Chloe's Sex Lessons Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After they both calmed down Randy observed:

"Wow this was something else! You sure are an excellent student my little slut."

"Hey I'm not little."

"Oh sorry I forgot. Anyway it turns out because of our unexpected win I have no commitment to the team this day so I can stay longer than usual. Thus I am suggesting that perhaps I can conduct another "lesson". What do you say Chloe?"

"Another "lesson"? And what pray tell would that be?"

"I believe you are ready to learn about another entry. In other words I propose you take my cock up your ass. Such fucking is more painful but KY Jelly or Vaseline or the like can be used as a lubricant to assuage the potential pain. In time your ass may even get used to it such that you can accommodate a cock without even resorting to a lubricant. In any case you should become as comfortable with ass fucking as you are with pussy fucking. The variety of taking a cock up your ass is what is especially appealing & alluring."

"I understand that variety is the spice of life and you did promise to teach me all things sexual. And I agreed as I am eager to learn."

"OK then Chloe. Then do you have any KY Jelly or Vaseline? If worse comes to worse, we can use butter."

"Yes I do have a jar of Vaseline in the bathroom & I'll get it," replied Chloe excitedly. She now realized that she was truly adventurous as she did not hesitate in attempting something new. 'Maybe I really am a slut,' she thought.

Back with the Vaseline, Chloe handed the jar to him. He first liberally applied the cream on his cock. Then he placed all of her four pillows on top of each other so she could slump over it. Thus her ass was stuck up in the air and she leaned forward on her arms. With a finger smeared with the Vaseline he inserted it into her anus. As he was spreading the Vaseline all around her rear canal, she could feel herself getting absolutely excited. The Vaseline felt initially cold but her body soon took no more notice. He ended up by pushing several gobs of Vaseline inside her and also spread some on the crack of her ass.

She wiggled her ass almost automatically as he positioned himself behind her. He stroked her with two of his fingers against the cleft & easing the opening. She was having difficulty in breathing. Pleasure mixed with the fear of the unknown were the sensations coursing throughout her body as she remained trembling in anticipation. As he placed his cock right at her rear opening, she gasped and relaxed involuntarily.

The anticipation caused her to perspire and she shook her head to rid herself of some drops of sweat. She could feel his cock easing along her crack of her ass seeking to enter. She felt herself relaxing further as her mind was now ready to accept he invasion of her body. She felt the broad, thick head of Randy's cock ease into her. Once his cockhead was lodged in & past the first muscle of her anus ring he stopped to allow her to catch her breath. Sensing her ass hole was gaping to allow more entry, he proceeded to push in further. Slowly and stopping frequently but nevertheless relentlessly he eased into her rear love canal. Finally he was all the way in his crotch as his torso was touching her buttocks.

Chloe did not exactly feel pain. She did not feel pleasure either. It was an agonizing sense of rapturous ecstasy that began to blaze through her, inside her. She was burning. She was definitely experiencing different sensations of passion then her past vaginal penetrations. It was also a different ecstasy than when she gave head. She grunted when she realized that he was in as far as he could get. There was not a dry spot on her forehead as she was drenched with perspiration.

Randy then started moving his cock inside her rear passage. He leaned forward to grab a hold of her wonderfully full & engorged tits. He was playing with her nipples; pinching them; pulling them taut; rubbing them; twisting them; anything to promote an alternative pleasure source to downplay any possible pain she was enduring as a result of his cock in her ass.

"Oh Randy!" she moaned, as her fingers dug into the mattress of her bed. New visions of rapture started forming as she felt his cock deep inside her. When he started moving after the maximum penetration, she jerked her head up and let out an animal sounding cry. It was a strangled scream as she began shuddering. Her eyes stared straight ahead but not seeing anything. A haze of white-hot pleasure filled her vision and tore through her body.

They were moving together in sync. Oh yes sliding back and forth, retreat and invade and she was feeling her impending orgasm building. Her now new & different pleasures were racing up her spine and blazing through her mind rendering its sentient abilities inoperative. Sparks ignited in front of her eyes and she drove herself harder onto each penetration feeling him fill her up. Over & over again chanting his name and other inanities she felt herself dissolve into her orgasm.

As she was orgasming, she felt his strokes inside her harder and deeper. He was groaning and his noise was filling her ears. Finally she felt his cock throb and ripple with the release of his sperm. As he was continuing to spurt in her ass, she felt him possessing her with a primal intensity and she continued to tremble as her own orgasm had not yet abated. Eventually exhausted he tumbled to his side as his cock slipped out of her ass. She remained motionless as she was slowing regaining her composure not to mention her sanity.

Chloe continued to remain in a daze and she actually fell asleep in her awkward position. She started snoring & was not awake when Randy left her apartment.

12