Chloe's Sex Lessons Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Anthony finished spurting his cum into her mouth he removed his cock. He got up and went to the table in the room and fetched two wine glasses. By the time he returned, Chloe was done & had disengaged herself from both Rex and Adam. Anthony commanded Chloe to set herself on her hands & knees in a doggie position. He held one wine glass to her cunt the other to her ass hole. He commanded her to contract her muscles to expel the cum from her orifices. As she did so he caught a fair amount of semen in each glass. Then handing her both glasses said only:

"Enjoy"

Chloe sat on her ass and imbibed the contents of each glass in turn. With her tongue she lapped up clean the remaining sperm that had not poured into her mouth. She actually burped when she finished. Anthony was amazed and laughed:

"I can't believe you really did it. You really are a dirty white ho."

Chloe this time was truly insulted and replied: "If you did not want me to do it, then you should not have given me the glasses. I happen to like the taste of cum so I am all for not wasting it."

Shaking his head, Anthony & the rest of the black team left the bedroom to be replaced by a duo of two white guys. Raymond was 6'1"@235 lbs and Bryant was 6'7"@284 lbs. Chloe unimaginatively labeled them the white duo.

Dismayed by the condemning attitude of Anthony, & sitting on her ass Chloe did not greet the new duo in her usual perky manner. However once she took in their handsome appearance & how appealing they were, Chloe immediately regained her good humor. The two to Chloe's surprise and approval got on their knees and each started giving oral stimulation on her tits. Happily Chloe cupped her tits to give easier access to each of their mouths. Soon Chloe was purring and needed no further fore play.

Accepting the bracelet from Raymond she murmured a request that Bryant get on the bed flat on his back. Once he was there, Chloe crawled to his cock and in a doggie position started sucking on Bryant's cock. Raymond got on the bed and started fucking her pussy from the rear. To facilitate his thrusting he naturally leaned forward to enable him to fondle her tits. Bryant closed his eyes & locked his hands behind his head to fully enjoy Chloe's blowjob.

The three fucked in a languorous style. When each one of them did reach their climax their senses reacted leisurely. None of them was inspired to shout their joy and yet they all did achieve a satisfactory ecstasy. Thus their love making did not spur the raucous chanting from the boys in the suite.

When they were done, for the remaining time they cuddled with Chloe in the center. Chloe flat on her back simply masturbated each man, again at a very leisurely pace. Each of the men was turned towards Chloe, one of them was masturbating her cunt, the other was squeezing, pinching, stroking and otherwise manhandling her tits. Both men were kissing, licking & nipping her ear lobes and licking the inside of her ears. The licking of her ears was truly erotic; she imagined that her brain had melted. Chloe became more agitated such that she reached a second orgasm before the white duo had to leave.

It was now time for the second appearance of the "A" team. This time it was Brooks who gave the bracelet. Just as before the "A" team was not into fore play. Dominic got on the bed flat on his back as before. This time Chloe, facing away from him straddled Dominic's cock and inserted his cock into her ass. Once she had gotten his fat cock all the way in, she leaned back and spread her legs as wide as she could. Brooks the designated pussy violator then got on the bed & on his knees he maneuvered to penetrate Chloe's cunt. Chloe then closed her legs on the back & buttocks of Brooks to steady herself.

Joey then got on the bed and crawling on his knees he was able to present his cock to Chloe's face and she was able to give him head. The "A" team soon drove each other and Chloe to orgasm. There was plenty of time left for the "A" team and they again went for oral stimulation with Chloe flat on her back. This time Joey was treated to an ass licking from Chloe. Brooks, undauntedly, licked up Chloe's cunt while Joey feasted on Chloe's splendid jugs. Again the "A" team left the bedroom with broad satisfied smiles.

Next up was the last duo, a pair of black dudes both weighing 235 lbs. Kendall was 6'5" tall and Ra'Shide was 6'6" tall. You guessed it; Chloe named them the black duo. Kendall was the bracelet donor and Chloe now had nine bracelets on her left wrist/arm.

This duo was a confident pair thinking of themselves as God's gift to women. Thus Chloe's aggressiveness they saw as a natural consequence of her being in their presence. So there was no natural inclination to satisfy Chloe. After Chloe had her bracelet, Kendall slipped his cock immediately into Chloe's cunt while still standing up. Being as tall as he was he normally could not do so with an average sized female. He would usually have to lift up his female partner and have her hold on to him if he wanted to fuck in a stationary position. However Chloe's size made it possible for him to fuck her without lifting her to raise her cunt to his cock.

This novelty was what altered the jaded attitude Kendall had when he agreed to participate in the gang bang. He was never lacking for female companionship so the gang bang held no attraction for him except for Chloe's height. As he had not previously come across a woman as tall as Chloe, he saw this as an opportunity to expand his extensive repertory of sex partners with a new variation.

As Kendall was fucking Chloe, Ra'Shide sandwiched her & was able to penetrate her ass without too much trouble. The black duo soon was each ejaculating into Chloe well before Chloe was even arrived to a hint of ecstasy. All she felt was the onset of fatigue. As there was lots of allotted time for the black duo, they commanded Chloe to kneel down on the handy pillow and alternate sucking their cocks. As Chloe had become rather proficient in giving head, she was able to induce an additional ejaculation before the black duo's time was up. As the black duo left, Chloe marveled that they had cum twice while this was the only session where she did not achieve an orgasm. Had the black duo actually been aware of Chloe's lack of orgasm with them, it would not have been a concern to them whatsoever.

At this juncture the gang bang had essentially reached the half way point. To this point Chloe had completed nine of the nineteen scheduled sessions. She had encountered 18 of the 19 guys; the 19th was Eric at 6'0" & 205 lbs, a white defensive back, who was the only other solo fuck & was scheduled to conclude the gang bang. Chloe was getting weary and knew she needed a respite so she could recharge her batteries. So before the white team, the next scheduled group, could enter the bedroom, Chloe wandered into the suite and announced to all:

"Guys I need a break or I will wilt. You will be fucking a passed out, non responsive female which is not in the best interests of anyone here. Let's say 15 minutes. I need to shower and eat & drink something. Then I am sure I will get my second wind so as to be revived sufficiently to provide satisfaction to you all. OK, what do you say?"

The guys agreed to the reasonableness of Chloe's request so they nodded their assent and started chanting again: "Chloe! Chloe! Chloe..." Chloe recognized that her request was approved so she went to her shower and then ate a roast beef sandwiched & washed it down with a beer.

As she was eating, she contemplated the gifted bracelets. She had now nine of them & was going to receive ten more. Having 19 bracelets on one wrist/arm seemed ostentatious and awkward to her. She noticed that the bracelets were adjustable as to their length and so could easily be converted to anklets. Thus she decided it would be best to distribute these bracelets evenly to her wrists and ankles.

So she hit upon a reasonable scheme. She would place the three bracelets of the black team along with the two from the black duo on her left ankle and naming it her black foot. Likewise she could place the five bracelets from the white team & the white duo on her right ankle & name it her white foot. She would retain on her left wrist/arm the bracelets from the "A" team along with the bracelets from Chris & Eric. On her right wrist/arm would then contain the bracelets from the two "Dees" & the salt & pepper duo.

She noted her wrists were racially balanced; two form black players & two from white players on each wrist with the fifth bracelet on her left wrist being from the only oriental representative. Chloe prided herself on not being a racist. So she was pleased that even in such a trivial manner as to the allocation of her souvenir bracelets, she was able to satisfy racial equality demands.

Although Chloe had resolved to try & remember every detail of this evening, unfortunately, the remainder of the evening, with the exception of the very last session, was a blur. All she could recall was the mechanics of what transpired. She lost the ability to recall her feelings and emotions of each session. So of the white team's second appearance she could only recall that Jeff gave the bracelet so he fucked her, and Ed sodomized her while she gave head to Brent. The two "Dees" followed where she now received a bracelet from Derrick who fucked her while she gave a blow job to Duane.

Similarly, as the black team was up next she received the bracelet from Rex who fucked her. Anthony sodomized her and she gave head to Adam. The black team, especially Anthony, were aware they had unnecessarily disparaged her & so they were out to please this time around. With such gallantry Chloe was relaxed enough to dispel her previous fear and was able to swallow all of Adam's cock. With the salt & pepper duo Chloe received the bracelet from Troy and was appropriately double penetrated.

For the third & last appearance of the "A" team, she received the bracelet from Joey, was sodomized by Brooks & gave head to Dominic. With the white duo's second & last appearance she received the bracelet from Bryant & gave head to Raymond. The white team ended with a bracelet from Brent as Jeff plundered her ass and she sucked off Ed. The black duo again failed to satisfy as she received the bracelet from Ra'Shide and was double penetrated but on the couch instead of standing up. She again gave head to both of them but failed to attain a climax for herself. They sure were duds for dudes thought Chloe. The Black team finished the plural couplings with Anthony giving the bracelet & fucking her. Adam shoved his cock in her ass and she sucked Rex's cock and completely to Chloe's pride & delight.

There had been no more chanting from the suite during the second half. As each group left after their final encounter, the crowd in the suite diminished until there was only Eric, the 19th bracelet donor, and Randy was left. So Eric's turn finally came around 4:00 AM. Having patiently waiting for his turn for at least eleven hours Eric was not in a particular good mood despite that he was actually going to be able to fuck Chloe exclusively. So as he entered the bedroom he exclaimed:

"Oh boy I am here to enjoy my sloppy 19's."

Now Chloe, by this time completely worn out, was not initially inclined to humor his disgruntlement. However she soon apprehended his point of view & became sympathetic. Thus she tried to lighten his mood:

"Now Eric don't be so glum, look at these tits." Chloe cupped her breasts and jiggled them. Then she closed in on him and rubbed her tits on his chest and she continued: "Aren't they nice? Aren't they lovely? Don't you just want to touch them? Bite them? Squeeze them? Pinch them? Suck them? Taste them? Well you now can."

Then she stepped back from him and thrusting her pelvis forward she spread her labia and said: "Isn't this a pretty cunt? Don't you like it? Don't you want to lick it? See my clit? Isn't that something you would like to bite? Don't you just want to fuck my bald pussy? Well you now can."

Then she turned around and bent down. She grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them wide open. "See my fat ass? Doesn't it make your mouth water? See my puckered hole? Wouldn't you like to kiss it? Wouldn't you like to shove your big cock into it? Well now you can."

"Hell yes I sure want to do all these things. Let me at it." And he stepped forward to grab her.

She held up her hand and said: "First though you must give my bracelet."

"Oh yeah. Sure I forgot. Here you are." And he handed her the bracelet.

After attaching the bracelet to her left wrist/arm she smiled wickedly and in her deepest, sultriest, sexiest voice she purred in his ear as she grabbed his already rigid cock: "Well now big boy what would you like to do first?"

By know completely aroused from her sexy prattle & her touching of his cock, he made an incoherent cry as he forced her to the carpeted floor. Without any further preliminaries he mounted her and started furiously to fuck her. After some minimal strokes he ejaculated and tore away from her. Horrified that he had acted like a callow teen aged male virgin, he was ashamed. Not having the foggiest idea of how to rectify & ameliorate the situation, he panicked and ran out of the bedroom. He hurriedly got dressed and vacated the suite.

Chloe watched all this with her mouth wide open completely befuddled by Eric's actions. She could not make any sense of it. So she shrugged her shoulders, and gathering the bed covers she got into bed pulling the covers over her. Now totally exhausted she fell asleep immediately and was snoring within a minute.

Randy as he was in the suite, was watching some TV when Eric emerged from the bedroom. He was needless to say very bewildered by Eric's abrupt departure. Scratching his head he decided to look in on Chloe. When he entered the bedroom, Chloe had already fallen asleep & was snoring. It just so happens that Chloe has a masculine sounding snore, which Randy found to be endearing.

Randy got into bed to sleep with Chloe. They awoke just prior to check out time. They did not have time for a shower as Randy settled the hotel bill as he took her back to her apartment. Chloe did not mind not showering, as going out in public with the smell of sex on her, was a secret turn on for her.