Chloe's Sex Lessons Ch. 12

Story Info
Chloe & Randy swing with Jane & Frank.
5.3k words
4.45
14.7k
6

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The session with Mistress Diana caused both Randy and Chloe to each internally reassess their relationship. Chloe knew she had fallen in love with Randy some time ago. So what the session meant from Chloe's point of view is that it demonstrated beyond a shadow of a doubt, that she loved him unconditionally and he would be a dolt not to see it. And that was sufficient for Chloe's needs, since she knew she had no hope that Randy would actually marry her. After all she was a slut and a whore. Never mind the gang bang of 19 guys, the fact that she was willing, nay even desirous to have sex with Mistress Diana despite enduring a brutal & vicious beating from her, absolutely proves she is a slut & a whore. And Chloe knew decent men do not marry sluts & whores.

She had no complaints though. She was never raped. Randy did not point a gun to her head compelling her to become a slut & a whore. No she did it of her own free will so she could not demand sympathy. She did feel that sluts & whores are unfairly universally condemned. To her mind she could not help questioning what harm do sluts & whores visit on the world? None as far as Chloe was concerned. But the world is what it is, and she certainly was not going to change it. From that point of view she saw it was a waste of time to rail against the negativities of her now lifestyle.

She had become a social pariah, once news got out about her willing participation of a gang bang of 19 guys. Since she had been a solitary individual, despite having seven siblings, throughout her life, she was not unduly distressed by the social ostracism. Although it certainly was unpleasant to encounter public & private taunting, jeering & sneering and have to constantly endure it, she never let it get her down. She reacted to her detractors with humor & good cheer. Chloe's attitude disarmed her tormentors to such an extent that they soon ceased to bother her.

Chloe's greatest satisfaction was her success in her school work. She had enrolled in the demanding aerospace engineering program at the University of Minnesota. She was almost guaranteed a lucrative & prestigious job awaiting her on successful graduation. At that time her current reputation as a slut & a whore would not matter as her professional career would then define her.

In the back of her mind she would wish Randy would still be around till that time. Perhaps he would stay with her permanently, even marry her. However, Chloe was a practical woman and unlike most females in the world, did not let her emotions dictate or run her life. So although she loved Randy as completely as possible, and would marry him in a heartbeat if asked, she would not ruin her life or abandon her goals, for a fruitless pursuit of him and to trap him into an unwanted commitment. She was philosophical & sanguine enough to acknowledge to herself that if or when Randy would tire of her, there were plenty of other fish in the sea.

As for Randy, the session with Mistress Diana had a profound but then paradoxically a constrictive effect on him. He had always been of the opinion that a reasonable experience in BDSM had a place in a varied healthy sex lifestyle. He certainly had enjoyed spanking Chloe occasionally and perceived she had enjoyed it. However the viciousness that Mistress Diana applied to Chloe was most disturbing and sickening to him. He realized that he had ignored the definite love he had for Chloe. Her bravery in enduring Mistress Diana's discipline instilled a heavy respect for him towards Chloe. It became obvious that she had been determined not to surrender & utter the safe word to avoid Mistress Diana's punishment. Such attitude could not be lauded enough. Respect inevitably cemented his love for her.

All of these revelations placed him into an absolute quandary. He did not want her out of his life, but by the same token he did not want to be committed to an exclusive committed relationship which he assumed all females, not excluding Chloe, desired. So keeping up the charade, of his being her sex tutor and that they were undergoing her sexual awakening, seemed like the only recourse for him if he wanted to retain the status quo.

This was the frame of mind each of them had during the ensuing weeks as they dated periodically. Each date always ended up with intensive sex. Near the end of April as the school year was winding down, they were in the waiting area of a seafood restaurant waiting for their table, when Jane Fairfax and her date entered. They greeted each other warmly and Jane introduced her date, Frank Churchill, without elaborating to him on why she knew them. Jane did on introduction indicate to Randy & Chloe, that she had been seeing Frank for the past six weeks. Jane giggled:

"Maybe we are not an item yet but we seem to be fond of each other. I might add that we do not seem to have any sexual hang ups that might otherwise impair a healthy relationship."

Frank blushed at Jane's words but Randy & Chloe avoided making the situation awkward. When the hostess arrived to escort Randy & Chloe to their table, Randy asked if their table could accommodate four. Assured that there was room for four, Randy invited Frank & Jane to sit with them. They accepted because apart from the expected enjoyable companionship, this would mean they would jump ahead of three other groups of patrons. The table was actually small, and although there was indeed room it required all four of them to sit close together & encouraged intimate conversation.

As they ordered and were served, the two couples were getting along swimmingly. Frank was 6 feet tall and weighed about 180 lbs. He had rugged good looks that attracted any woman looking for a solid steady male. He was from St Paul and so still lived with his parents while attending UM. He was a history major headed towards either teaching at high school or university level. He was a sophomore like Jane, and they met by actually bumping into each other while running to catch their respective classes in the same building. They exchanged contact numbers and started dating.

Jane then pointed out: "I told Frank my entire history so I warned him that he better not be the jealous type. He would have lots to worry about. Not only would he need to fear other guys, but he would have to worry I don't run off with a girl."

Frank then interjected: "I said well I do like a challenge. I guess I need to demonstrate my ability as a lover. I intend to establish my prowess to be so good that you would not need to stray."

"So I replied that even should I stray you need not be despondent. I would probably want to fuck both of you as I do not really want to lose you."

Randy, somewhat amazed at this brazen conversation, asked: "And have you two engaged in such a threesome?"

Jane laughed: "No Frank certainly has been such a good lover satisfying me totally, that I have not had the inclination to sample others."

Frank then continued: "However Jane did warn me that as she liked girls as well, and since most of the girls she has had sex with, don't do men, there would be no likelihood of a threesome in such instances.

Now Jane with a most wicked grin said: "Oh dear me Frank! I did neglect to mention that I have made love to a girl who loves to fuck guys. In fact this girl loves to fuck guys so much that she fucked 19 guys in one night."

Now Frank was no sports fan so that he was unaware of whom Randy was, but as a student at UM, he certainly had heard of the rumors of Chloe's gang bang. So he exclaimed: "You mean to say you fucked the quarterback's whore? What was her name? Chloe I think."

Jane giggled: "Not only the quarterback's whore but the quarterback as well. And I must concede they were damn good lovers."

It started to dawn on Frank that the girl at their table, also named Chloe, was the notorious "Chloe" and this explained Jane's connection. Actually as he put his mind to it, the name "Chloe" although certainly not rare, was still uncommon. So as he was turning beet red he looked at Chloe and said:

"Forgive me as I am getting the sinking feeling that you are the person I spoke so ill of. I must say I am truly sorry, it was so thoughtless of me."

My what a gentleman thought Chloe as she replied:

"Don't overly concern yourself Frank. If the truth be known, I am indeed a slut & a whore. As Jane indicated I did fuck 19 guys in one evening and I enjoyed it. I hope that my being a slut & a whore does not make my company odious to you."

Jane protested: "Nonsense of course not! After all Frank cavorts with me and I am a bigger slut & whore than you Chloe. You've only been a slut for a few months while I've been a slut since I was 13 years of age."

Randy, dismayed by the deterioration of the conversation but sensing an exciting conclusion to the evening, said:

"Ladies! Ladies! There is no need to disparage yourselves in this way. I am sure I can speak for Frank as well by stating you are both especially sexy women. However if you need to determine who is the most sluttish, then I have an idea."

"What might that be?" the other three all asked at once.

"I suggest the four of us retire to a convenient room say either a motel or hotel bedroom, where we can fuck interchangeably & in the morning Frank & I can determine who was the best whore or slut. Now it might still end in a tie but nothing is lost for trying. To paraphrase the immortal bard, 'The fucking is the thing.' So what do you all say?"

"I'm down for it! My pussy is already wet!" from Chloe.

"Oh yes that sounds yummy!" from Jane.

And so they all looked inquisitively to Frank since it was not yet established that he was a player. He replied to everyone's relief:

"Well my parents are away on a vacation to Europe. So I have the house to myself. They have a wonderful bedroom with a huge king size bed that would adequately suit our purposes. There is no need therefore to go the expense of a hotel or motel room."

They got into Frank's father's car, a BMW; with Jane in the front beside Frank and Randy & Chloe in the back. Randy's sporty Jaguar was in the shop for repairs and so Randy & Chloe had actually arrived at the restaurant as a result of a ride from a friend. During the drive to Frank's parents' home, all of them were talking about what they were wanting to do. The conversation was so salacious that everyone's libido was aroused. Chloe's panties were so wet that she surreptitiously removed them & handed it to Randy to sniff. As Jane saw Chloe giving her panties to Randy she questioned it and Chloe replied:

"It's a thing with Randy. He loves to breathe in the aroma of women's moist underwear. Once when I was giving him head, he had my wet panties covering his face the entire time until he ejaculated into my mouth."

Jane momentarily nonplussed but recovering & turning to Randy said:

"Oh!...My panties are very wet as well and I am happy to increase your pleasure, Randy." And with that she squirmed out of her panties and handed them to him, who alternated in smelling each panties now in his possession.

Chloe then undid her bra, removed it, placed it around Randy's neck and giggled as she said:

"Here Randy, with my bra around your neck, this should help in your enjoyment of sniffing our panties."

Jane smiled & piped in: "Me too! I am all for making Randy happy." And she promptly removed her bra and handed it to Chloe to place it on his neck.

Chloe then exposed both her tits from her dress, and with her hands on her nipples moaned in her deep husky, sultry, sexy voice:

"Oh Randy maybe you can enjoy the smell of our panties more if you look at my boobs. See how I am squeezing my nipples. Look I am pinching them real hard. I am hurting myself so I can make my nipples rock hard. Look! See they are rock hard. Don't you want to stop sniffing my panties & lick my tits instead?" And Randy did immediately lean forward & took the proffered nipple into his mouth.

Meanwhile Jane not wishing to be outdone, but mindful that Frank was driving turned to him and purred:

"Oh my poor dear Frank, you are driving & so you can not stare at my beautiful big tits, or we will crash. But I'll make it up to you. I have hiked up my skirt so that my pussy is exposed. You can take a peek but only a peek so we don't all die. I have my hand on my pussy. I have three fingers in my cunt. My vagina is really very soggy. My fingers are getting very wet. Please Frank keep your eyes on the road we all don't want to die. But I'm going to give my fingers to you to taste."

Jane had indeed been frigging herself and she did stick a finger into his mouth to taste & lick it clean. As Frank continued driving, Jane continued her banter:

"Oh doesn't my finger taste good? Don't my cunt juices smell good? Do you think I am delicious?"

Frank gargled a positive response to her pseudo questions as Jane continued:

"Oh Frank! Do you know what else I'm doing? I've got two fingers up my ass. I am rolling my fingers all around inside of me. My fingers are getting hot! I'm withdrawing my fingers from my ass. Wow! Did you hear my ass hole pop? I am sniffing my fingers. Oh my, what a smell! I am tasting one of my fingers. Oh my, what a taste! Would you like to smell & taste my other finger?"

Having discerned a tentative nod, Jane stuck the relevant finger into his mouth as she sighed heavily. It is a tribute to Frank's terrific self control that he was able to maintain a relatively safe driving concentration. In addition to what Jane was doing & saying to him, there was further distraction to his driving focus; hearing what Chloe was saying to Randy, actually she was singing & parodying various rock songs:

"Oh yah! You're really sucking me! You are making my tits so hard. You're really sucking me. Oh yah!... Oh my lover! You make my cunt sing. You're driving me wild."

They finally arrived at Frank's home, and it was none to soon as far as he was concerned. The sexual antics of Jane and Chloe almost vaulted him over the edge & had that occurred there was no doubt in his mind they would have crashed. When the BMW came to a stop, Jane jumped out of the car and declared:

"Come on Chloe, the door is open & I know where the bedroom is, having previously been there. Guys, while we girls prepare the bedroom, why don't you locate & gather up some snacks & wine for us to partake when we are resting in between the fuckings."

As soon as the girls were a step into the house they shed their remaining clothes & let them drop on the spot. They were soon both naked except for the jewelry accessories. In Chloe's case it meant she still was wearing her nineteen bracelets/anklets; the souvenirs of her gang bang, and the gorgeous ruby, sapphire necklace courtesy of Brittany Murdock, her first lesbian lover.

Once naked, with Jane in the lead the girls scampered to the bedroom. Frank & Randy entered the house just as the girls took off. There was no denying Jane was overweight @240 lbs and only 5'9" tall. So when she ran her body parts jiggled prominently. Chloe was also a tad overweight and had a jiggly motion to her as well as she was running. Both men were turned on by plump female flesh and so their cocks hardened substantially just by the sight of both of Jane & Chloe running naked. They got undressed discarding their clothes on or near the girls' clothes. They both then hurried off to the kitchen to gather up the requested refreshments.

When the girls entered the fairly large bedroom, they tore off the bedcovers and placed them flat on the floor with the sheets topside. They threw the pillows on the floor as well to allow for action to take place both on the bed & on the floor interchangeably. The girls then got on the bed on their knees facing each other. They each cupped their breasts with their hands and caused their tits to rub against each other's. Both girls were soon moaning as the feel of another's tits on one's own tits was overpowering & fully erotic for each girl. They each let go of their hands on their breasts to embrace and kiss each other. They were still able to move their chests against each other and the ensuing friction drove their passions.

The men entered the room and set the wine & snacks on the dresser for later use. They stood and watched in fascination at the girls' preliminary love play and their cocks became rock solid hard again. During the ride to the house, there had been some agreement as to what would be the first scenario that all could partake. Accordingly to such suggestion, Randy and Frank lay on their backs parallel to each other on the floor, on the bed covers. They laid out in opposite directions so that Randy's head was opposite to Frank's head and vice versa.

The girls already in some arousal stopped their kissing and got off the bed. Chloe positioned herself on Randy's head. Spreading her legs, she had one thigh lightly resting on his chest as her other knee braced herself so she could lower her cunt onto Randy's mouth. Once Randy was able to lick her pussy, she let her knee slide so she became prone and was able to suck Frank's cock. Jane likewise positioned her trunk on Frank and set herself up to suck Randy's cock. Their configuration then resembled an overlapping human square.

Randy was in nirvana. Nothing was more intoxicating to all of his senses then having Chloe's crotch surround his face with his nostrils filled with fumes of her femininity. He could think of nothing more intimate and therefore there was nothing more erotic. As for Chloe, the fact that she by now loved sucking cock was a given. However the taste of cum was what really did it for her so that sometimes she was so impatient to get at it. Sometimes she was in such a hurried frenzy that she took to little tricks like sticking fingers into her male partner's anus & frigging it to induce quick ejaculation. During the ride she had promised Jane to share semen. So she was sucking Frank's cock at a languorous pace, but his senses were so overwrought that he was spurting his cum into her mouth before too much time had expired.

What the others including Jane did not know was that Frank was a virgin when he met Jane. In fact his personality was equivalent to a stereotypical nerd. When he met Jane though, something, whatever it was, inspired him to be suave & sophisticated, and thereby able to capture Jane's interest. As he became aware of Jane's sensuality and her sexual experiences, he cleverly allowed her to take the lead in their sexual encounters, on the premise that he wearied of traditional masculine dominance in sexual matters so that he was interested in trying female led sex & dominance. To Jane, considering her natural aggressive nature towards sex, which bordered on nymphomania, such a professed attitude was so heavenly precious to her that she never questioned him but simply reveled in their relationship.

If the truth were to be known, he had blanched inwardly when he learned that Chloe was the notorious quarterback's whore and that Randy was the indicated quarterback. Jane had been quite open with him in revealing her past sexual history, so that he knew he was totally out of their league in sexuality compared to his three companions. Nevertheless he was determined not to betray his limited experience so he went along & acquiesced with the others.

Since he was the driver & had to concentrate when traveling to his parents' house, it was natural for him not to volunteer suggestions to proposed activities. The suggestions his companions came up with were beyond his imagination and of course what Jane did to him during that drive almost caused him to crash the car. Despite his apprehensions though, he was very grateful to his three companions, since they were introducing him to an exciting life that heretofore he did not know existed.

When Chloe had her mouth filled with Frank's seed and sensed that no more was forthcoming, she extracted her self from the two men, got on the bed and sat down awaiting Jane. When Jane finally captured Randy's sperm in her mouth, she also left them to join Chloe. Jane sat on Chloe's lap and the two girls started an erotic open mouth kissing, passing back & forth the cum in their mouths. A little while later, Jane dropped flat on her back and opened her mouth wide. Chloe then hovered over her and with each of their mouths aligned, Chloe opened her mouth to allow all the cum in her mouth to spill into Jane's mouth. Jane used her tongue to slurp up the lingering drops of sperm clinging to Chloe's lips.

12