Chloe's Sex Lessons Ch. 07

Story Info
Chloe in a gangbang with 19 guys.
9.8k words
4.19
50.9k
23
0

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Chloe completed her ménage a trois lesson, Chloe & Randy resumed regular dating and they were considered a committed couple. All of their dates ended up in bed. Randy suggested that although their love-making, strictly speaking, was not part of her sex "lessons", nevertheless it does not to hurt to "practice". By practicing, advanced lessons could be more easily absorbed.

Chloe laughed, "Right one can never practice enough. They do say that practice makes perfect and I do strive for excellence in anything I do."

Randy surprised Chloe by giving her a luxurious mink fur coat as a Christmas present. Chloe was truly shocked at his magnanimity but she was obviously extremely pleased.

"Oh Randy you shouldn't have but golly what a fabulous gift! I will treasure it always. It should keep me warm & cozy these cold winter Minnesota days & nights. But can you really afford it? This coat must have cost you thousands of dollars."

"Don't give it a second thought because yes I can easily afford it. Not only are my parents rich but I am independently wealthy. I have access to a lucrative trust fund that I inherited from my maternal grandfather when I turned eighteen."

"Well I am sorry my gift to you is not so grand but I hope you will like it just the same. It is this sweater I knitted myself. This is to show I have other talents beside my school work and sex."

As Chloe handed the sweater, Randy replied, "Oh wow this is a truly wondrous gift, sweetheart and I will cherish it forever. I merely grabbed up some money to get your gift but you took time off your very busy schedule to produce this precious gift. I can't be more pleased or honored."

Although they were not together for Christmas, their parents suspected there was a solid love interest for their child. Their child sported an intimate gift purportedly received from a mere friend at school. Chloe's parents were most intrigued given that their daughter now owned an expensive fur coat.

Chloe's birthday was in the latter part of January and she was going to turn 19. With that knowledge Randy decided this was the opportunity to kill two birds with one stone. That is his birthday present could also be her next sex lesson. So when he saw Chloe for the first time in the new year he asked her, "Do you know what a gang bang is Chloe?"

"Is that where a girl puts out for many guys consecutively in one session?"

"Succinctly stated but more or less accurate. Do you think you could handle 19 men in a gang bang?"

"Well I don't know but I am willing to give it the old college try." (Randy burst out laughing) "But why nineteen?"

"Well for your 19th birthday instead of blowing out 19 candles you can instead blow out 19 guys."

"Cool" was Chloe's only response but it implied her acceptance.

Randy booked a luxurious suite in one of the finest hotels in the Minneapolis-St Paul area, for the third Saturday in January which coincided with Chloe's actual birthday. Randy advised the hotel's management that although he had arranged a private party for some members of the school's football team with alcohol involved he would guarantee that it would not get out of hand and there would be no damage to the hotel. The fact that Randy was able to produce a credit card that accepted a hold of double the price of the suite charge was sufficient to reassure the hotel management.

Randy had no trouble recruiting the requisite 19 team members to participate in the gang bang of Chloe. (He was excluding himself & Cedric Brown so that Chloe would have 19 fresh to her, partners) They were all acquainted with Chloe because of her dating with Randy. They considered her hot! hot! They could not believe Randy was willing to subject Chloe to a gang bang but then they were not about to look a gift horse in the mouth. They also readily accepted the stipulation that they provide a gift selected by Randy for Chloe.

Randy secured the suite at 4:00 PM on the relevant Saturday. All the players started arriving thereafter with the last one arriving nearly at 5 o'clock. When everyone was present they commenced playing a poker game with convoluted rules at a large rectangular table which Randy had previously ensured was available. The game was designed to assign numbers 1 to 19 to each player/participant to correspond the positions each would have in the gang bang.

The scheme of the gang band was that a solitary participant (#1) would start the event and a solitary participant (#19) would end it. In between three groups of three men would alternate with four groups of two men. The end result was that each man would have fucked Chloe's pussy once so that she would experience 19 sexual intercourses. Now it would be desirable to be in a group of three because you get three visits with Chloe; and least desirable were 1 & 19 because you only get one chance at her. Randy in devising the poker game thought it would be preferable than drawing lots. This way no one could complain about the vagaries of blind luck. Their card skill was what would determine their fate with Chloe. Indeed the card game did have fierce & spirited competition.

There was plenty of alcohol and food available but Randy admonished moderation because if one got wasted one would ruin the opportunity for hot sex with Chloe. The truth of the sentiment was obvious to everyone so the drinking was contained. The game finished about six just when Chloe was scheduled to appear.

Prior to arriving Chloe had undergone her third Brazilian wax treatment & had fortified herself with a couple of drinks of Glenfidditch (her unusual favorite adult beverage) to reach a giddy mood which she felt would be congruent to the occasion. As Chloe entered the suite, everyone saw that she was wearing the fur coat Randy had gifted her and a pair of low heel shoes. As the boys were soon to discover, that that was all the clothes Chloe was wearing. If nothing else Chloe was ever so practical. Considering what was to transpire she saw no reason to overdress for the occasion.

She kicked off her shoes & downed another shot of Glenfidditch which Randy had thoughtfully made available for her. With the aid of a handy chair she climbed unto the surface of the table. She started to sway and sort of dance on the table to the background music that was audible in the room. Then in a sing song fashion & in a low husky & sultry voice said: "Hi boys- oh my what a fine group that is assembled here. I'm Chloe, the birthday girl, & I understand you all are my birthday presents. A girl sure can't ask for a better birthday present now can she?"

The boys were enchanted by her voice. They stated pounding the table, cheering & whistling. Then they started hooting & hollering-"Yeah Chloe- You go girl -- Show us your tits bitch"

"Soon big boy soon" Chloe replied to the latter request and she continued, "My my I see we are paying attention to the demands of diversity. I count 9 handsome white guys and 9 sexy black dudes plus one exquisite oriental gentleman. I guess I am an equal opportunity fuck."

The boys erupted to even louder cheering and pounding on the table. They were all smiling & laughing goaded by the outrageous humor of Chloe. In the backs of their minds they were all impressed that Chloe betrayed no fear or trepidation but instead sent out signals of joy and fun. There was no doubt in anyone's mind that Chloe was looking forward to her participation.

For Randy's part he was yet again amazed by Chloe and her pluck. He had been previously been involved in three gang bangs but in each case only 6 or 7 males were fucking the solitary female. In one case the female was a professional prostitute who obviously was not afraid or intimidated, but she was not emotionally involved either. She clearly gave out the impression that the only thing on her mind was the calculation of the amount of her fee. In the other cases although each girl had voluntarily agreed to participate it was obvious by their demeanor that their consent was obtained by overbearing coercion by their boyfriends. Consequently they were intimated & although they did submit to each male their distaste was unmistakably evident. Chloe was in attitude 180 degrees opposite by contrast to those three gang bang girls.

Now Chloe was concluding her impromptu dance & said, "Well boys I guess it is time you get to see what you are about to fuck." Without further ado as the boys continued to cheer & pound the table, Chloe undid her coat, slipped it off her & flung it to Randy for safe-keeping. She twirled around a few times now completely nude with her hands raised to display her pulchritude to all. At this point all the guys flinched and gasped as they were mesmerized by her glorious naked body.

Then Chloe said, "Well boys I see where the bedroom is & so I guess I'll get into bed to await your pleasure." With that she grabbed another drink and sauntered to the bedroom which contained a king size bed. She stripped the bed covers placing them on the floor. Then she got on the bed to await developments. Randy had previously advised Chloe of the scheme of the orgy and so she started leaking her female juices in anticipation at what was to begin.

As the results of the poker game dictated, Chloe's first sex partner of the evening was the lone oriental gentleman, Chris Kawaguchi. Chris was the team's kicker and at 5'6" and 156 lbs was the smallest member of the team. As he was undressing after entering the bedroom & closing the door, Chloe gasped as she realized how much bigger she was to him. "Oh God I got to be careful I don't crush him" thought Chloe. Once Chris was undressed & approached Chloe, she saw he was carrying and holding a bracelet.

"What's that?" asked Chloe.

"Obviously a bracelet (it was a pink amethyst encrusted bracelet). It is a gift for you. Randy made each one of us buy one as condition to be able to fuck you."

"Oh great this makes me a whore now in fact as well as in deed. I can no longer deny that I have received remuneration for my charms."

"Oh Chloe I don't think you should consider this gift as payment for sex. Instead you should view this as a souvenir of this night. You see I have a pink amethyst bracelet to give you because I am circumcised. Those who are not will give you a purple amethyst bracelet. In addition you see in one the links my name 'Chris' is inscribed so you will have a semi secret record of the men who will have pleasured you this night."

Chloe beamed: "Well I guess that is all right then. It is kind of sweet for all of you do this. Now let me see what else you have got for me." At these words Chloe moved to the edge of the bed, deliberately looked at his cock at the same time as she grabbed it for closer examination. "Hmm," thought Chloe, "Definitely not as big as either Randy or Cedric but still lots of interesting possibilities." She held up her left hand to Chris to allow him to clasp the gift bracelet onto her wrist. As he was thus occupied, Chloe opened her mouth and took in his cock for a quick tonguing.

The sudden movement by Chloe unnerved Chris such that he dropped the bracelet. He bent down to pick it up but Chloe did not miss a beat in continuously sucking his cock and urging it to a satisfactory hardness. Chris became so aroused that he began leaking some pre-cum which Chloe naturally slurped up. Not wanting to spoil things for Chris by a premature ejaculation, Chloe released his cock from her mouth as soon as he had successfully secured the bracelet on her wrist. She moved back to the center of the bed and with crooked finger beckoned Chris to join her. He did not need a second invitation.

They embraced and initiated a long intensive kiss. She got herself positioned flat on her back and maneuvered Chris to completely cover her. This allowed her hands to roam all over his back including cupping his ass cheeks. She could sense that Chris probably had not much sexual experience but he was no bumbling amateur either. He was alternating kisses on the mouth with kisses on the neck and ears. Chloe happened to have a plethora of erotic spots throughout her ears. When he sucked in an ear lobe into his mouth and was tonguing the captured flesh, she began whimpering & her juices were flooding out of her vagina.

All of sudden Chloe completely aroused begged: "Enough already Chris! Stick it into me. I need your cock. I need it bad"

As Chloe had already noted to herself, Chris was not as big as Randy or Cedric but he was adequate. Oh was he ever adequate! And Chris bless him sure knew how to use his cock. Chloe couldn't be happier. She was slowly meeting his languorous thrusts. Because his fucking was measured and deliberate their mutual satisfaction had an extremely long build up. But a girl can only take so much before she reaches her breaking point. When Chloe reached hers, she screamed out loudly as loudly it seemed as her vocal chords could possibly produce:

"Fuck me Chris! Harder! Faster! Fuck the shit out of me! Don't stop! Faster..."

Chloe's screams were loud enough to be overheard distinctly by the guys in the suite. They reacted by spontaneously applauding & pounding the table. Without exception each & every one of them got excited just by anticipating their turn.

Chris & Chloe were in the throes of ultimate passion so they were oblivious to the noise from the suite. They soon reached a mutually timed climax. Chris exploded and flooded Chloe's vagina with more sperm than he thought he could ever produce. He certainly spurted more squirts of cum than ever before. Chloe for her part screamed out a litany of non verbal grunts, moans, groans as she had lost the power of verbalizing.

It had been established that each session with Chloe had a time limit of 30 minutes. With five minutes to go there would be a warning knock on the bedroom door and then the second knock on the door would be the signal that time was up. Chris was stunned and in an almost hypnotic state rolled off Chloe. He gathered his clothes and staggered out of the bedroom despite still having some time available. As soon as he was in the suite, he smiled, got dressed and left the hotel room without making any comment to the other guys.

As Chris left, Chloe was feeling that this was a good beginning for what was sure to be an interesting night for her. As she was mentally preparing herself for the first trio of lovers, she considered that she would unlikely ever have a sexual adventure like this again. Thus, she was determined to remember every sensation of pleasure throughout the evening. She realized that with the amount of lovers she was going to have that her memory would start to blur in trying to distinguish each face. She would later be probably unable to associate a particular pleasure with the actual partner. She thought of a memory trick that might provide a solution. By mentally labeling each group of lovers with an appropriate memorable tag, she should thereby, be able to recall accurately. So she decided to call her first group the "A" team.

The "A" team thus consisted of a very heavy black lineman, Dominic, who was 6'3" tall but 315 lbs. The other two were average size, average size that is for a football player; Brooks who was black at 6'3" as well but only 210 lbs; and Joey, who was white, also at 6'3" & 207 lbs. As Dominic was designated to penetrate her pussy this session he presented her his purple amethyst bracelet and proceeded to get flat on his back on the bed. Dominic & the rest of the "A" team had entered the bedroom already naked. While Chris had been with Chloe, all of the guys had come to the realization that in the interests of maximizing their time with Chloe, it made sense to disrobe prior to taking their turn.

Had Chloe had Dominic alone, she wouldn't mind being underneath him while fucking him. With his bulk over her, she was certain she would have the illusion of feeling petite, a feeling that had been obviously foreign to her. However, since she was destined to being doubly penetrated, it would be impractical for either Brooks or Joey to be at the bottom of her & Dominic.

As Chloe was affixing the gifted bracelet on her wrist next to the one given by Chris, with Dominic already in bed, she noticed the other two were exhibiting signs of impatience to get started. Foreplay was not a strong suit for the "A" team. Chloe then held her hand up in a stopping signal & said:

"Just a minute boys. I would like to ask a favor. The oriental gentleman before you did not do my ass and so it is very dry." Pointing to a table, she continued: "There are lots of butter patties at that table. So as I get on top of Dominic and settle in, would the gentleman who is going to do my ass now be good enough to get some of the butter and butter me & yourself up. This will allow me to accept your cock in my ass so much easier. I'm most obliged."

The men laughed at Chloe's instructions & the way she articulated them. Joey, the designated sodomite, grabbed some of the butter and started lathering his cock, accordingly. Chloe got up on the bed and straddled Dominic. She started stroking his semi hard cock. She then rubbed his penis along the folds of her labia & in no time at all his cock was primed for action. She then impaled herself on his cock and felt herself getting stuffed as Dominic's cock was as proportionately fat as the rest of his body.

Brooks had gotten on the bed and was on his knees. He maneuvered himself to the side of Dominic to allow Chloe access to his cock. By a slight twist of her body she was able to reach and stuff Brooks' cock in her mouth. She started leisurely to suck him while enjoying the upward thrusts of Dominic's cock in her pussy.

After Joey had sufficiently lubricated his cock, he got on the bed as well. As he positioned himself at Chloe's rear, he slid a buttery finger into Chloe's rectum. The insertion sent a flutter throughout her body and made her shiver in delight. Joey smeared a full pad of butter along the crack of her ass. Then he pushed a full pad of butter into her ass followed by another. He then slid his finger again into her rectum and started spreading the butter throughout her rear canal. The pads of butter were initially cold causing a bolt of pain to shoot through her pelvis. But soon she got accustomed to the coldness and as the butter softened she felt her rectal muscles relax.

Now was the time to have her ass violated and so she prepared herself. She slumped forward on Dominic and tensed her pussy muscles shut as a signal to him to momentarily stop. Likewise with Brooks she swallowed his cock to the hilt & with a hand wrapped around his buttocks held him to prevent him from moving against her mouth. Joey then started the painstaking insertion of his cock into her rear entrance. Once his cockhead got past the first ring of her rectal opening the butter lubricant facilitated further advancement. Soon he was fully in as Chloe's ass accepted his entire length.

Joey was savvy enough to hold tight for awhile to allow Chloe to completely relax. The feel of his entire cock inside her was momentarily painful and some perspiration was forming on her forehead. She expelled Brooks' cock out of her mouth so she could catch her breath. Then she heaved a huge sigh and took Brooks' cock back into her mouth. She bucked against the cocks of Dominic & Joey to signal she was prepared for some serious fucking.

As this was the first time Chloe was pleasuring three men at once, she had difficulty in synchronizing her movements. After some time of experimenting she discerned the rhythm between Dominic's & Joey's cocks. Dominic stopped thrusting and so she had herself moving opposite to Joey's movements. As he was plunging into her she was simultaneously withdrawing from Dominic. The inevitable meeting of Joey's cock to her ass created a slapping contact as his balls crashed on her thighs. Then the movement would be opposite as she was veering towards Dominic while Joey was retreating from her ass. Because she was consciously moving she did not pay as much attention to her hormones.