Chloe's Sex Lessons Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the limousine entered the ranch property & came to a stop near the main building, Chloe had not yet dressed again. She saw no need to don her clothes or for tht matter her shoes, and so she placed her shoes in her purse. She then got out of the vehicle completely naked and having draped her clothes over her arm which hand also held her purse, she proceeded to walk towards the obvious main ranch building. Randy, fully clothed of course, followed her and if the oddity of the sight of them approaching the ranch registered with the driver, he did not betray any such notion. Chloe's nudity also did not raise any eyebrows of the registering club official who quickly reviewed the rules of the orgy and pointed out the locker storage area. After storing their clothes in a locker (as the orgy was on an honor system-each locker was not secured) Chloe & Randy parted company with the understanding they were to meet again at the locker area at 01:00 PM the next day so as to begin their plane ride back to Minneapolis. They separated with the idea that there was no reason to stick together if they were to individually avail themselves of the full enjoyment of the orgy.

As Chloe left the locker storage area she entered a mid size room which contained two curved couches in the middle of the room facing the entrance door. Along the sides of the room were long rectangular tables laden with food & drinks and with accompanying chairs. The couch on her left was occupied by two couples where in the case of each couple the man was sitting & the woman was riding him. The couch on her right also contained two couples but in this case each woman was draped around her sitting man in a 69 position; with her thighs on her man's shoulder so that her mons was in his face and she was positioned to be able to give simultaneously a blow job. Chloe also noticed there was a relatively handsome middle aged man sitting on an ottoman near the couches presumably waiting for his turn on either of the couches. As Chloe approached the man she said, "Hi I'm Chloe mind if I join you?"

One look at Chloe was enough to convince the man that he was in for a good thing. He thought this has to be the best looking girl at this orgy so he quickly replied, "I would be delighted and by the way my name is Rudy." As Chloe sat down she noticed the most important thing as far as she was concerned was that Rudy was well endowed. Perhaps not as long as Cedric, her first black lover, nor as thick as Randy, but still Rudy was big enough to give her cunt a satisfactory work out. Characteristic of her take charge attitude as soon as Chloe sat down beside Rudy, she wordlessly draped one arm around him & started kissing him. With her other hand she grabbed his cock and started stroking it to stiffness. Rudy returned the kisses of course and one hand started rubbing on her gorgeous tits while the other hand was playing with her pussy which instantly became wet. Rudy at that moment believed that Chloe alone was worth the price of the orgy.

Almost immediately after she started kissing Rudy, Chloe noticed one of the couples on the couch on the left had finished fucking & were leaving. As highly sexed as she was, Chloe needed no further foreplay to get her fully stimulated so she whispered to Rudy's ear, "There is a vacancy on the couch on the left-lets go & fuck."

So aggressive had Chloe been, that Rudy was acting robotically, as he complied with her demand and sat down on the vacant spot. He slid down a little to provide better access to his cock and Chloe climbed up on the couch. With her two knees surrounding his torso she impaled herself on his cock and started riding him. Almost as soon as their fucking started the other couple on their couch & on their left were done and got up & left. They were instantly replaced by a new couple who wasted no time to start fucking in tandem with Chloe & Rudy.

As Chloe was happily riding Rudy she glanced to her left to peer at their companions on the couch. She gasped as she recognized the other woman to be the famous Hollywood actress, Charlotte Thornton. Judging that it would not be unusual for a Hollywood actress to be a member of the Texas Love Ranch, Chloe nevertheless wanted to be sure so she blurted out, "Hi Charlotte love your movies." Chloe was mortified as she sensed that this was sure a lame remark. But then she thought what else can one say to a celebrity when you are both in midst of fucking?

Apparently Charlotte did not seem to have minded as she smiled and replied, "Thanks" thereby confirming her identity. Then to Chloe's surprise Charlotte leaned towards Chloe & mentioned her to do the same. Instinctively Chloe responded to the implied command and reached out and embraced Charlotte. The two women lip-locked into a fabulously sensational kiss. Amazingly enough both women were able to continue riding their male partners without messing up the rhythm of their fucking. Charlotte's breath was the freshest Chloe had ever kissed & so the kiss developed into the most passionate sexiest kiss that she had ever enjoyed. Chloe realized she should not have been surprised since Charlotte had recently been seen on U Tube receiving a magnificent kiss from a woman who had paid $140,000 for the privilege as a result of a charity auction. Well thought Chloe I am lucky I do not have to pay for this kiss but now I know that that woman sure received her money's worth.

To add to the excitement & enjoyment of the kiss each of the women's boobs were swaying & swinging so that they frequently crashed together. Each contact of breast to breast sent jolts of electricity throughout each other's body. There was an undeniable potent chemistry with that kiss. When they finally broke the kiss, Chloe exclaimed, "Wow that was some kiss! Sure beats getting an autograph."

Charlotte laughed and replied, "You certainly can take half the credit for making this kiss special. What is your name I do not want to forget who bestowed this memorable kiss on me?"

"Chloe Ashley Anderson and I shall always remember my special kiss with the great Charlotte Thornton."

So giddy with the kiss and the excitement of her continued fucking, Chloe, as has sometimes become her habit, burst into singing parodying a familiar tune. In this case she sang out:

"We will, we will, fuck you (Chloe claps 3x) We will, we will, fuck you..."

As Chloe finished the second refrain she would with a loud grunt grind and slam her torso into Rudy and then repeat endlessly. Between the clapping she would be snapping her fingers and waving her hands. Between slamming her torso unto Rudy she was swaying her body in perfect rhythm of her singing and Rudy's thrusting. Charlotte was momentarily stunned by Chloe's antics but then inspired; she exactly mimicked Chloe with her male partner. With both women chanting ever so loudly and waving & clapping their hands, they naturally attracted the attention of everyone in the room. In particular the two women in the adjoining couch stopped their blow-jobs with their male partners and turned their heads to stare at Charlotte & Chloe in wonder. That completely ruined those couplings.

As the chanting and the fucking reached a crescendo Chloe felt the onset of a sensational orgasm and literally started screaming probably as loud as she was capable of:

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! God! Fuck me good big boy. Keep shoving that prick into me! Oh you're so good! Don't stop! Harder! Faster! AGGG oh fuck..."

Not to be outdone & experiencing her own orgasm, Charlotte screamed even louder than Chloe:

"Oh shit I'm cumming. God I'm cumming! Keep fucking me! Harder! Harder! AGGG...."

Both women reached their orgasms at the same time plus their male partners were obliging enough to flood their pussy with their sperm at that same exact time. The timing was perfect to conclude one of the most satisfactory orgasms each woman had ever experienced. Sated each woman sort of rolled off their male partner to sit limp next to them. The women in their sexual daze were unaware that rather than being ecstatic their male partners were embarrassed by the unbridled enthusiasm their female partners expressed since there were several witnesses. So while the girls were still recovering from their stimulation they quickly and wordlessly left the scene leaving no doubt of their disdain. However neither Chloe nor Charlotte was particularly perturbed at the loss of their male companions.

Charlotte was the first to speak: "Wow Chloe you sure are a hoot. I have you to thank for one of the best orgasms I've ever had and I wasn't even fucking you. Let's get us a drink & you got to tell me more about yourself."

So Chloe & Charlotte settled near a table in the room and got themselves each a flute of champagne. Then Chloe started: "Would you believe I was still a virgin 10 months ago?"

"Go on! I can tell by your looks that you are very young but still given your performance displaying such confidence & apparent skill, I would have thought you would have been sexually active for at least five years."

"Well maybe I am a natural born slut & whore." Then Chloe began to tell her story and all about her sex lessons.

After Chloe had finished, Charlotte said, "I'm impressed. I can honestly say that in less than a year you have had more exciting sex than I have had in my lifetime, despite my being a famous actress & presumed sex symbol." Chloe preened.

Charlotte continued: "this Randy seems like a great guy do you love him?"

"Oh sure, a girl always loves the man who busts her cherry. Actually I know that I am as truly in love with him as I can ever imagine. However I am sure nothing is going to come of this. He is destined to either play in the NFL or become either a high powered lawyer or businessman. He sure is a good football player from what I hear but I hardly go to any of his games. And he sure seems to thrive in this summer's real estate job so he should easily be a success in business. In such case he will need a high society wife & I obviously do not fit the bill."

"Don't sell yourself short. You are obviously one of the sexiest woman alive and you are extremely smart to boot. Any man would be fortunate to have you as a wife."

Chloe replied, "Maybe so. You know it is funny when I was growing up I believed myself to be truly unattractive & so I had no firm ambitions of marrying. But now that I have in reality become a slut & a whore I know worthwhile men would not be interested in marrying me. That is why school is so important to me. It is my ticket to establish a comfortable life. So I am resigned to probably not marrying and that is why I am excited to be at this orgy. I think to satisfy my sexual needs I probably would like to eventually join this club or something similar."

"Well" Charlotte answered, "I still would not despair of you getting a worthwhile husband. But I have to concede you do have a very realistic outlook. When you want to join this club just get in touch with me. I do have real pull & I can almost guarantee you full membership when you want it. Speaking of getting in touch considering our nudity we are not in a position to now exchange phone numbers, emails & the like. I will leave word at the club that they are authorized to send my information to you upon your request & I would ask you reciprocate. I sure would like us to become friends & who knows you might have occasion to come to LA whereas you never know when I might have to get to Minnesota."

"Thank you very much Charlotte. Yes I would certainly like to become your friend & stay in touch."

With that the two women finished their champagne and parted company to explore further experiences at the orgy. Chloe entered the second large room on the ground floor and saw a large round banquet table covered with a heavy soft looking table cloth. The table was so large that it occupied almost half the room. On the table lay three women flat on their backs, a fair amount apart from each other. Each woman had a man on his knees with his thighs surrounding her head. Thus the lady was able to suck him off as well as having access to his balls and his ass hole if she so desired. At her pussy another man also on his knees was fucking away to complete a double satisfaction for the woman.

On glancing at the third woman Chloe gasped as she thought this woman had to be one of the most startlingly gorgeous looking woman she had ever seen. She had beautiful platinum blonde hair & her eye makeup oozed mysterious sexiness. However on closer look at this woman Chloe noticed something strange & weird. The man at her mons(?) was not fucking her but instead was riding on her with a prick penetrating his ass hole. It then dawned on Chloe that the luscious looking woman with the platinum blonde straight hair was not a woman but instead was an hermaphrodite. On still closer look the hermaphrodite had a startling resemblance to Lady Gaga, the sexy pop singer. Given the presence of Charlotte Thornton at this orgy Chloe thought heck this actually might be Lady Gaga after all, she had heard rumors that Lady Gaga indeed might be a hermaphrodite. But as Chloe stared even closer she realized that the hermaphrodite was not Lady Gaga. "No matter though" thought Chloe, "I got to have some of this."

Both men that were with the hermaphrodite finished climaxing almost simultaneously and the sodomized man was squirting his sperm down her(?) leg. As the men left Chloe eagerly took their place and mindful of the confidentiality of the club's members she simply said: "Hi I am Chloe & I think you are the most beautiful & delectable creature I have ever seen. I just have to suck your cute little peenie".

The hermaphrodite laughed and said: "Oh you're so sweet & delicious my dear Chloe. My name is Stefani, why don't you just swing your bod over me honey & let me have some of your poom and your juices." Chloe instantly complied and the two were engaged in an enthusiastic & furious 69 action. Stefani proved to be an expert pussy eater. Her tongue explored Chloe's vagina thoroughly. With her teeth surrounding Chloe's clit Stefani vacuumed in Chloe's pussy and then started flicking her tongue in & out and simultaneously sliding against the clit imitating a small penis. She was driving Chloe wild and Chloe's cunt juices were filling Stefani's mouth. Stefani then stuck three fingers into Chloe's ass hole as she continued administering to Chloe's pussy. And Chloe gasped as her female fluids were now flooding the hermaphrodite's mouth.

Chloe succumbed to a spectacular orgasm. As a result her spine was experiencing a tingling sensation that she could barely tolerate and so seeking relief Chloe bucked her body away from Stefani's mouth but she still managed to retain Stefani's prick in her mouth & continued sucking it. Chloe was to learn that she was not the only person who sang while in the throes of sexual passion. Once she was no longer able to eat out Chloe but still having her own cock exquisitely attended to by Chloe, Stefani started singing:

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhhh, ohh-oh-e-ohh-oh-oh , you spin my head right around when you go down, when you go down, oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhhh, ohh-oh-e-ohh-oh-oh you spin my head right around, right around, when you go down, when you go down, oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhhh, ohh-oh-e-ohh-oh-oh ..."

"My God", thought Chloe, "Stefani sure has a sexy, husky, sultry voice." Before she could continue with such thoughts Chloe's mouth was being filled with cum from Stefani's prick. "Ah definitely not the taste of real sperm" was Chloe's first thought as she sipped Stefani's ejaculate. "I wonder though is my consciousness actually effecting my brain after all I know this is not a true male cock I have in my mouth," Chloe mused, "Oh what the fuck does it matter? Her juice is delicious & why not just enjoy it without worrying about it?" And so Chloe slurped up all of Stefani's discharge.

Chloe gushed, "Oh that was wonderful Stefani, your cum was sure yummy I can't get enough of it."

"Oh thank you Chloe. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I actually do not often get sucked off. Most straight men don't mind being sodomized by me but they fear to suck me off despite my female attributes. Gay men are just turned off with my femaleness. Most women are OK with my sodomizing them but do not want my cock in their pussies and are not keen with giving me a blow job me either."

"Oh Stefani!" said Chloe. "I would love you to fuck me. Actually I would be honored if you stick your cock in my pussy as soon as you're up to it. I am already wet thinking about it"

"Oh sugar aren't you just the most adorable one. Happily unlike men I can maintain an erection almost constantly if I am in the mood. See?" And Stefani guided Chloe's hand to grasp her swollen member.

"Oh my! That sure has my attention," Chloe breathlessly replied in her sultriest, sexist voice. "I'm only afraid I'm not big enough especially considering how hot you are and what I am sure you have been used to," Stefani tentatively stated.

"Oh I am sure this cock of yours can make my pussy do a happy dance," replied Chloe. So Chloe embraced Stefani & started kissing her. As Chloe's body frame was so much bigger than Stefani, she had Stefani sit on her lap as they were continuing their kiss. Stefani's cock soon entered Chloe's cunt as Stefani wrapped her legs around Chloe. As they commenced fucking in a mutual sitting up position, the feel of Stefani's tits rubbing and sticking on her own boobs immediately drove Chloe into ecstasy.

Certainly Stefani's cock was the smallest Chloe had experienced, but Stefani was extremely skilful in maneuvering within Chloe's vagina to provide intense pleasure. Chloe sure had no complaints and felt that those ladies who denied Stefani's cock in their pussy were missing something special. The uniqueness of Stefani drove Chloe's normal sexual passions to an unfathomable higher level. As for Stefani, Chloe was an utterly alluring female not the kind that Stefani usually encountered. This prompted Stefani to singing:

"Sweet dreams are made of these Who am I to disagree? I traveled the world & the seven seas Chloe's pussy is best for me..."

Chloe joined in with the singing with her own refrain:

"Sweet dreams are made of these Who am I to disagree? I traveled the world & the seven seas Stefani's bod is all I need..."

The two continued singing, alternating refrains with each other & only changing the fourth line for variety. Thus Stefani's fourth lines were: "Chloe's pussy is wet for me; Chloe squeezes my rod to cum; Chloe's only one who satisfies..." and Chloe would sing: "Stefani's rod thrills me to bits; Stefani's tits excites my jugs; Stefani's smile melts my cunt..."

The singing coupled with the sexual oddity of Stefani quickly attracted a fair amount of onlookers including some members of the staff. The audience stared with open mouths at the enthusiasm displayed by Chloe & Stefani. When both Chloe & Stefani reached at the same time their inevitable orgasms and started screaming out their joy, the audience broke out in applause, cheers & whistles and were shouting "Bravo!" & "Well done!".

Their bodies were absolutely drenched & sticky with their sweat, and so a staff member thoughtfully provided a towel to each of them. As they were toweling and smiling at each other, while perched at the end of the table, a tall man with an above average sized cock approached & said to Stefani:

"I got to have some of that ass. I need to shove my cock in that ass hole."

Stefani replied: "My but you sure know how to sweet talk & bring on the romance, there big boy."

Interpreting Stefani's response as acceptance of his crude sexual invitation, the man grabbed the petite Stefani and hauled her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Stefani's legs were long enough that she caused her feet to wrap around his cock and start massaging it. The man turned around & started heading towards the bedrooms on the second floor. Stefani lifted her head from his back and with a huge smile waived at Chloe saying, "I guess my ass is about to get a workout see you around sweetie"