Chloe's Internship Ch. 15

Story Info
Chloe's gets disciplined by her landlady.
1.4k words
4
42.1k
8
0

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mchucha
mchucha
439 Followers

Chloe curled up in the back of the limo with her head on the seat listening to the vibrations of the road passing underneath. The driver had noticed the ear plugs and pulled them out. She had gotten so used to not hearing anything that she completely forgot she was wearing the filthy plugs. Mr. Aranowsky must have alerted him to her state because he had thoughtfully covered the seat with a tarp before letting her inside.

Chloe realized she must have drifted off when she started at the door opening. Apparently a gentleman, the driver reached in to give her a hand onto her steep shoes as she stumbled out. With a "Good night, ma'am," he got back in and drove off. Chloe realized she had been ready to suck the guy off and was somewhat disappointed that he had just left. She truly was a slut and the thought made her smile.

She realized she had been surrounded by people for hours but that was the first thing anyone had said to her. Or at least anyone had said to her that she had actually heard. As she stumbled near exhaustion to her front door she realized she had given Arthur the key so he could set up her outfit for the next day. But where had he left it? She knew he had told her; why couldn't she remember. Under the doormat, on top of the ledge? She was starting to panic.

How was she going to get inside? Fuck! Should she call someone? One of her coworkers? At least it was warm out. She realized she didn't have her purse either, so no phone. Mr. Aranowsky had put it in his coat pocket when they had pulled up to the party and she had forgotten to ask for it back. She looked across the parking lot at the old lady's place.

Chloe was apprehensive about going to the dark little house. The old lady had been giving Chloe weird looks since she moved in. Weird like disapproving. What would she do if Chloe walked up naked and cum frosted her door in the middle of the night asking for the key?

She didn't really have a choice though. Chloe stood in front of her door looking at the house across the lot, noticing it was starting to rain. She steeled herself. She had to get inside and if the old lady disapproved of her lifestyle, tough, she was paying rent damnit.

She marched across, balancing on her toes with each step surprisingly easily, momentum keeping her level. Just like riding a bicycle. More like riding arousal. With the wind on her bare skin and piercings she felt like every part of her body was being stimulated. It was amazing what she could get used to, but Chloe had always prided herself on her athletic skills. She often surprised people who thought she must be awkward doing anything physical with those mammoth tits of hers.

Here she was handling those big ol' jugs, the nutty shoes, the chains, the piercings, the enforced posture, the big ass ass dildo, with aplomb. Thinking of this accomplishment buoyed her as she walked across the long stretch of pavement. She was a sex toy, she was good at it and she was proud of it. By the time she got to the old woman's door she had just enough rain on her to get the cum slightly moist on her naked body. Shed knocked.

The house was dark, the lady old. Chloe felt kind of sheepish about waking her up and kind of stupid for not being able to find the key. Where the hell could the old man have put it? The rain was starting to fall a bit harder behind her and a cool breeze picked up, getting some of the wetness up under the awning. Would sure suck to get stuck out here all night. For the first time that day, she crossed her arms in front of her. Chloe realized this and it shocked a laugh out of her. After all she had been through that day, the only thing that would get her to cover up was being cold.

Maybe it was the laugh that did it. A light flickered on inside. A very small light that started bobbing and waving along dimly behind the window. Suddenly the reality that she would actually have to talk to the scary crone put a lump in her chest, and the door opened way too quickly.

She was standing in a nightgown in front of her, holding a big lump of wax with a lit wick coming out the top. The two stood looking at each other silently across the dark doorway with the candle underlighting the wrinkled old face. Chloe noticed the wax started to shake slowly, then violently and worried the light would go out but it held.

A hand shot out and grabbed her by the tit so fast Chloe didn't get a chance to scream. Wordlessly and with surprising strength the little old lady dragged her across the porch and shoved her across the railing. Water sliding off the roof fell on her back, uninterrupted by any gutter. A moment later she felt a whack on her ass, and then she remembered to yell out. Feeling the re-hydrated cum slide over her face she thought about what she must look like to the old lady. Glazed like a donut, stark naked, knocking on her door in the middle of the night. This wasn't her fantasy time, this was a real person, an elderly person, and she had inconvenienced her significantly. And she was walking around on the old lady's property looking like a whore. This old lady didn't need that. And wasn't she a whore? Seriously, what else had she done but fuck a bunch of strangers as part of her job. Was she learning anything at the internship? If she did nothing more than have sex, would they fire her?

She started blubbering out apologies, if anything the blows on her butt came harder.

Well, but so what if she was? She was having sex for money, but she was having fun. And other than waking up senior citizens in the middle of the night, where was the harm? She was making people happy. Most people anyway. Every day that week she had gone to work the guys were in a better mood than the day before, and it was all because of her. All because she was making them feel better about themselves. And not just at Softec. What about all those other guys she had sucked off at the party? That was hard work! And those guys had definitely enjoyed a unique experience. She was a fine piece of ass, finer than most, and if she could make a living out of community service based on her ass, why should she look further for a better aspiration?

She smiled thinking the old lady had beat an epiphany into her. She wasn't the girl from last week, in her "professional" skirt and humdrum employment worries. No, she was a queen slut with buns roasting under the hand of her landlady. Wiggling her lightly crusted sticky cheeks to the hits. "I am so sorry, ma'am, and I am very thankful that you have the patience to teach my retched soul some good manners."

The old lady must have tired out. "What I came to ask you ma'am is if I might have the key to my apartment. I am afraid I locked myself out and I would hate to get stuck out in the rain all night."

There was more silence behind her, but no butt slapping. Chloe stayed bent over the railing with her head in the rain. It felt like ages, and she was cold! Her head snapped back suddenly as hands pulled on her messed up mass of hair.

"You get out in twenty four hours, hussy! I don't want to see your sinful hide around this place this time tomorrow night." Chloe looked down at the old lady. So tiny and furious in her night gown, brandishing a key at her like a cross. Chloe did what any nice girl would: she smiled and said thank you, and she turned and sashayed her way off the porch. With a little extra sway in her hips.

She was quite confident she would have a bed tomorrow night. Probably nicer than her own.

Copyright © 2010 mchucha / mamachucha

mchucha
mchucha
439 Followers