Chloe's Internship Ch. 16

Story Info
Shorts plugged tight and ready to go full slut.
5.4k words
4.6
69.2k
14

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mchucha
mchucha
439 Followers

Chloe woke to the familiar angry buzzing. It was Friday morning and she was lying on her stomach on her shitty, thin vinyl mattress. Her boobs bulging out, squashed beneath her, pressing her pierced nipples into her soft tit flesh. It wasn't her favorite position, but with the back chain, lying on her back just wasn't an option. The rain had done some work washing off the mass of jizz she had been coated in at Mr. Aranowsky's party, but it was a partial job and all she could smell was semen. She stretched out her tight muscles, her sticky skin peeling off the mattress in places. After the party yesterday she had been surprised they weren't more sore. Was she constitutionally predisposed to being a fuck toy? She slid her hands under her body, her fingers tickling her skin and breaking the crusty bonds connecting her to her bed. Her whole being felt centered on her constantly stimulated clit and nipples, and even her stuffed ass. She could think no further than bringing herself off. She smiled languidly with fingers from both hands gently exploring her mostly healed and sorely neglected vagina. Oh yes, she was a fuck toy.

She brought her left hand around to pull on the big red ass plug. With the base exposed by just a couple of inches it started to vibrate. Awesome! As tired as she was, she had held the plastic cock mold squeezed tight in her rectum all night. Mark would not be disappointed.

Chloe looked around, consciously realizing there weren't any sheets on her bed, just the cool vinyl of the thin pad. She couldn't tell if anything else was missing because she didn't have anything else to begin with. That would sure make it easier to pack when she had to move out later. Did Arthur take the sheets? The landlady? She rolled herself up onto her butt and hit her alarm clock off, moaning as the weight on the red plug pushed in deeper,. Who woke up at 5:30? And in the summer? She realized she still had the weird, heelless shoes on and bent over to take them off.

The lacy covers were still on them, but they were torn and covered in dried mud and semen. How the hell did so much cum get on them? The splotches of dried jizz on her calves stretched in a continuous coat onto the shoes and lace, all of a piece. Chloe saw a seam on the inside, and a weird catch, but she couldn't work out how the thing opened. She half peeled, half ripped the dirty lace off her shoes to get a better luck. The shoes were a continuous expanse of white leather covering her foot tightly to the top of her ankles and there however they were supposed to come off escaped her. With the lace shoe covers off, Chloe realized she had destroyed or lost every last piece of clothes from Arthur had made for her, but she figured since Arthur had put her up to this last date he could hardly blame her if the date had done in his latest masterpiece.

At least she still had the damned nutty white shoes. She bounced up off her bed, eager as always to start her day and looked down over her stunning body, her fingers tracing over her habitually compressed abdomen under the slack waist chain to the clit chains swaying between her slightly parted legs. Her pussy was already wet and tingly. Definitely no running today with those shoes, but they were pretty. Maybe pilates?

She strode into the bathroom, feeling a slight, pleasant soreness in her calves from having to stay up on her toes all night. Serving drinks and walking around with all her weight concentrated on two narrow pads not three inches across had been an excellent workout. The whole experience had felt like a dream, not being able to hear anything and being naked in front of so many people. And so many cocks to suck and jerk off. She couldn't believe she had had so many dicks in her mouth and how easy it had been to get them into her throat. Once she got over the reflex to cough and gag all over them, it had actually felt kind of nice. A strange sort of massage inside her neck.

She had figured out that with her throat doing all the work, her jaw muscles could rest. She imagined having a dick in her throat all the time, rubbing gently in and out. Well, there was Mark's dildo. She worked her mouth and felt the tightness. If she was going to keep doing this sort of thing she would have to figure out some tricks to stretch those muscles. It would be great if her jaw would just hang slack so dicks could go down her throat. She laughed at the idea of walking around with her mouth gaping open like some cocksucking zombie slut. Oh, the guys would love that idea for sure!

Strange though, with the lady and Mr. Aranowsky. He was the only guy who hadn't wanted to put his dick in her butt. She was starting to get a kick out of being used as a sex toy, but with them she had felt like a barely relevant accessory, and she was totally hotter than that other woman, too, and younger. She realized definitely liked attention. Eyes eating her up got her blood going. Playing second fiddle, not so much. But she'd done it for Arthur, and Arthur had done a lot for her, and a favor was a favor. And before that, being surrounded by so many dudes going crazy lusting after her - there she'd gotten attention. And anyway, that mixed taste of pussy and man cream, that was pretty cool, too. Did that mean she was bi because she liked semen mixed with pussy juice? Chloe kept rubbing the soap on. It took lots of lather to get all that dried cum off, and it took her forever to shampoo her hair. Lather, scrub, rinse, repeat. Over and over.

She started out of her revery a while later to some clinking and shuffling sounds outside of her apartment, wondering what it was. She realized she was squatting in the corner of her shower stall, sucking her thumb and rubbing her tits, rocking gently with all her weight on the bulb of Mark's dildo. Her clit chains rubbing on the shower floor. How long had she been down there? Next question: how long could she stay down before she had to start getting ready to go out? That dildo had gotten to feel pretty good in her asshole there and she really really liked those vibrations going up to her clitty from the little chains hitting the floor. She was barely sore up front anymore and she moaned at the prospect of finely getting her little love box stuffed. Damn, she was a horny slut. A hot horny slut.

She reached back with her left hand to the big red bulb. Maybe a little bit more ass fucking first. There was something kind of delicious about being stuffed in the back, and denying her pussy play one more time let her tell herself she had discipline. One more round in the butt, then it was all pussy. A good bye butt pounding. Alright, maybe just one more butt pounding before getting out of the shower.

She stood back up on her toes in her tall shoes to get a better purchase on the plastic intruder, feeling the warm spray of the shower come down on her back as she leaned forward against the shower wall. The old lady might be a bitch, but she did giver her good water pressure. Every time she pulled the rod out, the fat red head vibrated her tender rim, and slowly the vibration faded as she pushed the thing back in and squeezed. Relax, and grip, relax and grip. She was totally doing pilates. Jilling pilates. Her left hand pushed back on the back wall, just far enough so she could rub her erect nipples across the cold acrylic. She sped up in back, panting into the thrusts. She had plenty of time.... And plenty of time passed. To think, a week ago. Hell, two days ago, maybe less, she'd never imagine she could get herself off from pumping a big vibrator deep into her colon.

Chloe stepped out of the shower, temporarily sated but still horny, fingers pruning a bit from being in the shower so long. She reached out for a towel but, fuck, whoever got her sheets, got the towels, too? She walked naked on her toes to the closet and was hardly surprised to find it empty. Turning into the only other room, she saw some cloth on the kitchen counter. No surprise this time, the pile was very small and very unusual looking.

Whatever it was looked weird and confusing, and she didn't feel like trying to figure it out. Anyway, it wasn't even seven yet and she didn't have to be anywhere until 8:30. First, drop off the dildo with Mark, then meet up with Brian at the park. She wondered why Brian didn't just meet her at work and drive her over to the park. Maybe he just wanted to get sleep. He was the boss. She was curious about the noise she'd heard outside during her shower earlier, and figured she'd check on that, then maybe get some more sleep before getting out. She was starting to realize she had probably gotten up way too early considering how late she must have gotten back from the party.

Chloe strode soaking wet and naked over to the door. She didn't even think twice about opening it up all the way. Being seen naked was starting to feel pretty normal, and she was getting kicked out anyway. In front of her were not one, but two carafes. Chloe couldn't help but giggle. She was having a blast and she didn't give a damn about blackmail. She saw there was a little envelope propped up next to one of the bottles and started bending over to open it up. Then she stopped herself, figuring whoever had dropped off the "milk" was probably lurking nearby spying on her. She figured she'd give them a nice show.

She opened up the deadbolt on the door to keep the door from shutting and locking her out then stepped out onto the walkway bordering the parking lot. She turned to face her apartment and spread her legs wide. Then she put her hands behind her head, holding her soaking hair up out of the way and arching her back to make her big glistening wet tits point up. Slowly, she bent over at the waist, the only way she could bend due to her chains, easing her way lower and lower. She did a lot of yoga and was proud of her flexibility. When her head was next to the bottle, she turned around to smile between her legs, sure someone was zooming in. She turned her head and licked down the side of the glass, finally reaching the envelope and gripping it between her teeth. She rolled her way back up, turned back around and made a show of opening it up. Sure enough, there were instructions.

She took a moment to read through them and then put on a disappointed look. The instructions were just not very inspiring today. Chloe put them neatly back in the envelope and rolled it into a cylinder. She picked up one pointed foot and shifted it a foot to the side, then turned her pelvis forward. Was the old lady watching? Her hand traced up along her moist little slit, making her shudder at the sensation. It had sure been a while. Chloe relished every moment of sliding the rolled up envelope into her pussy.

Next up, the two bottles. Wouldn't it be crazy if she was locked out right now? What would she do with the two bottles and no clothes. Wear them? No, she'd had enough of cum baths for the time being. Maybe next time the semen strangers asked her to do that she'd be glad to. Today, though, she was actually quite hungry. She hadn't eaten since lunch yesterday and if she kept this up, Arthur would probably be able to shrink the waist chain by half. She looked down at her damp shiny waist with drops of water still on the chain and noticed it looked quite loose. As a test, she found she could get four fingers under it easily. She definitely had to put some more meat on those bones.

She bent quickly to pick up the first bottle. One pint of cum would do nicely. She leaned against the door frame and reached up to massage her tit. Did a flash just go off? Chloe smiled. She could just make out some voices in the woods. Yup, audience. She put the rim of the carafe to her lips and tilted her head back, feeling the still warm gunk slide into her mouth. This time she was taking her time. She gulped slowly, savoring each mouthful. It wasn't the taste she relished so much as the overall feel. The thick warmness as it slid down her esophagus made her think of so many penises turning to warm jelly and covering her throat like medicinal balm. And the sensation of standing outside naked rubbing her massive tits and fiddling with her pierced nipples knowing someone else was getting off of it was.... She finished emptying the bottle and pulled back, letting a tendril trickle over her chin and a couple of drops fall onto her right tit. There was some residue on the rim and she swirled her tongue around the glass to clean it off.

The carafe came back down and she picked up the second bottle, sending a wink and a smile over her shoulder as she strutted her pert naked ass back inside. The performance had energized her and she felt ready to deal with the odd pile.

The first item was a denim T with a hole at each point. Next to it was a cylinder on a matching scrap of denim and a couple of blue denim stars a little more than an inch across. She noticed a piece of paper next to it with some numbered illustrations. She looked at it in amazement. No way! But even as she thought that, she felt herself snort out a laugh and she grinned. The illustrations were very clear and this looked like a lot of fun.

But what the hell would she do with her date with Mark? First things first. She squatted down, relaxed and pulled the red invader out. She got up and walked over to the sink and paused, thoughtful, examining the big red vibrator. Last night she had sucked off Mr. Aranowsky's dirty cock fresh out of her asshole and it had been nasty. It had also been very, very slutty. Obviously, it wouldn't have tasted bad if washed, but was that the most important thing? She was getting into being a slut in a huge way, and a huge part of being a slut was being nasty. She looked at the red tube as a test. Was she going to start laying out caveats and limitations or would she be a true slut, uninhibited and unrestrained by any concern save giving and getting pleasure? She had made a lot of choices in the previous week and this was another one. She had ignored all choices leading to being a "good girl", invariably choosing to be a slut, and and every choice she had made had led to fun. Sure, there wasn't anyone around to see her this time, but it was still a choice.

"Yes, sir, Mr. Plastic Penis sir," she cooed, sticking out her tongue to trace the growing, vibrating monstrosity from bottom to top, tasting her ass all the way. Her tongue traced the rim of the fake dick head and she teased the fake head into her eager mouth, letting her lips slurp over it to kiss the breathing hole at the tip. In a single, practiced move, she dropped her mouth and inhaled the length of the beast into her freshly lubricated esophagus.

She gripped the sink and bit into the toy to keep from gagging it back out. Surely not the best cocksucking practice, but taking a dick down her throat was one thing, a vibrating plastic rod was a whole other level of slutty proficiency. Slutficiency? Proslutciency? She was a sex monster. She roared and almost choked laughing as the roar turned to a whistle shooting out of the hole in the fake penis, then she almost choked again laughing as her first choke turned to another whistle.

After she caught her breath, Chloe stepped back to the counter and considered the three pieces. The patches were easy. They each went over a nipple, clipping to either side of each hoop ring with little, blue safety pins that were hard to see from the front. The points of the star didn't quite reach the end of her areolae, and little gaps of pink showed through between them. She considered just going without them.

Next up was the main event.

She picked up the Y shaped scrap of denim. Each part of the T was an inch and a half wide and connected at a slightly wider v shaped point. At each of the three ends, the strips connected with rubbery circles two inches across. Chloe also noticed how neat Arthur had made the stitching at the edge of the strips. Ever the professional.

The longest arm of the Y had two zippers running lengthwise along the edges and a small gap around the top of what would be the front. Unzipping would remove the central section entirely. The instructions indicated that this part went between her legs and went over the straps that came over her hips.

Chloe wrapped the side straps around her hips and over the top curves of her ass cheeks. Holding the loops behind her in place, she reached between her legs to pull up the third part. She had to pull tightly to get all ends to meet up. After some adjusting, she had all the rubber loops lined up at her anus and pressing her butt cheeks apart. With the rings aligned, she found that the hole in the front ended up right over her clit. Arthur must be some sort of clothing engineer to be so precise. Gingerly, she reached under the shorts and pulled the chains through the gap above the removable panel, gasping as the move tugged on her love nub. And to think that two days ago the move would have had her bent over writhing on the floor! She still found it next to impossible to think of anything other than her clit, but at least she was getting used to it. She smiled, her pussy was once again ready for action!

Next was the piece de résistance, and the reason she was breathing through Mark's dildo. Well one of the reasons. There was something weirdly nice about the feeling of something rubbing the inside of her throat. Maybe she was just weird that way. With her free hand, she grabbed the dildo and lined it up at her back door. It was a heavy contraption coated in blue rubber, matching the "shorts", and she noticed there was a cap over the end. The thing was all of two inches wide and similarly long at eight inches. Chloe squatted having worked out that squatting was the best way to handle this kind of thing.

With her left hand holding the shorts in place, she stood the new dildo up on the floor and worked on relaxing. Priming herself with her right hand. For lack of any other kind of lubricant in the apartment, she scooped out cum from the second milk jug. She figured it was all natural and organic (hopefully not farm raised though!) and therefore better than commercial lube. She dabbed a dollop onto her sphincter and rubbed it around the opening. The next coated finger slid into her ass, pumping slowly in and out to start getting warmed up. A couple of minutes more and with half the bottle of cum spent in the service of lubrication, she felt ready. That and her legs were getting tired from squatting on her toes and she wanted to hurry up.

She'd lost the "shorts" in all the pumping so she wrapped them around herself again, holding them in place as she skewered herself onto the new blue dildo. Reaching up to the kitchen counter for extra leverage, she pumped lower and lower onto the shaft. She was surprised a couple of minutes later when she felt her cheeks reach the floor, the plug lodged deep into her back hole, serving as a nail holding the denim on.

Chloe walked over to the full length mirror on her bathroom door. She looked so naked. The stars on her nipples drooped away from her breasts a little, actually giving an unobstructed view of her areolae from the side, and looking closely, anyone could even make out the base of the central nubs. Below, the weird shorts came down very low in front, Her little tuft of pussy hair loomed just above the top of the shorts. Further down, her engorged pink clit was also visible hanging out of a little rectangular gap in the front of the shorts, the chains dangling loosely beneath it. The rest of her vulva was barely covered. The denim was barely wide enough to span the center of her pussy and the pale sides of her mound were visible bordering the blue fabric even with her legs closed. If anyone removed the narrow patch in the middle, Chloe wondered if the sides would slide into her pussy or ride up to either side.

But it was the back that was really insane. The narrow strips of denim rode over her butt cheeks to meet at the wide blue plug pushing out a circle against the inside of her tight ass cheeks.

mchucha
mchucha
439 Followers
12