Chloe's Sex Lessons Ch. 02

Story Info
Chloe studies fellatio.
3.2k words
4.31
34.7k
10

Part 2 of the 17 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe said, "Oh thank you Randy. Thank you for fucking me. Thank you for getting rid of my virginity. It was a trip. Can we fuck again?" as she recovered from the faint she had succumbed to after her first sexual encounter. She had just surrendered her virginity to Dexter Randall Hamilton, the star quarterback for the University of Minnesota, the school Chloe was attending on scholarship in the aerospace engineering program. Once again Randy was surprised by the brazen aggressive manner of Chloe Ashley Anderson. He had been under the impression that virgins in their ignorance of the mechanics of sex would be shy and hesitant in their initiation to sex. But not Chloe! She took to sex like a duck to water. In fact to Randy's mind despite her virginity he felt he had just experienced the best lay he had ever had to this point in his life.

Despite being a freshman Chloe was assigned by the University to tutor him in a mathematics course. He had enrolled in the demanding course so that he could achieve a substantial degree as a hedge should he not make it to the NFL. Before he first met Chloe he had expected a typical female nerd having no sex appeal but instead he was astounded by her striking good looks. He quickly learned that she had had no sexual experience most likely because she grew up in a sparsely populated area and her height (6'2") deterred any male to pursue her. These circumstances made her unpretentious to the point that she did not believe herself to be especially attractive. As Chloe was a scholarship student in the University's prestigious aerospace engineering program she was obviously very smart but she was not vain about that either. She viewed her intelligence as a ticket to enable her to escape the tedious lifestyle of northern Minnesota. With such an attitude she proved to be a most refreshing female quite unlike all the others Randy had previously encountered.

As a typical stud confident of his maleness Randy's first thoughts upon meeting Chloe was to maneuver the situation so that he could get into her pants. To this end he proposed an outrageous suggestion that in exchange for her tutoring in academic matters he should undertake to tutor her in sexual matters. The ruse was only intended to facilitate a one night stand but Randy soon realized that Chloe was a girl he would like to know much better. As Chloe had accepted his offer at face value Randy realized he was on to a good thing and they were about to embark on a fantastic sexual journey.

With all this in mind Randy replied to Chloe's question: "Slow down my little slut. You have to first give me a chance to rest & recover my stamina."

"Hey I am not little," protested Chloe.

Randy visibly flinched as Chloe surprised him yet again. Rather then taking offense at his crude reference & despite her inexperience Chloe was sending him a signal that he could do to her anything he wanted. At this moment Randy could not admire Chloe enough and so he gently replied: "Well in any case we men need a little time between fucks before we can get it up again to satisfy our women. But I promise you we will fuck again before you leave. I take it that you enjoyed your first fuck."

"Oh yes indeedy it was even better than what I had expected. I am embarrassed though that I screamed like a baby when you busted my cherry. The pain was not that horrendous and it went away quickly in any case."

"Speaking of babies in my excitement I forgot to grab a condom and I sure do hope this does not mean we will have a problem. From now on I promise I will use a condom."

"Not to worry. Don't give it a second thought Randy you do not need to use a condom. When I first started getting periods they were irregular and totally uncomfortable to me. So my mother took me to our family doctor who prescribed pills to regulate my cycles. When my mom was not listening the Doctor winked at me & told me that these pills had a secondary happy purpose in that should I find myself in a sexual situation the pills would prevent me from conceiving. In other words, Randy, I am on the Pill."

Randy laughed at the way Chloe explained her situation and he said: "Well in any case this is just your first lesson. The second lesson will probably occur after our second academic lesson- So relax...." And he proceeded to kiss her. Chloe let out a sigh and returned his kisses in earnest. She then rolled herself over so that she was on top of him. So ready was she that before he realized it she had grabbed his cock & inserted it into her cunt and she started moving with the happy confidence of a woman fucking her favorite stud. It was not long before Chloe screamed out her orgasm as Randy was filling her with his sperm. This time Chloe did not faint but she did roll off & fell asleep and before too long she was snoring contently. When they woke up they had a morning fuck and Chloe then had a shower before they walked to Randy's car as he drove her to her apartment. When Chloe got to her apartment she took a further nap as she did not have a class until noon. She was content that her life had changed and her demeanor had taken on a permanent sunny disposition.

About a week later on a Friday night Chloe met Randy again at the library for his second tutoring session. After the session Randy took Chloe to a nearby café for coffee. Randy explained that since there was a game the next day he was on a team curfew and so her second sex lesson had to be postponed until the next day after the football game. Randy handed to Chloe a ticket for the game (against South Dakota State) along with a pass to get to the locker room area where she could meet him after he finished his shower after the game. Randy said that after the game they would go back to his apartment for her second lesson which would be exploring fellatio.

"You mean cock sucking?" asked Chloe & when he nodded she replied "Cool can't wait." Randy got the impression from Chloe's enthusiasm that she would easily be an "A" student in this course of studies.

Thus after the game & when they arrived into his apartment, Randy started the lesson by: "Now Chloe fellatio aka a blowjob aka giving head is a sexual art that can be done perfectly only by truly sexy women. Those girls who don't do it or those who do not like doing it are just not sexy and they tend to have uninspiring lovers. But those girls who genuinely love giving a blowjob will be so proficient at it that their reward is always incredible sex from their male partners no matter how unappealing the guy may seem to be to others. With this said perhaps the best approach for you is to think of my cock as a lollipop and that you are going to suck all my juices dry."

Meanwhile Chloe was becoming very impatient as unbeknownst to Randy her panties were completely soaked from her female juices in anticipation of what was about to occur. She was leaking so much that part of her vaginal fluids were dribbling down her legs. Her moistness was having a rebound effect in that the hornier she was getting the more she produced her juices- the more she felt her juices leaking on her body the even more hornier she became. So she almost screamed out, "Enough stop talking let me get at your cock." Then she quickly got a pillow from the couch & immediately kneeled down before him and then reached for his belt. Before Randy could react Chloe had undid his belt, unzipped his pants and tugged them along with his shorts down to his knees. The moment Randy's cock was freed; it stiffened such that it struck Chloe's face. When she felt Randy's cock slap on her face Chloe squealed in delight & gushed out: "Wow what a cock. Oh how magnificent just for me."

She then grabbed his cock and started rubbing & rolling it against the cheeks of her face. Then to Randy's utter amazement she started singing to the tune of 'Twelve Gates to the City' curiously enough a church hymn:

"Oh what a wonderful penis
Oh what a gorgeous cock
Oh what a beautiful penis
This cock is just for me! Hallelujah!

Oh what a wonderful penis...."

As Chloe continued singing it occurred to her that she was possibly being sacrilegious in that she was parodying a religious hymn that was usually heard only in church. But then she reasoned she was worshipping Randy's male appendage & its magnificence was truly worthy of reverence so she felt justified. As for Randy, he was absolutely astonished but in a pleasant way. Never had he encountered a female who was so enthusiastic about cock sucking as Chloe seemed to be and she had yet to even put her lips to his prick. He knew he was a goner & would be unable to hold back no matter how much he tried to resist.

After about three refrains of her song, Chloe moved Randy's prick to her lips to place a sweet kiss on its head. There was a substantial form of precum formed on its head & the smell of it was overpowering Chloe's sense of ecstasy. She was aware she was leaking even more & she wondered just how much more juices were there in her. she could not imagine that her body had actually secreted as much fluids as she had already spent. As her kiss on his prick continued she automatically licked the precum and then ingested it. The taste was very salty and congruent to the smell such that Chloe almost orgasmed on the spot. After pulling his foreskin back Chloe opened her mouth to accept the full head of Randy's cock. As her lips surrounded the front part of his cock Chloe started twirling her tongue & licking the part of his cock in her mouth. And that was it- Randy was lost. Her prior antics the sensations of her lips & tongue drove Randy over the edge.

He shouted: "My god! Fuck! Oh shit! I am cuming! I am cuming Chloe!" With that Randy's cock erupted with burst after burst of his sperm filling Chloe's mouth. She was momentarily frozen like a doe caught in the headlights but she soon instinctively started swallowing his cum. The taste & smell of his sperm was absolutely intoxicating to all her already overloaded senses of pleasure that she now realized she had wetted her panties even further but now with urine. Although overwhelmed with passion Chloe nevertheless had a pragmatic thought that if her panties were now beyond redemption at least they were not expensive. When Randy stopped twitching, Chloe successfully inhaled all of his remaining expended cum and she released his decreasing cock from her mouth.

She rolled her tongue over her lips to make sure she had not missed a drop of Randy's delicious cum. She then started to get up but being overwhelmed by passion she was wobbly & unbalanced such that she fell down flat on her ass. She giggled and then a huge saucy smile took over the whole feature of her face. Recalling the old Campbell's soup advertising jingle Chloe started singing:

"Hmm hmm good
Hmm hmm good
That's what Randy's cum tastes like
Hmm hmm good."

Randy reacted, "My God I have a little singing whore on my hands."

"Hey I'm not little" predictably Chloe protested.

Actually Randy was not so euphoric and was a little chagrined. Considering his previous sexual experience he considered himself to be a very sophisticated lover and master of all female allures. To Randy's viewpoint for Chloe a farm girl from the middle of nowhere with no sexual experience to be able to entice him to ejaculate so quickly was a blow to his perceived masculine prowess. He wondered what hold did she have over him. Was she a witch with emasculating powers? However he quickly realized he was being foolish for Chloe only exuded unabashed pleasure with no hidden agenda. Perhaps he was used to calculating females and thinking that was the norm. Chloe's genuine enthusiasm was a welcome relief and so rather than be wary he resolved to relish and to enjoy Chloe's sincere personality.

So Randy replied, "No you're not. However what just happened was only a prelude to a full blown lesson, pun intended by the way, on the intricacies of cock sucking. At least you got a taste of cum, yet another pun."

"Oh yes indeedy your seed is truly yummy" replied Chloe.

"Right then. You sure do have the makings of a great artiste of cocksucking. Most girls I know hate the taste and some spit it out of their mouths and use mouthwash after I have left cum in their mouth."

"Oh what a waste of good tasting sperm is all I can say" gasped Chloe consistent to her frugal nature.

"Well to proceed, we will get naked & I will get on the bed & lay on my back and once you join me I can give further instructions."

"OK" replied Chloe as she marveled at realizing that she just had an enjoyable & incredible sexual experience without having removed a stitch of clothing or without touching herself. As she was taking off her clothes her panties were so wet that she had some difficulty in smoothly removing it. As she finally cleared her panties completely from her legs, Randy, already completely naked, grabbed it while it was dangling on one foot. He then placed it on his nose and inhaled deeply.

"Hmm how powerful." commented Randy as he continued to sniff her drenched panties. "I take it you peed as well as leaked your cunt juices and that just makes your smell truly intoxicating. I think I shall have your panties rest on my face while you are sucking my cock." Well thought Chloe I guess I am not the only strange one if he gets off on the smell of my piss. She was mortified that he became aware that she had pissed in her panties but was glad that he did not seem to have minded.

Randy got on the bed and motioned Chloe to join him. As she was getting on to the bed his cock stiffened again as he became aware how truly gorgeous was her naked body and he just gasped. He did say though, "Now Chloe most of this lesson you will learn by instinct and by experience. However I want to say you can nip with your teeth but do not bite hard as it is not a turn on for me. Feel free to lubricate my cock with your spit as much as you desire. Do not forget to mouth my balls as well. Experiment & see how much of my cock you can get into your mouth. With practice you can probably take most of it without gagging. I also want you stick at least two fingers up my ass hole while you are sucking & I definitely want your fingers in when I am cuming. Is that all clear?" Chloe nodded. "OK then you can begin."

Well where to begin wondered Chloe. She had this gorgeous hunk of man naked except for her wet panties over his nose lying on his back. As she was on her knees at right angles to his crotch she started sliding her hand over his hairy chest and received some spasms of pleasures just by feeling the texture of his skin. Then with her other hand she grabbed his ever stiffening cock and started stroking it. With his foreskin pulled back she kissed the tip. She then licked all around the head and the intensity of her actions involuntarily compelled her to start moaning. Randy sighed & responded to his own set of masculine moaning which resembled more like grunts. Then Chloe opened her mouth and took in the head of his penis and kept swirling her tongue around his cock as it was slowing gaining entrance. She had a firm grip on the base of his cock as she started bobbing her head up & down on his rod. With her other hand she was caressing his balls. The more she slid up & down on his rod the more excited she became and she soon became aware there was more of her feminine juices oozing out of her cunt. Well thought Chloe, at least it is not piss.

Her mouth soon got accustomed to his cock so that all gagging impulse disappeared. It was time thought Chloe to see how much of his cock she could take. She removed her hand from his prick and started taking more of him into her mouth. As she got closer & closer to the base she felt his cock hair tickling her nose. Combining the feeling of Chloe's full lips around his cock with the feeling of his cock in her mouth caused Randy to automatically jerk such that his entire thick cock became thrust fully in her mouth. Fighting the feeling of nausea Chloe clamped down on his cock and became still for some time to calm down as well as to savor the moment. Then slowly Chloe started sliding his cock up & down in her mouth. The ever intensifying excitement caused sweat to form and she began dripping it from her forehead. As she continued to slowly suck his cock she then remembered his stipulated desire. So she reached to feel for his anus and once she felt his sphincter inserted a finger. As she got one finger halfway in she forced in a second finger.

Now although Randy had actually asked her to do it he was still taken by surprise. The sensation of her fingers in his ass was so overpowering that he immediately started spurting his semen in her mouth and he screamed out: "Oh shit Chloe you drive me crazy" Luckily for Chloe she only had half of Randy's cock in her mouth so that she could capture all of Randy's jism. She eagerly gulped it all down and licked his cock clean to make sure she would not miss a drop. As she let go of Randy's cock she actually burped- so good was his taste to her. Not embarrassed at all but instead she again produced the largest grin and smile that Randy had ever encountered. She then sang out:

"Yummy, yummy, yummy
I got sperm in my tummy."

I should have known thought Randy as he said, "I guess my little slut just can't stop singing."

"Hey I'm not little."