compliant mouth. They were talking to one another and Chloe had no idea what they were saying. This not being able to hear anything felt crazy. It was like part of her wasn't really there.

Mr. Aranowsky climbed on top of the brunette and executed a vigorous missionary performance. Apparently they wanted her to watch. Chloe felt like she should be jealous of the lady, but then she thought Mr. Aranowsky was a jerk anyway, but more than that she was on the bed as the sex toy, not a woman. Looking down at herself, Chloe got distracted watching the cum paint job on her glowing in the black light. It was like some sort of weird camouflage. Sex camouflage maybe to help her blend into lust crazed wilderness. She giggled at that. Painted up in her true slut colors. Being a toy in this fantasy world meant she had free license to enjoy herself without worrying about the burdens of being a grown up.

The giggle must have reminded Steve that she was there because next thing she knew he was pulling Chloe down by her big tuft of hair, matted by now and mostly stiff. He pulled out of his lady friend and shoved his dick in Chloe's mouth a few times, then back in the woman's pussy, keeping Chloe's head down on the lady's vagina. Chloe figured she was there to help out, so she started licking at the vagina again. This was a hell of a weird date. Who ditches a date for another woman - who isn't even as hot, makes her serve drinks to all his friends with her ears stopped up, makes her walk around naked, makes her give blow jobs to all his friends. Wait, that wasn't entirely true. The being naked was mainly due to Arthur, the cops and her, and the cock sucking had kind of been up to her, too. So maybe it kind of balanced out. She had sucked off every dick in the party, and Steve was only having sex with one woman. Whatever reason he had was his own, and who was she to judge? She smiled. She was the sex toy.

Cock sucking was kind of nice, and pussies were okay, but she could definitely go for the combination of flavors she was getting. She teased her nipples. And being in her first threesome was pretty cool. Man, she really was a slut! Chloe smiled into the two crotches. If only Steve would fuck her, though. She felt a little put out to be sidelined on the actual sex. Maybe Mr. Aranowsky didn't go for butt sex, and she had made clear that her pussy was temporarily out of service.

Mr. Aranowsky interrupted her revery. He was starting to tense up, and apparently he was doing a good job on his lady friend since she was starting to really buck and was gripping him to her tightly with her legs. Then again, she could have been bucking because of what Chloe was doing to her clit. Chloe saw semen start to come out around Mr. Aranowsky's cock as he thrust in and out quickly. She shifted her mouth down to get at his dick sideways from the top, lipping his shaft as he came in and out. He backed out after a moment and the lady's hands pressed her head upside down over her pussy. Chloe sucked eagerly. Yes, semen and pussy juice mixed pretty fucking well. Her tongue explored thoroughly inside, she even reached her fingers in to make sure she scooped up everything.

Mr. Aranowsky took his turn next, pulling her back by the chain off the bed to kneel next to the bed and give his dick a proper polishing. His dick was getting hard again and he took his time thrusting in and out of her throat. Chloe's mouth was tired from all the use she'd given it that evening, sucking off the party and licking the lady's snatch, but she had developed a nice rhythm. She went back to her little bounce to give her pussy some stimulation through the chains and used both hands to play around with the man's dick. Someone should have told her to bring knee pads if she was going to be giving so much head. She'd have to talk to Arthur about getting some in the next outfit he made her. A special cock sucking outfit. What would an ass fucking outfit look like?

Steve must have been thinking about ass fucking, too. He pulled her up by her hair and draped her face down over the bed where the lady was sitting playing with herself watching them. More muff diving for Chloe. Mr. Aranowsky twisted the plug out of her ass and dropped it on the floor. She felt his smaller dick enter the rapidly closing gape. He barely moved. The next thing she felt was his warm semen expanding around in the depths beyond her sphincter. He stayed in for a while, Chloe's ass by now reflexively gripping tightly to his dick shaft. She realized the plug, her "date with Mark", had trained her to massage penis.

Mr. Aranowsky pulled out and pulled her back off the bed by her matted hair to give her his filthy dick. She automatically closed her mouth over it and almost retched at the taste of her own butt, but she sucked dutifully like a good sex toy as he took a seat and relaxed. He collapsed back on the bed and slipped his limp wet dick out. Propped up on his elbows, he slapped the girl gently on the nose with his used rod chuckling at himself.

Chloe looked up at the lady to see her smiling down at her condescendingly and waving next to Mr. Aranowsky. The lady's foot came up to her tit and pushed back, sending Chloe onto her ass. Mr. Aranowsky rolled over to make out with the lady, leaving Chloe on the floor. After a while a large black man came in, picked the sticky sex doll up off the floor and started walking her out.

Chloe remembered about the dildo at the last moment. She had gotten so used to having it fill her up that it took her some time to connect the emptiness in her ass with the fact that it was no longer in her. She tore herself away from the black man and crawled over to the plastic toy. She was dismayed to see that it had gotten quite a bit bigger. Now it was as thick as her ankle!

She stood the vibrating monstrosity up on the floor with her hand and lined it up with her back door, working at relaxing herself. After spending most of the day clenching her asshole, it took some effort to relax so she could get it back inside. She saw the pair on the bed looking back at her and laughing. Chloe thought how pathetic she must look, and the shame aroused her. Fucking herself with a massive plastic dick in front of strange people was just what a sex toy was supposed to do., She slowly lowered herself onto the butt plug. The black man looked stupefied watching the stacked little blond slide the monster inside her.

mchucha
mchucha
439 Followers
12