Chloe's Kal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darlantan
Darlantan
136 Followers

Chloe watched as she rode Clark, seeing his eyes almost glow like fire in the barely lit room. His gaze was hard, but his hands and expression were tender and soft. The warmth she could feel from beneath her and inside of her was something human and unbelievable.

Clark was panting as she rode him, and she could feel his amazing thickness inside of her, getting hot, almost scalding hot, as she felt her spine tingle and lightning race up and down her spine as his touch. Chloe leant down and kissed him, arching her hips as she did so.

Clark gasped and felt her rhythm increasing, her movements speeding up as Chloe closed her eyes and began to gasp. She clenched down onto him, and Clark gasped as he held his heat vision in and felt something amazing happening to him. He looked at her, watching as her smile became gentle and soft, and she sighed happily as she slumped down onto him again.

Clark couldn't take it anymore, and felt himself about to explode. Chloe's eyes locked with his as fire rimmed his eyes, and he clasped her closely to him. His hands gripped her hips and shook, and Chloe felt her heart burst as Clark gasped and shook in her arms.

He burst deep inside of her and sagged back into the bed sheets, and Chloe gasped as she felt his cum explode inside of her. She stared down at him, and bit her lip as she smiled, softly laughing to herself in wonder. She lowered herself down to his side, and dragged the sheets up around them.

Chloe gasped a little as she felt him slide out of her, and moulded herself close to his body. Clark put his arms around her, and Chloe sighed happily as she slid her hand out over his heart. She could feel the strong beat hammering against his chest as her own breathing began to slow.

Clark took a really deep breath, and Chloe felt his heart slowing under her fingertips. She couldn't believe that she was finally here, in bed with him, after everything that had happened. His heart was slowing down, and his body was beginning to tighten up, stressing out again. She waited until his shyness passed, and then waited until he spoke.

"I'm so scared I'm going to lose you, Chloe. Every girl I've loved has died in my arms. You terrify me. I'm so scared I'm going to lose you, because now I know how much I love you." Chloe looked up at him, frowning in sudden concern. Another part of her crushed and twisted to hear him say he loved her.

"What are you talking about, Clark, I'm not going anywhere, especially not now." Clark's arms tightened around her chest, and Chloe smiled at the feeling, as warmth flooded through her.

"Alicia died in my arms, so did Kyla. Why do you think I've always been so afraid of you and Lana? I thought that I couldn't feel like this again, because every time I do, I lose someone. I'm not supposed to be happy, but you make me feel that way." Chloe didn't answer for a long time; so many pieces of the Clark Kent puzzle falling into place at his words.

"That explains a lot." She didn't say anything more for a while, going over what he'd revealed to her. "I guess that it's so strange to have you open up to me like this. It makes me think that I've underestimated you for so long. I guess I never gave you enough credit. I always thought you were just too indecisive. Or trying to work out a way for a threesome."

Clark smirked, then gave her a huge grin. "Can't believe that I've never thought about that." Chloe snuggled into his arms and kissed him gently on the cheek.

"Well, while we're doing the whole come clean pillow talk, maybe you should know that everyone thought you were gay. You turned down both Lana and I on many occasions, you know." Clark frowned.

"I can't believe I never that about THAT. But I'm not." Chloe giggled as she pulled the blankets further up their bodies against the chilling air.

"I figured that." Clark was silent for a moment, then he took a deep breath, tasting her light rose perfume on his tongue, and feeling her warm and tender in his arms.

"Chloe, it's time that I uh.... I really need to tell you something... well, tell you everything... you see, um. I'm not from around here..."

The End.

Darlantan
Darlantan
136 Followers