Chloe's Sex Lessons Ch. 13

Story Info
Chloe attends an orgy.
8.9k words
4.53
33.1k
7
0

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The school year had come to a close and Chloe, as expected, completed her freshman year with a 4.0 GPA. She achieved this average despite spending a lot of time on her "sex lessons". However, despite the intensity of her "lessons" Chloe did not lose her focus in pursuing the aerospace engineering degree. She was cognizant of the fact that people who were aware, and those who might become aware of her sexual proclivities would consider & dismiss her as a slut and/or a whore. Thus her academic pursuits became that much more important to her as her academic success would defuse such malicious attitudes towards her.

Since her "lessons" had altered her previous lifestyle, Chloe was loathed to return to her parents' home for the summer recess. Instead with the help of the university she obtained a special summer job at the Minneapolis airport as sort of a "Jill" of all trades. One of her work assignments was in the air traffic control center. Another was involved in the maintenance and repairs of airplanes. Considering her course of studies this was in reality a perfect summer job and she felt very fortunate in getting it. Meanwhile Randy finished his junior year with a solid "C" average. Not wanting to be away from Chloe, Randy joined a Minneapolis real estate firm who were happy to have him so they could exploit his football fame for the benefit of the firm.

One day in late June as Randy & Chloe were having a luncheon date at a favorite restaurant, he said: "I think the next sex "lesson" I have planned for you should prove to be the most spectacular to date."

"Oh really? It can top the gang bang?" Chloe prompted while playing with some of her bracelets that were the souvenirs of her marathon gang bang.

"Yes indeed," said Randy, "thanks to my parents we will be able to attend and participate in an authentic high class orgy."

"Wow really? I can sense I'm already getting wet just anticipating what an orgy might be. I do fondly remember my gang bang but I can imagine how an orgy could be even more satisfying. But please tell me what your parents have got to do with it."

"Well I have been always close to both of my parents and there is a great mutual love and admiration. My parents have remained together; in fact their 25th anniversary will occur this coming October. I have always felt fortunate since almost all my friends have divorced parents. So one day during my senior high school year I asked what was the secret of their successful marriage apart from their obvious visible love for each other. I remember my Dad actually blushed at the question. As my parents had always been open to me, & after a glance to my mother my Dad confessed that they were swingers. He avowed that the swinging lifestyle kept their marriage fresh & vibrant. Because of the frequently different sex partners my parents indulged in while swinging, all jealousies & sexual tensions within their marriage were eliminated thus paving the way for a harmonious relationship."

"Wow your parents sound so cool. My parents are nothing like that- they are so drab. If they didn't have 8 children including myself, I would have doubted that they ever had sex. If I had actually been an only child I definitely would have attributed my presence to a highly unusual accidental coupling."

Randy laughed: "Don't underestimate your parents' passion. It would probably surprise you if you were to be privy to their sex life."

"Well I am positive they would be shocked were they to find out what I have been doing this past year." Chloe responded.

Randy then said, "Well my parents belong to a sex club called the Texas Love Ranch. The club actually owns & operates a ranch about an hour's drive from the Dallas airport. The ranch is well secluded, fenced and gated to protect against strangers from straying on to the property. The borders of the ranch contain in addition to a fence close growing trees & bushes to completely isolate the property. The ranch consists of two big main buildings that consist of at least 20 bedrooms on two floors and three large general area rooms plus a special room for SM pleasures. There is also a very large swimming pool separating the main buildings and a small third building that houses the staff. The club's main activity is to conduct an orgy every weekend at the ranch. Each orgy is restricted to 50 participants equally divided by sex."

Randy continued: "There are two classes of membership to the club; (A) Full Members & (B) Stand-by Members. The Full Members pay more substantial dues and they are guaranteed that they will be able to participate in an orgy every three months. The Stand-by Members pay less substantial dues because they can only participate in an orgy when a Full Member cancels or is otherwise unable to participate in a scheduled orgy. When a Full Member cancels his or her spot is offered to the Stand-by Member of the same sex that is at the head of the list. If the Stand-by Member can not participate when offered he/she drops to the bottom of the list just as if he/she had participated. So in practice a Full Member is able to participate in an orgy four times a year while a Stand-by Member usually has a chance to participate in an orgy about once per year. Members have to pay for participation in an orgy independent of their dues & the orgy price includes limousine service from either the Dallas airport or from a major Dallas hotel to the ranch. Participants to an orgy are not allowed to utilize their own transportation to get to the ranch. "

Randy continued: "Participants to an orgy must supply to the club an up-to-date medical certificate affirming that they are sexually healthy & free of STDs. Failure to provide such certificate within one week prior to the scheduled orgy means their spot would be automatically offered to a Stand-by Member (who will have two days to provide same for him(her)self. Thus the club is able to guarantee a disease free environment within an "anything goes" sexual festival atmosphere. Once one arrives at the ranch you have to disrobe and remain naked (except for jewelry) during your stay- lockers are available to store your clothes. This rule allows identification of the staff who are fully clothed. The staff members are strictly off limits to guests as they are only there to simply insure a smooth running of the orgy. The staff provides ordinary needs such as food & drinks for the guests as well as basic needs such as disposable toothbrushes and other such toiletries. Thus all you need when you go to the orgy is the clothes on your back."

"Wow!" commented Chloe, "They sure seem to have considered everything in order to provide for a worry free orgy."

"Yes, well the sex at the orgy is all consensual. No one needs to fear of being coerced into participating in a sexual act or practice one does not want. However, by the same token, unwarranted refusal to participate in sexual activity while at the orgy can lead to cancellation of membership. Since Stand-by Members are eager to become Full Members this is definitely a powerful persuader to indulge in uninhibited sex. The club is essentially heterosexual but women are allowed to engage in sex with each other so long as they do not over do it and refuse to have sex with male members. Sex between men just does not happen."

Randy continued, "Now my parents have booked the ranch for the Wednesday in October that is their actual 25th anniversary date for a special orgy celebration of their marriage. When they decided to celebrate this important anniversary in such fashion they judged that their previously scheduled & paid for orgy for the first weekend in August might possibly take the edge out of the enjoyment of their anniversary orgy & thus they were inclined to forgo this orgy. Unbeknownst to me, my parents had in the past two years bought & maintained a Stand-by Membership for me & an unspecified female guest. My parents had arranged with the club that in lieu of placing me in the regular rotation of Stand-by Members, instead it was agreed that should my parents ever cancel or forgo a scheduled orgy then I & my female guest could take their place. Apparently my parents had in mind a graduation present when they initially acquired this membership for me. However since I have talked to them about you & how special you are to me, they have advised me about their plans and suggested that you and I can take their place at the first August weekend orgy. So what do you think?"

Chloe responded, "What do I think? What do you think I think? I can't wait until it is the first weekend of August."

Randy laughed and once again marveled at the enthusiasm Chloe exhibited in all things sexual. "Well because of my work and pressures of upcoming football practice we have to forgo the Friday session of the orgy & leave on Saturday & return on Sunday. As I said my parents have already paid for the orgy so all we have to do is to get to Dallas."

Chloe replied: "Well with my job I'm sure I can snag us some tickets. In fact I will get us some first class seats as we might as well as travel in style." And so Chloe was able to obtain first class tickets on North West to leave Minneapolis @ 11:25 AM and arrive at Dallas @ 02:10 PM on the relevant Saturday and return the next day @02:55 PM and arrive in Minneapolis @ 05:26 PM.

Chloe in anticipating the orgy became daily more & more excited such that the scheduled Saturday could not have come fast enough for her. Finally the anticipated Saturday did arrive & the two of them boarded the plane without any luggage. They had in the previous week forwarded the requisite medical certificates & the club was prepared to welcome them. The first class section was half full (8 of 16 seats occupied) and so they enjoyed excellent service. After the plane had taken off and Randy & Chloe were sipping their complementary adult beverage, he whispered to her: "How would you like to become a member of the Mile High Club?"

"What? What are you talking about?" asked Chloe.

"Well, when one has sex during an airplane flight it is considered that one has joined the Mile High Club."

"Oh really?"

"Absolutely, are you game?"

"Certainly but how are we to do it?"

"Right behind our seats you will notice are the first class bathroom facilities. Get up and select compartment #B and lock the door after you have entered. A few minutes later when no one is looking & your absence becomes inconspicuous, I will get up & give three quick knocks on the door so you will know it is me & you can let me in."

"OK, I'm gone." As she said this, Chloe surreptitiously got up and went into the agreed upon compartment. If there were any snags Randy had been mentally prepared that if asked he would suggest he was going to check on her as she was obviously suffering air sickness. After some time probably a couple of minutes and when no one was looking Randy got up from his seat & got to the bathroom door. He struck the three quick knocks, the agreed upon signal, and Chloe opened the door and Randy slipped in. As soon as he was in and had relocked the door, Randy audibly gasped as he saw that Chloe had while waiting for him, removed all of her clothes and was completely naked except for her gang bang souvenirs & Brittany's ruby & sapphire necklace..

"Well," explained Chloe, "I know this fuck has to be a quickie so as not to attract unwarranted attention but I do not want to be cheated out of an orgasm. I know that when I am completely naked I feel sexier and this allows me to achieve my orgasm that much sooner."

"Can't argue with that logic," replied Randy as he then reached down for her panties which predictably were already wet from her previously leaked cunt juices, "but here let me stick this in your mouth it will act as a gag to muffle your noises. We both know how loud you can become when you climax."

Assenting wordlessly, Chloe opened her mouth and accepted her panties. The smell and the moistness of her panties became a heightened aphrodisiac to Chloe. She was so far gone at this point that she absolutely required Randy's cock to be penetrating her pussy. So unzipping the fly of his pants she grabbed his already stiff prick and guided it inside her very moist & hot pussy. For deeper penetration & maneuvering around the tight space of the airplane commode, Randy grabbed her ass cheeks and lifted her off the floor. Chloe then wrapped her arms around his neck to steady herself and curled her legs behind him. He shoved her against the wall and started pumping away and Chloe ground her body against him.

It is said that the brain is the most potent sexual organ of one's body. Never was this adage truer than Randy & Chloe's tryst some 35,000 feet above the ground. In Randy's mind was the belief that he was fucking the most beautiful girl in the world in a risky situation. This thought process rather than his actual physical exertion quickly prompted his sperm to explode in her pussy. At the same time Chloe was undergoing one of the most intense orgasm she had yet experienced. Her nakedness in a public setting set her mind afire & thus she climaxed despite the fact they could not have been actually fucking more than three minutes at the most and there had been no foreplay whatsoever. Chloe was grateful that Randy had the forethought to stuff her panties in her mouth as its presence acted as an inhibiter to her from the outright screaming she would surely have otherwise succumbed to. Mind you in her excitement she almost swallowed her panties whole. When she sensed the fucking was over she realized she was completely drained and felt her sweat dripping down her face.

As Randy let go of her, Chloe after removing her panties from her mouth gushed "Wow that was intense." Then she got to her knees in front of him and said, "here let me help clean you up." She promptly took his cock into her mouth and slurped dry all excess cum clinging to his rod & then let go of his cock.

"Thanks" responded Randy. As he straightened himself out and upon quitting the airplane toilet said. "Take your time in returning to your seat & don't forget to relock the door after me."

Once Randy was gone & the bathroom door relocked, Chloe sat on the toilet seat & peed. She grabbed her panties to thoroughly clean & dry herself. Not wishing to wear them she placed her panties into her purse. She then donned her bra, slip, blouse & skirt and slipped into her shoes. After a quick glance at the mirror to make sure she was presentable Chloe returned to her seat. Now the crew & fellow passengers might not have noticed what Randy & Chloe had been up to. However if anyone had looked at Chloe after she returned to her seat they would have seen a smiling woman advertising without a doubt that she was woman who had been recently well fucked.

When they arrived in Dallas and deplaned they had no difficulty in locating the club's waiting Cadillac limousine as the driver was holding up a sign with their names on it. After ascertaining their identity the driver advised them that they should reach the ranch by a quarter to four. As Chloe got into the vehicle she was impressed by its luxuries. The deep plush leather seats were an immediate turn on for her. As the limousine pulled out of the airport parking area Chloe noticed that the windows were tinted so that although they could see out, people on the outside could not see in. There was also a barrier between the driver & themselves so that they were truly in a privacy setting. This was all Chloe needed to know to start her female juices flowing.

Chloe started slowly to remove her clothes & with a huge grin purred, "Well Randy if fucking in an airplane during a flight entitles you to membership in the Mile High Club what does fucking in a limousine during a road trip do for you? Perhaps you get into the Zero Mile Club? Hmm?"

Randy just smiled but Chloe was now completely naked again. She cupped her boobs and started to play with them. Her nipples soon were erect from her pinching & she leaned forward sticking her big tits in his face as she said, "Here big boy go to town. Suck my titties, bite them kiss them make them rock solid hard." Chloe audibly gasped as he took in a boob-his attention to her boobs was exactly what she needed then. She was holding her tits and alternated them in his mouth so that each nipple was equally aroused. Luckily for Chloe, Randy had solid technical expertise in providing pleasure in tit sucking. As commanded he sucked a nipple deeply in his mouth and gently nipped at it while simultaneously licking with his tongue. Chloe's heightened pleasure sensations caused her to moan passionately. Her nipples became more swollen, more bigger, more harder than she imagined was possible. Unable to stand anymore sensations from her breasts, Chloe bent down & started kissing Randy when he momentarily released a boob. She had been caressing his head but when she started kissing him she started squirming. By now she was far gone & she knew it. Her pussy was oozing fluids & she knew she needed attention in that area. While they were kissing Randy had slumped down so that his head was just clear of the seat and Chloe took advantage of the situation. She quickly got on to her knees in position around him so that she was able to place her vagina right in front of his mouth. With her fingers she spread her pussy lips wide open and cried out: "Eat my pussy! Lick it! Drive me crazy! Do it."

Automatically Randy stuck his tongue out and started to lap up Chloe's vagina. Also automatically he grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her body even closer to his mouth which enabled him to give serious pleasure to her intimate female parts. As Chloe was fully aroused her female fluid secretions just flowed to his tongue in a steady stream. Coupled with the natural scent of her cunt an overpowering aroma emanated from her that challenged Randy's nostrils. Now intellectually Randy would have conceded that this odor of hers should have been off putting but his mind registered that this smell was the most intimate physical part of her. Therefore in his mind her smell was as welcome as a heavenly gift and he could not be happier.

Chloe in midst of mini orgasms developed an absolute urgent need to have Randy's cock in her pussy. While he was eating her Chloe's hands were at his pants & fly and by perseverance she was able to expose his cock. As soon as she was aware that his cock was free she wrenched her body from Randy's mouth & pulled him up to a sitting position on the seat. Then she impaled herself into his cock and started riding him. Characteristically as she was bouncing on him Chloe started crying out: "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Oh my! This is good! This is good!" and as was her habit on some occasions she actually started singing parodying familiar tunes. On this occasion she sang:

"You really got me! You really got me! Oh Yeah you really got me. You're cock is really so fine, Oh yeah!"

Not surprisingly Chloe's singing pushed him over the edge and he was soon squirting his sperm into her cunt. The feel of his sperm in her cunt triggered her own orgasm and as she cried out she was happy to realize that the barrier in the vehicle allowed for the driver to be oblivious of their ecstasy.

As Chloe collapsed against Randy, she instinctively started cuddling him as she was cooing out her pleasures. As the limousine was approaching the ranch, Randy commentated: "Wow Chloe these fucks in the plane & in the car were something else. But perhaps we shouldn't have indulged as it might have taken the edge out of the enjoyment of the orgy."

Chloe replied, "Not a chance! I think our fuckings are akin to being at a tail-gate party prior to the football game. The party may be fun but the game is why one participates. The orgy is certainly the main event & I have no doubt my pleasure in it will not be diminished by the pleasures I have enjoyed with you."