Chloe's Internship Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one would have any doubts about what was going on. Chloe was glad that she had been practicing squeezing tight on the red ass toy all of Thursday because there weren't any features on this dildo to keep it in her ass. It didn't have a depression right before the base to lock onto her sphincter and it didn't screw onto the rubber rings on her shorts. It was a straight rod, two inches across at the base and two inches at the top. The only way to keep this thing inside her was to use her butt muscles.

Chloe used a bottle of some special solution Arthur had left in her bathroom to wipe off the makeup from the day before. The stuff wouldn't come off otherwise, for better or worse. She then put on the new makeup on her counter, more blue: eyeshadow, lipstick. Pink on the cheeks. Chloe thought it looked pretty strange to have her lips blue circling the glowing red head of Mark's dildo. On a whim, she turned her ass to the mirror and painted a five pointed star on the plug in a darker shade of blue to echo the ones on her nipples. Last, she pulled her hair into a simple ponytail, tied off in a couple of places with two white ribbons Arthur had left on her kitchen counter. Chloe was getting a little tired of wearing her hair the same way all the time, granted, for Mr. Aranowsky he had given her an elaborate do. Arthur didn't want anything getting in the way of his clothes. What would she do if he asked her to cut it off? Chloe shuddered at the thought. That was one line she wouldn't cross. Anyway, being summer it was nice to have it up and away from her body, letting air up underneath.

Chloe looked at the clock. It was still only 7:00. She could sneak in just a bit more sleep before she absolutely had to rush, and she was already fully dressed. Chloe smiled around the red plug thinking about what "fully dressed" meant nowadays as she slipped back onto her mattress. This time, not sticking to it. Her hand slid down to her long neglected pussy as she drifted off.

She woke up and stretched out languidly, rolling over onto her arched back, taking a deep breath through the red dildo. It was nice sleeping in a little. Double stuffed, she had been dreaming of getting skewered by huge floating cocks. She looked over at the clock. Crap! 8:35! She had less than half an hour to get to the park and there was no way she could get the dildo back to Mark.

She jumped out of bed and tottered onto her crazy shoes, chains swaying. Her purse! She realized she hadn't seen it since yesterday... Mr. Aranowsky! She'd given it to Mr. Aranowsky! Now she had no money and no phone. She also didn't have any keys. She looked around and realized that except for the "clothes" she had on, her toiletries, a thin mattress and a carafe of semen, she didn't have any belongings. Moving out would be so easy.

"Fuck it." Chloe strode out of the apartment, leaving the door wide open. She'd hitch. She walked out to the road and started walking. The red plastic penis shoved down her throat made her tilt her head back slightly, so she looked very proud strutting toward town with her big naked tits bouncing around. She knew she'd have no trouble hitching a ride to the ninth circle of hell if she wanted.

Soon enough an old green Ford pickup rolled up. Chloe bounced over to the driver's side and looked up at an old man. She smiled up at him around the dildo and casually slid it out. The old man's eyes bugged out watching all eight inches slide free and start vibrating at him. "Hi there! My name is Chloe and I'm looking to get a ride to Vigo Park. I was hoping you could help me out."

"H... h... h.... 'kay... miss. G... g... get in."

Chloe tilted her head back and eased back the plastic before sashaying her way over to the passenger side. The old man's eyes were stuck on her.

She opened the door and hopped into the front seat, grunting out a whistle as the massive plug holding her shorts up jam into her. She looked over at the helpful motorist and gave him another big smile around the red plug of the dildo. Well, she wouldn't be much for conversation, but she figured her body was enough for payment. The old man just kept looking at her slack jawed, making no move to drive anywhere.

She put her hands over her nipples and flipped her head, motioning for him to drive along. He nodded slowly and started the car. The old man drove slowly and Chloe kept catching him looking at her. After a couple of minutes he started to swerve over the road. Damn, she should have known she would be this distracting. Chloe figured she'd been squeezing on Mark's toy continuously since he'd put it in her and she had plenty of time before the batteries ran out. She slid it out of her throat.

Stretching her jaw for a second, she gave him her friendliest look and steadied his hand on the steering wheel before he plowed into the forest. Her vibrating "date with Mark" in her other hand teasing around her pussy.

"Listen, I'd like to thank you now while we're still out in the woods instead of at the park. Would you please pull over for a minute?"

"S... sure."

Chloe wondered if the stutter was normal for this old guy or if it was her. There was only one way to find out. She kneeled on the passenger seat and leaned over the guy's lap, feeling her smooth bare ass rub over her white leather shoes. The driver pressed himself back against the seat, fully overwhelmed by the amount of naked young honey bending over him. Chloe ticked the man's zipper with her tongue and walked her fingers up his crotch to grab it. She slowly pulled it down, then reached in and fished the wrinkled old penis out of his flannel boxers. The old man was only half hard, but Chloe could feel him filling up quickly. After working all the cocks at Mr. Aranowsky's party, she had a pretty good sense for the plumbing.

The old man wasn't bad either. His cock was almost as big as the one she had up her butt. She realized she didn't have much time so she sucked hard. The first few bobs got him warmed up in her mouth cavity, and when she felt him almost completely stiffen up, she lunged, gripping the end in her throat and sucking for all she was worth. She felt the guy take a sharp breath.

Chloe peeled back slowly, letting her tongue dance around his length and under his tip. She remembered what Arthur had asked for once, that she lick the base of his head under the foreskin. She only hoped this guy had washed more thoroughly. Her tongue traced around the mushroom. No such luck, this guy had some residue. If she had some cash she'd take out public service ads reminding guys to do a better job cleaning up the smegma. But the trick worked. She felt a rush of blood come into his cock. It wouldn't be long now.

"Oh yes, suck it little girl." Okay, so the stutter was definitely her. The man tugged on the lever to push his seat back, leaning back and stretching out his legs to get more comfortable.

She teased his dick head with her lips and plunged down again. Then repeat. This time she knew she had him. She plunged down one more time, grabbing him fully in her throat. Driver had other plans.

He grabbed the long rope of her hair and pulled her off. Holding his big dick in his right hand. "Get down here, bitch."

She followed his tug to clamber on to the floor between is outstretched legs, wedging herself into the tiny space under the steering wheel. Chloe knew exactly what was coming. Everyone in this town seemed to want to blast their loads in her face. What the hell?

She'd play along. Chloe knelt between his legs and pushed her massive tits up at him, pointing the denim starts at his face. The old man jerked his long cock slowly to aim, then sped up. She was looking right down his dick hole like a gun pointed at her when he blew. Fuck! This guy had been saving up.

One burst, two. There was so much pressure some it actually splashed back. Three, four, five. The man had impeccable aim. The first two got her right between the eyes and the remainder weren't far off. She had it on her eyebrows and coating the blue mascara of her eyelids. It was running down her nose and over her cheeks; a thick veil of semen.

"Mmmm. Very nice, why don't you scoop that all into your mouth, real slow." Chloe was taken aback. This was the first time anyone had asked her not to keep the cum on her face. She smiled up at him and scooped up his spend in her fingers, making a good show of slurping it all off of her fingers. More frosting to top off her cum breakfast.

She sucked his shrunken cock a few more times to get it squeaky clean and climbed back up to her seat to slowly work the growing plastic dildo back into her mouth. This was the longest she'd left it unattended and it was fully half inch wider. After some false starts and a lot of squeezing between her hands and lips, she finally worked it back down her throat. Fortunately, the old man was so sated that Chloe's show just barely kept him from crashing off the road. They arrived at the park promptly at five till 9. Chloe felt well prepped to meet her boss.

*

Copyright © 2010 mchucha / mamachucha

12