Chloe's Internship Ch. 17

Story Info
Chloe meets her boss at the park.
5.5k words
4.46
43.7k
13

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mchucha
mchucha
438 Followers

9:00 AM on a Friday, Chloe was standing just inside the south entrance of Vigo Park wearing star shaped nipple patches too small to cover much beyond the tip of her nipples, silver chains, denim barely covering anything was nailed to her asshole by a fat, heavy dildo, its fat circular end visible bulging between her tight ass cheeks with its prominent star painted on it. She was breathing through a second, glowing dildo packing her throat. The ridiculous shoes turned her feet down at her ankles making her stand on her toes even without heels, and her large mass of hair was tied up with a couple of simple white ribbons. There was still dew on the grass and some early risers were out jogging or walking. The day looked like it would have a rare, clear sky and the girl stood out in the sunlight, fidgeting. Her fingers played with the chain that had been making her suck her stomach in to less than nineteen inches for the past couple of days, and all she could think about was someone fucking her to satisfy her tremendously needy little cunt.

9:10 AM, she was still standing around, arms folded across her chest with her trembling legs parted slightly as she swayed slightly from side to side. The movement causing her little clit chains to swing like a pendulum. She craved teasing herself, willing herself to keep her hands off, to keep herself horny, letting the pleasure build. It was odd being dressed this way and in this place. Looking like a slut made more sense, if any, for going out at night. But the way she was dressed barely matched the way she felt. All she could think about was dick. A pack of dogs towed a scruffy looking guy in hemp pants and a ponytail towards her. He slowly registered her through half lidded eyes and gave her a slow smile. Chloe started back as the dogs came right up to her. The shock of blond hair above her the little "shorts" beaconed to them and a big one dove right to her crotch. The dog's snout brushed against her dangling clit chains with slobbering curiosity. The breath and brush doubled Chloe over sharply as much as her back chain would allow, causing her to nearly choke herself on the metal loop around her neck.

The dog walker gawked mutely at what he was seeing before eventually managing to tear the lunging hound back. "Sorry, ma'am."

He walked off, glancing frequently over his shoulder at the shivering blond, his eyes no longer sleepy. Chloe took stock of herself. The clit chains were certain to drive her to an early death by orgasm, but at least they were getting mostly manageable. More likely she was just getting used to being desperately horny all the time. Just yesterday she had scarcely been able to walk. She threw her hand back to stop the plug sliding out her bum. With the distraction she had forgotten to keep her butt clenched!

Brian stood twenty yards away next to a tree where he had been admiring his pornographic intern since she had arrived. She had looked so cute jumping away from the dogs, but this was funnier. Mark had given him a program for his phone "Nothing Butt Fun", and he was putting it through its paces. There were two pictures of dials on the phone with numbers all around them. He had turned one from 2 to 1.25, and that had caught Chloe off guard. He waited a couple of minutes and dialed the other one to 8.5. After typing in some more commands, he put the phone into his pocket and walked over to the distressed looking girl.

"Good morning, Chloe, so sorry I'm late, I was putting together a nice picnic for lunch."


Chloe forced a smile at him around the plastic cock she was clenching her mouth on. What the hell was going on with that butt plug?!

Brian started walking and Chloe followed along next to him. In her big shoes she was taller than he was, but they were difficult to walk in and she had to make an effort to keep up. Meanwhile the plug in her ass was seriously disconcerting. Brian looked over at the girl, who smiled back down at him as well as she could through her stretched lips. His hand went down to her butt and let his thumb rest casually on the protruding cap of the narrowed plug.

"What do you say we toss the frisbee around for a bit, there's a nice spot right over here." Brian took her hand and led her gently down the side of a small hill off the trail and onto a wide field surrounded by trees and walkways. He put down the picnic basket and took out a big red frisbee. How the hell was she going to run after a frisbee propped up seven inches on the crazy heelless shoes? Mr. Stevens went over to her and took out his keychain.

"I think we'll need to unchain you a little so you can move around more easily." Chloe was pleasantly surprised as her boss knelt down in front of her and took out a small key. She had been wearing the chains so long she had mostly forgotten about them. Mr. Stevens unlocked the small heart shaped clasps at her hip and neck and Chloe immediately stretched out, but she reflexively went back into the same posture she had been forced into for days. After so much time in the chains, it didn't even occur to her to relax.

With his hands around her waist, Brian couldn't resist running his hands over her washboard abs. Sanjay had told him the waist chain kept her at under nineteen inches and he couldn't believe anyone could be that narrow. He looked up at the girl's plugged mouth and brought her in for a hug, kissing her on the glowing bulb and letting his hands slide down to grip the exposed firm globes of her ass. He felt outside end of the plug and had an idea.

"Well, Chloe, we don't want to lose these nice chains, do we? Why don't you turn around for a second and touch your toes."

Chloe executed a tight little circle on the grass and reached down to her grab her shoes. By recent habit, she bent at the waist. She could feel Mr. Stevens running his hand over her right glute. There was some tugging and turning on the big plug, but Chloe, again due to recent habit, did not release her grip on the fat plastic cock. She felt the chains rush down the tube in her butt, deep inside her and held her pose as her boss put the cap back on the dildo. As she stood up slowly she could feel the chains slide down the plastic tube in her colon and plink at the bottom.

Brian motioned her to go out a ways and she did her best to prance quickly on her toes. Her bare tits swung wildly and the metal bouncing around in her nether regions kept her very distracted. Brian tossed the frisbee right at her and she caught it in a cautious two hand grab. She was an athletic girl, but somehow hadn't gotten caught up in many of the ultimate frisbee games that popped up everywhere at school. Brian went easy, tossing the frisbee and watching her grab it out of the air. It was amazing to see how her tits bobbled and vibrated every time she smacked the frisbee between her hands. There was also something very hot about having her perform with that dildo jammed down her throat. Mark had told him all about how it would vibrate and grow if released from a tight warm hole. He loved that man's ingenuity more and more by the day.

Speaking of ingenuity. He saw Chloe reach a hand quickly behind her and squeeze her legs together. The program must have triggered the next phase. Her butt plug would grow and shrink throughout the day according to the signals from his phone, but the very end of it, where it joined with her shorts would stay at a constant two inches to keep the scrap of cloth on her body. "Is anything wrong, Chloe?"

Chloe shook her head. He tossed her the frisbee. He wasn't the best sportsman and it went up this time, arching back down at Chloe from behind. Chloe struggled to keep the shrinking plug trapped while dancing around to grab the frisbee as it came down. Brian saw her left hand pressed in between her cute little ass cheeks as she reached up to grab the red disk, but she just missed and it landed halfway between her and her boss.

Chloe trotted over daintily and again bent at the waist to pick it up. It was definitely a habit by now and she knew Brian would like it. Her calves were starting to get sore, but she figured she hadn't gotten her workout and a little bit of frisbee would do nicely.

They tossed the frisbee back and forth for a while in the morning air and her ass got used to pressing down on the smaller dildo with the chains rattling around inside as she moved all over the place. It had gone up to two and a half inches wide and seven long and then down to one inch across and nine long. The chains inside were thin and smooth enough to adjust themselves to the contraction. Brian would have to quiz Mark at some point on how he had gotten the thing to change dimensions so drastically. Air pressure? But then how did he work in the vibrator? Brian smiled at the sudden look of surprise on the girl's face as that feature kicked in. She instantly dropped the frisbee as both hands flew back to grab the little monster.

Brian wasn't about to let up though. He noticed that pretty much everybody who went by oggled the mostly naked beauty bouncing around after the frisbee and he started getting careless with his throws, enjoying watching her bare legs flex and tense, and her boobs. The boobs were definitely a show. He never thought he'd see naked tits toss and wobble around like that. Chloe for her part was getting sore. Her calves were killing her, her sphincter was getting tired, her tits ached, but her pussy was absolutely soaked! The twin silver clit chains were going crazy and pulling her little nub around every which way. After half an hour of running around chasing Mr. Stevens' damned frisbee, she plopped down on her ass and fell back onto the ground. A couple of guys watching her from the top of the hill clapped and and whistled and kept snapping pictures with their phones. She gave them a feeble wave.

Brian stepped up into her view of the sky, grinning. The grin hadn't left him all morning. "What? Lying down on the job?"

She shook her head to convey her exhaustion.

"Hungry?"

She nodded. Brian and frisbees had had even less of a relationship than Chloe, so his throws had pretty much gone all over the place. Chloe was better and she had to deal with all the bells and whistles. Where she was slick with sweat, he was barely flushed. Brian unfolded a big red and white picnic blanket from the basket and started to lay out the spread while she took a breather through the hole in Mark's dildo. He had set on the idea of taking his intern out on a picnic the day before after exhausting a bunch of other ideas. All the possible things he could do with the girl had spoiled him for choice. He wanted to make sure he did something with her that he would never be able to replicate with anyone else.

A key element was showing her off. He had this piece of ass to do whatever he wanted, and he wanted to make sure everyone knew it.

The picnic basket he had picked up at the supermarket had come fully stocked and he had added a nice bottle of wine he had been keeping in his collection. There were olives, cheeses, crackers, gourmet sausages and of course, grapes. Chloe moaned. He looked over and saw her wriggling. The plug must be growing again. He pulled out his phone and smiled at the numbers on the dials. He thought he should feel a bit guilty at being so sadistic, but watching the young girl writhe on her back, her tits ludicrously bare under the tiny denim nipple patches, he was too busy feeling a lot of other things.

"Chloe, why don't you come over here."

Chloe managed to compose herself and crawled up onto the blanket, tits swaying like udders, to kneel next to her pudgy boss.

"You'r going to have to do something about that red thing in your mouth if you're going to eat, huh?"

She didn't know what he had in mind, but he was the boss. Chloe made sure to suck on it suggestively as he pulled it out slowly. Brian wondered how long he could keep his dick from exploding. He held up the slowly expanding vibrator. "Now why don't you get up on your hands and knees and let me see that fine little ass of yours. How's your little love box doing today?"

Now she knew what was coming and was thankful her pussy was ready for operation again. She was also grateful Brian asked about it first. But in the middle of a field in the middle of a public park? Brian was either insane or very confident. Her pussy got a bit wetter. Anything he wanted as long as someone put a cock in her cunt!

"Running around really worked my clit up good, but I'm kind of used to the chains by now. I think it's ready to go, Mr. Stevens."

"Good good." He reached up behind her and tugged down on the twin zippers holding on the front panel of her shorts, pulling them gently from just above the rubber ring circling the plug to just under her clit. The inch wide strip of denim fell onto the blanket leaving the the exposed teeth of the zipper to graze over the sides of her vulva.

"That pussy looks a bit hungry, too." He let a finger in to test the waters feeling the oversexed girl tremble around him. "I figure she should get a little appetizer, huh?" He plucked a couple of grapes, still cold from the store, into her pussy. After such neglect, Chloe never imagined grapes would be the first thing she felt sliding around in her love tunnel. Followed by his fingers. She realized they were out in public now, and she was doggy style with a man's fingers up her pussy and her big creamy tits hanging down with small blue stars doing a half assed job of covering her nips. The thought got her rubbing her legs together. The feelings in her long neglected pussy and the big stick growing in her ass were getting her very hot.

Brian dragged the vibrator up to tickle her breasts and trace their long slopes up to her chest, then down over the length of her belly. As he got near her clit he slowed mercilessly. She wanted him to just bring it right to her clitty damnit. It was on fire from the chains dangling wildly beneath it and the breeze wasn't helping. He neared and, fuck, the bastard skipped right over. Fucking tease. She felt him push it up into her tight cunt. She was so wet it didn't take him long to work it in right after the grapes. Then she felt cloth. Brian took his time positioning the zippers and closed her right back up, the dildo still inside. No! She looked over her shoulder and gave him a desperate moan, but she couldn't bring the right words out, but she managed a moan.

He patted her ass affectionately and she pressed herself into his hand. Even Brian could see how horny she was. Her pussy juice was drenching the blue fabric and coursing down her legs. "There there now, first we eat, and then we'll find something else to do."

Chloe sat cross legged on the blanket, feeling the flannel on her bare skin pressing up on the slowly widening plug. She could feel it expanding upward, too, and wondered how big it would grow. She already felt packed! Fully. Front and back. An eight inch dildo in front, and something larger in back. Fuck but she wanted to fuck. Rigid sticks in her holes were all very well, but a real hot dick thrusting around in her pussy after all the teasing was what she really needed.

She focused on sucking on the little bits of food as seductively as possible, dragging her fingers slowly out after pressing each bit in. Her right hand stayed down at her pussy, playing with her clit and the little chains it had been carrying around so long. She could see Brian was sweating. Why the hell was he holding out? Bastard!

She tried to focus on what Brian was saying. Stuff about work and how the company was going, and what a good job she was doing. Blah blah. Her job was sex. Her life was sex. Fuck software.

"Oh, Chloe," Mr. Stevens broke out of his droning. "You've barely had anything to eat." Chloe realized she had been sucking on her fingers and rubbing her clit through the little opening in her shorts. Indeed, she had not been doing much eating.

"Why don't you come over here and suck on my cock while I tell you more about the new X software package."

Finally! A little cocksucking, and maybe he'd put his dick where she really needed it. She got on hands and knees and almost lunged at his crotch. Little Brian popped right out after she worked it out of his boxers. And little it was. Alright, it was probably average, but at least it was real. If only he were closer to the fake cocks that had been running her ragged!

She crawled her way to his lap and started sucking.

"I know you came on board to do more than drive us crazy with your hot little slut body, so I should probably let you in on what we're doing. The X package is an integrated office suite that enhances traditional desktop software by letting people work together simultaneously on the same files from any location. As each person works, everyone else working on the file can see what others are doing on it in real time. If the changes are in a different section of the document, users can get a picture in picture function like on TV. Compatibility isn't even an issue since it builds right on top of existing software. We're tearing up on the deadlines for this thing and it's really going to make this company. Oh, that feels good...."

"There's just one thing I'm worried about... why don't you turn around for a second." Chloe, pulled herself off and crawled around to face away from him. Brian slowly unzipped the flap over her cunt and took the dildo out. Chloe automatically reached back and put the thick vibrating shaft back in her mouth as Mr. Stevens attempted to replace it with his schlong. Smaller, but at least he moved. Chloe tensed her pussy muscles onto his stick as well as she could (which was in fact, very tense). Okay, he wasn't so little, but she had been getting used to much larger, albeit plastic game. What was she on? She hadn't been fucked in days! Since when was she a size queen? Chloe reminded herself that not all dicks were dream dicks.

"Right, so, one thing I'm worried about. Jermaine. You might not have realized it since he keeps to himself so much, but Jermaine is the genius on this project, he's near a breakthrough, and I know for a fact he's getting offers from other firms. We need him to stay badly but dollar for dollar, I know I'm not going to be able to outspend the competition. I need you... umf... right, I need you to... to... really um... make him want to stay. Fuck the rotation okay, with the dates... Jermaine's your priority. Oh my god...."

Brian surrendered to fucking her tight little pussy. If anything, Chloe was actually starting to get into it more. Her pussy was on a short fuse after so many days of constant stimulation and finally having something massaging her inside, coupled with the nefarious chains, and being out in plain sight in broad daylight.... Being seen like this.... Her whole body trembled as waves of ecstasy started shaking her at almost every one of her boss's thrusts. Her mind had become completely incapable of registering any of what Mr. Stevens had told her. Something about fucking Jermaine. Big fat Jermaine. Maybe he had a big fat cock....

Brian was surprised he'd stayed coherent for so long. The pussy felt amazing, but he wanted more. He started teasing the vibrating blue dildo in and out as it transitioned from fat to thin. He forced himself out of her pussy and pulled on the thick cap of the long, now very thin, blue ass tube, letting the tiny scrap of denim passing itself off as shorts fall right off. Her asshole closed up as fast as he could blink. This girl was extraordinary!

He plucked a grape and pressed it into her pliable little asshole, then he pressed another one in after it, watching the tiny pink ring swallow it up. Then another one. It was kind of hypnotic watching the grapes disappear, but not enough to distract him entirely. Brian's boiling hot pecker felt fit to pop and he tried to think of something extremely awful to cool himself down. It wasn't easy. Ultimately, it was the thought of losing this prime piece of ass that kept him on task. He realized Chloe was as valuable as anyone else on his team, even Jermaine. He'd give an arm to preserve access to her body, and with the amount of traffic her pictures and videos were getting online he knew interest in her was growing. Interest with money behind it. Somehow, he had to figure out a way to keep her, but right now, he was going to tap her ass.

mchucha
mchucha
438 Followers
12