Chloe's Physical

Story Info
She's checked out by a doctor.
2.4k words
4.25
393.6k
175
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe rushed through the doors of the office building and pressed the button for the elevator nervously. She hoped that she wasn't going to be late for her appointment with Mr. Taylor. When he phoned her from the employment agency to say that he thought he could offer her the job as the summer receptionist for the clinic, she was thrilled. At 18, she hadn't had a real job before, and the money would go a long way to help pay for her tuition in the fall. It had taken her awhile to get downtown in afternoon rush hour, she knew the agency would be closing soon, and that the clinic wanted someone to start the next day. Breathlessly, she arrived at the 7th floor and walked into the employment agency lobby, hoping that she wasn't too late.

Bill Taylor picked up the phone before he went to get Chloe from the waiting area.

"Alex, she's arrived," he said to the man at the other end of the phone. "Give me ten minutes and I'll make the call."

Bill ushered Chloe into his modest office. She sat perched at the end of her chair, still catching her breath from the rush through city traffic.

"Chloe, I'm pleased to be able to offer you this position. The clinic desperately needs someone to start tomorrow morning and they want me to phone them within the hour with the name of the candidate we've selected. There's another girl who I was just about to phone, but then I remembered how much you needed the job, so I thought I'd offer it to you."

"Oh thank you so much, Mr. Taylor," Chloe smiled, "I'm so happy about this."

"We just have a little paperwork to complete and then I'll give them a call." Bill flipped through Chloe's file and then made a bit of a surprised sound. "Wait a minute. Chloe, we don't seem to have the results of your physical on file."

"My what, Mr. Taylor?"

"Your complete physical exam with a doctor. All the other candidates have completed one. The clinic requires it of all employees. You're dealing in the health care field, my dear."

"But nobody ever told me..." Chloe said faintly.

"Chloe, when was the last time you had a complete physical? Maybe we can get a report from your doctor."

"I'm very healthy. I don't remember when that would have been. Maybe as a kid."

Bill Taylor shook his head sadly. "I'm sorry, Chloe. The clinic is very particular and they require a total body physical exam before they'll let you work for them. Since they need someone so soon, I'll have to call the other candidate and offer the job to them." Chloe's lip was trembling and, despite her best efforts, she couldn't stop a tear from rolling down her cheek.

Bill sighed. "I can't stand to see a girl cry. Maybe I can ask a favor on your behalf. I have a doctor friend, Alex Harrison, who has a practice down the hall. Let me call and see if he's still in the office."

"Oh would you do that?" Chloe brightened up and started stammering. "I can go over right now and have that all taken care of and then you can phone the clinic and tell them that I qualify."

Bill picked up the phone. "Alex? Hi, it's Bill. Listen, I have a favor to ask you. I have a girl in my office who needs a complete physical on a quick basis. Needs it for a job which starts tomorrow. Can you squeeze her in?...You are?... Yeah, but this won't take too long... I'd really appreciate that...Okay, thanks buddy. She'll be right there."

Bill put down the phone and smiled at Chloe. "You're one lucky lady. Alex is finished for the day. His office is closed and he's just catching up on some paperwork. As a favor to me, he agreed to perform the examination, but you'd better hurry. He's a busy guy and the clinic is waiting to hear from me."

Chloe thanked Bill profusely and ran down the hall until she found the office which said Dr. Alex Harrison. She walked in. It was very quiet. A young man came to greet her.

"Are you Dr. Harrison?"Chloe asked.

"No, I'm Ron Stewart, a medical student observing with Dr. Harrison. You must be Chloe. Please follow me."

Chloe followed Ron into an examination room. Ron said "Dr, Harrison is very busy. He told me that you should sit on the table, remove your top and your bra, and he'll be with you as soon as he can." Before Chloe could ask any further questions, Ron had left the room.

Chloe looked around, a bit confused. She had never had a complete physical as an adult. She thought that she'd be wearing a gown or something. She hadn't really thought about taking off any clothes and it made her a bit uncomfortable. Still, this Dr, Harrison was doing her a favor and she wanted to cooperate. She hesitated, then took a deep breath, crossed her arms and pulled off her T shirt. She looked around again, got up her nerve, reached around her back and unclasped her bra. She put both items of clothing beside her on the table.

It felt odd to be sitting there with her boobs just hanging out. She noticed her nipples getting a bit stiff in the open air, and she was embarrassed at what the doctor might think. It felt like she was sitting on the table topless for a long time, but it was probably only a few minutes. Suddenly, the door opened and a stern-looking middle aged man strode in followed by Ron.

"I'm Dr. Harrison and this is Mr. Stewart, my observing medical student. As you know, I need to ask you some questions and perform a complete physical exam. To save time, we'll talk as I examine you. Mr. Stewart will take notes. Is that acceptable?"

"Sure," Chloe said in a small voice, feeling very exposed in front of the brusque doctor and the good-looking young medical student.

Dr. Harrison seemed to ignore her nipples now standing out and getting harder in the open air. He was very carefully doing a number of exams, looking in her mouth, her ears and her eyes, feeling the glands under her neck, running his hand up and down her spine and dictating his findings to Ron. "Retina normal...glands normal..." His stethoscope on her chest was a bit cool. He listened and then had Ron listen. "Good healthy heartbeat, pulse is a bit fast." Chloe realized that her pulse did seem to be racing a bit, but she thought it was all of the confused and sudden events that had been thrust upon her.

Suddenly, Dr. Harrison's hands were cupping her breasts and delicately fondling them. Chloe gasped but Dr. Harrison continued his description for Ron, describing how they felt. Chloe assumed that this was how a breast exam was conducted. It was beginning to feel very tingly, her nipples were throbbing and she could feel a bit tingly and juicy in her crotch area. She was trying to keep her mind on other things, so as not to reveal her growing excitement, but Dr. Harrison started rolling her nipples between his fingers and gently tugging on them.

"Ron," he said "I want you to notice the texture of her nipples." Ron put down his pad of paper and placed his fingers around her nipples instead of Dr. Harrison's. His method of rolling and pulling felt different, but still kind of good. Chloe's breathing started to deepen.

"Ron." Dr. Harrison continued, "please note the nipple engorgement. Usually your patients will remain unaffected by a breast examination, but you'll notice that this young lady's engorgement indicates feelings of sexual stimulation. This is encountered from time to time."

Chloe couldn't believe this was happening to her. She felt like she was blushing deeply. Part of her wished this would be over as soon as possible and part of her wanted Ron and Dr. Harrison to just go on playing with breasts and her nipples. A bit of a moan escaped which she tried to cover up.

"What was that, young lady?" asked Dr. Harrison.

"Nothing, I'm fine," smiled Chloe cooperatively.

"Good, then lie down on your back please". Chloe lay down on her back and Dr. Harrison proceeded to rub and squeeze and push on different parts of her abdomen. Every so often those big hands would come back over her breasts with her jutting nipples and pull delicately on them. She didn't know what this was testing for but assumed that it was part of the complete physical.

Chloe took in a deep breath as she realized that Dr. Harrison had undone the button at the top of her pants and lowered her zipper. His hands now had easier access and were feeling below her belly-button. "Oh God," she thought, "I think I'm very damp. She prayed that the exam would be over now and that Dr. Harrison wouldn't discover how wet she had become during the earlier part of the examination. But his fingers kept tracing lower down and then they slipped beneath her panties, right into the squishy wetness of her crotch. Chloe flinched with shock, excitement and embarrassment.

Dr. Harrison continued dictating in a clinical tone. "A great deal of moisture surrounding the labia. Young lady, do you masturbate frequently?"

Chloe was horrified. She didn't know what to say. "Sometimes", she whispered.

"And what do you use for stimulation? Fingers? Vibrator? Other objects?"

"Just...just my fingers." There was a long pause.

"Hmm", the doctor muttered, "Ron, I'd like you to observe as well. Dr. Harrison removed his hand and Ron slid his hand deep into Chloe's crotch instead.

"I see what you mean, doctor." Ron responded as he massaged the area with his fingers. Chloe was making little mewing sounds, which she tried to stifle.

Dr. Harrison told Chloe to raise her hips a bit. She did so unquestioningly, partly because the doctor had said so and partly because it increased the pressure of Ron's hand, which felt so-o-o good. But as soon as her hips were raised, the doctor grabbed the waist of her pants and panties and pulled them right down to her ankles. Chloe cried out. She couldn't believe that she was lying on the table with her pants around her ankles and Ron's hand still massaging her now throbbing pussy.

"Is anything wrong?" Dr. Harrison asked sternly. "Because we do need to finish this exam quickly."

Chloe's voice was trembling as she assured him that it was okay to continue.

With that, Dr. Harrison pulled her pants and panties fully off and dropped them on the floor. Ron went back to his notepad.

"Chloe, put your bum at the end of the table and your feet in these stirrups". Dr. Harrison instructed.

Chloe put her feet where indicated, and then heard the doctor turning some sort of crank. He knees began to spread further and further apart, until she lay back wide open to the doctor sitting on a stool at the base of the table.

The doctor slowly caressed her pussy lips, which he described to Ron as glistening and moist. He commented on the pungent and sweet smell that was filling up the room. Chloe realized that the room smelled like.. her. She had never felt so open and exposed, so humiliated, and yet she had never been so excited. She kept hoping that the doctor's fingers would move up to her now swollen clit that was begging to be touched.

The doctor's fingers continued to delicately probe and massage. Then, deliciously one finger and then two went deep inside her, and then were quickly withdrawn, and then slowly inserted again and then withdrawn. Over and over. Chloe was breathing hard, frantically trying to direct his fingers to her aching clit.

"Ron, you need to gain some experience in this area. I want you to feel what this is like," he said.

By the time that Ron was figuring out how to properly insert and pull out his fingers, Chloe was noisily moaning. He was pulling down on the hood over her clit and then exposing it, asking Dr. Harrison if that was the correct technique for examining the clitoris.

Dr. Harrison responded that there was no substitute for using all of your faculties and senses, including smell and taste. He asked Ron to describe the smell of Chloe's pussy.

"Well, sir, I'd say it was heady..perhaps musky or earthy. Quite intoxicating."

"And now the taste..."

Ron pushed his tongue deeply into Chloe's pussy and then slurped along up over the clit.

"Sir, it's quite tasty. I notice how soft the lips are and how hard the clitoris is."

"Good observations. Keep on going and see if this young lady experiences an orgasm during this phase of your examination."

Chloe was beginning to lose all control. All she could focus on was Ron's tongue moving up and over her clit softly and warmly. She was moaning and gasping when the door to the examination room opened and Bill Taylor walked in.

"Alex, " he said, "I need to phone the clinic. How soon will you be done?"

Chloe gasped "what's he doing in here? Please please leave."

"Just relax, young lady." Dr. Harrison smiled. We're almost done.

By now relaxing was the last thing on Chloe's mind. She was mortified that Mr. Taylor was standing in the room, watching her as she continued to buck up against Ron's quickly licking tongue. But she just couldn't stop. Nothing else seemed to matter except that sense of being open and exposed to al of these men and feeling the overwhelming sensation of a tongue on her clit.

Chloe couldn't believe the noises that were coming from her. A primal and urgent panting. "unh...unh...unh" she called. The grunting was getting faster and faster.

She heard Dr. Harrison explain the need for further breast examination and felt his mouth sucking deeply on her nipple, glanced over to see Mr. Taylor gazing and nodding, felt Ron's tongue faster and faster and then she screamed out with abandon as everything exploded, her hips reached out to Ron and kept bucking as she screamed and screamed, until finally she lay back with a deep sigh.

Dr. Harrison made a few last notes.

"Very healthy girl," he said to Bill Taylor.

"Well Chloe, "Bill said, "I guess you have the job. Congratulations. The only follow up requirement is that you'll need repeat physicals every week."

Chloe sighed and smiled gratefully. "Can't we make it twice a week?"